Stage Fright

Story Info
The best cure ever for stage fright!
888 words
3.94
12.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so nervous," she thought. "Why am I doing this? What am I trying to prove?" As she watched the other performers from offstage, her stomach continued to flip—she had terrible stage fright, always had. She'd been teaching musical theatre for years, and although she knew she could perform—she hadn't. And this was why—all she wanted was to run into the dressing rooms and hide in the bathroom. She continued to watch as her stomach flipped again and again; each round of applause brought her closer to her doom.

"I can't," she realized, and dashed for the side stage door. As she crossed into the hallway, she slammed into Bryan, the stage manager. As always, he flashed his crooked smile and said, "Where are you off to in such a hurry, you're on in about fifteen minutes." Usually, she took the time to flirt with him—smile, laugh, touch his arm—but now her only thought was flight. "Bryan, look I'm sorry—I should have never done this—I haven't performed in years, and my stage fright is just too bad! I'm going to go out there and look like a fool! Skip me! I'm not doing it!" She burst into tears, and she fell into his arms. As upset as she was, she couldn't help but notice how strong and warm his arms felt around her, and how warm his breath felt on her neck. She could also smell his cologne, and she caught herself thinking about how he must stand naked in the morning, anointing himself with it. Bryan led her back into the theatre and far off stage into a very dark corner—only a faint sound of the stage could be heard. He sat her down on a chair, and then sat down behind her and began to rub her shoulders.

"Calm down," he said, as his fingers worked into her neck and shoulders, "you have a beautiful voice. No one on that stage can sing better than you."

She pulled away from him. "Bryan, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but you've never seen how I get—I turn red, I sweat, I twitch. It's embarrassing!"

"Well, you need to not think about it. You know the song. You can knock it out of the park!"

"That's easy for you to say. You're not the one onstage."

"You need to relax."

"Not possible." At that, she stood and started to walk away. Bryan stood and spun her to him. He kissed her deeply, his tongue sliding inside. "I beg to differ." She resisted at first, but then as the kiss persisted, she relaxed against him, and allowed herself to enjoy it. He guided her back to the chair she was in and made her sit. He sat down behind her once more and began to lightly kiss her neck, sending chills up and down her skin. He ran his tongue along her neck and ears, and although she wanted to resist, she found herself leaning back into the chair, spreading her legs, allowing him to taste her, to tempt her. He moved further down her neck, kissing and licking her collarbone and her shoulders. She leaned back more, allowing him to reach as much as he could from where he was. His lips suddenly left her neck, and she felt empty, abandoned. "Slide forward," he whispered, and he slide in behind her. As she settled back against him, she felt his hard cock pressing against her back. She felt herself get wet at the thought of him wanting her so much. She pushed up against him, grinding slightly, and he bit down on her ear slightly, moaning. "None of that, we don't have that much time," he whispered, "Later my turn. Now, yours. You need to relax."

At that, he slide his hands down her thighs and up under her dress. They slide to wetness and started to stroke her threw her panties. She spread her legs more, allowing him better access, and leaned against him more. He kissed her neck and nibbled her ears as he worked his fingers nimbly on her clit. She felt him slide his fingers underneath her panties and put two fingers inside her. A moan escaped her, and he kissed her deeply again, forcing her moan into silence. He moved his fingers in and out of her, and she moved with him, enjoying his fingers fucking her deeply. He slid his other hand around and slid it inside her dress, twisting her nipples, making her jump. She moved her hips in time to his fingers, and pressed her clit against his thumb, desperate to cum. He moved faster and faster, as did she, and he could sense her climax. As she came, he removed his hand from her breast and clamped it across her mouth, stifling her screams of pleasure. She continued to buck against his hand, and he smiled as he felt her wetness ooze out of her hot pussy and onto his hand. When she finished, he slid his hand out and slid his wet fingers into her mouth. She slurped them clean, enjoying the taste of her own cum.

"Thank you." she said, as she kissed him deeply one more time. "I think I can do it now." She straightened her panties and her dress and walked onto stage.