Starting Another Year Of Marriage

Story Info
After the party, they start another year in special way.
2.5k words
4.15
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was 3:15, and the last guest just left our anniversary party. Although the place is a mess, we're very happy because the party went so well. Also, we know that now we have our own personal celebration to look forward to. After all, we have to start off another year of marriage right!

I take you by the hand into the bedroom; our shadows dancing in the candle's glow. We sit down on the edge of the bed, next to the ice bucket & champagne I strategically placed earlier in the evening. I pour us both a glass, and we sip on the champagne as we look into each other's eyes. Slowly we come to each other and join in a soft kiss; the bubbles from the champagne tickling our tongues as we meet. Our hands gently caress each other as we kiss deeply and passionately. Lou's hand finds my tits and feels my nipples poking through my blouse. He starts to massage my tits, and he can tell by my beating heart that I want him to continue.

By now we break our kiss, and Lou's begins to kiss my neck, biting gently as he goes. I tilt my head back and allow him full access to my neck, and he's more than happy to oblige. He makes his way up to my ear, and softly nibbles on my lobe. I feel his warm breath in my ear as he lightly traces my outer ear with his tongue. My soft sigh confirms that I'm pleased.

Lou's hands have also been quite busy. He grabs the bottom of my blouse and begins to pull it over my head. As he slowly raises it, the fabric rubs against my pert nipples, sending shivers through my body. Lou pauses his kissing of my neck long enough to get the blouse over my head, and also to get a view of my firm tits in the soft candlelight. His shadow rests between them, and he knows that soon he'll be there also.

I run my fingers through his hair, and pull his head to my chest. Lou can feel my heart beating against his cheek, and he fees my soft breath on the top of his head. Lou traces a circle around my nipple with his tongue, and feels the tiny bumps on my aureole. He then takes my nipple between his lips, and very softly suckles it, careful not to be too rough. He moistens it with his tongue, and rubs his teeth on it delicately.

Not wanting to neglect other treasures, his hands begin to unzip my skirt. He pulls the zipper down in the back slowly, hearing the teeth unclasp as he goes. Lou slides his hands down the back of my skirt, and feels the lace on my panties. His hands cup around my ass, and he squeezes them firmly. He runs a finger under the edge of my panties and traces a path along the contour of my cheek. The softness of my skin drives him crazy.

Lou then removes his hands, and I slide off the edge of the bed and stand, so that he may remove my skirt with ease. He takes hold of my skirt and begins to drag it down my body, admiring the shape of my legs as he goes. Lou's also treated to the vision of my white panties, which are slightly transparent. He can see my swollen pink lips of my cunt through the lace. He sighs in anticipation.

I step out from the ring my skirt has left on the floor and move towards him. Lou looks up at me and sees a light glow around my dark auburn hair from the candlelight. Lou wonders to himself if I've ever looked so beautiful. I smile a tiny smile, and slowly sink down to my knees.

We are now nearly face to face, and we gaze deeply into each other's eyes. I reach forward and I start to unbutton his shirt, top to bottom. As I reach his navel his shirt begins to open wide, exposing his upper body. I lean forward and softly kiss his chest.

Lou removes his shirt, and I begin to undo his belt, slowly pulling it from his waist. He leans back so that I may undo his zipper, and slide his pants down his legs. The hair on his legs rustles as I pull them towards me. He kicks off his shoes so I may completely remove his pants, and I toss them aside, knowing that he won't be wearing them again tonight.

I look at his crotch, still concealed by his silk boxers, and notice that my seductive work has not gone unappreciated. The growing bulge tells me all that I need to know. I run my hands up his legs, stopping at his thighs. Lou can tell from the look in my eyes what I wish him to do.

Lou reaches down and takes my hands, and slowly pulls me to the bed.

I roll onto my back with my legs hanging over the edge, feet touching the floor. He now notices that I have left on my five inch stiletto heels, and he silently thinks his approval. He slips off the edge of the bed to his knees and admire the wonderful view that I have allowed him.

Lou caresses my beautiful body, starting at my feet and working all the way up to my face. I take one of his fingers into my mouth, and gently suck on it, driving him wild. His other hand continues its caresses, first running through my soft thick hair, and then kneading a firm tit. He slips his finger from my mouth, slick with my saliva, and traces a path from my mouth down to my navel. He circles and teases my bellybutton, finally sliding his finger into it. I arch my back suddenly and he realizes that he's found a ticklish spot. He playfully tickles me for a few seconds, and then stops, knowing that there are other matters much more deserving of his attention.

His hands slide down to my panties; which now have become slightly more transparent from my wetness. Lou slips his fingers into the band, and start to pull them down, wiggling them over my hips. I lift my hips upward so that he may get them down further, and he admires the firmness of my stomach. The panties slide easily down my legs once past my hips, and I raise my knees to my chest so that he may get them over my shoes. This also allows him a glimpse of my hidden treasure, which he's dying to explore further.

I put my stilettos heels gently on his shoulders, being careful not to drive the spikes into his flesh. I still kept my thighs together, not yet giving him the full view he wishes to see. Lou begins to kiss my ankles softly, alternating from leg to leg. Each kiss lands a little higher and higher, until he's at my knees. I slide my legs over his shoulders so that the back of my knees rests firmly on them. He runs his fingertips up from my butt and over my thighs, making me shiver. Lou brings them around my legs, to my knees and begins to pry my legs apart. I resist at first to tease him but I succumb and give in. He takes a few seconds to stare at my vagina, fascinated and pleased.

Lou continues kissing my legs, working up my inner thighs. He lands soft feathery kisses all over, in no particular rush. He wishes to savor the moment himself, as well as build my anticipation.

Soon thereafter Lou reaches my pelvis, at the point where my leg meets my hip. He's careful to avoid my cunt, making me squirm in disagreement. He kisses around my lovely cunt and follows my tan line, all the way up my hip. He follows it back across my lower abdomen, and over to my other hip.

The quick rising and lowering of my stomach tells him that I'm ready. Lou kisses downward from my hip, and reaches the top of my leg. His mouth is just inches away from my most delicate prize. He takes a deep breath and he begins to blow gently, making sure to hit the spot he desires. I moan my approval. Lou takes his fingers and pries apart my cunt lips, so that he may be granted access to all my desire. The pinkness of my inner lips is glistening with my juices.

Not quite ready to rush in, he forms a small ball of saliva upon his lips. Lou lets the droplet fall slowly down, like a pendulum on a clock. He dangles it enticingly above my clit, and let it falls upon my love button. I squirm in delight, and it runs down my slit, and settles somewhere below. He feels that I've suffered enough, and should be rewarded for my patience.

Lou begins by taking his tongue and gently running it up the length of my outer lips, starting at the bottom. He circles the entire course, and then settles upon my opening. He's waited much too long to taste my sweet nectar. He plunges his tongue into me, thrashing about. His tongue will go no further, and his nose is presses against my smooth pubic mound. His tongue explores deep inside me, his chin wet from saliva and juices.

After he feels his exploration is complete, he withdraws his tongue to give attention to other needing areas. Lou gently flutters his tongue over my clit, only touching every so often. He's careful to not give too much stimulation to this most sensitive spot. He plays off of my reactions, letting me thrust my hips to him. I grind my pelvis into his face, and he's only too happy to tend to my need. He could do this forever, but he has a different idea.

Lou reaches over to the champagne bottle, and removes an ice cube from the bucket. I spot this and I shudder. I know all too well what he has in store for me. He takes the ice cube and places it into his mouth. The coldness of the cube makes him want to spit it out, but he suffers through it so he may do what he wishes. When the cube has melted, Lou takes his cold tongue and touch the tip onto my clit. My reaction is immediate. I withdraw at first, but then my curiosity gets the better of me and I thrust my hips to him and suffer the initial shock. He can tell by my reaction that I felt I made the right decision. We continue until his tongue returns to its more natural temperature and then some.

Not feeling like we have explored all options, Lou takes another ice cube out of the bucket. He brings it above my stomach, and let a drop of melted icefall into my bellybutton. He slowly brings it downward, letting droplets make a little beaded path down my lower abdomen. He can see water droplets sparkling; the shiny beads a stark contrast to my tan skin. He takes the cube & gently touches it to my swollen lips, trying to let me adjust to the temperature as well as I can. Lou slips the cube between my cunt lips and inserted it into me, making me gasp loudly. He takes his tongue and plunge it into me, trying to lick the cube. He plays this game of cat and mouse until the cube has finally melted, soaking both me and his face.

I take a deep breath and you know that I'm ready for new pursuits. Lou removes his silk boxers and let loose his swollen organ, which is aching for some attention. He climbs on top of the bed, slowly rubbing his chest up my body as he goes. He feels my nipples poke into his chest, and He presses harder, rubbing them even more. I run my fingers through your hair, and down your back, leaving tiny scratches along the way.

We now are face to face, and we take a moment to gaze passionately into each other's eyes. My face still wet from our previous endeavor, we join in a kiss. I do not care that I taste myself within your mouth. We kiss each other deeply, and continue to enjoy the sensation of our rubbing flesh.

Lou's erect shaft is pressed against my waiting cunt, throbbing in anticipation. He begins to rub it against me, my lips still very wet and providing ample lubrication. We grind our hips together, without any penetration. Our pace steadily quickens.

I bring my legs up to his waist, and wrap them around him. I don't care that my heel is stabbing into his back. He arches himself up on his arms, and I reach down and gently grab his cock. I slowly guide it to my awaiting cunt lips and place the head just barely inside. He wanted to thrust in immediately, but he held back.

I bring my hips up to him, and his cock slides in slowly and easily. He feels my warmness start to engulf him. We continue until it is in all the way. We pause, and enjoy the sensation of being joined as one.

We begin to grind, very slowly in circles. Lou can feel my inner walls surrounding him. Our grinds start to turn into thrusts, and we begin to move in unison, still keeping control.

Still perched upon his arms, he's able to look down and see himself plunging in and out of me. Lou finds this sight to be very erotic, and start to slowly quicken his pace. My movements keep time, and we continue, picking up speed slowly.

Lou lowers himself down so that he may kiss me, and our chests press together. He can feel my heart pounding, and know that it won't be much longer. Our gasps and moans turn louder and louder, our kisses more frantic as we go. My fingernails sink deeply into your back, and the pain just intensifies what he's feeling. By now we are thrusting as hard as we can, and my tits are swaying in small circles. I let out a loud gasp and he knows my time is about to come. Lou thrust even harder, wanting to share my climax with me.

My body convulses, and he knows that I've hit my peak. His body also tenses as he ejaculates deep inside of me, spraying his love into me. I sink my teeth into his shoulder and he hardly even feels the pain. We continue our motions far after he's cum, until I'm ready to stop. Lou collapses on top of me, our bodies' slick with sweat.

We kiss each other softly upon the lips, and close our eyes. We drift asleep knowing that whatever may happen, other year of being married has gotten off to quite a beginning.