Stealing Elaine Ch. 01

Story Info
Something is up, but Elaine is not sure what.
13.9k words
4.62
74k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Hunter sat in Roy‭'‬s office and sipped on his bourbon.‭ ‬It was a little early in the day for liquor,‭ ‬but Hunter was still getting back on Nevada time.‭ ‬Roy was in his usual chair behind the desk and swirled the ice and liquor in his glass.‭ ‬He normally did not drink at nine in the morning either,‭ ‬unless it was a mimosa or a nice porter,‭ ‬but was being social with his friend.‭ ‬Hunter was back from catching another runaway slave and was finishing telling Roy the story.

‭"‬The‭ ‬thing is,‭"‬ Hunter declared,‭ "‬nearly all the slaves who run away just do it for the extra attention.‭ ‬Slaves want to be slaves,‭ ‬they do not want their freedom and would not know what to do with it if they had it.‭ ‬If their owners would just treat their slaves correctly,‭ ‬I wouldn‭'‬t have to‭ ‬do as much work.‭"

"What do you mean‭ ‬'correctly‭'‬?" Roy was young but made it a point of not thinking he knew everything.‭ ‬If Hunter was going to impart another pearl of wisdom,‭ ‬Roy was eager to take it.

‭"‬Every slave is a little different,‭"‬ Hunter explained.‭ "‬They want different things out of their servitude.‭ ‬Some want more brutality,‭ ‬they want to be beaten and whipped.‭ ‬Some want the sex,‭ ‬and as much sex as possible as often as possible.‭ ‬Others just want the attention,‭ ‬they want to be so desired that nothing will stop their owners from having them.‭ ‬For most slaves,‭ ‬it is some combination of the above.‭ ‬Frankly,‭ ‬if I could figure it out completely I might actually get a slave.‭ ‬I just wish the owners who had slaves would make a little effort to figure out their‭ ‬slaves before they run away and I have to go to South-freaking-Carolina to bring one back.‭"

"Come on Hunter,‭"‬ Roy said with a smile,‭ "‬you love it.‭ ‬You get to hunt people and fuck beautiful women.‭ ‬You want them to run away just so you can catch them.‭"

Hunter tried to frown,‭ ‬but broke into a smile and laughed.‭ "‬You‭'‬re right,‭ ‬Roy.‭ ‬Chasing bail jumpers is fun,‭ ‬too,‭ ‬but the sex at the end is missing.‭ ‬Catching a cute little slave and fucking the hell out of her is much better than dragging some stinky meth head back to Vegas to stand trial for car theft.‭"

"So how was this one‭?"‬ Roy asked.

‭"‬You mean the sex‭?"‬ Hunter smiled.

‭"‬Yeah,‭ ‬you told me about the pursuit,‭ ‬how did the sex go‭?"

"Nice,‭ ‬very nice,‭"‬ Hunter grinned remembering it.‭ "‬As a rule,‭ ‬they usually don‭'‬t run‭ ‬away again.‭ ‬This one might,‭ ‬she really loved it rough.‭ ‬I‭'‬m not sure her owner is up to the challenge.‭ ‬He may need to bring in a crew to gang bang her once a week.‭"

"The right owner for the right slave is a challenge,‭"‬ Roy said with a knowing grin.

‭"‬Roy,‭ ‬you either got lucky with Elaine or you did enough research to find the perfect slave for you,‭"‬ Hunter pointed at Roy.‭ "‬What you want from a slave and what she wants as a slave seem to be in almost perfect harmony.‭ ‬Although,‭ ‬it could just be that she would be a perfect slave for any owner and you just got her first.‭"

"Could be.‭ ‬We may find out soon enough,‭"‬ Roy said ruefully.‭

Hunter turned serious and asked Roy.‭ "‬How are your problems with the Association‭?"

"Not good,‭"‬ Roy frowned.‭ "‬My work taking out Mark‭'‬s operation is going to keep me out of any long term trouble,‭ ‬but there are immediate problems that they may take me to task on.‭"

"That‭'‬s too bad,‭ ‬but you know how they are.‭ ‬They are sticklers for rules and they have lots and lots of rules.‭ ‬Were you even aware of the ones you broke‭?"

"Vaguely.‭ ‬The general ones I knew well but figured the penalty was minor.‭ ‬The special addendum was buried in one of their yearly updates.‭ ‬The last update was‭ ‬463‭ ‬pages and it‭'‬s not like they have a decent index or‭ ‬summary,‭ ‬either.‭ ‬I think that they try to make it obscure and difficult.‭ ‬The fact that Amanda contested it caught me off‭ ‬guard‭;‬ I thought everything was cool with her.‭"

"That‭'‬s too bad,‭ ‬Roy.‭ ‬Is there anything I can do to help‭?"‬ Hunter asked.

‭"‬In the big picture‭? ‬No,‭"‬ Roy answered with an exasperated sigh.‭ "‬I‭'‬ve got Greg looking it all over as a lawyer but the big problem is that I am guilty of everything of which they are accusing me.‭"

"How about offering to take down the Canadian end of Mark‭'‬s operations‭?"‬ Hunter asked.‭ "‬I‭'‬d love to get in on that.‭"‬ What Hunter knew of the fate of some of the slaves Mark had sold sickened him and he was not a squeamish man.

‭"‬Maybe,‭"‬ Roy shrugged.‭ "‬That could keep me in good standing and get a reward later,‭ ‬but Elaine is the sticking point right now and they usually toe the line on rules for individual claims on slaves.‭ ‬The whole Association is built upon secure property rights and all the rules that go with that.‭"

"Well,‭ ‬you know you‭'‬ve got me and the team if you‭ ‬head north,‭"‬ Hunter said.‭

"Thanks,‭ ‬Hunter,‭"‬ Roy answered sincerely,‭ "‬I appreciate that.‭"

"As long as it goes better than our last trip to Canada,‭"‬ Hunter said with a wink and they both laughed.

‭"‬Greg and I are meeting with the Association people handling this case tonight,‭"‬ Roy said.‭ "‬We are doing it here and I would like to have Elaine out of their immediate grasp.‭ ‬Don‭'‬t let anyone take her until you hear from me first.‭ ‬Do you have everything lined up for tonight‭?"

Roy and Hunter had been meaning to reward some of the men who had helped them by letting them have Elaine for a night.‭ ‬It had been hard to get anyone scheduled,‭ ‬everyone seemed to have something else going on,‭ ‬but suddenly a bunch became available on the same night.‭ ‬Roy would have preferred‭ ‬to spread them out over a few days or weeks,‭ ‬but time was growing short and this was one of the few nights where any were going to‭ ‬be‭ ‬around.‭ ‬He wanted to reward them and also to build up some goodwill for when he needed them later.‭ ‬Elaine would do as she‭ ‬was‭ ‬told‭;‬ Roy was confident about that and even more confident about Hunter getting her to obey.‭ ‬Maybe he should have warned Elaine about what he had in store for her,‭ ‬but he liked surprising his slave sometimes.

‭"‬No worries about bringing her back,‭"‬ Hunter said with a laugh.‭ "‬I always return what I borrow.‭ ‬After we‭'‬re done with her she definitely won‭'‬t be running.‭ ‬I‭'‬ve got Bruce and Bligh and a couple of others lined up for tonight.‭"

"That‭'‬s fine,‭"‬ Roy said.‭ "‬They need a little reward for their work with Mark.‭ ‬Do as you wish with her.‭ ‬Let me wake her up and have her get ready.‭ ‬I was pretty rough with her last night,‭ ‬she might be a little sore and tired,‭ ‬but don‭'‬t worry about that.‭ ‬You can take her when you go.‭"‬ He pushed the button on the intercom that rang Elaine‭'‬s room.

Roy pushed the button again and a sleepy voice answered‭ "‬yes,‭ ‬Master‭?"

"Slave,‭ ‬get cleaned up and dressed,‭"‬ Roy ordered.‭ "‬Shorts,‭ ‬blouse and sandals.‭ ‬Be in the kitchen in‭ ‬20‭ ‬minutes.‭ ‬You can have coffee then.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬Master,‭"‬ Elaine answered.

Roy turned the intercom off and stood up.‭ "‬Let‭'‬s start some coffee.‭ ‬I do enjoy that woman and I hope I don‭'‬t have to give her up.‭"

"Does Elaine know anything about all of this‭?"‬ Hunter asked and finished his drink.

‭"‬Not yet,‭"‬ Roy answered.‭ "‬I wanted to have something more substantial to tell her.‭ ‬After tonight I‭'‬ll tell her what she needs to know.‭ ‬She‭'‬s a slave,‭ ‬she‭'‬ll do as she‭'‬s told.‭"

They walked into the kitchen and started some coffee.

‭"‬Is Amanda going to be here tonight‭?"‬ Hunter asked and poured himself another bourbon to tide him over until the coffee was ready.

‭"‬No,‭"‬ Roy frowned.‭ "‬She really hasn‭'‬t been seen during all of this.‭ ‬She‭'‬s got a representative and she signs all the relevant papers,‭ ‬but I haven‭'‬t seen her.‭ ‬I don‭'‬t know what the hell her problem is.‭ ‬I thought we had all of this worked out.‭ ‬I‭'‬d like to be able to sit down with her and see if we could find a solution,‭ ‬but she‭'‬s hiding behind her lawyer.‭"

Roy‭'‬s frustration was palpable and hung in the air.

‭"‬Speaking of redheads,‭ ‬you remember that time when Leon got his ass kicked by that big goofy redhead guy in Sparks‭?"‬ Hunter deliberately changed the subject.‭ "‬He walks into this bar and starts talking shit.‭ ‬There‭'‬s this redhead,‭ ‬I mean super red,‭ ‬not just a tint,‭ ‬red as a clown,‭ ‬and Leon starts calling him Ronald McDonald.‭ ‬The guy takes about a minute of this then hauls off and decks Leon,‭ ‬knocks him flat on his ass with one punch.‭ ‬Turns out this guy was in the area for some ultimate fighting tournament and was getting a beer after his work out.‭"

"How did Leon take it‭?"

"You know Leon,‭"‬ Hunter laughed.‭ "‬He got up swinging,‭ ‬got a half decent shot in then got knocked on his ass again.‭ ‬He did this about four times before giving up and buying the guy a beer.‭ ‬By the time the night was over,‭ ‬they were best buds.‭ ‬The funny part is that after that they both wanted to fight someone,‭ ‬but no one in the bar was dumb enough to get anywhere near them.‭ ‬The rest of the people in the bar all clustered in the far corners and did everything they could to avoid eye contact.‭ ‬The bartender was pissed because it was killing his business,‭ ‬but even he wasn‭'‬t going to mess with them.‭"

"Leon just liked fighting,‭"‬ Roy said,‭ "‬win or lose,‭ ‬he just wanted to brawl.‭"

"There was another time,‭"‬ Hunter started and the two of them swapped Leon stories until Elaine came out of the stairway door and into the kitchen.‭ ‬Her eyes were still puffy with sleep and she was walking a little wobbly.‭ ‬Roy knew that Elaine after a night of good sex was always a little foggy.

Elaine was a beautiful thirty year old woman,‭ ‬a late bloomer just starting to reach the height of her beauty.‭ ‬She stood about‭ ‬5‭'‬2‭" ‬tall with a slim build‭; ‬a flat stomach,‭ ‬small,‭ ‬firm breasts and long,‭ ‬slender legs.‭ ‬She had dark blonde hair that fell straight down to the middle of her back and a pretty face with full cheeks.‭ ‬Elaine had big,‭ ‬stunningly beautiful blue eyes that just seemed to draw your gaze and display all of her unspoken feelings.‭ ‬Her emotions were usually hidden,‭ ‬and she had a glorious,‭ ‬shy smile that could brighten anyone‭'‬s day.‭ ‬She had finely sculpted shoulders and a neck that begged to be kissed and held.‭ ‬As if all this were not enough to make her desirable,‭ ‬she also possessed an exquisite ass,‭ ‬shapely and firm,‭ ‬that all men wanted.‭

Elaine‭'‬s face lit up when she saw Hunter and gave him a quick kiss.

‭"‬Hello,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she said to him,‭ "‬it‭'‬s lovely to see you again.‭"

"Thank you,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter answered.‭ "‬Your owner has asked me to look after you tonight.‭ ‬I have some plans for you.‭"

"As my‭ ‬Master wishes,‭"‬ she said and tried,‭ ‬unsuccessfully,‭ ‬to hide her joy at being with Hunter.‭ ‬She had not seen him since that day in the forest when they had killed Mark.‭ ‬He had certainly been in her thoughts since then and she found herself getting wet just‭ ‬thinking about what he was going to do to her.

‭"‬Try not to look too happy,‭ ‬Slave,‭"‬ Roy kidded her,‭ "‬you might make me jealous.‭"

Elaine blushed and turned to Roy.‭ "‬You are my owner,‭ ‬Master and I love you.‭ ‬I am rather fond of Hunter,‭ ‬too.‭"‬ She saw the suppressed grin on Roy‭'‬s face and realized he was not serious.‭ "‬Will my Master be joining us tonight,‭ ‬too‭?"‬ she asked with hope visible on her pretty face.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬not tonight,‭"‬ Roy answered with exaggerated regret.‭ "‬Business stuff.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬after last night I thought you might want a break from me.‭"

"Oh no,‭ ‬Master,‭"‬ Elaine stood up on her toes and kissed her owner seriously,‭ "‬I never tire of being used by you.‭"

Roy slipped his hand down the back of her shorts and cupped one of her perfect butt cheeks.‭ "‬You better go now before I decide to bend you over the counter and give you one final fucking before you go.‭"

"Nothing would make me happier,‭"‬ she leaned in to kiss him again but Hunter grabbed her hand and pulled her away.

‭"‬Don‭'‬t forget your coffee,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter reminded her and Elaine grabbed her travel mug.

Hunter was about‭ ‬50‭ ‬years old with short blonde hair that was thinning from the front,‭ ‬clean shaven with piercing blue eyes.‭ ‬Elaine thought he was handsome in a rugged,‭ ‬outdoors sort of way.‭ ‬She knew he did have a nice body:‭ ‬muscular and fit from an active life rather than hours in a gym.‭ ‬He had in him an edge of violence she had learned to recognize in men,‭ ‬an edge that was not directed at her and she would do anything to keep it that way.‭ ‬She knew he‭ ‬had killed Mark and probably many others she did not know about.‭ ‬Hunter had chased her,‭ ‬fucked her many times and whipped her,‭ ‬but Elaine still loved being with him and being with him meant doing anything he wanted.

Elaine almost skipped down the stairs to Hunter‭'‬s Bronco.‭ ‬October was a lovely time in Las Vegas,‭ ‬perfect,‭ ‬really.‭ ‬The long heat of the summer and broken,‭ ‬the light was a little crisper and clearer,‭ ‬at least once you got out of the brown cloud of the city proper.‭ ‬It was about‭ ‬75‭ ‬degrees in the‭ ‬early afternoon,‭ ‬sunny and dry with just the hint of a breeze.‭ ‬Elaine could almost forget how hot and unpleasant it was just a month or two ago.

Elaine loved her Master.‭ ‬She loved being a slave,‭ ‬more than that she loved being his slave.‭ ‬But she had been growing bored,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬This was becoming a fairly common feeling.‭ ‬When Roy had returned from dealing with Mark things had gone wonderfully.‭ ‬For a week they had been together non-stop.‭ ‬Roy fucked her everywhere and in every way,‭ ‬it was a haze of pain and orgasms.‭ ‬Elaine sighed thinking of it.‭ ‬Then it had abruptly stopped.‭ ‬Roy said he needed to get some things done and sent her back to her rooms.‭

Since then,‭ ‬Roy would still summon her once or twice a day for sex.‭ ‬That was nice,‭ ‬Elaine smiled as she thought about it.‭ ‬That was not the problem,‭ ‬when her owner was fucking her all was right in the world.‭ ‬The problem was the rest of the day when they were not having sex.‭ ‬As soon as he was done with her,‭ ‬Roy would dismiss her and send her back to her rooms and leave‭ ‬her with nothing to do.

Her young owner was preoccupied with something,‭ ‬Elaine knew that much.‭ ‬He would spend sixteen hours straight in his office,‭ ‬fuck Elaine,‭ ‬sleep for a little while then do it all over again.‭ ‬Sometimes he would leave without saying anything and be gone for a day or two.‭ ‬He never explained what he was doing or told Elaine what was going on.‭ ‬She was just a slave and did not have a right to know anything other than how to serve her owner‭'‬s needs.

Elaine had been getting surly and moving towards rebellion.‭ ‬Last night helped to refresh her,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬Roy had slept most of the day then called her down to his room.‭ ‬He had tied her up,‭ ‬fucked and spanked her until the sun rose then sent her,‭ ‬exhausted and sore,‭ ‬back to her room.‭ ‬She had awoken refreshed and happy and seeing Hunter again just added to her good mood.

‭"‬You seem awful cheerful today,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter said as he opened the door for her.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered and climbed in.‭ ‬Hunter got in the other side and Elaine continued,‭ "‬it‭'‬s a beautiful day,‭ ‬I had a wonderful night with my Master and I can look forward to some great time with you,‭ ‬sir.‭"

Elaine stretched out her lovely legs,‭ ‬knowing Hunter could not resist them.‭ ‬He laughed and took the bait,‭ ‬caressing her smooth thighs.‭ "‬We‭'‬ll see how you feel tomorrow,‭ ‬you are going to get worn out tonight.‭"

Elaine blushed and closed her legs,‭ ‬holding Hunter‭'‬s hand between her silky thighs.‭ ‬Hunter always made her‭ ‬feel‭ ‬very desired,‭ ‬very submissive.‭ ‬He freed his hand,‭ ‬taking the chance to brush her crotch,‭ ‬and started the Bronco.‭ ‬There was a wonderful feeling knowing he could do anything he wanted to this beautiful woman.‭ ‬They drove out of the ghost town like neighborhood in which Roy lived and towards the city.‭

Half an hour later,‭ ‬Hunter pulled the Bronco into the driveway of an older casa style house somewhere a few blocks off of The Strip.‭ ‬The skyline of the casinos was visible in the near distance.‭ ‬The house was one floor with stucco walls and windows open to the lovely day.‭ ‬There was a‭ ‬xerascaped yard with gravel and cacti,‭ ‬but little ornamentation.‭ ‬Hunter opened the front door with a couple of keys and two combination keypads.‭ ‬An alarm chirped as it was turned off and they entered.‭ ‬Inside,‭ ‬the house was spartan:‭ ‬clean,‭ ‬with a minimum of decoration.‭ ‬Elaine had expected what pictures there were to be military in nature,‭ ‬but Hunter seemed to prefer abstract expressionists.‭ ‬She saw a Rothko print,‭ ‬another from Jackson Pollock and even a Rabo Karabekian.

Hunter led Elaine into the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets,‭ ‬making a mental inventory of what he had for tonight.‭ ‬He checked the refrigerator and was satisfied that he did not need much.‭ ‬He turned to Elaine.‭

"Come here,‭ ‬slave,‭"‬ Hunter said in a soft,‭ ‬serious voice.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine was instantly aroused and ready.‭ ‬She stepped out of her sandals,‭ ‬she always felt more vulnerable and ready in bare feet,‭ ‬and walked over to Hunter.‭ ‬He lifted her chin and kissed her,‭ ‬his tongue exploring her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine surrendered to him,‭ ‬she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body against his.‭ ‬They kissed,‭ ‬Elaine grabbing his shirt in her small hands while his rough hands reached under her blouse and rubbed up and down her back.

Hunter broke the kiss and turned her around,‭ ‬her back against him.‭ ‬She tilted her head to the side,‭ ‬offering him her slender neck.‭ ‬Hunter brushed her hair out of the way and began kissing her neck from collar to ear and back again.‭ ‬Elaine felt the bulge in his pants and pushed her back and bottom against it,‭ ‬rubbing up and down.‭ ‬Hunter‭'‬s hands began unbuttoning her blouse.‭ ‬It fell open and his rough hands were on her small,‭ ‬sensitive breasts,‭ ‬kneading them and pulling on her nipples.‭ ‬Elaine moaned and lost herself in the sensation.

One hand stayed on her breasts while the other slid down and unbuttoned her shorts.‭ ‬Elaine reached down and unzipped them for him and pushed them down her legs.‭ ‬She stepped out of them,‭ ‬spread her legs slightly and guided Hunter‭'‬s hand to her wet pussy.‭ ‬Hunter slipped his fingers into her,‭ ‬exploring and stretching her.‭ ‬Elaine panted,‭ ‬already on the verge of cumming.

‭"‬Fuck me,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ she said,‭ "‬I want you inside me,‭ ‬sir.‭"

Hunter slipped off her blouse then bent her over at her waist.‭ ‬She leaned against the table and spread her legs more for him.‭ ‬He unzipped his pants and rubbed his hard cock on her ass.‭ ‬Elaine felt the trail of pre-cum on her skin.‭ ‬He took a step closer and put his cock against her engorged lips.‭ ‬Elaine tensed and pushed back against him,‭ ‬working the tip of his big shaft inside her.

Hunter put his hands on her hips and slid into her.‭ ‬She was hot,‭ ‬wet and tight.‭ ‬She was wonderful,‭ ‬a woman to be experienced and savored as well as fucked and brutalized.‭ ‬He started slow,‭ ‬getting a feel for her.‭ ‬He enjoyed watching her tense as‭ ‬she neared orgasm.‭ ‬She reached a hand under her to start playing with her clit,‭ ‬but Hunter stopped her.

‭"‬Not yet,‭"‬ he told her.‭ ‬Elaine nodded and lifted her hips a little more to give him a better entrance.‭ ‬She leaned on her elbows and enjoyed the hard fucking he was giving her.‭ ‬It only took a minute or two more until she reached her first orgasm.‭ ‬She lost herself in the pleasure of Hunter taking her and when she came down off her orgasm Hunter slipped out of her.‭ ‬He had not finished yet and Elaine was eager for more.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers