Stella Stevens

Story Info
A Southern Belle spreads her charms.
4.4k words
4.54
28k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October, 1959.

Robert felt awkward at best. He had never been at a TV studio before and here he was about to be ON television. Just a few hours ago he had been at lunch with his old friend Rhett; he was visiting Chicago on business and looked up his old school chum from the University of Mississippi. Rhett was helping to produce a new show and needed people for a crowd scene or something. He arrived at the studios of WBKB-TV in Chicago and immediately was whisked into a make-up room. They decided he didn't need make-up but they made him change his tie.

The crowd scene turned out to be some kind of party. The host was a famous men's magazine publisher. Robert didn't approve of that kind of magazine though. There was a comedian but he seemed to be on drugs he was talking so fast. Lenny Something. The show was called Playboy Playhouse or Penthouse or something. Robert wouldn't be having too much fun, except the room was packed with beautiful women. Especially that one.

Robert stared longingly at the exquisite vision across the room talking and laughing with Rhett; she was short, petite really, but with an awesome hourglass figure. She was wearing a simple white silk dress that looked more like a layer of skin. Her ample bosom was displayed nicely and the thin straps revealed all of her soft shoulders and her exquisite back. Robert didn't know it but she was 5'5" and 37-22-36, a perfect package of feminine sexuality. He turned away and scanned the room filled with mostly middle-aged men and beautiful and busty women. Some were couples, some single and some cruising to pick up a one-night stand. The men were dressed casually in conservative but expensive taste while the women were dressed in sexy tight dresses emphasizing their features with blatant displays of ample cleavage and leg.

His attention was drawn again to the beautiful young girl across the room who was perhaps of similar age to his eldest son- about 20. He could not help but stare at her longingly; she had such an angelic child like beauty, clear almost transparent skin with what his generation called 'peaches and cream' complexion, plus a small cute nose set between sparkling blue eyes and full inviting lips. Her silken blond hair cut short in a coiffured bob that highlighted her slender neck.

She was petite and child like in facial feature but below her angelic face was as womanly a body as inhabited any man's fantasy. He looked again at the curves of her swelling cleavage and noticed that traces of her nipples were visible from across the room.

He couldn't stop staring at her delicious shoulders and back, naked in the revealing dress, the white silk hugging the sensuous curves of her slender waist and spread tightly around the most beautiful little ass he had ever seen. The white silk clung to her hips flaring in arresting curves and stopping dangerously at her thighs, only a few inches of fabric separating him from a view of her panties. Robert had heard about miniskirts but had never seen one before.

He wondered what kind of panties she wore beneath the thin layer of white silk. She looked like the kind to wear string bikinis not g-strings she seemed a little subtle at least, probably white silk to match the stunning skin tight dress.

He let his eyes fall to scan her long shapely legs, bare and smooth to her slender ankles, the contours of her legs emphasized by the thin strapped black stilettos.

She was having an incredible effect on him just standing there across the room. The place was full of beautiful and sexy and friendly young women but all he could see was her.

He was conscious of her walking now, towards him. She was smiling brilliantly, a flash of perfect teeth surrounded by tempestuous ruby lip and looking right at him with her sparkling blue eyes. Before he knew it she was standing in front of him and offering her hand in introduction.

"Hi Robert, I'm Stella Stevens, Rhett told me you're a good ol' boy from Mississippi? Well, me too." Then she giggled, "No, I mean I'm from Mississippi; I'm not a good ol' boy. I'm more a naughty girl. She grinned at him in a warm and friendly way.

"Oh, pleased to meet you Miss Stevens. Yes, ma'am, I from Mississippi all right. Where abouts do your folks hail from?"

She giggled and pushed a lock of her hair to one side revealing her pretty little ears, decorated with a diamond encrusted drop earring. She was classy and expensive to maintain. He couldn't help staring at her and his eyes flicked nervously over her delicious cleavage and darted back to her angelic face.

"'Call me Stella. I may be the guest of honor here but don't stand on formality. I was born in Yazoo City but we have no people there now. We moved to Memphis when I was a little girl."

"Why are you the guest of honor?"

She laughed again and it was a hearty and lusty laugh. "Don't you know? You must be the only man here who doesn't. I've just shot my photos to be Miss January?"

"Miss January? What's that?"

The shapely Stella took a step back and looked him over from head to toe. She furrowed her brow and tried to pout but her enchanting smile kept bursting through.

"You really don't get around much do you? Playboy Magazine? Centerfold? Playmate of the Month?" She smiled at him but her eyes were inquisitive.

Robert nodded, "Yes, I heard of that magazine but I've never read it. I'm not sure I like what I've heard about it."

Now Stella's pretty eyes were frowning for real. "Humph, I noticed you looking at me from across the room and Rhett told me about your divorce and I thought you looked kind of sweet and vulnerable but if you're going to be a Bible thumping, disapproving red neck then ..."

Robert held up his hand, "I'm sorry, ma'am. I meant no offense. I'm sure it's a fine magazine. How could it be anything else with a fine young woman like you working for it."

Immediately Stella's alabaster skin flushed a bright pink and she smiled again showing her gleaming teeth. "Oh, that's better. I was counting on you keeping me company tonight."

Robert was uncertain what to say; he was stunned to say the least. This vision, this fantasy had just chosen him out of every man in the room.

"Then I guess that makes me the envy of every guy in the room to even be entertaining the thought that you'd spend time with me. I'm honored! If I was staring at you it was only that I think you are unbelievably pretty; I haven't been keeping company with anyone since my divorce but you'll be the object of my fantasy for quite some time, honestly."

Robert was pleased with how confident he sounded in this reply; he had overcome the lump in his throat though the lump in his pants was still acknowledging the proximity of this sensuous creature.

She moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue before replying and smiled when she noticed him looking at the outline of her nipple pressing against the fine sheen of silk that stretched across them. She glanced down at the hardening outlines and smiled.

"You really haven't been with a woman in a while? How long has it been?"

Now Robert was blushing. "I guess it's been nearly a year now."

Stella whooped and immediately blushed even more. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" She pressed her slender fingers over her luscious lips. "It's just I can't imagine ... And such a good looking man ..." Again she was looking him up and down. When she met his eyes she followed his gaze back to her now clearly erect nipples. Again she grinned as she continued to blush.

"See your making me excited already! The truth is I like older men; I like the attention I get from them; I like how they take their time making love. I love how they savor each moment because they want to enjoy my body slowly and sensuously; I love how they use their experience with women to make me really, really excited."

Robert's ears were bright crimson. He had never heard a woman talk that way. He'd never heard anybody talk that way. He was almost trembling at the thought of what she was saying and, when combined with the image of her creamy round breasts straining in the tight dress and the nipples hardening before his eager eyes, the lump in his pants swelled noticeably.

Stella glanced down at his growing lump and smiled again. "I see the attraction is mutual. Why don't we just go somewhere and make it because I'm unbelievably turned on right now."

He couldn't believe his ears or his eyes. This was the fastest sexual preamble he had ever experienced. Was she teasing or having a joke at his expense?

He didn't have time to contemplate it. She held out her hand and led him off the soundstage. "I didn't care for that comedian anyway!" she giggled. She led him to the hallway and up the stairs into one of the dressing rooms, closed the door and turned and put her arms around him and leaned back against the locked door.

"You do want me don't you?" She purred seductively. Robert nodded and sighed heavily. "Then make me hot and take me." She leaned close to him and kissed him tenderly sliding her moist red lips across his and tonguing him sensuously. Their lips shivered in anticipation and trembled with desire. Each touch increasing in urgency and passion as they French kissed and sucked urgently at each other. She cooed in appreciation. "Touch me, make me hot!" she urged.

He slid his hand to her plump ass and pressed her against his swelling cock, grinding against her like a teenager aching for his first taste of sex. Her kisses increased in intensity and she moaned and traced lines around his neck with her long red fingernails sending shivers through him. He nibbled her neck and ear lobes and covered her with kisses and slid his hand beneath her dress to feel her warm rear encased in shiny soft silk.

She was indeed wearing silk panties. They were so diaphanous and flimsy as to reflect the warmth of her delicious ass. He kissed his way down her neck until he stared down her silk clad breasts. He shifted a hand to cup them and continued fondling her ass, kissing her and teasing her nipple through the fabric until they were rock hard. She moaned as he ran his thumb around the outline then squeezed them hard so she winced but smiled angelically at that sweet combination of pleasure and pain.

He slid his hand beneath the tight silk and cupped her naked breast. The fabric shifted to the side so her beautiful breasts sat exposed and inviting. He could not resist attacking them with his tongue and suckling them as she writhed in pleasure; she loved it! Loved him touching her body. Stella was writhing in pleasure, feeling ecstasy climbing up her quivering spine..

"Feel me all over. I'm so horny, touch me down there please!" Robert needed no further invitation and in a flurry of movement he glanced around the room at a nearby single bed. He hadn't noticed before that the room had nothing in it except the narrow bed and a mirrored makeup table. As she sat on the edge of the high single bed her ultra short dress rode up to reveal the white silk panties he had guessed she wore. His fingers brushed the small silk triangle that covered her pussy and he felt the surge of wetness that filled them and gasped with excitement.

Stella panted, "Oh yes, touch me there." and his fingers began to stroke her lips through the moist silk. Stella in moments was shivering and panting "Oh yes" breathlessly and repeatedly.

Encouraged by this early success Robert concentrated on rubbing her clit through the shiny silk panties and in moments she came not just once and not quietly either; she squealed and shivered in repeated orgasms. As she came she teased his neck and alternated between passionate bites and tender kisses mixed in with her excited moans. No matter what Robert did with his hands and fingers she exploded in earth- shattering squeals, shivers and cries.

"Do I feel good? Do you like touching me?" Stella cooed sexily. He slid her panties aside and felt the warm wetness of her sweet pussy swirl around his fingers. He pressed one into her tight hole and she convulsed in pleasure and begged him to put more in. Two fingers fit tightly into her and he thrust them deep inside her and teased her clit with a banging action each time he thrust.

Stella bucked urgently against his thrusts and recommenced her cycle of perpetual orgasms. This time however she was past coherence and was reduced to panting "Oh god I'm coming!" over and over again, as indeed she was.

Robert was so turned on his cock was bursting over the top of his shorts. He was worried he might lose control just kissing and fondling her.

After a violent climax Stella beckoned him to stop and she kissed him appreciatively and stood up. Her dress had been pulled up over her hips and the thin fabric stretched between her breasts. She reached down, took hold of the hem of her dress and peeled it over her head and flung it to the floor. She was even more gorgeous naked except for her white silk panties. She adjusted them covering her pussy again, and fondled her own breasts seductively and looked at the impossibly distorted lump that filled Robert's pants.

"Robert," she whispered, biting her thumb and looking demurely at the floor, "Robert baby, would you take my panties off for me?"

He grinned and knelt in front of Stella's luscious and shapely body. He took hold of the elastic of the flimsy panties between his teeth and used his mouth to pull them down her legs. She squealed with delight as she stepped out of them and he flung them away. Then he licked her leg up and ran his tongue up to her sexy navel.

Giggling and squirming with glee Stella took hold of his head and drew him up off his knees. She kissed Robert sweetly while she loosened his belt and let his pants fall to the ground. He hurriedly kicked his shoes and socks off as she ripped off the tie and unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest with each popped button until all he wore was his shorts. She kissed him longingly and slid her hand inside his shorts to touch his aching cock. The moment her hand circled it gently he felt a huge throb and he knew he was too close to bursting.

"Mmmmmm you are excited." she purred. "I know what to do about that" and she began stroking his cock with featherlike touch with one hand and running her fingernails lightly across his swollen balls with the other. He moaned excitedly and felt the throbs increase to crisis proportion then felt her pinch the rim and hold it tightly until the throbs subsided.

She started again teasing his thick shaft with her slender fingers, stroking to a rhythm that made him swoon with excitement. Her fingernails grazing his balls so lightly as to send shiver through him. As the throbs overtook him again and he felt his impending explosion, she stopped and squeezed his cock rim again in just the right place to quell the explosion. The ejaculation ceased but the orgasm continued and he found himself doubled over with pleasure and moaning loudly. She could have written for the Kinsey Report she was so expert on how to treat a man.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it. Mmmmm and you are so big and hard. You look good enough eat." As she spoke the word 'eat' his cock spurted a little drop and throbbed violently at the thought of her delectable mouth on it.

She smiled and slid to her knees and deftly licked the dribble of semen that oozed from his cock. He let out a long low moan as her lips touched his hyper sensitive tip and shivered involuntarily as she lapped at his cock greedily.

Her hands began massaging his cock more firmly now as she began to envelop his tip with her moist warm mouth and she pumped at his shaft and sucked hard at the tip while flickering her tongue over it with each withdrawal. She teased his balls wildly until the tingles and shivers overcame him once more and he could feel a giant flood of seed welling up in him. He was about to burst; there was no choice; he could no longer help himself.

The pleasure and intensity was overpowering; he felt the first spurt and the orgasm came like a white flash before his eyes dizzy with pleasure. He was shaking with desire, wave after wave of pleasure passing over him until he became conscious that she was once more holding back the full force of his tidal wave . He looked down at her angelic face and saw her blue eyes wide with excitement as her fulsome lips wrapped around him; she swallowed and licked greedily holding his explosive weapon tightly pincered against further escaping seed.

As his cock ceased throbbing and the pleasure subsided to a sensuous afterglow she quickly licked the tip clean and guided his cock to her lush warm breasts and then pressed her taut nipples against his cockhead. "Do you want to be inside me?" She teased as she slid his cock between her breasts and squeezed them, greeting the tip with her warm wet mouth and slurping loudly.

"Oh god yes!" he blurted. "God I want to have you so badly."

"Mmmmm I know you do honey and I want you inside me too. I'm so wet, so tight, so hot- for you, but I think you need a little rest before you blow my brains out with that beautiful cock of yours. Don't you?" she said seductively.

She stood letting his distorted cock drop from her hands and stood to kiss him with her sticky lips. He pulled her to him desperately feeling her divine skin beneath his touch, caressing her sweet curves and fondling her exquisite ass and kissing her as gently and lovingly as if this was his first kiss ever or his last. She moved against him and he was conscious of his hardness touching her wet bush.

"I want you to kiss my pussy until I come." she cooed as she lay back across the single bed, spreading her legs so that she was reflected in the mirrors on the counter. She began to stroke her dewy bush. "Come and eat me, make me so hot that I scream and then do me hard and deep and fast. Eat me, then do me with that delicious cock -soon!"

She began to writhe and shiver as her fingers pressed her clit. Robert fell to his knees and began kissing her inner thigh as she continued to moan and call him to "make me come." He dispensed with subtlety and kissed his way quickly to her crotch and inside her leg and planted a huge wet kiss on her pussy lips.

The scent of her filled him with desire as he felt the dampness of her juices. His first kiss on the hungry pink lips of her pussy triggered a wave of shivers and pants and as she moaned appreciatively he began to suck at her clit.

Her first orgasm was tumultuous and she convulsed unexpectedly, quickly and then another and another followed it as he suckled and teased her swollen clit and massaged her labial folds. As she grew use to his touch her violent squealing and urging him to suck her harder began to abate, as waves of pleasure became the norm.

He sucked at her clit again while shoving three fingers into her aching pussy plunging deep inside her feeling the wetness squirt from her tightness and her wet velvet folds envelop his fingers contracting around them as she convulsed in another delectable orgasm. She bucked and panted "Fuck me now, from behind, do me fuck me with your beautiful cock."

He withdrew his fingers from her and reached for two pillows from the bed and placed them beneath her as she bent over the bed, then stood up and grasped her hips from behind. His cock level with her sumptuous ass. He pressed his aching cock against the swollen slit eagerly. The first touch of her dampness made him throb and he savored the feeling of wetness that drizzled on his cock tip and ran down the inside of her thighs. "Fuck me, do me now." she begged.

He wasted no time to press his engorged shaft into her ultra tight pussy. He loved the unbelievable tightness of this sexy young woman, the sheer excitement of her squirting pussy made him feel like he had the biggest cock in the world going into the tightest pussy on earth.

12