Sticking it to Peggy

Story Info
Payback is a bitch.
9k words
4.66
704.3k
662
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there at the window and watched as the car backed down the drive, turned right and then disappear down the street. I wondered why I wasn't more upset. I'd just seen ten years of my life drive away. Shouldn't I have felt something? Shouldn't there have been something other than a shrug of the shoulders and an, "Oh well; I guess I should go and take care of that dripping faucet?" As I turned and headed for the kitchen I ran the events of the last half hour back through my mind.

I'd come home from work to find my wife Peggy sitting at the kitchen table with a full glass of wine sitting in front of her. I knew something was up as soon as I saw her sitting there. First - she was home before me and she never got home from work until a half hour to an hour after I did. Secondly - the understanding we had was the first one home would start dinner and there was nothing on the stove. Lastly - there was the glass of wine. Peg rarely drank. I was no sooner in the room than she asked me to sit down and told me she had something to say. I grabbed a beer out of the fridge, sat down across from her and she said:

"Rob, I know you know this. There has been something out of sync between us for the last six months or so. I have no idea why we seem to be moving away from each other. I don't know if it is something to do with me or something to do with you, but something is wrong. I've tried to talk with you about it, but all I get from you is that we are just going through a rough spot and it will get better. I've decided that we need to separate. I'm not talking divorce, just a separation for a while.

"I think I need some space Rob. I need to get away, look at my life and see if I can figure out where the disconnect between us is coming from. You can use the time we are apart to look at the same thing from your angle."

"Oh come on Peg; it isn't that bad. Sure we are having some problems - what marriage doesn't - but two people can't work out problems if they are away from each other and not talking."

"Talking isn't going to help Rob. You only see one problem with our marriage. As far as you are concerned the only problem we have is that we aren't making love. Your solution to the problem is for me to get naked and let you have your way with me. As far as I'm concerned there is a lot more wrong. We don't make love any more because I don't want to. We don't snuggle or cuddle any more because I don't want you touching me and I don't know why I don't want you to touch me. I still love you. I love you as much as I did on the day we were married, but something is wrong and I don't know what it is. I need some space Rob; I need some time alone so I can figure things out."

"So you want to pitch ten years of marriage out the window."

"No Rob; I just think we need to spend some time apart. I've already packed my stuff in my car. I'm going to stay with my sister until I can find me a place. I'll call you once a week to keep in touch"

She stood up and said, "I have to go. I told Mary that I'd be there by seven." She turned and walked away without even offering to kiss me goodbye and that in itself told me where I stood.

+++++++++++++++

It didn't take long for the word to get around that Peggy and I had separated. Most of our friends were sympathetic and went out of their way to try and cheer me up. Peggy called me once a week and asked me how I was and I would say I was managing and then I'd ask her how she was and she would say that she was okay. Then I would ask her if she were ready to come home yet and she would tell me not yet.

Peg had been gone for six weeks when I started hearing things; disturbing things. Things like she had a live in boyfriend. I didn't want to believe that. I wanted to believe that things were like she said they were; that she just wanted some time alone to get her head straight and then she would be coming home. I kept hearing things so I decided to check out the rumors. I'd find out where Peg was staying, do a little snooping and put the rumors to rest. But no one could tell me where she was staying, either couldn't or wouldn't, and I began to think that something about the situation stunk to high heaven.

I was having dinner with my friend Tom and his wife Tanya and I voiced my concerns and let slip that I was going to hire a private detective to find Peg and either confirm the rumors or disprove them.

I saw Tom look at Tanya and I saw her give him a little nod. "Save your money Rob" Tom said, "The rumors are true. Most of the people who know you know what is going on, but they like you too much to tell you."

"Tell me what?"

"That Peggy left you to live with Adam White."

"Adam White? Who the hell is Adam White? I've never heard of him."

"He works with Peggy."

"And she just up and left me to go and live with him? That doesn't make sense. If she was going to do that why didn't she just divorce me? What's with the separation bullshit?"

"You know Peg Rob. She plans, makes fall back plans and then makes plans for if the fall back plan doesn't work. She has been seeing White for almost a year and I guessing that she did this separation thing so she could come home if living with White wasn't as good as having an affair with him."

"And everyone knows this, but no one would tell me? Gee, gosh oh golly, what a great bunch of friends I have."

I stood up and threw my napkin down in the center of the table and said, "Thanks bunches. I'll see my self out" and I left their house. On the drive home I thought about what I had just learned. No sex with Peg for over a year because she didn't want to make love with me. No snuggling for over a year because she didn't want me touching her and all the time she was hanging horns on me. Like a fool I sat at home like a good little boy and behaved myself while I waited for the unfaithful whore to come home. And all my friends - my wonderful friends - knew all about it and they just let me sit there, stare at the walls and wait. Well, the waiting was over.

+++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I made an appointment with the Corliss Investigative Agency and gave them a retainer. I told them where Peg and this White guy worked and told them I wanted all the dirt they could get me on the two and then I went home and started making a list of everything that I need to do to sever my relationship with Peg. I'd wait until I had the report from the detective agency, but when I got it I would have my list and I would be ready.

Once the list was made I sat back and thought about something else I needed to do. I hadn't been laid in almost sixteen months what with Peg denying me for a year and then the separation. I'd been a completely faithful husband, but now that I knew what Peg was doing I damned sure wasn't going to remain celibate any longer. I sat at the kitchen table sipping a beer and making plans to end my long dry spell when I remembered what Tom had said about Peg.

She planned everything!

After living with her as long as I had I knew that was true. To me that meant that she had plans for what to do if I found out about what she was doing; plans based on how she thought I would respond to finding out and the biggest plan of all - how to stick it up my ass if she decided that living with White was what she really wanted to do. I could see her having me watched so that if I went out and dipped my wick she would be able to use it against me in a divorce.

All of a sudden the list I had made was worthless because she might have planned for my reacting that way. It was back to the drawing board and a new list took shape and as it took shape I saw that a lot of what I wanted to do would have to be done right away and not left until the last minute. And there were some things that I could do that would stick it up Peg's ass and make her bleed. I smiled at the thought and wondered if she had a plan for when something like that happened to her.

The next morning I went to my bank to deposit my paycheck and while I was there I checked on the safe deposit box that Peg and I had there. I saw from the sign in log that Peg seemed to check the box at least once a week and when I saw that I knew she was keeping track of me and that at the first sign that I was onto her she would pounce. I thought about that for a minute and then I took the five certificates of deposit from their plastic envelopes and went upstairs and used the banks copy machine to copy all five and then I went and put the copies back in their envelopes and put them back in the box. Unless Peg took the CDs out of the envelopes to check them she would never know about the switch.

Then, since I knew that Peg was checking up on me, I took my passport from the box and casually mentioned to the woman from the bank as she put the box back in it's slot that I was going down to Mexico on a fishing trip. I left the bank with the five CDs in my pocket. I normally was into the bank twice a week on the average and each visit I would cash in one CD, pay the early withdrawal penalty, and then hide the cash away when I got home.

I wasn't a believer in credit cards as I thought you could get in trouble to easily with them so the only ones I had in my name were an American Express, on which the full balance had to be paid when you got the bill, several gasoline company credit cards and one Visa card with a low limit that was in my name only. Peg on the other hand had a good half dozen credit cards in just her name and some of them had high limits. I knew what the limits were because I paid the bills every month and I made a list of the remaining account balances and set it aside. I would make sure that I paid the minimum payment on those cards to keep them in good standing.

I sat down and made a list of all the things that I would like to have and then I went online and over the course of the next couple of weeks I went on a spending binge using Peg's credit cards. When I bailed she would be saddled with the credit card debt and I intended to see that it was considerable. I updated my computer and got a new Dell with all the bells and whistles. I bought a Remington 700 on E-Bay and a whole bunch of other stuff like a digital camera and a state of the art cell phone that did everything but cook my dinner.

The house was Peg's. It had been left to her by her parents so I would have no claim on it, but we had used it as collateral for an open line of credit when we put in the swimming pool and hot tub and both of our signatures were on the account. We had paid off what we had borrowed, but the line of credit was still open. If I timed it right I could draw on that line before she knew what I was doing. I had wondered why when she decided that we needed a trial separation she packed up and left me in her house instead of asking me to leave. Now I knew. If I was still in the house I would obviously be expecting her to come back. I would obviously see this separation as something that wasn't going to last.

Next, I closed out my 401(k) at work, paid the penalty and the squirreled away the cash. Then I sat back and waited on the private detective's report.

++++++++++++++

The one thing I couldn't figure out how to do was get my ashes hauled. I couldn't take the chance that Peg had someone watching me to see if I did go looking. I decided what I would have to do was leave town on the weekends to go on 'fishing trips.' She knew that I loved to fish and that I went quite often and she knew from the catches I brought home that I did actually go fishing so I doubted that she would pay a private detective to follow me. No need for her to get too carried away, right? After all, wasn't I stupid? Hadn't she been pulling the wool over my eyes for over a year?

It was a Friday and I was just getting ready to leave work when I got a phone call from Tanya asking me to stop by their house on the way home. I tried to beg off, but she told me that it was important so even though I really didn't want to go there I said I would. When I got there she let me in and led me into the living room where I found Tom sitting in an easy chair. He got up and offered me his hand and I shook it and then he told me to sit down and get comfortable while he got me a beer.

"Tanya needs to talk with you Rob and you need to know that I'm 100% on board with what she is going to say."

He left the room and headed for the kitchen while I gave Tanya a questioning look and she said:

"In a minute Rob; you are going to need some beer in you for this."

Tom came back and handed me a Bud Light and said, "I've got some errands to run and I probably won't be back before midnight. Catch you later" and he headed for the front door and I heard it open and then close behind him. The door closing was Tanya's signal to start talking.

"Rob, you hurt us when you stormed out of her the night you were here for dinner."

I started to say something, but she held up her hand and said, "Let me finish. You were justified, but it still hurt. In our defense all I can say is that we like you a lot and we didn't want to be the ones to hurt you. It gets a little complicated in that we are friends with Peg also and we were hoping she would get her head on straight and go home to you where she belongs. We know you love her, or at least you did love her, but we didn't know if it was enough for you to forgive her so we kept quiet. If you got back together and you didn't know you could have gotten on with your lives without having to worry about forgiving and forgetting. That's it; that's our apology, but that is only part of why Tom and I wanted you to stop by.

"We know you Rob and we know what kind of a guy you are. You would no more cheat on your wife than you would rob a bank. How long has it been since you last had sex?"

The question caught me totally off guard. For the first time I noticed how Tanya was dressed. Low cut blouse that showed off her ample cleavage, short skirt and high heels that show-cased her marvelous legs and friend or no friend I couldn't help but get a hard on. Then I remembered Tom's "I'm a 100% on board" comment and I had an idea where things were going. In a subdued voice I told her that it had been a year and a half.

She leaned toward me and I got a look down inside her blouse as she huskily said:

"I'd like to change that Rob."

"Tom's my friend Tanya; I can't do that to him."

I started to get up, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. "Tom's okay with this Rob, that's why he left, to give us some time alone. This isn't a pity fuck or a mercy fuck Rob. Tom and I have talked this over for months now. You have something we want so hopefully I can help you and you can help us."

"I don't understand what you are saying."

"To be blunt about it Rob, Tom is sterile and we want a child. We want you to give me one."

I was stunned! I sat there and stared at her speechless. When I finally did find my voice I said:

"You just said that you knew I wouldn't cheat on Peg."

"Yes" she said as she laid a hand on the lump in my trousers, "but that was before you knew what Peg was doing. Now that you know you are released from your vows to her."

"Why me?"

"We want it to be someone we know and not some anonymous sperm donor. We are also going to want you to be part of the child's life. You will be the godfather and will always be around as Uncle Rob."

"This doesn't make any sense Tanya."

"Of course it does. What if something happens to Tom and me? Who better to take care of the child than Uncle Rob? On the bad side, God forbid, what if the child needed a liver transplant or something like that. Could we find the anonymous sperm donor? And even if we did would he help? If we got on a waiting list how long would we have to wait to find a donor who would be a match? No Rob, we've thought it through; we want you to be a part of our family. On the other side of the coin, are you going to tell me that you don't find me sexy?"

She squeezed the hard lump in my trousers and said, "This says you do" and then she dropped to her knees in front of me and pulled my zipper down. "There are benefits to being the father of my child Rob. We will have to make love many, many times to make sure that I get pregnant. I won't limit you to just the days I'm most fertile. In fact, I won't even tell you when they are. It could take weeks Rob, weeks and weeks, and you have been without for how long? We will help each other Rob" she said as her lips closed around my cock.

It had been a long time for me and I knew that I wasn't going to last long. I told Tanya and tried to pull out of her mouth, but she grabbed my hips, held tight and sucked harder. "I'm going to cum" I groaned and she locked her lips tight around me and that little bit of additional pressure caused me to explode into her mouth and she kept her mouth tight on me and swallowed everything that came out of my cock. When it started to soften she licked it clean and said:

"Now we can go into the bedroom and do some serious baby making."

All my reservations about what was happening had disappeared about the time my cum shot out of the end of my cock so I got up and followed her into her bedroom. We watched each other undress and then Tanya got on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"From what I've read, the hotter the sex the more receptive the womb is to the invasion of sperm. No loving and tender shit Rob; treat me like a slut, a fuck toy Rob, your fuck toy. Use me, make my blood rush, make me scream and beg and fuck my brains out."

She reached down and pulled the lips of her pussy apart, looked up at me and moaned:

"Put it in Rob; slam your cock into me and breed me."

I climbed on the bed, picked her legs up and put them on my shoulders and then pushed my hard cock into her hot pussy.

The second time lasted a lot longer than the blow job and as soon as I came Tanya grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under her butt to elevate herself so my sperm could flow down into her. Looking at her lying there with her pussy pushed up like that made my soft cock start to harden and as I slipped into her for the second time I was hoping that it wouldn't take so I could come back and do it again. The second time she clawed at me, bit my shoulder and begged me to fuck her hard and I was sweating bullets when I finally came. Once more she stuffed the pillow under her ass when I pulled out of her and then she said:

"In my mouth Rob, put it in my mouth so I can get you up again."

I did Tanya one more time before I left to go home and just before she let me out the front door she kissed me and thanked me for what I'd just done.

"I'd like to do it every day until I get pregnant, but Tom is used to making love three or four times a week and even though he is okay with this I won't give him sloppy seconds. Call me tomorrow, okay?"

I thought about what had just happened all the way home and as I pulled into the driveway it occurred to me that if Peg was having me watched she would find out about my visits to Tom and Tanya's and notice that Tom left, but that I stayed for several hours after. The next morning I called Tanya and explained my thoughts to her, but she told me not to worry, that no one would see Tom leave because he didn't; he went down to his basement workshop and stayed there until I left."

That information gave me pause. It was one thing to make love to Tanya when Tom was gone, but could I do it if I knew he was in the house? Tanya must have known what I was thinking because she said:

"Don't worry Rob; it will be okay. I promise."

That afternoon I got a call from Tom asking me to have a drink with him after work. Talk about awkward. Try sitting down with a guy you have known for twenty years, who is a good friend and whose wife you have just screwed with his knowledge. He must have known what I was thinking so he cut right to it.