Stocking Feet

Story Info
Mother discovers her son's secret.
4k words
4.43
163.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the clock Jonathan realized he had to get changed back into his own clothes before his mother got home. His door was ajar so he could hear her arrival and he knew that could be any minute. He cut it as fine as he could each time but however exciting the prospect of getting caught he knew it would cause all sorts of problems.

Slowly, sensuously, he undid the suspender belt fastenings and began to roll the almost sheer black stockings with the lacy tops down his legs. He loved the feel of them against his skin and, even though he had only just cum, he felt his cock stirring into life once again.

"Fuck, feel's so good, mummy, to wear your panties and stockings, makes me so big and hard."

He removed the second one and then folded them together before placing them at the back of his drawer. The suspender belt and cum stained thong panties soon joined them and he hurriedly used some of his own underwear to hide the evidence. As he did so he heard a sound.

"Jonathan, I'm home, come and help with the groceries."

"Sure, mum, won't be a minute."

Again he had come almost too close. He really would have to be more careful. Pulling on his jeans and the nearest crumpled t-shirt Jonathan went out into the hallway and quickly down the stairs. His mother was just putting the first of the plastic carrier bags down in the hallway as he arrived. He picked one straight back up; using it to cover the hardness he still sported which was never helped by the sight of his sexy mother in her short skirts and tight tops.

"Won't be a minute, I'll just get the rest. If you put them in the kitchen I can finish from there."

He wasn't able to reply, she was already gone, and so he did as he was told glad of the few minutes to calm himself.

~*~

The spaghetti bolognaise on his plate steamed appetizingly and smelled wonderful. Jonathan lifted the first forkful towards his lips just as his mother began to speak.

"I had been outside your bedroom door for ten minutes before I called you, Jonathan."

For a moment he didn't understand what she meant but then, as realization set in, the fork fell to the table and he looked up into her deep brown eyes, unable to read the messages there.

"I ... uh ... I, excuse me."

He stood up, turned and left the small kitchen without another word, his heart beating a mile a minute as he headed towards the stairs and the sanctuary of his own room.

"Jonathan, let me in, sweetheart, we need to talk about this."

"No, go away. Just leave me alone." He could hear the tremor in his voice and was angry with himself for showing a weakness.

"I can't do that, we need to talk."

The door opened slowly and then she walked across to where he was lying. He hadn't moved since he'd flung himself down and tried to ignore her presence next to him.

"You want to tell me why you were wearing my stuff?" There was a warm hand on his shoulder and his mother's voice was soft, calm, not at all the hysterical screech he'd expected. Looking up he saw only love in her eyes and nodded.

"I, uh, I just like the feel of it. It's nice against my skin."

"And that's it?"

He nodded, not about to admit to anything else.

"So, when you said it made you big and hard, you weren't telling the truth?"

"Oh, god." The words were more a moan than anything else and he tried to move away but the hand on his shoulder rested a little heavier and he remained where he was.

"What do you think about when you're wearing my lingerie?" His mother had sat down on the chair he kept next to his bed and he tried not to make eye contact with her.

"Nothin'. I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok, well, I'm not going to forbid you to wear it, or tell you how disgusted or disappointed I am because that won't help. When you are ready to talk about it, I'll listen, until then, well, I guess maybe you should think about keeping your door shut."

His mum got to her feet and moved towards the door, and he realized he didn't want her to go.

"Are you?"

"Am I what?" She stopped, her hand on the doorknob and turned.

"Disgusted and disappointed."

A smiled crossed her face and she shook her head before looking towards the end of the bed.

"Can I?"

"What? Oh, yeah, no problem." Jonathan watched as she sat down pulling her legs up beneath her and then she sighed.

"I'll admit to being a little confused but what you do in the privacy of your own room is up to you. As long as you aren't starting fires or torturing small animals I have to let you experiment, find out who you are, don't I?"

"That's what you think this is? An experiment?"

"I have no idea how long you have been wearing my underwear, or how long it's been turning you on. It's not something every young man does, but then I'm sure you already know that."

"It ... I ... I always loved the feel of your stockings when I was little, I loved to run my hands up and down them."

"Yes, I remember that." Her smile had grown wistful and for a moment the room was silent.

"It sort of grew from there. I found a pair of your stockings you were throwing away, there was a run in one of them and I took them from the bin. I kept them for ages and then you asked me to put some washing in the tumble dryer and I found another pair ..." His voice trailed off and Jonathan felt a blush suffuse his face.

"And?"

His mother wasn't making it easy for him but somehow, talking to her about what he had done was almost as exciting as wearing her things and he felt his cock begin to stir in his own boring, ordinary shorts. He shuffled around on the bed until he was sitting with his knees up against his chest, his arms around them. His burgeoning erection now hidden and he took a deep breath before speaking again.

"And there was a pair of black lacy panties too. I took them as well."

"Were they what you were wearing today?"

He nodded and then watched as she got up from the bed, smoothed down her skirt and began to walk towards the door again.

"Like I said, I'm not going to stop you from doing what you're doing, but I do expect you to keep it to yourself. If you want to talk to anyone about it I suggest it should probably be me."

She turned back, kissed him gently on the forehead and then left the room and Jonathan slumped back down onto the pillow not really believing what had just happened.

~*~

For the next fortnight Jonathan wondered whether his mother's lingerie by itself would ever hold the same allure for him. He put it on, tried to get off in the way he always had, but couldn't. Finally, after two weeks of trying to ignore what else it was he now needed Jonathan pulled the beautiful items on, lay on the bed and closed his eyes. He was still cumming at least once every day but his fantasy had evolved, moved on and with a groan he let his imagination take flight again.

It always started with his mother calling out from the front hallway for him to do an errand. He would hear his voice, husky and breathless, as he tried, unsuccessfully, to cover up his shame but before he can even get to his own clothes she is there, standing in the doorway, looking at him.

"What did I say about keeping your door closed, young man?"

"I'm sorry, mum, I ... I thought you would be longer."

"Really? I didn't think you'd be as long as you are, what is that, eight inches?"

He looks down to see the head of his cock jutting out from the waistband of his mother's black panties and then her hand is on him.

"You fill that little thong so much better than I ever have, baby, but it looks like it need some air."

Her hand slips in from the side and grasps his hot cock. Slowly she pulls it out and runs her fingers up and down the length.

"What a beautiful dick you have. No wonder you want it encased in such sexy lingerie."

"Just your sexy lingerie, mummy, I want to be yours, to be held, caressed, loved by you while I wear these clothes."

He steps closer to his mother, his breathing getting heavier the faster she moves her hand. For one sweet moment their lips touch and then his mother gets onto her knees in front of him and takes his cock into her mouth. Looking up at him she begins to lick at the head before gradually taking its entire length into her mouth. Her fingers play with his balls through the lace, driving him crazy and he pushes her head down until he can feel the heat of her breath in his pelt of pubic fur.

Again and again his mother moves against him, sometimes just sucking the tip and others taking the whole of him in and then humming against the head. He grasps her hair, holding her in place while he fucks her mouth, pushing hard against the back of her throat as she continues to run her fingers across his panties.

"Gonna cum, mummy, if you keep that up, don't stop, mummy, please, gonna cum in your mouth. Ohhhhhh, fuck."

His body jerked as his spunk filled his sexy lingerie. Spurt after spurt was almost instantly soaked up before he collapsed backwards, the blood pounding through his body as he recovered from his most exciting fantasy yet.

~*~

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, sweetheart, what about?"

"You said if I needed to talk about ... about things, it should be with you." Jonathan saw enlightenment on his mother's face and waited for her reply.

"Ok, shall we move into the lounge?"

He shook his head and tried a smile.

"My room? I need to talk to you there."

Without a word his mother got up and headed for the stairs. He followed along behind, watching as her stocking encased legs moved sensuously in front of him. His cock, hard already at the thought of his mother being back in his room, pressed against the zip of his jeans and he relished the sensations.

"Ok, let's make ourselves comfy shall we?"

His mother lay with her back up against his headboard; legs crossed at the ankles, feet still in the high patent leather pumps she had worn for work.

"Sit next to me that way we can have a cuddle while we chat."

He nodded mutely and snuggled up next to her. It seemed years since they had been so close and he greedily drank in the scent of her perfume, the way her skirt was taut across her thighs, her shirt across her breasts.

"You are beautiful, mum, so beautiful."

"Thank you, sweetheart. Shame no one else seems to think so. Now, talk, I want to help if I can."

Jonathan remained silent for a moment or two. He hadn't really thought about it but his mother hadn't been on a date for a long while. How no one could see what he could was beyond him but possessively he was secretly glad she was unattached.

"I'm still wearing your panties, I ... I have them on right now, under my jeans. But my fantasies, they have moved on since we spoke. I want more than just your lingerie."

"What do you want, sweetheart? You know I'll help you if I can. I love you."

"I know, and I love you, but not in the way I should."

"Oh!" His mother looked away for a minute and he listened to the silence. It wasn't as quiet as he imagined. He could hear at least two clocks ticking, various birds outside his window and the dog from down the street was barking again. Most of all though he could hear his heart and he concentrated on that, fearful it might stop if he didn't.

"What you mean is you think you love me in a sexual way?" Her finger was under his chin now and he looked into her deep brown eyes and nodded.

"Yeah, I ... when I ... well when I'm ... I think of you, here with me, helping me." He was suddenly burning; his face, he knew, was beet red and to his horror he felt tears prick his eyes.

"It should be a girlfriend you're thinking about, not me, Jonathan. You know this isn't right."

"I don't want a girlfriend, well, not unless it's you. Teach me, mummy, show me what you like, let me do the same."

He reached up and placed his hand in her hair before drawing her towards him. Their lips met and slowly, gently, he kissed her.

"If you don't feel anything I'll stop, but I won't stop imagining you with me. I can't do that."

"But this is so wrong, Jonathan."

"Does it feel wrong? Nobody but us ever has to know." He leant forward again, capturing her lips with his own and then, as they kissed tenderly, he ran his tongue across the soft skin and was rewarded with a moan before being granted entry.

His mother pulled him closer, their bodies pressed together and Jonathan felt his cock strain against his panties even more.

"Please, take my jeans off, let me show you."

His mother nodded her head and without a word began to undo the buttons. As she slid them down his legs and off onto the floor he heard her gasp and he looked down, seeing his precum-soaked panties.

"I want to see you, please, mummy, take off the skirt and shirt. Let me look at your panties."

"Jonathan, why are you calling me mummy?"

He paused for a moment and then looked right at her.

"Because in my fantasies I always call you that. Make it real, just this once, please. Let me have something to remember, to think about when I cum without you here."

For a long moment his mother paused and Jonathan wondered if he had gone too far but then his mother nodded. A long red fingernail hooked into the top buttonhole and, wide eyed, Jonathan watched as gradually his mother was exposed to him.

The shirt was deep blue and beneath it was a black lacy bra, which only just contained her heaving breasts and hid her nipples.

"Oh yes." Unable to help himself Jonathan reached out and ran a finger across the twin globes. The skin was so soft and he leant forward burying his face in them, inhaling the wonderful scent and then looked up. "Now the skirt. Want to see more."

With an almost imperceptible nod his mother got to her feet and undid the clasp on the waistband of her skirt. The sound of the zip was quickly followed by a shooshing as the skirt slid down to pool around her ankles.

"Oh my god." His hand went to his now rampant cock. His mother was wearing the tiniest wispiest pair of panties he'd ever seen along with black shiny stockings and a suspender belt. Her hands moved to release a stocking and he called out. "No, please, leave them on. Come back to me just as you are."

In an instant he was holding her in his arms and kissing her face, her neck, her chest. His hands roved across her back and down to the firm cheeks of her arse.

"God, mum, so sexy, wanna fuck you."

"Jonathan, no. We can't."

"Tell me you want me to stop and I'll think about it." His hands were tracing patterns across his mother's butt cheeks and he began to plant light, sensuous kisses across the top of her breasts. He felt her breathing deepen and saw her hand move down until she was rubbing at her clit through her panties.

"Should I stop?"

"No, damn you, Jonathan, you have me so horny. Even though I know it's wrong I still have to do this."

Roughly he pushed her back against the bed sheets before smiling down at her. He saw the bra had a front clasp and quickly undid it. Her heavy breasts fell from their restraints and he gazed at them for the first time.

"Want to suck them, can I suck them?"

"Oh yes, sweetheart, mummy loves to have her titties sucked."

He needed no further invitation taking the nearest one into his mouth immediately. He heard his mother gasp and then he ran his fingers over her pussy, pushing into her through the nylon and fingering her.

"Ohhhh, yes, Jonathan, so good, fuck me, make mummy cum." His mother held his head against her chest and he suckled happily. He ran a foot up her leg feeling the soft stockings against his skin and pushed his cock against her hip.

"With this, mummy, let your baby put his big dick in you. Fill you with his seed."

"No, sweetheart, you can't do that, mummy could get pregnant."

Jonathan felt his cock surge as she spoke. He grasped it in his hand, wanking himself as he pictured his mother lying next to him, naked, with a big belly full of his child.

"What ... what if I pull out?" It wasn't ideal but he knew they would fuck again, would make love again, and then he would spill inside her tight cunt.

"I suppose so. Just be careful."

"You know I will. I love you, mummy, gonna fuck you now. Are you ready for my cock?"

"Let me suck it first, it's been so long since I've had a nice big dick in my mouth."

He lay back as she spoke and then, as he held his breath, his mother faced away from him, bent over, and took him in to the hilt.

"Ohhhh, god."

Clenching his fists and willing himself not to shoot his load down his mother's throat Jonathan watched. The deep red lipstick had left a stain on the base of his cock and he watched as it grew shiny with her saliva.

Her breasts swung beneath her as she moved and, almost without thinking, Jonathan reached out to slap one of her butt cheeks, loving her gasp as the sound reverberated around the room.

Slowly his mother moved up and down his cock, then she moved quicker, her fingers teasing round his tight anus as she did so.

"Fuck, feels so good, mummy, let me ... my turn, before I cum, please." He tried to move away and his mother looked back at him. She nodded and then moved away from his cock. She kissed the tip and rolled his balls gently in her hand before moving up the bed to capture his lips. He could taste himself on her tongue and moaned in approval.

"Did you like what mummy did, sweetheart?" Her eyes were full of lust and her voice was husky. Unable to speak himself he could only nod before changing position so he was lying between her beautiful, silky soft thighs.

He took the soaking panties into his mouth, relishing her taste and scent. Once he had sucked all her juices from them he carefully pushed the flimsy material to one side and began to slowly lick back and forth across her pussy lips.

His mother's whole body seemed to lift from the bed and then her hands were in his hair, holding him in place. He began to suck on her soft skin, darting his tongue into her hole and then fucking her with it.

Gradually he realized she was leaking more and more of her love juice and then with a cry of his name her pussy was pushed against his face and she flooded his mouth with cum.

Over and over he swallowed as she climaxed and then, as her hands released their grip, he looked up.

"Still want me to stop?"

"God, no, fuck me, Jonathan, want to feel you inside mummy's cunt. Please."

He needed no further encouragement and moving up on to his knees he looked into her beautiful face.

"Get on your knees for me, mummy, want to fuck you from behind first."

The sight of her butt cheeks, suspenders tight across them was almost too much for him. He sank his face into her deep crease, licking her arse hole, pushing inside with his tongue while he rubbed a thumb against her clit.

"Ohh, Jonathan, yes, more, sweetheart, mummy wants so much more."

For a minute or two he ignored her, moving her higher and higher with his mouth and fingers but then, unable to wait any longer he moved back, grasped his rock hard cock in his hand and guided towards her pussy.

Although it was as tight as he had imagined he slid in easily, his way already well lubricated. He held himself still, his hips firm against her butt and then reached down to play with her nipples.

"So sexy, mummy, I have the sexiest mummy in the whole world." He kissed her back and then began to move slowly inside her.

"Yes, fuck me, take me hard, Jonathan, let me feel all of you, ram my cunt."

"You love it, you bitch, don't you?"

"Yessss. That's what I am. Mummy is your bitch."

Her words spurred him on and he rammed himself into her hard. Again and again he pushed forwards, their skin slapping against each other as he moved both of them nearer and nearer to completion.

Grabbing her hair in his hand he pulled her head back using her to push himself even further in. Her moans joined his own and then, as he knew he was getting almost too close, he pulled out.

12