Strap on Surprise! Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie is unstoppable as her anal obsession takes over!
7.2k words
4.31
38.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He caught me in the end.

Bent over for some random guy I'd picked up online, doing the one thing I've denied him in all the years we've been together.

Taking it up the arse and loving it.

I'd locked the front door and thought I was safe, but we were enjoying the thrill and risk of bum shoving in front of the stockroom window.

When Brian found the front door of the shop locked, he walked around to the alley alongside it and kept going. He looked in the window to see two faces looking back at him. Within a split second he'd clocked the shocking scene -- I'll never forget the look on his face as long as I live. As he stood waiting outside he said and did nothing until we came out. Then he reacted as many cheated men do --by using his fists before getting in his car and driving off.

After taking my latest anal buddy to the local hospital casualty dept to get his broken nose and cracked ribs fixed, I gave him a lift home and dropped him at the end of his road. I felt extremely guilty as I wondered how he would explain his injuries to his unsuspecting wife, but begged Andy not to press charges against my husband for our kids' sake. I asked if we could negotiate a compensation deal in private which he agreed to, and we came up with a story that there had been a misunderstanding in a bar.

I arrived home to find my some of my things on the pavement and the front door locked from inside. Despite repeated knocking and calling out to Brian, he would not let me back in our home, so I called Sally. She instantly told me to go and stay with them for the night. Knowing that "staying the night" with Pete and Sally would be interesting and fun, I drove round to their place as fast as I could, with my arse already quivering in anticipation.

As I sat with a glass of wine Pete suggested calling another of their fuck buddies for advice, saying that she is also their solicitor. I felt a fleeting stab of jealousy at the thought of Sally giving it to another girl up the arse with one of her very large collection of strap ons, but realised that I needed all the help I could get.

"It's as I thought," she said when she came off the phone "He's got no legal right to throw you out, whatever you've done. The house is in both your names so we'll go round tomorrow with Pete and get you back in there - Brian needs you there to look after the children, so don't worry. He won't keep you out permanently."

"Thanks," I said. "I'll be sleeping in the spare room from now on -- I can't stand the thought of being in the same bed as him for another night. The marriage is over and has been for a long time. I don't think we can salvage anything from this, so it's better for us both to cut our losses and move on."

"I'm sure it is," Sally replied. "Now do you want to sleep in our spare room for tonight? Or do you want to come in the bed with us? It's been ages since I gave your arse a good seeing to with the strap on and Pete really misses watching us at it!"

"In the bed with you, please" I said without hesitation. I'd stopped having fun with Sally sometime ago and missed our strap on sessions too.

Five minutes later I was in the shower with Sally standing behind me washing away the sweat caused by my stockroom session earlier that day. As she leaned me over and spread my legs, she got to work between my buttocks with a soapy flannel and asked if I'd do her a favour.

"What might that be?" I asked curiously. Sally smiled before telling me what she wanted of me.

"Pete really loves watching us at it, but I know he feels really left out because you are too shy to let him touch you. Do you think you could try and let him join in just a little bit? We won't make you do anything you don't want to I promise."

As Sally dried me off with a towel, the friction against my skin got me so horny that I started rubbing my pussy up against it as she patted it between my legs. I had been unsure about the suggested threesome but now I was decided. Poor Pete! I'd been so rude when I'd made him just watch but tonight I'd definitely make it up to him.

I followed Sally into the bedroom to find him lying naked on the bed waiting for us and smiling - with a massive hard on. As Sally started to kiss and touch me, he did nothing more than run his hands over the bits of me he could reach. I felt totally unthreatened by this and as Sally lay on top of me playing with and sucking my tits, didn't object when she rolled me over so my backside was facing her husband.

I guessed what was coming next so was unsurprised when I felt his lubed up fingers begin to enter my butt cleavage and begin to explore. Once he found my tight little bud, he began working a finger inside until he had inserted it all the way. As he began to gently move it inside me he greased up my backdoor for easy admittance. I started begging for Sally to wear the strap on, and give me what I had been missing from her for so long.

In the end she went to the cupboard and got out one of a few strap ons we'd bought together. I was delighted to see it was my favourite - we've always called it the Purple Pumper. As she put it on she said, "You know the position now get into it between Pete's legs -- now hurry up you slut!" I didn't have to be asked a second time, and crouched with my butt in the air and my head down, with my hands on Pete's thighs.

As usual she teased me with the dildo for ages, stroking it up and down inside my quivering thighs and along the crack of my arse. Then she stopped.

"How much do you want me to fuck your sweet little dirtbox with this?" she asked.

"Please!" I begged.

"The deal is this. You suck Pete's cock like I've never sucked it before while I am seeing to your anus. You've been a selfish cunt and you need to make it up to my husband for all the times he's been left out because you made him just watch us."

I wasn't too sure about this and told her so.

"Sure no problem" Pete said, "We'd never force you."

I felt movement behind me and turned to find Sally taking the strap on off. My heart sank. I was devastated. Then it dawned on me what I really had to do to get to feel that dildo slide up my arse again.

"I suppose I could try it..." I said as I turned back to Pete, "but don't cum in my mouth please."

The main thing that had kept me from involving Pete in our sessions was the size of his cock. He's a big man and he knows it. I didn't think I would be able to take it all in the pussy let alone in my mouth and wondered how Sally could handle it! To be honest the size of him terrified me. He didn't say anything as he pushed my head down - in close up his cock appeared to be as long and thick as two coke bottles put together!

I rolled back the foreskin and lay looking at it wondering how on earth I was expected to pleasure him -- the man was hung like a horse! As I started to suck the tip and slid my mouth onto the shaft I tried not to gag as I felt it tickle the back of my throat, dimly aware that I hadn't even managed to take a quarter of it in. I kept trying to control my gag reflex as I felt Sally begin to stroke my buttocks with the dildo again. As she teased me from behind, I tried to tease her husband's enormous boner.

I gave up trying to take the whole of it in to the hilt, and began to give the huge shaft long slow licks, rotating my tongue round the head while Sally ran her tongue between my ass cheeks. Then I moved on down to his balls and licked them too before popping each one in and out of my mouth a few times. I guess Sally and Pete were scared that I'd use his cock to bite on when the dildo entered me, so she held it back giving me words of encouragement as she continued to lick up and down in between my buttocks while I concentrated on trying to gobble Pete off.

As I made another attempt to suck all of him in, I covered my teeth with my lips before starting to fuck as much of him as I could slowly with my mouth while stroking his testicles at the same time. I felt Sally position the dildo at the entrance of my anus and wished I could have it inside me as Pete ejaculated into my mouth.

I'd changed my mind you see. Brian had always hated it when I stopped sucking his cock at the crucial moment and finished him off by hand. As the years passed I'd progressed to spitting into a tissue but in the end was bullied into swallowing and had done so to keep the peace. But now it was different and I really wanted to make Pete and Sally happy -- and if swallowing was what it took then I'd do it. So I kept sucking and sucking until I could feel things coming to a head. And of course they did in the end. I gagged again as Pete lost control and thrust deep into my mouth and felt some of his cum trickle down my throat, while the rest ran down my chin. Discreetly wiping it off on the sheet with the back of my hand, I realised it was all worth it to feel Sally begin to push the dildo inside my ready and waiting back door.

As she pumped into my rapidly loosening and wet sphincter, she asked "How do you like this you bitch? You've missed this fucktoy haven't you? I can't believe the noises you're making. Pete can you try and do something to shut this slut up or they might hear her next door."

I felt my face being pushed into a pillow as Pete began to stroke my hair. That unbelievably good feeling of having my anus stretched and pounded into by my favourite dildo overcame me in the end, and when I started to play with my clit it didn't take long before I came like a rocket.

After as the three of us lay on the bed talking and chatting, I started to go to doze off. However I was soon woken up by Pete who asked "Who is the odd one out?"

It took a minute for the penny to drop. Then realising what he meant, I replied, "Sally."

"Yes that's right. We've both cum but Sally hasn't and I think that's a bit unfair don't you? What do you think we should do about it?"

"Dunno," I said.

Sally gave her answer by turning over and crouching down in the position she'd just had me in. I went to the cupboard and found the strap on I know she likes best and put it on. As Pete began licking around her ears and neck I squirted some lube liberally between her waiting cheeks. As Pete's tongue slipped into her ear and my wet finger pushed into her anus she moaned out loud.

I entered her with the dildo and started thrusting in time to her squeals - slapping her behind as I did so. As I noticed her right hand creep round to finger her clit Pete grabbed both her arms and held them saying "Not yet you whore. Can't you wait? Show some self control."

For what seemed like hours I shafted Sally's arsehole with that strap on until I wondered whether she could take much more. I guess Pete agreed with me because he suddenly let go of her arms and allowed her to touch herself. With a minute she had climaxed with a bellow that made us laugh as we fell back on the bed.

Finally the three of use drifted off to sleep in each others' arms.

I woke up early with a feeling of dread. I knew I was going to have to return home and face Brian, and I wondered what he had told the children - I trembled as I showered and got dressed.

"Don't worry," said Pete over breakfast "Just drive over there and we'll be right behind you in our car. He can't and won't refuse to let you back in, and if he does we'll just get the police involved."

As I parked in the drive Brian came out.

"Where are my kids?" I demanded.

"At my parents' home for now," he answered. "Mum and dad know just what a dirty, little whore you are, but when they drop them off they will say nothing of this in front of them. We'll deal with it all later but let's leave the children out of it."

I realised my ever calculating husband had thought things through as he allowed me back in without a word. Then I saw a pile of bags in the hall and realised it was him that would be going.

Sure enough Brian said, "I'm leaving you, you filthy, fucking slut. I'll be getting legal advice today. You can stay here until the kids are 18, and I'll pay the bills and for everything they need but then I'm selling the house so plan for it you fat, ugly cunt. If you try and take me for anything else like half my pension or assets, I'll tell everyone we know including your family what I found you doing at work."

With that he carried his possessions out and put them into the boot of his car and drove off. Oddly enough I wondered why Brian had thought that anybody would be shocked by the fact he'd caught me taking it up the arse. Throughout our long marriage he has thought that asking for anal sex is a perfectly reasonable request.

I don't think my soon to be ex husband has ever spoken to me directly since.

However the house was much nicer without him there. No more confidence denting snipes or accusations that I was holding him back. No more embarrassing roving eye when we were out. No more expectations that I should always want sex when he wanted it.

Once I'd got into a new routine I found that I had a bit more time for myself than before. I had my hair cut, coloured and restyled then turned my attention to my body. I knew that having two children had taken their toll on my looks and realised that I needed to be bit more proactive in looking after my health and appearance. I have to admit I was jealous of Sally and her firm thighs and bum, and wished my breasts had the same perky look that hers do.

So I decided to join a gym. After being shown round a few, I found one that had everything that I needed that was not too far away. After signing a contract for a year I made an appointment for an induction and went away feeling very positive about the future.

On the scheduled day I returned and sat waiting, and as I watched firm, fit, toned people work out on various strange looking machines wondered what kind of trouble I had got myself into. As I sat and trembled I didn't hear my name being called, and started when a young man tapped me on the shoulder.

"Are you Julie?" he asked quietly, "I'm Sam. Come with me and let's have a chat."

In a private room I cringed as the good looking, fit young man checked my height then weighed me before saying, "Don't look at me like that, you're not that overweight! We can have you looking great in three months, ready for summer. You just need to exercise more and change your eating habits a little and you will tone up with no problems at all."

Sam then went on to ask about my lifestyle and together we came up with a healthy eating plan before I was shown how to use the exercise machines. As I tried each one I slowly became more confident as he motivated and encouraged me to push myself a little more. Finally after I was nearly ready to drop I realised exactly how unfit I was and Sam took pity on me. After taking on board the instruction to come in regularly, I showered before getting dressed.

I soon got into a routine of going to the gym every other day. Sometimes I saw Sam who always said hello, and asked how it was going but usually he had other gym members with him. Once or twice when I saw him putting good looking women through their paces, I had an odd prickle of I don't know what but I didn't think he'd be interested in me for a minute as I had to be at least fifteen years older than him.

One day about a month after I'd joined Sam came over when he saw me sign in saying, "We need to have a follow up chat, so I can see how you are getting on."

I found to my delight that I'd lost three kilos and a couple of inches off my tum and bum. "See I told you, you can do it," said Sam. "Now what I was going to suggest to you is that you book a course of personal training sessions with me, so that we can work on that backside of yours so that it will look great in a bikini on the beach."

I'd been warned by friends that gym personal training sessions are a way of minimum wage gym staff bumping up their income, and might be of no benefit to me. I had intended to refuse to sign up for this extra. However the words ..."work on that backside of yours" had triggered such thoughts in my mind, that my nipples hardened! I decided to sign up for a course of ten and to hell with the cost of it all, if it made my ass more appealing.

I waited for the appointed day with eager anticipation. However after an hour working out with Sam I wasn't so sure -- he was totally without mercy as he bulled me through his "bums and tums" workout. When he called time on the session, I thanked God for small mercies and crawled off to shower and change.

It was as I was about to sign out and go that Sam stopped me.

"Got time for a coffee and chat before you head off home?"

"You bet I have," I thought as I followed him into the small cafe.

However I didn't seriously think that Sam would be interested in me, other than as a client at work. It didn't seem that way as we chatted about his work and my shop.

"So are you married with kids? Sam asked curiously.

"No and yes," I replied softly. "We've just separated a couple of months ago."

"Sorry to hear that," he said. "That's always tough but you are taking the right steps. I train a lot of women like you, and toning up is a great way of building up your self esteem after a long relationship has bitten the dust. I know you think personal training is very expensive, but it really is worth the cost to make you feel good about yourself again."

As we went on to talk about other things Sam made no attempt to pry. Finally as a woman came up to him, he said she was his next appointment and that he would see me again the following week.

Despite the fact that I knew Sam's workout would put me through hell, I looked forward to our next meeting. Then on the day of my appointment I got a text from him saying that he needed to change the time. Feeling crestfallen I rang him thinking that I wouldn't be seeing him, but soon perked up when I found he just wanted to reschedule my workout to a little later in the day. Knowing the kids would be out I readily agreed.

When I arrived I found the gym almost empty.

"Hi," said Sam when I found him. "Sorry I'm running a bit late today, but you will get your full hour I promise. I'm locking up tonight."

I warmed up while I was waiting, and watched Sam's big hands on another woman's body as he took her weight while she bent over and tried some new workout manoeuvre. As he continued to handle the woman the sight of her arse pointing skywards made the crotch panel of my leotard start to moisten, as I began to feel turned on by what I was seeing.

As the woman's leotard rode up into the crack of her arse, I could see a wet patch between her legs. I wondered how Sam could not get a hard on as by now I was feeling very excited. I wondered what this very well spoken British woman would think of being rogered up the chutney by another woman wearing a strap on, and if there was any way I could ask her without being thrown out of the gym.

As I was trying to work out how to approach her, I started when Sam tapped me on the shoulder.

"Sorry, I was miles away."

Sam didn't say very much but proceeded to put me through an even more punishing workout than the previous week. By the time I really thought I might die, he finally had mercy on me and called time. As I got up and started to walk to the shower he called me back.

"So what is it with you? Do you like men, women or what? I saw you when I was working with Annabel. You were getting off. Was it her you were looking at, or me? I know this isn't very professional but I'm just curious. I'm putting my job on the line by asking this!"

So after reassuring Sam that I would not be getting him fired, I told him the whole story of what had happened. By the time I had finished I could see the outline of Sam's erection through his shorts and thought that I'd like to reach out and unzip him, and take his cock out.

12