Submission to Sasha

Story Info
Sexy lady Dominates him.
2.1k words
4.46
107.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cby2
cby2
158 Followers

Sasha led me to the hotel suite bedroom. When we approached the doorway, we stopped and began kissing. She lay one hand on my shoulder and the other on my crotch. Her kiss and touch made me rock hard. She stopped kissing me and informed me that this was where she was going to fuck me.

"This is the bed that I'm going to fuck you in. Does that turn you on?"

A simple yes seemed too obvious an answer for such a hot question, but it was all that I could muster. She had now slipped her hand inside my pants and was massaging my dick.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes."

I was so turned on; I became euphoric. She unzipped my pants with her other hand, and I removed my pants and underwear. Sasha grabbed my ass cheeks with both hands and grinded her body against my cock. She then grasped my neck and throat with one hand very tightly as she unbuttoned my shirt with the other.

"You are going to do whatever I say; do you understand?" she asked.

I nodded yes. She clenched my throat even tighter.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

She removed my shirt.

"I am going to fuck you all night long. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me."

"Louder!"

"I want you to fuck me!"

"Do you want me to fuck you hard?"

"Yes."

Say it!"

"I want you to fuck me hard."

Sasha walked behind me and began to caress my cock again. I could feel her breath on the back of my neck and her body pressing up against mine. As she stroked my cock with her left hand, she placed her index and middle finger of her right hand into my mouth. As I licked her fingers, she licked the back of my neck and then began biting it.

Without warning, she removed her wet fingers from my mouth and slowly placed them in my ass. I had never felt like that before. I was so excited. She began to jerk me off while she was fingering my ass. I was completely naked, yet she was fully clothed. Sasha was in control.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes."

"Huh?"

"Yes."

"Do you like that?"

"Oh, yes."

I tried as hard as I could not to cum, but she was exciting me at a whole new level. I shot all over Sasha's hand and onto the floor. As I stood there in wonder, Sasha retrieved my belt from my pants, which lay on the floor.

"Put your arms behind your back."

I did. She wrapped my leather belt around both my wrists and tightened the belt to where I could not move.

"Lay on the floor."

I was in an awkward position but I did as she said. I couldn't imagine what else she would to me. I just wanted more and more. As I lay on the floor, she began lighting candles about the room. She turned off the lights, but I could see her in the candlelights.

She was wearing an innocently short summer dress with fishnet hose and black heels. She put on some sexy music and showed me a bottle of champagne and strawberries and chocolate. She danced in front of me and felt herself while she did. She then stood over me and danced. I could see that her fishnet hose stopped at her thighs and were fastened to garters that led straight to heaven. Sasha then began a strip tease.

I couldn't do anything but lie there and watch. She removed her dress and threw it across the room. She then removed her bra. I was yearning to touch her. She then placed her right heel on my chest and danced up and down. She danced over my body and would tease me by bending over with her beautiful ass in my face and hair in my crotch. She spanked her own ass.

I was harder than I had ever been before. Slowly she removed her heels. She slowly pulled off her fishnet hose and then she was completely nude. She continued to dance to the music.

She opened the champagne and would place her index finger in and out of the bottle, then lick them. She poured champagne on her breasts and wiped it off with her fingers. She placed her fingers in my mouth. I sucked them just as I wanted her to suck my cock.

Sasha then stood over me and poured champagne down her leg. She placed her toes in my mouth and I licked them as the champagne came cascading down her leg over her toes and into my mouth.

We looked into each other's eyes. She was getting off on controlling me, and I was getting off on being controlled. As she continued to pour slowly, and as I continued to lick her toes, she began dipping strawberries in chocolate. She strattled me and began to lick the chocolate off of the strawberries. She bit into them and the juice laced her lips. Sasha would tease me with the strawberries by placing them close to my mouth, and just as I would try to bite it, she would pull it away.

"Don't be so greedy. Do you like being tied up?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to stick that big raging hard-on inside of me?"

"God, yes."

"Are you going to make me scream?"

"Yeah."

"Are you, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Say it."

"I'm going to stick my big cock inside you."

"Yeah, what else?"

"And I'm going to make you scream."

"Am I going to beg you to stop?"

"Yeah. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you're going to beg me to stop."

"Ooh, I'm getting hot just thinking about that."

"Me, too."

"Do you like it when I talk dirty to you?"

"You know I do."

"If I let you go, are you going to fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to lick it first?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to bend me over and shove your dick in my ass?"

"I'm going to lick it; then I'm going to fuck it."

"You are?"

"Yeah."

"You're awfully sure of yourself. What makes you think I am going to let you go?"

"Oh, you want to let me go. You can't wait to have your ass fucked."

"Really? Are you going to do it? Are you going to fuck my ass good?"

"Yeah. I'm going to fuck you so good."

"Ooh. Well, maybe I don't want to be fucked right now. Maybe I want to fuck you. How would you like that, huh? Why don't I just find my big black cock and fuck you with it?"

"Huh?"

"That's right. That's what I feel like doing right now. I think I'll bend you over and fuck you right up your ass. Get up!"

I had been duped. I was so ready to penetrate Sasha's perfect ass, but it appeared as if it was going to be me who was going to be fucked. Sasha led me over to the bed and unbuckled my hands. She slowly strapped on a belt with a long black dildo attached. I couldn't believe she was serious.

"Bend over," she commanded. "Do it!"

I bent over the mattress with my back turned to her. Sasha began to lick my ass and finger it as she had done before. I was in a state of wonderment.

Slowly, she began inserting her cock inside my ass. I clutched the bedsheets. Very slowly, in and out, she began to fuck me. As my ass got wetter and wetter, she fucked me a little harder. Her cock felt so good. The pain released all of the endorphins in my brain that controlled my ecstasy. I was euphoric.

"You like that, don't you?" Sasha asked.

I couldn't speak. As she continued fucking me, she spanked my ass.

"Oh, yeah. You like being fucked by a woman, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"Say it!"

"No, don't stop."

"Louder!"

"Don't' stop. Just fuck me. I love it when you fuck me."

Sasha would pull my hair, scratch my back, and spank me at different intervals as she took me. Finally, I was so excited; I came all over the bed. We had both built up an enormous amount of sweat. I could not believe being fucked by a woman would be so erotic. Sasha was far from through with me.

From behind the bed, Sasha grabbed her fishnet stockings and tied my hands to the bedposts.

"Are you ready to fuck my pussy?"

"Not yet," I said.

"What?"

"I want to eat it."

"Oh, you want to eat it? Well, that can be arranged."

Sasha stood over me, then got on her knees and smothered my face with her pussy. I finally got to taste the hottest pussy I had ever tasted. I wanted it so bad. She ground her cunt into my mouth, and I tongued her forever. She began to really get off on my tongue.

"Oh, my God! Yes!"

Sasha's thighs squeezed my face. Her muscles were taut. My face could not escape this wonderful jail. She began to ride my face up and down, back and forth.

"Oh, yes. Oh, my God!"

Sasha clutched the cast iron bedposts and rode and rode and rode.

"I think I'm going to cum. Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum all over your face."

I licked harder and harder. I wanted her orgasm.

"Oh, yes! Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, lick it! Lick it! Yes! Eat it! Eat that pussy! You like it don't you? Ahhhhhhhh!"

Sasha's wetness covered my face. She came all over my face and I loved it. She wanted even more. She turned around and placed her ass in my face. I was helpless.

"Lick my ass. Lick it, now!"

I began to lick her beautiful ass. I raised my head up into her ass and ran my tongue inside both of her cheeks. Sasha sat comfortably on my face and caressed herself while running her fingers thorough her hair. This happened for a long time until she decided she wanted to dominate me even more.

"Get on all fours," she said as she untied me.

I did as she said and as I did, she placed the stockings in my mouth. She then got a riding crop and slapped my ass.

"I want you to scream when I hit your ass. And whatever you do, don't spit out my stockings. I want to hear your muffled screams in my stockings."

Sasha hit my ass hard with the riding crop. When I didn't scream, she hit me harder.

"Scream, I said."

I let out a shriek as the blows stung my ass. She was not only controlling me physically. She was controlling me mentally.

"Call out my name."

I did.

"Louder."

I yelled Sasha's name louder.

"Say my name louder and tell me that you want to fuck me!"

"Sasha, I want to fuck you," I screamed.

"Louder God Damn It!"

"I want to fuck you, Sasha!"

"That's it. Now, I'm going to remove this gag, and you are going to fuck me. Do you understand?"

She spanked me. I said, "Yes, I understand."

"You are going to yell my name as you fuck me. Yell it!"

"Sasha!"

"Say you want to fuck me."

" I want to fuck you so bad."

Sasha lay down on the bed, and I immediately swooped down on top of her and entered her. I had never fucked someone for so long and so hard before. I slowed down and she got up off the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and she strattled me. She began riding my cock feverishly.

"Say my name."

"Oh, fuck me, Sasha. You are the best. Ride that cock."

The sweat on us both was incredibly sexy. I picked Sasha up. I stood up and held Sasha by her ass as she continued to fuck me in the strattled position. We looked into each other's eyes as our lips locked. We both got more and more excited.

"Oh, yes," we both screamed.

Together, we exclaimed, "Oh, my God!"

Sasha said, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum all over your cock. Uh, uh, ahh, ahh!"

Sasha came all over my cock. At that same moment, I exploded deep inside of her. We both screamed and moaned. When we were both empty, I lay backwards on the bed with her on top of me. We were both exhausted. We both grinned as we realized Sasha's dominant role-playing and my submission. We were the perfect team. Actually, we were both in control the whole time. As we dozed off to sleep, I had Sasha in my arms. Good night, my shugah.

cby2
cby2
158 Followers