Submissive to My Son In Law

Story Info
My son in law is a very attractive man.
765 words
3.73
214.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son in law is a very attractive man. Never in my life did I imagine he would become the man I turned to for my innermost desires. This is our story of a secret attraction and a forbidden want.

It started as an innocent text from my son in law telling me he had written an erotic story. I begged him to let me read it. As he began sending me what he had written, I started to imagine that the story was a fantasy that I was part of. I imagined it was me that he was kissing in the story, that it was my wet pussy his long hard cock was entering. The further into the story I read, I was getting extremely excited and could feel how wet my panties were getting. I slowly slid off my panties and my fingers found there way to my wet, sweet pussy. My finger rubbed my clit as two fingers felt the inner walls of my pussy. Just thinking about my son in laws mouth replacing my fingers threw me into an intense orgasm that left me shaking and wanting more. My fingers stayed inside my wet cunt rubbing my clit until I came again. I knew at that moment how badly I wanted him.

In October I planned a birthday party for myself. This was going to be my son in law and I's first experience together and I wanted everything to be perfect. I had no idea what to expect but was extremely excited and nervous as though it was my first time. The only experience I had with him up to this point was masturbation over the phone, which is quite the turn on with him, the noises he made and how he said my name as he came.

The weekend of my party was finally here. I could hardly contain my excitement. I was excited to see him and finally be with him but at the same time was nervous to be having this experience with him in the home that I shared with my husband. As soon as we had a moment alone we shared our first kiss. His lips were so soft, his tongue touching mine...I couldn't wait to have him inside of me later that night.

When everyone went to bed it was finally time...I was so nervous, it had been a very long time since my husband had pleased me sexually I wasn't sure what to expect. He was very gentle in every way. He called me to him while he sat in the chair and slowly slid his hard, fully erect cock from his pants. I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my had...a moment I had waited for was finally happening. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue then I slowly slid my mouth over his erection. He tasted so good...slow but precise strokes up and down my tongue turning him on, the slow groans coming from his throat. He was ready for me then. He walked me over to the basement stairs and told me to take my pants off and bend over. I wore for him that night a matching pair of black lace panties and bra. I could feel him behind me slowly pulling his pants down. I then felt his hands moving my panties to one side. His touch alone made my body shake.

I felt the head of his cock against my wet pussy. He slowly entered me..it felt so good. He slowly pulled out a little then entered again every thrust he stretched me a little more...taking time as my pussy got used to the size of his hard cock. I was so wet I could feel it running down the inside of my leg...he was such a turn on to me and felt amazing inside of me...I wanted it faster and harder which he gave me with every thrust. While inside of me he reached up and pulled my hair back just enough to whisper in my ear that my pussy belonged to him...My hips met his every thrust. It was so intense just when I thought my body couldn't handle anymore he told he me wanted to cum on my panties so just before he came he pulled out and shot his load all over my black lace panties. It was the most amazing "first" experience.

Although our time together isn't often when we finally get the chance to be together we surely make the most of it.