Sultry Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Lois and Dennis continue to enjoy hot time together.
1.6k words
4.41
30.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

When Lois emerged from the bathroom, she and Dennis returned to bed and made love for most of the afternoon.

Early in the evening, temporarily sated and again hungry, they went out and had some burgers at a small drive-in restaurant near the motel. After they ate, they went back to the motel and walked down the motel corridor hand in hand.

When they arrived at their room, Dennis unlocked the door and ushered Lois inside. He pushed the door closed with his foot and pulled her into his arms. His lips pressed against hers and their tongues explored urgently.

With molten passion began bubbling inside him once more, Dennis slid his hands slid down Lois's back, grasped her buttocks, and pulled her against him, pressing his bulging erection against her belly.

Lois was thrilled by what she felt. "God!" she whispered, panting, "I need you again!"

"Me, too," Dennis replied. His hands moved to the buttons of her blouse. He opened, then removed the garment., and his hands began to slide ever-so-lightly over Lois's bare skin. His feather-light caress caused goose bumps to rise where his fingers touched her.

"Oh, Dennis, you have such wonderful hands," Lois murmured. Need for him began to overwhelm her.

Dennis's hands moved around to her back, and he opened her bra clasp, freeing her lovely breasts. Sweet sensations raced through Lois as the young man hefted her breasts in his hands and began rubbing his thumbs back and forth over her nipples.

"Oh, God, Dennis!" she groaned. Her head began to swim when his lips covered an erect nipple, and he sucked it deep into his mouth. "God, I do love it when you play with my breasts!"

Dennis didn't say anything. He couldn't because his mouth was full. He finally let go of her, stepped back, and surveyed her lovely nude body. His breathing became strained and his heart began to pound as he stared at her. There wasn't a square inch of her body he hadn't touched or seen, but every time he looked at her it thrilled him, just was as if he were seeing her for the first time. He took her hand, led her to the bed and she laid her down.

"I can't get over how beautiful you are!" Dennis whispered as he stood next to the bed, gazing down at Lois her while he shed his clothing. When he was nude, he laid down next to her, enjoying the wild feelings that swept through him when her warm, silky flesh pressed against his. Their lips again joined and their tongues lashed. He grabbed her naked bottom and pulled her against him.

Lois loved how it felt to have Dennis's hands on her bottom and his hard cock pressing against her belly. He seemed to always be ready to make love with her and she delighted in that. She slid her hand between their tightly pressed bodies and gripped his hot, swollen staff. "I want this in me, Dennis!" she said urgently.

"That's where I want it to be," Dennis replied, rolling on top of her. His legs forced hers apart, then he raised his hips and heard Lois gasp when the flared tip of his tumescent cock slid down through the moist lips of her vagina.

Lois felt Dennis quiver when their organs met. "Dennis! Please!" she moaned. "I need you!"

He pressed his hips downward and the wedge-shaped tip insinuated itself between her labia and began a long, delightful entry into the warmth of her welcoming nook. He took his time sliding into her, wanting to draw their session out this time.

Lois, aware how deliberately Dennis was moving, experienced a rush of sweet sensation as his swollen, pulsating shaft filled her yearning body.

"God! That feels so good!" Dennis groaned when, at last, he was buried inside her. "Oh, God! Does it ever!"

When Dennis began sliding his cock slowly in and out, Lois felt her arousal increasing and, the more excited she got, the more wildly she reacted. Her face became a mask of desire and her head began to roll from side to side on the pillow as the young man's driving erection sent more and more pleasure into her.

"Faster, darling!" she moaned, "Please, Dennis! Faster! I need you so badly!"

Dennis heard Lois's pleas and responded, increasing the cadence and force of his thrusts. He could see her body shake as he lunged into her. He, too, was experiencing rapidly building passion and could feel his need tightening into an explosive knot deep inside him. He realized he was losing control and didn't care. If felt too good!

"Annnnnnn!!! Annnnnnn!!!" Dennis groaned as, suddenly, his insides unwound like an unleashed spring. Powerful spasms shook him and thick, warm, opalescent fluid gushed into Lois, bathing the walls of her rippling channel with heat.

Lois felt her lover erupt and his explosion of heat and wetness swept her over the edge. "Yesssssssss, Dennis!!!! Yessssssss!!!!" she cried, "Take meeeeee!!! Take meeeeee!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!" She tore at him with her fingers as release wracked her body and her hips rose to meet his thrusts.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, savoring the warmth and contentment both of them felt.

Lois kissed Dennis. "That was so, incredible, darling!" she said. Then her mein grew serious. "I...I hate to break this lovely spell, but there's something we need to talk about."

"What's that?" Dennis asked.

Lois took a deep breath. "We need to talk about us," she said. "I have a life outside this room and so do you."

"I know. What's that got to do with anything?" Dennis asked, looking puzzled and a little upset.

"It means a lot," she said. "We're lovers, but there's a chance we might not always be."

"I don't know what you mean," the lad said, looking hurt. "I'll always be your lover. Always!"

"I know you think that, now," Lois replied. "And I admit that what we have is wonderful..." She paused thoughtfully. "No, it is far more than that. It's unbelievable, and I think the reason for that is that we really do care for each other. That's what makes this so hard. I really do love you. It's...it's just that I...I'm not sure what to do about how I feel, or about us."

Dennis rolled on his back and stared at the ceiling. Lois turned and looked at him. His eyes were red and full.

"Damn," he mumbled, his voice strained.

"You know, Dennis," she said, "I don't like talking about this any more than you do, but we need to talk about it. We need to get this straightened out."

"You're going to dump me!" Dennis said bitterly. "I knew it! You don't really care about me! You..." He rolled on his side, his back to her, and began to sob.

"Dennis!" Lois said. She was a bit surprised by how strongly he was reacting. "That's not true! I care very deeply for you, but..." She slid over and put her arm around him. "It's just that I'm so much older than you are and..."

"What difference does that make?" Dennis mumbled. "I don't care how old you are. I love you. I don't want to lose you. If...if I lose you I think I'll die."

"I...I don't want to lose you, either," Lois replied. "But...but I'm not sure it's good for either of us if we keep this up."

"Why...why not?" the young man asked, his body still shaking with sobs. "I don't understand. Who are we hurting?"

"Oh, Dennis! I don't know..." Lois said and began to sob. She turned her back to him and lay there, crying. She felt the bed move, then his body was pressing against her and his arm was sliding around her. Consideration of breaking off her affair with him began to fade as his body moved against hers.

Dennis cupped one of her breasts and began rubbing his thumb over the nipple, teasing it into tingling rigidity. His penis, again erect, probed between her buttocks.

What the young man was doing to her sent thrills shooting through Lois. "Oh, God!! Oh, Dennis!" she murmured. She could figure out what to do about them later. He kissed her softly on the neck, then he nibbled her ear and snuggled closer.

Lois loved having his penis sliding between her nether cheeks. That was almost as stimulating as when it was sliding in and out of her vagina. He shifted position a little and, with his next thrust, the swollen tip of his engorged organ caressed her silken labia, fanning the fires of passion already blazing in her. Her hips moved involuntarily in response to his thrusting.

She reached between her legs and, when Dennis thrust forward again, she shepherded his erection into her. He continued pressing forward until he was fully hilted and her lovely bottom was pressed snugly against his loins.

"Oh, Lord!" she whispered, "God, Dennis, that feels so lovely!"

"Yesssss!!!!" Dennis responded. "It sure does!" The movement of his hips grew more and more urgent.

Lois was delighted. Dennis was by far the best lover she ever had! She didn't want to lose him. When they weren't together she felt terrible, lost, and lonely. She slid her hand over her belly, to her pussy, and could feel the large, indomitable organ which was causing her nerves to crackle and snap with excitement as it moved in and out of her.

She began caressing her clit. Her self-manipulation added immeasurably to the excitement Dennis's rapidly thrusting organ was generating in her and she rapidly ascended to a raging peak of need. Then, suddenly, she burst over the top. "Nowwwwww!!!!" she cried, as release washed over her, "Ohhhhh!!! Dennisss!!! Dennisss!!! That's ittttt!!! That's itttttt!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! I'm therrrrreeeeee!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Dennis groaned when he exploded into her. "Oh, yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers