Sultry Summer Ch. 15

Story Info
Lois and Dennis just can't stop.
2.3k words
4.72
24.3k
1
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Lois loved the way it felt having Dennis's hard cock plunging into her. She in one of her favorite love-making positions, lying on her side, her back to him, bent slightly forward. Their bodies slapped together and Lois continued to moan as Dennis's swollen lance plumbed her depths, driving her wild.

"Dennnissss!!! Oh, Dennnnissssss!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!" she cried, "God!!! Oh, God!!! Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!!! Aaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!! I'm...oh,God...I'm commmmminnnnnggggggg!!! I'm commmminnnngggggg!!! Eeeaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Yessssssss!!!!" Dennis cried when his seed squirted into her.

Spent, Dennis put his arms around her Lois pressed tighter against her. His softening cock remained trapped between her buttocks. He kissed her neck, then cupped one of her breasts tenderly in his hand.

Lois laid her hand over his. "You can't imagine how much I miss having you in my bed all the time," she murmured, then she turned in his arms and kissed him.

"I bet I miss it just as much," the young man replied. "I wish I could come live with you."

"I do, too," Lois said. "That would be wonderful." Then she smiled. "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry." She got out of bed, slipped on her robe, and headed for the bathroom. "What would you like for breakfast?" she asked over her shoulder.

"More of what I just had," Dennis replied, smiling.

"Later," Lois said. "The way we're going, I'm afraid you'll wear me out."

"Not likely," Dennis said. He sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. "It seems to me, the more we make love, the better it gets."

Lois had to agree. "I guess you're right about that," she said. She continued to the bathroom, showered, did her hair, and got ready for the day ahead. She was just finishing her hair when Dennis walked in. He kissed her, then stood there observing her while she brushed her hair.

"I love the way your body moves when you do that," he said, "especially certain parts of it."

Lois felt herself blushing. She turned and kissed Dennis, then she went out to the bedroom, got dressed, and went down to the kitchen make breakfast for them.

Later, they sat at the kitchen table, eating. The phone rang, and Lois went to answer it ad discovered it was Doreen Ingalls. Lois had been trying to avoid being alone with Doreen, and had continued to put off ending her affair with the other woman.

"Can you come over today, love?" Doreen purred.

"Ah...I...I can't. I...I've got company," Lois replied.

"Oh?" Doreen said. Lois could hear the disappointment in her friend's voice. "It's been such a while since you and I have seen each other. I was hoping we..."

"I'm afraid not today, Doreen," Lois said quickly. "I really can't."

"Lois, are you angry with me?" Doreen asked, sounding hurt.

"No, I'm not," Lois said. She looked at Dennis, who was sitting at the table eating, and felt guilty. She had to break off her affair with Doreen. No matter how she tried to rationalize it, sleeping with Doreen was cheating on Dennis, and she knew it was wrong to do that. "I'll see you in school on Monday, Doreen," she said. "I need to talk with you."

"Why don't we get together at your place after school?" Doreen purred. "I'll pick up some take-out Chinese, and we can talk after..."

"Look, Doreen, I really have to go," Lois said, interrupting her friend. "I'll see you in school Monday." She put down the phone. "That was someone from school," she told Dennis, who had finished eating and was washing the dishes.

He nodded. "From what you were saying, I thought so," he said as he placed the last dish in the drying rack and dried his hands on a dish towel. Then he walked over, put his arms around Lois, and kissed her. She returned the kiss avidly.

Dennis cupped his paramour's delectably shaped bottom in his hands and pulled her against him. "You have any idea how we can pass the rest of today?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'd think you'd get tired of being with an old lady like me all the time," Lois said, loving his attentiveness, feeling passion begin to rise in her body. Would she ever get enough of him?

Dennis led her to the kitchen table, placed his hands under her arms, lifted her, and sat her on it. "I'll show you how I feel about old ladies," he said.

"Dennis! What on earth do you think you are you doing?" Lois asked. "We..." She couldn't say any more because his lips were covering hers and his hands were opening the buttons of her blouse. "We shouldn't be doing this here!" she thought, "God, what if Rod decided to come over for some reason and came to the back door? He'd be able to see us!"

Dennis's hands cupped her bared breasts, his thumbs tweaked her nipples to tingling erection, and shocks of delight electrified her.

Dennis's erection strained in his jeans as he worked on Lois's breasts. The table was just the right height for what he wanted to do. He pulled up her skirt and moved between her bare legs.

"Dennis!!" Lois protested as the young man moved closer to her. She heard the zipper buzz on his jeans. "Dennis, we...we can't...not here...Ohhhhh!!! Dennnisssss!!!!"

Warmth and wetness engulfed Dennis's rigid prong as it slid into Lois. Thrills raced up his spine.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Dennissssss!!!" Lois groaned. Her body harvested heavenly feelings from the cock intruding into her. "We...Oh, God, Dennis!!! We shouldn't, ah, we shouldn't...be...Ahhhhh...doing this...Ohhhhh...here!"

Dennis clutched her bottom, pulling her against him as he drove powerfully into her. The drapes were open on the window in the kitchen door and Lois suddenly realized that the prospect of discovery made their union that much more exciting.

Dennis studied his lover's face as he probed into her. Her eyes were glazed and her lovely features showed the slackness of lust he'd come to know so well. Her mouth hung partly open and her splendid breasts, the nipples rigid, jiggled delightfully as his thrusts shook her.

"Dennnisssss!!! Dennnnissssss!!!" Lois crooned, clutching at his arms, "I'm...I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!! Aggggggghhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnggggg!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhh!!! Loisssssss!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!" Dennis cried, his moans blending with hers and echoing through the kitchen. He dug his fingers into her bottom and continued ramming into her powerfully as his fluids gushed into her spasming, fluttering cave.

Afterward, they clung to each other until their bodies had a chance to calm down. Dennis's erection waned slowly and slid from Lois.

"Oh, Dennis!" Lois said, exulting in the fact that she'd been well-satisfied once again. "That was incredible! But...but what if someone had come to the door?"

"If they had, they'd have seen us making love," he replied, and kissed her on the forehead. "But nobody came..." he grinned, "...except us."

Lois hugged him. What they'd just done had been intensely exciting, made that way in part because of the possibility of discovery. She recalled the time Dennis made her come in the restaurant. That had been intense, too.

"Did worrying we might be caught make it extra-good for you, too?" Dennis asked, as if he'd read her mind.

"It sure did!" Lois agreed. She slid off the table and felt a tickle as the juices he'd spewed into her began dribbling down the insides of her legs. She kissed Dennis softly. "I need to take another bath," she said, "thanks to you."

"Want me to help?" Dennis asked. "Seeing as how it's my fault you need the bath."

"I'll be disappointed if you don't help," Lois replied.

Arms around each other, they headed upstairs to take a shower.

After the shower Lois, still nude, sat at her dressing table nude, brushing her hair. Dennis, remembering something they'd done the first time he stayed with her, walked to her dresser, reached into the drawer and found the dildo he knew was secreted there. He picked up the device and turned to Lois. "Wand to play with this again?" he asked.

Lois looked up, saw what the young man held in his hand, and felt warmth rushing through her. The last time they played with the sex toy, it had been wonderful. "I think that's a wonderful idea, Dennis," she replied, smiling.

Dennis, grinning, started walking toward her, holding the ersatz penis in his hand. He turned it on and it began to vibrate and get warm.

Lois sat where she was, trembling with anticipation as the young man drew closer to her. She looked at him, saw the wildness in his eyes, and felt passion stirring inside her.

When Dennis reached Lois, he placed the buzzing tip against her breast, on the nipple, just as he had the first time they used the sex toy.

Lois gasped and moaned softly. She leaned back against Dennis while the whirring device teased her and made her mind foggy with need. The young man moved the device from one breast to the other.

"Let's...let's go over to...to the bed," Lois stammered. Her growing arousal was making it very difficult for her to talk. Dennis helped her stand up and helped her across the room. Soon she was lying on her bed and he was kneeling next to her, caressing her with the warm, humming dildo. He teased her nipples with the device until she was breathless, then he moved the whirring machine across her softly rounded belly and into her pubic hair.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Dennis!!!" Lois groaned, parting her legs. This felt wonderful!

Slowly, Dennis swept the dildo over her vagina, sliding it down through her silken lips, which were slick with the juices of excitement, then drawing it slowly up again, bringing cries of elation from Lois. She cried out in joy when the vibrating device brushed over her erect clit.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" she cried, "Oh, God, Dennis, you can't imagine how fabulous that feels!!"

Dennis returned the tip of the dildo to Lois's quivering opening, then he began pressing it into her while thrills raced though her. The buzzing dildo was driving her wild and the fact that Dennis was using it on her made the experience that much more thrilling.

Dennis was enjoying this, too. Lois's moans and excited squirming had given him a hard-on. He continued to shove the sex toy slowly in and out of her, watching her hips rise and fall as he did. There was something tremendously arousing about the sight of the fake cock probing into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Dennnnnnissssssss!!!!!" Lois moaned, arching her back, lifting her middle off the bed. "I'm going to come!!!! If...if you keep doing that, I'm going to come!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commmmminnnnnggggggggng!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

When Lois started coming, Dennis dropped across her body and buried his head in her crotch. His tongue began lashing her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Lois screamed as the young man's actions stirred her to still greater heights of pleasure, "Too good!!! Oh, God, Dennis, that feels tooo gooooddd!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!"

When Lois finally lay quiet, Dennis pulled the fake cock out of her, tossed it on the bed, then he slid on top of her and plunged his painfully swollen cock into her. He was so turned on that, after only a few fervent strokes, he was pumping his hot juices into her.

Lois felt Dennis's hot cream splattering her insides, then she began to shudder as another orgasm exploded in her. "Dennis!!! Dennis!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Dennis!!!!!" she cried, clutching at the young man as her hips bucked up to meet his thrusts.

They held each other for a long time after they finished, not uttering a word. Then, finally, Dennis's hands began moving over Lois's body and she again felt delight rippling through her. He sucked her nipples until they stood up, stiff and straining; then his hands, lips, and tongue trailed fire down over her body, through the forest of her pubic hair, onto the excitement-slick lips of her vagina.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried, her back arching, her hips thrusting upward, off the bed.

Dennis's tongue probed deep into her, then he once again rolled on top of her and his cock slid between her legs and right into her warm cavern. He lay still, luxuriating in how wonderful it felt to have her damp warmth surrounding his cock. Her rigid nipples were pressing into his chest, tiny points of pleasure shooting good feelings into him.

"Make me come again, Dennis!" Lois urged, undulating her hips. "Take me!"

Their bodies strained against each other, flesh rubbing flesh, giving and taking, seeking the ultimate in pleasure. Each partner felt the now-familiar sensations building and growing as they neared their bursting point.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna come!!" Dennis groaned, feeling the spasms of release begin deep in his body. "I can't wait, I'm gonna come!"

"Yessssss, darling!!!" Lois replied. Her peak, too, was nearing rapidly. She pulled his head down and covered his mouth with hers when his hot cream began spurting into her and experienced yet another explosion of unbearable joy. She couldn't believe anything could feel as good as this did, and never wanted to be without it.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms. Lois looked at Dennis, then she pulled him closer to her. In a little while, the young man was sound asleep.

Lois lay there, holding Dennis as he slept, pondering their dilemma. How could she work it out so she and the young man could be together all the time? Part of her still believed it was wrong for her to want that, but wanting him with her was a much stronger feeling. She caressed her young lover's sleeping body tenderly for a little while, then she, too, dozed off.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers