Sultry Summer Ch. 27

Story Info
Lori finds happiness at last.
3.2k words
4.72
21.5k
1
0

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Lori awakened, startled. Where was she? She looked around at the brightly lit, pleasant room she was in, saw her son sleeping soundly in a crib next to her bed, and remembered. She was at her boss, Ted Davis's house. He insisted she and Donnie stay with him when she was released from the hospital after her suicide attempt.

She remembered how embarrassed she'd been when she woke up in the hospital:

A pleasant-looking nurse was standing next to the bed, smiling down at her.

"Am...am I...in...in the hospital?" Lori stammered.

"You sure are," the nurse replied.

"How...how did I...I get here?" Lori asked.

The nurse shrugged. "Couldn't tell you that, hon," she said. "All I know is you came up here from the E.R. sometime during the night. How are you feeling?"

"Terrible," Lori replied.

"I'm not surprised," the nurse said. "For a while there, we weren't sure you were going to make it." The nurse nodded to her right. "He's been real worried about you. He's been here ever since you came in."

Lori looked to the side of her bed and was shocked to see her boss, Ted Davis, his clothes rumpled, sitting in a chair next to her bed. He was sound asleep. "He...he has?" she stammered.

The nurse nodded. "You bet, honey," the nurse said. "We been bringing him food. He wouldn't leave. He your dad?"

Lori shook her head. "N...no. He...he's my boss," she said. She vaguely remembered talking to her boss after she took the pills and realized he must have been the one who called the ambulance. She felt ashamed that she'd put Ted out this way.

Ted's eyes opened, then he looked around and stretched. When he saw that Lori was awake, he smiled. "You're awake," he said.

Lori nodded. "Ted...I...I'm sorry. I..." Then it hit her. Donnie! What had happened to her son? "Where's Donnie?" she asked. "My baby!"

"Don't worry. He's at my house," Ted said. "My daughter Linda is taking care of him. He's quite a boy."

"The doctor says you can go home tomorrow," the nurse said, interrupting. "But you can't be discharged until you have an appointment with a therapist."

"That won't be a problem," Ted said. "I know an excellent therapist and I'm sure she'll be happy to have Lori as a client."

Ted used the phone in the hospital room to call his therapist friend and get Lori an appointment. He stayed with her the rest of the day, and only went home that night because Lori begged him to.

During the time they spent together that day, they talked about a lot of things. Lori told Ted what had happened that led to her overdose attempt and, in turn, she learned a lot about the man she worked for, things she'd never known.

She had no idea how lonely Ted was, or how powerfully his wife's death had hit him. He'd been devastated when his wife died, and even the loving attention of his daughter hadn't helped much to ease his pain.

"What...what did you do?" Lori asked. "How...how did you go on?"

"I finally got over it," he said, "mostly. But it took a lot of work. The therapist you'll be seeing helped me, and so did having Linda's love."

"Maybe there's hope for me, too," Lori mused.

Ted arrived bright and early the next morning, signed Lori out, and drove her to his house. She protested that she could do fine in her own place, but he wouldn't accept anything less than having Donnie and her stay with him for a while, until she felt safe going back to her own place.

Lori didn't argue with him for long. She didn't want to. During the time they were together in the hospital, she had come to like Ted a lot and, despite her protests to the contrary, she really didn't want to go home and be alone.

Lori got up, took a quick shower, and got dressed. After she finished, heard her son, Donnie fussing. She picked the infant out of the crib and headed downstairs. Ted's daughter, Linda, was in the kitchen and had breakfast ready.

"Let me feed Donnie," Linda, an attractive young woman a few years older than Lori, said. "He likes it when Aunt Linda feeds him." As if to prove her right, Donnie smiled and reached for her. "Yeah, you sure do, don't you little guy," Linda laughed.

Lori had seen pictures of Ted's late wife and knew Linda looked a lot like her mother. She was also starting to feel a little guilty about the way Ted and his daughter had been fussing over her.

And she was surprised how well Ted related to Donnie and how much the little boy had come to love him in the short time they'd been staying in the Davis home. Her son had once been fearful of men, probably because of the way his father had treated him, but Ted, showing a silly side Lori never knew existed, charmed his way into Donnie's heart.

A couple of times, she'd even heard Donnie saying, "Da-da," to Ted, who quickly corrected him, but she did see that Ted had a glow of pride on his face when Donnie said that to him.

Lori insisted on helping Linda with household chores. Between doing that and taking care of Donnie, the day passed quickly.

Ted came home from work, they ate dinner, and then it was time to put Donnie to bed. Lori laid her son in the crib and, exhausted from playing with Ted, the little guy fell asleep almost immediately. Lori stood next to the crib, watching him sleep, for a long time.

"I...I was so stupid!" she thought as she stood there. "What would have happened to Donnie if...if I'd..." She shuddered. She undressed, put on a frilly white nightgown Linda loaned her, and laid down in her bed. After lying on the bed, unable to sleep for a while, she got up, and started down the hall to the bathroom.

The door to Ted's room was open, and he was lying in bed with a light on, reading. Lori stopped in his bedroom doorway and he looked at her and smiled. "Are you all right, Lori?" he asked, looking concerned.

"I...I...couldn't sleep" she stammered, then she shook her head as if trying to clear it. She wasn't sure why she felt so nervous all of a sudden.

"Lori, are you sure you're OK?" Ted asked. His voice sounded raspy. He noticed that, but Lori didn't.

Lori nodded. "I...I'm fine. Can...can I come in for a minute?" she asked hesitantly.

"Ah...I...I guess so," Ted croaked. He put his book down and slid to a sitting position in his bed.

Lori entered the room and moved slowly across it until she was standing next to the bed where Ted lay. She felt herself trembling and wasn't sure why she was so nervous. She'd never been nervous being with him before. Why now?

"I...I'm glad things are getting better. I...I really care about you, Lori," Ted said. "I..."

"If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here," Lori said. "I...I owe you my life. I...I'm not sure how I...I'll ever be able to thank you." Her legs felt a little shaky, so she sat down on the edge of the bed, next to him. She reached out, laid her hand on his, and could feel him trembling. "What's the matter, Ted?" she asked. "Why are you trembling?"

"Be...because you're here," Ted replied. "I...I want you to be, but..."

Strange feelings were rushing through Lori, feelings totally unlike any she'd never experienced before. Feelings she'd never experienced in her life.

"Lori, I...I care for you. Very...very deeply," Ted murmured, then his face reddened and he looked away.

"Oh," Lori said. And, as the reality of what her boss had said sank in, she realized that she wanted him, too. What she felt for him was, she now knew, more than friendship, much more. "Oh, Ted," she said, caressing his hand softly. "I...I had no idea. Why...why didn't you say something before this?"

"Lori...I...I don't know. I...I guess I was, ah, frightened," Ted said.

"Why?" Lori asked. "Why would you be frightened of me?"

"I wasn't frightened of you," her employer responded. "At first I...I had hard time accepting the fact that I could feel this way about someone other than my wife. And then, well, you're so pretty and all, and I'm so much older..."

"But Ted, you're a sweet, wonderful man," Lori replied. "I've never known anyone like you in my life." She leaned toward him and felt his hand slide over her shoulder and down her arm. She shuddered. His touch felt different, somehow. She wasn't sure why, but it was. It felt wonderful! Then her lips pressed against his and wonderful feelings swept through her.

When the kiss ended, Lori found it hard to breathe. She gazed lovingly at her boss, who seemed to be having problems breathing, too. "Ted...do...do you want to...to make love with...with me?" she gasped.

Ted gulped and nodded.

"Why...why don't you, then?" Lori whispered.

"It's been a long time. What...what if...if I...I can't...can't perform?" Ted stammered. He took a deep breath. "It's...it's been so long. And...and you're so lovely..."

"Don't talk, Ted," Lori murmured, caressing his face lightly with her fingers. "I don't think either one of us wants to talk."

With a touch gentler than Lori any had ever experienced, Ted began exploring her body through her nightgown. His gentle, loving caresses sent shiver after shiver of joy racing through her. She stretched out on the bed next to him while his tender explorations continued and murmurs of pleasure began to issue from her lips.

For a long time, all Ted did was caress her through the soft material of her nightgown. Then he stopped. "I...I've got...to do something," he said. His voice was even hoarser than it had been before.

He slipped out of the bed, walked to the door and closed and locked it. When he turned, his eyes widened. Lori had slipped off the nightgown and lay nude on his bed.

"Oh, God, Lori, you are so exquisite!" Ted whispered. Barely able to breathe, he rejoined her on the bed and his hands began sliding over her soft, silken skin.

"Oh, God, Ted, you can't imagine how wonderful you're making me feel!" Lori whispered as her employer's warm hands slid onto her breasts. Her nipples extended against his palm, shooting tingles of delight into her. She arched her back and moaned as Ted's fingers teased and stroked her rigid peaks. This was so wonderful, more wonderful than she'd ever known love-making could be!

Ted worked over her breasts interminably. His gentle caresses left her gasping and breathless. Finally his hands moved down her body, leaving tingling trails wherever they ventured.

Lori couldn't imagine why he'd been worried about not being good for her. He was an incredible lover! She was so turned on she could hardly think straight! Now he was stroking her legs! How could he have such a gentle touch? It was as if he were touching her with feathers instead of his fingers. She writhed and moaned as her boss aroused her slowly, gently, lovingly.

When she could get her eyes to focus, Lori studied Ted's face. He was so intent! The look in his eyes was so...so caring! No man she had ever been with had looked at her the way he did! "Please, Ted!!! Please!!!" she murmured and reached for him. "Ted...Please! I...I want you! I need you!" She wanted to feel his body atop hers, to feel him inside her. She wanted it more than she'd ever wanted anything in her life!

Ted stood up and, looking embarrassed, took off his pajamas. Lori watched. His body was a little soft, and sagged in spots. Although Ted was pudgy, she realized it didn't matter to her what he looked like. Then she saw his erection. It was huge! It jutted out in front of him, a massive, fleshy wand, the purple head slick and shiny.

Ted laid back down on the bed, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. With a groan of joy, Lori pressed against him and felt the slick tip of his rigid organ slide between her legs and brush against her equally slick opening. That and Ted's kiss felt heavenly! Another onslaught of wonderful feelings swept through Lori.

"Take me! Ted!!!! Please!" she urged when the kiss ended. She rolled onto her back and pulled at him.

Then Ted's bulk covered her and pressed her against the bed. He shifted his hips and Lori was startled to feel his swollen organ sliding into her. Rapture surged through her.

"God!! Yessss!!! Oh, Yessssss!!!" she groaned, clutching at his back.

Ted lay atop her, not moving. Lori studied his face. It was red and he looked as if he was having trouble keeping himself under control.

"Too...too close!!" he moaned. "I'm too close!!!"

"That's all right, Ted," Lori said and kissed him gently. "It feels wonderful to me."

He began moving then, and wonderful feelings began suffusing Lori. His erection slowly rode in and out of her and she knew more pleasure than she ever had. She was puzzled. She wasn't sure why making love was so different with Ted. Other lovers had been more aggressive, had done more things to arouse her, but none of them made her feel this wonderful.

Ted pushed himself up on his arms and kept grinding his pelvis against hers. Lori knew she wouldn't be able to take much more. What she was feeling was too sweet, too overpowering.

"Can't...can't wait!!! Oh, Ted, I can't wait!!!" she moaned, then her body exploded into wracking spasms of joy. "Ted!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Ted!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Please!!! Please!!! I...I can't wait!!! I...I'm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her hands raked her employer's back and her body thrashed against his when her orgasm blossomed in her. It was absolutely perfect!

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!!" Ted groaned and Lori felt his hot juices spewing into her.

"More!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commminnnggggg!!! More!!! I'm coming more!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!" she cried, as a new orgasm built on the first.

After it was over, Ted cuddled Lori gently in his arms. She felt sated, and more. She felt a completeness she'd never felt after making love before. Tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Why are you crying, Lori?" Ted asked, his gentle voice filled with concern.

"Because I...I'm so happy!" Lori said. She kissed him, then kissed him again.

"Was...was I good for you?" Ted asked.

"I...I've never, ever felt like I just did!" Lori replied, then she kissed him some more. "It...it was...it was wonderful!"

"I'm glad," Ted told her. He tightened his embrace.

Lori wriggled against him, trying to get nearer. She felt as if she wanted to absorb his body into hers. "I...I love you, Ted," she said. The words came out unexpectedly, and when they did, she was startled to realize that she meant it. "I love you!"

"I've loved you ever since the day you started working for me," Ted replied, and kissed her. "I've prayed that, someday, you'd feel the same way about me."

All of a sudden, Lori realized what it was that made making love with Ted so different. "That must be it," she thought. "That's what made it so wonderful with Ted. Love."

Cuddled together, Ted and Lori lay in his bed, still flushed with the afterglow of their wonderful joining. Now that he had Lori in his arms, Ted couldn't keep his hands off her. His fingers moved softly onto her breasts, teasing a semi-hard nipple.

Lori squirmed a little as Ted's feather-like touch once more sent tingles of delight charging through her.

He kissed her and she returned the kiss and pressed her body against his. His hands slid around her and raced lightly up and down her back, causing thrills that penetrated deep into her.

Lori trembled as Ted's hands glided over her, his touch so incredibly light and wonderful it almost made her cry. Her body strained upward, offering her breasts to his maddening caresses. "Yessss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" she moaned as his lips moved up the slope of one breast, then began teasing, tickling, and eventually engulfing the re-erected tip.

After a while, Ted's lips moved from her breasts and began traveling over her quaking body. He began stroking her legs as his lips travelled over her lithe form, then she experienced a bright explosion of incredible bliss when his mouth covered her pulsing vagina and his tongue began lashing her clit and probing into her quivering hole.

"Ted!!! Oh, God, Teddddd!!!" Lori cried. The sensations sweeping through her were so intense she almost came. Ted seemed to sense that and backed off. He gently kissed and caressed the less-sensitive skin surrounding her vagina, and stroked her legs softly while she calmed down. Then he started all over, taking her to the very brink of bliss. Her hips rose and fell insistently.

Lori wasn't the only one near the outer limits of control. Touching her, hearing the sounds of passion escaping her mouth, and her taste, all combined to have Ted, too, hovering at the edge of orgasm. He'd been denied too long, and Lori was too lovely. He raised his head from between her slender, legs, then he slid up on top of her again. When he was in position, he lowered his hips and, as if drawn by an irresistible force, his erection slid into her.

"Oh, Ted, yes, take me!! I need you!!! Yessss!!! I need you!!!" Lori cried, grabbing at his back as his engorged wand slid into her. "It feels so good when you're in me!!"

Their bodies thrashed and their pubic bones banged together, wonderful sensation after wonderful sensation radiating into their bodies, flowingback and forth between them. It was as if they'd fused into one rocking carnal entity.

"Take me, Ted!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Lori begged, realizing she was about to come. "Please!!! I want to feel you come with me!!! Please!!! Please!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Gawwwwwwwwddddddd!!! Gawwwwwwddddddd!!!! Gawddddddddddd!!! Oh, God!!! It's...It's happening!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, Ted, yessssssssssss!!!!!"

"Lori!!! Oh, God, Lori!!! I love you!!!" Ted cried when he exploded. His eruption was so intense he could feel it from the tips of his toes to the roots of his hair.

He held himself over her for a moment after they finished, then he rolled to his side and pulled her into his arms.

Lori snuggled against him. "I can't get enough of you," she said. "The more we make love, the more I want to."

"I know," Ted agreed, "it's that way for me, too."

"Is...is all this real?" she asked, "Is what we have real, or is this just a wonderful dream?"

Ted kissed her long and hard. Holding her face in his hands, he looked into her eyes and said, "If I didn't think this was real, I wouldn't be here," he said. "I am in love with you, I need you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. There's no way I can live without you."

Thrilled by his words, Lori clung to him, tears of joy welling up in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. Never had she felt this wonderful. "I love you, too, Ted," she said softly. "And...and I want to be with you, too. Forever."

They lay in each other's arms for a long time. Then, finally, they fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers