Summer Vacation Ch. 15

Story Info
Tommy spends day with Tina & Bobby.
2.6k words
4.56
48.6k
7
0

Part 15 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Tommy awoke the next morning looking forward to spending the day with Tina and Bobby. He was hoping that somehow, this time with Tina and her son would help her realize he was more than a kid. He knew thinking like that was silly. He was only eighteen and had a year of high school ahead of him. And at least four years of college after that. Thinking there could ever be a relationship between Tina and him, and especially marriage, was really a pipe dream, a distant, unachievable fantasy.

He slipped out of bed and, believing his aunt had gone to church, wrapped a towel around himself and went down the hall to the bathroom to take his shower. As he stood in the shower, he thought about Tina. Sure, he wanted to sleep with her. Very much so. But what he felt for her was more than that, much more. He had access to all the sex he could handle and then some, but what he felt for Tina was different. He liked her, liked being with her, liked talking with her. She was someone he could spend the rest of his life with.

While he stood there, musing about Tina, a warm hand slid around his hip and down onto his cock. "Wha...?" Tommy exclaimed and stiffened. It had to be Kim, Aunt Karen was in church. "K..." He turned and saw his aunt's flushed face. "K...keep doing that, don't stop," he stammered, while her hand massaged his cock to full erection.

"I couldn't resist," Karen murmured. She let her free hand roaming her nephew's soap-slick body while the other one pumped his now-hard cock. "I saw you going down the hall and thought I'd join you. You don't mind, do you?" There was no way she could pass up an opportunity to make love with him!

"No!" Tommy groaned. He felt his legs getting rubbery. He looked at his aunt's lush body, glistening with droplets of water. Her nipples were already hard and she rubbed them against his arm while her hand stroked him, making him feel incredibly good. "I-I love it!"

"I'm glad. I love getting to take a shower with you," Karen murmured. The contact with his body, especially that wonderful cock of his, was getting her very turned on!

Tommy had the soapy washcloth in his hand and he began to use it to caress his aunt's body. It didn't take long before she was gasping as loud as he was and both of them were shaking with need.

"My God, Tommy!" Karen moaned and squeezed his cock. "I don't think I've ever been washed like th...that!" Her nephew's hand, moving insistently between her legs, had her about to melt.

She had awakened that morning feeling horny. So, for the first time in ages, she stayed home from church. She knew Kim wasn't home and was hoping she'd get an opportunity get together with her nephew and do something about the need gnawing her insides. She was in her bedroom when she heard Tommy walk down the hall. She peeked out and saw he was wearing only a towel and her heart began to pound. When she heard the shower start she knew the opportunity she wanted was there.

Trembling with anticipation, she took off her clothes, slipped on a robe, and followed Tommy to the bathroom. When she got there, she slipped off her robe, and joined him in the shower. Things had gone more wonderfully than she hoped, and now...

Tommy liked what his aunt was doing to him, even though she had disturbed his thoughts of Tina. He felt her trembling and knew she was close to coming.

"Le...let's get out of here and dry off," Karen gasped, quivering with need. "I have to have you!"

"What about Kim?" Tommy asked. He still had some presence of mind and couldn't believe his aunt would do this with her daughter in the house.

"She...she went away for the weekend," his aunt gasped in reply. "With...with friends. To a camp in...in the mountains or something." She tugged his cock. "Please, Tommy, I need you!"

"Let's do it here, in the shower," the young man suggested.

"How...how can we do that?" Karen stammered. She was having a hard time thinking. Tommy had her so close to having an orgasm! She wanted his cock! She needed it inside her!

"Turn around and bend over..." Tommy said.

He showed his aunt what he wanted and she did it, clutching the soap dish and one of the faucets for support. He moved behind her, grabbed his cock, and slid the tip up and down through the soapy lips protecting her vagina.

"In me! Please! Tommy! I need you!" Karen groaned. She pushed her lovely ass back at him. She couldn't believe this was happening! Tommy had come up with a way of fucking she hadn't thought of! And it was wonderful! Now, if he'd just stick that big cock of his in her...

Tommy heard his aunt's pleas, but didn't comply...not yet. His fingers probed and her body continued to buck and quiver. He poked one finger at her tight little anus.

"Oh! Oh, God! That feels so good!" his aunt groaned and pressed back at him. Her action caused his soap-slippery finger to slide slowly into her snug opening. She couldn't believe what she was letting him do! He had his finger in her bottom! She never dreamed that could feel so wonderful!

Tommy was delighted to find himself finger-fucking his aunt's ass! His cock got still harder. This was too much!

"Tommy! Oh, God! What are you doing? Feels so good! So good!" Karen groaned. Her passion-drenched body twisted and turned as her nephew explored her nether opening. The lovely woman was ecstatic. She had no idea it would feel this good having her ass played with!

Getting his finger in his aunt's bottom increased Tommy's level of passion to the point where he could no longer hold back. Keeping his finger in her anus, he guided his cock to her pussy, then he slammed it home, his thighs slapping against hers. Powerfully, he began to lunge against her, his cock plunging wildly, his finger matching the pace in her ass.

"Tommy! Gahh! Now! Now! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Karen screamed. Her body went wild. Her nephew's dual invasion of her body gave her sensations she never dreamed were possible. Everything was swept from her mind by overwhelming ecstasy caused by the young man's hard cock and probing finger.

"Uhh! Yeah!" Tommy groaned as he hosed his aunt's insides with powerful spurts of sticky cream. It was one of the most intense sexual experiences he ever had!

As their passion waned, the lovers sank to their knees on the floor of the shower while warm water pelted them. Kneeling there, they clutched each other until their strength returned.

"God, Tommy, that was incredible!" his aunt breathed as his cock slipped from her and his finger left her. "What made you do that?"

"I-I don't know," Tommy said, "I just kind of happened, but since you seemed to like it, I kept doing it! You...you aren't mad at me, are you?"

Karen turned and kissed him passionately. "How could I be mad?" she asked. "God, you made me feel so wonderful! I-I've never felt anything as good! You are quite a stud!"

Tommy felt his face redden. He had a hard time handling compliments about his love-making ability. "Ah...I'm...I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"I loved it!" Karen said and kissed him again. "Do you have any plans for the day?"

"Ah, well, yeah, I do," Tommy said. "Remember, Tina, the girl who works with me at the Inn, invited me over for dinner?"

"Oh?" Karen said. There was a tone of disappointment in her voice.

"Ah, yeah," Tommy continued, "she, um, well, she said she wanted to do it to thank me for babysitting for her the other night."

"Oh," Karen said. "I-I guess I forgot you told me about that." She shrugged. "I guess I can't complain, can I? After all, we have the rest of the summer, don't we?"

"Yeah, we sure do," Tommy agreed. For the first time since his affair with his aunt began, the young man began thinking about ways he could end it. He still held faint hope a relationship with Tina might happen and if one did, he didn't plan to cheat on her. Problem was, with Uncle Dave out of the picture, his aunt was coming on to him stronger than ever. She wanted more, not less, of the forbidden pleasures they shared.

After Aunt Karen got out of the shower, he finished his own shower, got dressed, and headed for Tina's apartment. He could have taken his folks' car, but he decided to walk. He liked driving, but since he was spending time with Tina, he thought walking was better. It took longer.

He arrived at the apartment, pressed the buzzer, and Tina let him in. When Tommy walked in the apartment, he was almost bowled over as Bobby raced by on a little plastic tricycle.

"Bobby!" Tina scolded, "Be careful!"

"OK, Mommy," the little boy said. He stopped, turned around, looked up at Tommy, and asked, "Who are you?"

Tommy said, "I'm Tommy, I'm a friend of your mother's."

"You gonna be my new daddy?" the wide-eyed youngster asked.

"Bobby!" Tina exclaimed. She smiled at Tommy and flushed a little. "He asks every male who comes here that. Most of his friends have fathers, so he wants one, too."

Tommy looked at his red-haired co-worker. Tina was wearing a sleeveless orange top and acid washed denim short-shorts, with orange socks and white sneakers. He thought the outfit made her look younger. "She looks my age," he thought, gazing at her.

"Make yourself comfortable," Tina said. "The food's almost ready."

Tommy walked over and sat down on the sofa. Bobby got off his tricycle, ran over, and jumped on his lap. "If you're not gonna be my new daddy, how come you're here?" he asked.

"Bobby!" Tina's exasperated comment didn't even draw a glance from her son.

"Your mother and I work together," Tommy explained. "She and I are friends. I babysat for you the other night, so she invited me to come over and have dinner with you."

Bobby looked puzzled. "Grandma baby-sits for me," he said, "not you."

"You were asleep when I was here," Tommy said.

Bobby shrugged. "You like the Mutant Karate Hamsters?" he asked, "I think they're neat. Mommy got me some of them." He climbed down from Tommy's lap and headed for his bedroom.

The Mutant Karate Hamsters were cartoon characters that were all the rage right then. The story was that they were hamsters that had been exposed to gamma radiation, grew to human-size and had human characteristics. There had even been a movie made about them and a TV series was planned.

Bobby reappeared with some plastic hamster figures and climbed back in Tommy's lap. "See," he said, proudly displaying two small plastic figures. "This one's Hambone, this one's Hamlet."

"They're nice," Tommy said.

"You wanna play with me?" the child asked. "You can be Master Grimm, the evil sorcerer."

While Tina made lunch, Tommy and Bobby had a good time playing with the hamster figures. Tina kept watching them, smiling approvingly, but Tommy was too busy having fun with Bobby to notice. "Lunch is ready," she announced after a while.

Tommy and Bobby went to the bathroom and got cleaned up, then they joined her at the table.

"You and Bobby get along well," Tina commented as they ate.

"Maybe it's just because I'm a kid myself," Tommy commented. Tina had made meatloaf, his favorite thing. He thought it was the best he'd ever eaten, better than his mother's, even.

She shook her head. "No, it's more than that, I think," she said. "There's something special about you. It doesn't bother you to let yourself go. He doesn't usually take to men the way he's taken to you." She looked over at her son, who was watching them talk while picking up a glass full of milk. "Be careful with that, Bobby," she said.

"Uh-huh," the tyke replied. He carefully lifted the glass of milk to his mouth and sipped some, leaving a white moustache on his upper lip when he put the glass down.

"He has a lot of imagination," Tommy noted. "He seems like a really smart kid."

"I think so, too," Tina said. "That's why I'm so glad you helped me get him in the pre-school. If my tips at the Inn weren't as good as they are, though, I wouldn't have been able to do it, even with your help. That scholarship you got me is a lifesaver."


"Heck, I didn't do anything, really," Tommy said. "Like I told you, the professors at the college are all family friends."

Tina smiled. "I don't know what I'd have done if I hadn't met you," she said, making Tommy blush. "You've been a real savior. First you got Bobby into that pre-school, and you babysat for me that night I needed it, and..." She paused and looked at him with an expression that made Tommy blush even more. "...there was last night. I'm glad you were here."

"That other time your ex- was here..." Tommy said, taking a chance, "...did...did he hurt you?"

Tina looked down at her plate and nodded her head faintly. "Yes...he...he hit me," she said, "and..." Her voice trailed off.

Tommy was pretty sure he knew what she wasn't saying, and it made him furious. "Then I'm glad I did what I did last night," he said without thinking.

Tina looked up at him, surprised. "You...you did hit him?" she murmured.

Tommy nodded.

"Hit who?" Bobby asked, suddenly showing a lot of interest in their conversation. "Who hit him, Mommy? Did Daddy do it?"

"Never mind, Bobby," Tina said, "Tommy and I were talking about someone we heard about."

"Daddy hits my mommy sometimes," the little boy said, his eyes wide and his expression very serious. "I don't like it when he does that. When I grow up, I'm going to hit him when he does that. I hate it when he hits Mommy."

"Hitting people isn't a good thing to do," Tommy told Bobby. "You should never hit anyone unless you have to."

"The hamsters hit people," the five-year old said sincerely, "bad people. Sometimes Daddy acts like a bad person. I want to get big so I can hit him."

Tommy looked at Tina, whose eyes were reddening. "It's...what's happening to Bobby...is the worst thing Ron has done to us," she said. "I try to keep him from doing things in front of Bobby, but it doesn't seem to work."

"You could get a restraining order," Tommy said. "One of Mom's friends works for The Women's Center. She helps women get TRO's all the time."

"I've...I've thought of that," Tina said, "but I'm afraid it would make Ron angrier. The two times you saw him, he was in a relatively good mood."

"Swell guy," Tommy said. "Look, I'll give you the number. Call them and talk to them, anyhow."

Tina peered at him, smiling softly. "How old are you, anyhow?" she asked. "You seem so sure of yourself and you know so many things. You really are incredible."

"I don't know that much," Tommy protested, "its just that Mom and Dad are involved in all this stuff, you know, and I hear them talking about it at home."

Tina shook her head. "It's more than that," she said. "You're a really special guy." She reached across the table and patted his hand. "I'm lucky to have a friend like you."

"Mommy," Bobby said, "I thought you said we were going to the park."

"We are, just as soon as I get the dishes done," Tina said. She stood up and began picking up dishes.

Tommy helped her with the dishes. Within a half an hour, the three of them were on their way to the park.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers