Summer Vacation Ch. 28

Story Info
One of Tommy's female students surprises him.
3.7k words
4.64
51.3k
7
0

Part 28 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Kim turned Tommy every which way but loose before they finally went to sleep, but that didn't stop the young man from getting up early the next morning. He really didn't have any choice. He had a morning class at the dojo and couldn't be late, not if he was going to make the dojo pay. He got out of bed, showered, dressed and went out to the kitchen. He'd just finished a bowl of cereal when Aunt Karen appeared wearing her bathrobe, her face glowing.

The young man smiled at his aunt. "Good morning, Aunt Karen," he said. "Have a good time last night?"

Karen turned bright red and headed for the counter to pour herself a cup of coffee. Coffee in her hand, she walked to the table, sat down, and a dreamy smile formed on her face. "I had a wonderful time. Bud is a terrific guy," she said. "I...I didn't think there were any men like him my age."

"I'm glad," Tommy said. "I'm glad the two of you hit it off."

"I was surprised when I heard you down here," his aunt said. "You don't usually get up this early."

"I have an early class at the dojo," he explained. "I talked with Kim a little last night and told her about Master Kwan and my inheritance and all." "And we did a hell of a lot more than talk, too!" he thought. The memory of his cousin's lustful handling of him caused a stirring in his groin. "I asked her not to tell people about the money," he went on. "Maybe it would be good if you reminded her about that."

His aunt sipped her coffee and nodded. "I'll remind her when she shows up for breakfast," she said, "but it is a pretty fantastic secret. Have you heard from your parents?"

Tommy shook his head. "They may not have gotten my letter yet," he told her. "There's something else you ought to know," he went on. "I met with the lawyer yesterday and set up a trust fund for Kim's education. The money will come to you, and anything you don't need for college is yours."

"Tommy, you didn't have to do that," his aunt protested. "With what Dave gives me for support, I have plenty, and Kim's tuition is paid through the end of next year. I plan to ask him to finish paying for her college as a part of the divorce settlement."

"I know," Tommy said, "I want to do it. It's done, so you might as well just take it and not complain. I did something else, too."

"What now?" she asked.

"The house is going to be paid off," he said.

His aunt gave him an exasperated look. "Tommy!" she said, "What am I going to do about you?"

He smiled at her and said, "Nothing you can do. You'll get the checks from the trust fund whether you want them or not and you'll have the deed to the house, too."

His aunt leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "You are a very special young man, do you know that?" she said softly.

Tommy felt his face get hot. That, plus the fact that his aunt's touch added to the things that were going on inside him, made him decide it was time to leave. Making love with her now would be like cheating on Bud, and he didn't want to do that. He pushed his chair back and got up. "I have to get going, Aunt Karen," he said. He put his dishes in the sink, gave his aunt a chaste kiss on the cheek, then left.

The morning class consisted of a group of housewives who were taking karate lessons to learn to defend themselves against possible attackers. Most of the women weren't as serious about karate as they should be, and several of them were in bad shape. Tommy had to keep things he was teaching them at the basic level. Some of them didn't seem to be able to remember what they'd learned from one class to the next. A few of the women were serious, though, and it surprised him how readily they accepted him as sensei.

"If Sandra ever gets attacked," he thought as he watched a particularly inept member of the class attempt a very simple move, "and tries to use karate, the only reason her attacker will be disabled will be from laughing."

It seemed to take forever, but the class finally ended and the women started heading for the showers.

One member of the class, a blonde lady named Clara Lerch, came up to Tommy while the other women headed for the showers. "Sensei?" she asked.

"What, Mrs. Lerch?" Tommy asked.

"I-I was wondering if you had time for some extra instruction this morning," the woman said. She had an open, friendly face, but wasn't particularly attractive. Tommy thought he remembered Master Kwan saying she was some kind of artist and that her wealthy older husband subsidized her interests in art and karate.

"I don't have any more classes right now," Tommy said. "At least not until late this afternoon. I suppose I could give you a few additional lessons right now, if that's OK."

"That's fine," his student said, smiling, "I could use some help on a few of the things you showed us this morning, if that's all right with you."

"Sure," Tommy said. "I don't see why not." Mrs. Lerch's request for extra help surprised him. He didn't think she was that interested in karate. He always had the feeling she was there because her friends were. "What moves did you have trouble with?"

"Well," she said, "there's the one where you showed us how to handle someone who grabs you from behind."

"OK," Tommy said, "let's try it and see how you do. I'll try to grab you and you react." He moved behind her and grabbed her around the waist. She reacted exactly the way he'd taught her and sent him spinning to the mat. He could have easily resisted and countered her move, but he felt she needed the confidence throwing him would give her. He jumped to his feet. "You did that just right, Mrs. Lerch," he said.

His student reddened a little. "You're just saying that," she murmured. "I-I couldn't do it when I was working with Clarise a few minutes ago."

"I bet I know what the problem is," Tommy said, "Your partner was resisting. I wasn't. In the real world, an attacker won't expect you to know what you're doing, so you'll have the element of surprise. In class, students usually try countermoves."

"Countermoves?" Mrs. Lerch said. She looked puzzled.

"I'll show you what I mean," Tommy said. He stepped behind her again. "I'm going to grab you again," he said. "Only this time, when you do your move, I'm going to counter it. You'll see what I mean."

He grabbed her exactly the same way he had before, and she did exactly the same thing. This time, however, Tommy shifted his weight as she tugged on his arm, used her strength against her and threw her to the mat.

"My goodness!" she exclaimed, looking up at him, her eyes wide. "I...you...what happened?"

"I used your move against you," Tommy explained. "Your strength and momentum did most of the work. All I did was apply the right leverage."

Mrs. Lerch got to her feet. She was wearing a custom-made pink canvass gi, and from the way various parts of her body moved, Tommy had an idea she had little or nothing on under it. Kwan always required his women students to wear sports bras to avoid the possibility of injury. The young man knew he should talk to Mrs. Lerch about doing that, but wasn't sure how to approach her on the somewhat personal topic.

"See you next week, sensei!" several of the other women chorused as they walked through the dojo, headed for the door.

"Don't be too hard on sensei, Clara," her partner Clarise said, grinning. "We need him healthy for next week."

He's being hard on me," Clara said, reddening. "He just tossed me on my butt."

"I'll call you later this afternoon," Clarise said, then she turned continued heading for the door. At the door she stopped and turned. "If you're still able to talk, that is." She opened the door and left.

"Now," Tommy said, "where were we?"

"You just showed me a counter move," the woman said. "Can you show me how you did it?"

"Sure," the young man replied. He went through the move he'd used in slow motion. When he finished he smiled at her. "You understand what I mean now?"

Mrs. Lerch nodded. "I think so," she replied. "It looks so simple."

"It is," he said. "Why don't you try it. Grab me from behind and let's see how it goes."

"But you're bigger than I am," Mrs. Lerch protested. Actually, Tommy out-weighed her by fifty or so pounds and stood a foot taller.

"It won't matter," he said. "The whole idea is to use my strength against me."

"OK," Mrs. Lerch said tentatively. She stepped behind him, then grabbed him. He went to throw her and she performed the counter-move, but she didn't quite get it right. Both of them lost their balance and wound up in a heap on the mat.

"I'm sorry," Mrs. Lerch, blushing furiously, said.

She pushed herself up off the young man, but not before the pressure of her body against his confirmed that she wasn't, in fact, wearing a bra. Her breasts were very firm, Tommy learned. The pressure of them against his arm caused stirring in his groin. It was lucky his gi was loose.

Tommy continued to work patiently with the woman for an hour. She wasn't a quick study and her coordination wasn't what it could have been, but she did seem to be trying. More than once they wound up in a heap on the mat, and every time they did, the young man found himself growing more stimulated. He was frustrated by his student's inability to grasp the concepts, but remained gentle and patient. Every time she goofed, he calmly explained what she'd done wrong and how to correct it. Then she'd goof again.


More than a little exasperated, Tommy decided to give it one last try, then call it a day if Mrs. Lerch didn't get it right. He planned to call Donna and see if she'd go out with him that evening. "Let's try one more time, Mrs. Lerch," he said. "I'll come up behind you and grab you."

"OK," Clara said.

Tommy moved behind her and grabbed her. Once again, he let her spin him around and down to the mat. Once again, she lost her balance and wound up on top of him.

"Ow!" she cried as she landed.

"Did you hurt yourself, Mrs. Lerch?" Tommy asked. This was something he never had to worry about when Master Kwan was alive. Sensei was very careful that his students didn't over-exert themselves. Actually, the young man wasn't sure how Mrs. Lerch got hurt. She was on top when they fell.

"I-I think I twisted my ankle," Clara said. She rolled off him and grabbed her right foot. "I-I don't think it's broken or anything. It...it just hurts."

Tommy got to his feet and offered her his hand. "Let's see if you can stand on it," he said.

The woman took his hand and let him pull her to her feet. The minute she put weight on her foot, she winced and sagged. Tommy put his arm around her to keep her from falling. Excitement churned in him. "I shouldn't have done this," he thought, as his insides roiled, "I never should have stayed alone with a female student." He lowered her to the mat and knelt next to her. "Let me take a look at that ankle," he said. "Sensei taught me some massage techniques that might help. Maybe it's a cramp." He took her foot in his hand and began massaging the ankle.

"That feels good," Clara murmured, leaning back on her arms. The movement thrust her breasts out against the fabric of her gi, presenting her young instructor with a very disconcerting sight. "You have magic hands, Sensei, it doesn't hurt nearly as much," she purred. "My...my calf is kind of sore, too."

Tommy, not sure he ought to be doing it, pushed the leg of her gi up and began massaging her calf. She sighed a little and smiled. "Yes, that's it, that feels a lot better," she murmured. "A lot better."

Touching the woman was having an effect on Tommy he didn't want it to. He knew it was a bad idea to be doing things with his students, even though it was starting to look like this one wanted him to.

Clara leaned forward and put her hand on his thigh. "I'm feeling much better now, Sensei," she said, her voice low. She was been thrilled when the young man announced he was taking over as instructor. She'd had her eye on him ever since the first time he helped Master Kwan with her class and now she was pretty sure she had him right where she wanted him - alone in the gym.

Tommy wasn't sure what to do. He had a raging hard-on and didn't want to stand up. If he did, his erection would be very noticeable. He wanted Mrs. Lerch to leave, but it didn't look like she was going to. Her hand began stroking his leg.

"You are a very good teacher," she purred, her face red. "You're so patient. It's unusual for someone your age to be so patient, you know." She could see the confusion in the young man's eyes and was thrilled. It looked as if he was responding to her touch.

"Ah...yeah, I-I guess so," Tommy stammered. How was he going to get out of this predicament he'd gotten himself into?

"I think it's nicer having a young instructor," she continued, her hand still moving over his leg. Then it brushed against his rigid cock. "My...my goodness!" she exclaimed. Clara's heart was pounding. He had a hard-on! A huge one! Electricity raced up her arm.

Tommy felt himself losing control. If Mrs. Lerch kept this up, he was going to do something he shouldn't do. He tried to think of some way out of the fix he found himself in. If only Bud would show up... Then she gripped his cock and passion began taking over.

"You...you're so big!" she whispered, her hand clutching at him. "I-I had no...idea!" She'd fantasized about him, but never realized he'd be as big as he felt! Weakness raced through her. She'd never held a cock as big as his before!

Tommy was too aroused to stop now. If she wanted him, he'd give her what she was asking for. He brushed his hand over one of her swollen breasts, finding it incredibly firm, the nipple hard. She gasped and shuddered. Growing bolder, he slid his hand inside the top of her gi and cupped one swollen globe.

Clara was thrilled by what the young man was doing. "Yes!" she groaned, "Touch my boobs! Yes! Touch my boobs!" This was going exactly as she hoped it would!

Tommy jumped to his feet, leaving his student sitting on the mat with a startled look on her face. He walked to the front door, locked it, then he turned to Mrs. Lerch, who was gazing at him with wide eyes. "Let's go to the office," he said, his voice tight and raspy. He walked to where she sat and reached out his hand. She took it and he pulled her to her feet. She moved against him and kissed him, her arms sliding around his waist, pressing her body against his.

"I want you, Sensei," she whispered when the kiss ended. "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you!" Need boiled in the woman. The young man was going to fuck her! And she knew he'd be good!

"The...the office," Tommy stammered. Extremely excited, he didn't care if it was wrong or not, he was going to give her exactly what she wanted!

"Of course," Clara replied. She started toward the office.

Tommy followed the woman into the small office which was furnished with a couple of chairs, a futon and small table which served as a desk. The minute they were inside the office he walked up behind Mrs. Lerch, pulled her against him, and felt her firm ass press against his swollen cock. He pushed the top of her gi open and cupped her breasts. She crooned with joy and wriggled her ass against him.

Unbelievable thrills were sweeping through Clara while the young man caressed her breasts. "You have soft hands, Sensei," she murmured as he massaged her incredibly firm mammaries. Her bottom continued moving, massaging his throbbing pole. Thrills boiled in her. He touched her breasts better than they'd ever been touched.

Tommy released the woman's breasts and stripped her uniform top off. She turned to face him and he gaped. Mrs. Lerch had the wildest breasts he'd ever seen! They were conical, jutting proudly from her chest, the nipples pointed away from each other. They might not be classically beautiful, perhaps, but with their huge protruding nipples they were fascinating.

Clara saw the way the young man was staring at her breasts and cupped them in her hands. "Do you like my boobs?" she whispered, massaging the nipples with her thumbs.

Tommy gulped and nodded.

"You can kiss them," she said.

Tommy moved to her and began doing just that.

When the young man's mouth engulfed a turgid nipple and he began to suckle it, Clara clutched his head and a shudder went through her. "God! Oh, God!" she groaned, pressing him tighter against her. "That's heavenly! Oh...Yes!"

Tommy continued his oral adoration of his student's breasts for some time, moving from one to the other, hearing her growing cries of delight, feeling her body tremble more and more as need built in her.

"Got...to...sit...down," Clara stammered, "My...my legs...are...are too...wobbly." She backed to the futon and sagged onto it. She couldn't believe it. The young man was an even better lover than she expected him to be! No man had ever sucked her breasts as wonderfully as he did!

Tommy followed her to the futon and went back to doing what he'd been doing. He couldn't get enough of those incredible breasts! While his lips tortured one rigid nipple, his hands massaged the surrounding firm flesh. Mrs. Lerch continued moaning and writhing, clutching him against her.

"Never! Oh, God! Never!" Clara groaned, "Nobody's ever played with my breasts the way you do! It feels so wonderful!"

Tommy couldn't believe what he was hearing. How could her husband not appreciate these wonderful playthings? The man had to be crazy!

"Oh, my God! My God! My God!" Clara shrieked suddenly, her body stiffening, an incredibly powerful shudder going through it. "Suck them suck them suck them! Don't stop! Don't stop! My God! My God! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me! Oh, my God! Yeah! Suck suck suck suck suck suck suck!"

Tommy was stunned when he realized Mrs. Lerch was coming from having her breasts sucked! Wild with lust, he tore his gi off, then he pulled off her pants and moved between her legs. Her pussy, sodden with fluids of excitement, winked at him. Mrs. Lerch lay on the futon, eyes closed, her chest rising and falling, hips undulating gently, as she enjoyed the after-glow of her orgasm. Gripping his rigid prong in his hand, the lust-crazed young man centered it on her slippery opening, then drove into her.

Clara's eyes popped open wide and her chin dropped when the instructor's cock plunged into her. He was fucking her! His cock felt huge, just like she knew it would! "Oh! Yes!" she cried, her hands clutching his arms. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me! Ye, fuck me fuck me!" Her hips rose, pressing against him.

Tommy was out of control. He wanted to fuck her as badly as she wanted him to! There was no love, no caring, just wild, uncontrollable need! Grunting, he slammed against her, his cock riding easily in and out of her clutching opening.

"Yes! Yes! Harder! Give me your big cock! Give me your big cock!" Clara cried, her motions growing frantic. "Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Harder! Harder!"

Tommy could do nothing else. Like a pile-driver out of control, he plunged into her and Mrs. Lerch responded, slamming up against him wildly.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck! Gimmee! Gimmee! Now! Now! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Fuck me! Now! Now! Now! Now!" Clara cried, her body a frenzy of motion, straining frantically against the young man's.

"Uhhh!" Tommy roared and exploded gob after gob of hot, white, sticky cream into her. Spent, he collapsed atop her and felt her firm breasts, nipples still rock-hard, pressing into his chest.

Eventually their senses returned and they disengaged. They sat next to each other on the futon, naked, but not touching, trying to get their bodies back into some semblance of normalcy.

"You're incredible!" Clara said, her voice hoarse and low. "I've never felt anything like that! It...it was pure animal lust! God! You are magnificent!"

Tommy felt his face get hot. He felt used, somehow, as if she and he had no connection other than overwhelming need.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12