Summer Vacation Ch. 34

Story Info
Tommy & Tina have a talk and...
2.4k words
4.76
46.4k
7
0

Part 34 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Tommy, there's a phone call for you!" his aunt yelled.

The young man woke up, realized he was still dressed, and stretched. "I'll be right there, Aunt Karen," he mumbled. He peered at the alarm clock next to his bed. It was eleven A.M. He hadn't slept that late in a long time. He stood up, stumbled out to the living room, and picked up the phone. "Hello?" he mumbled.

"Tommy?" The sound of Tina's voice woke him all the way up.

"Ah, yeah," he replied.

"Can...can you come over?" Tina asked. "There are some things we have to talk about."

"Sure, ah, I just, you know, got up. I-I have to get dressed," he stammered. "I-I could come over after I do."

"That's fine," Tina said. "I'll be waiting."

Tommy put the phone down and stood there. Tina had sounded strange, as if she was upset. He wasn't sure why.

"Who was that?" his aunt asked.

"Ah...Tina," Tommy replied. "She wants me to come over."

"After what Bud told me about last night, I'm not surprised," she replied. "Kim was right. You do have a crush on her, don't you?"

Tommy nodded and felt his face getting hot. "Yeah, I guess I do," he admitted. Actually, what he felt for Tina was more than a crush. He remembered what he told her the night before and went cold. Was that what she wanted to talk about? Was she angry with him because he said he wanted her?

As quickly as he could, he showered, shaved and got dressed. Then he got in his truck and headed for Tina's without eating breakfast. He was terribly nervous. What if she really was angry with him? What if she told him she didn't want to see him any more, and that he couldn't see Bobby any more?

He parked in front of Tina's apartment building, got out of his truck, and walked slowly up the walk. He took a deep breath and pushed the button for her apartment. She buzzed him in and he went up the stairs and found the door to Tina's apartment ajar.

He walked into the apartment expecting an assault from Bobby, but none came. Tina was sitting at the kitchen table, wearing an oversized blue T-shirt that was a pale purple color with white dots. Her lovely tan legs showed from under it. A bunch of what looked like legal papers lay spread out on the table in front of her. "Would...would you like some coffee?" she asked.

Tommy nodded. "Yeah, coffee would be OK," he said. He sat down at the table while Tina got up and got the coffee. She put the cup on the table in front of him and sat down.

She waved her hand over the papers lying on the table. "A...a messenger delivered these this morning," she said. The documents on the table were the notification from Attorney Brothers that a trust fund had been set up for Bobby and copies of the trust documents.

Tommy couldn't tell what Tina was feeling from the flat tone of her voice.

"Did...did you do this?" Tina asked.

Tommy took a sip of his coffee, then he nodded and said, "Yeah...I did."

"Why didn't you tell me? I..." Tina stammered.

"I wanted to do it," he said, "I didn't think I had to ask you. I mean, it's my money and all, and..."

"You should have told me before you did it," Tina said. There was a slight edge to her voice. "I don't need handouts."

"It isn't a handout," the young man said. "I wanted to do something for Bobby."

"But this says I'll be getting a monthly check for ten thousand dollars!" Tina exclaimed. "How...I...I don't understand? Where did you get that kind of money?"

"It's part of the money I inherited from Master Kwan," he explained. "It's a trust fund. You're just getting the interest from the trust."

"The interest..." Tina said. She drank some of her own coffee, then her eyes widened and she set the cup down abruptly. "Tommy, just how much money did you put in the trust?"

Tommy shrugged. "A million dollars," he replied.

Tina went pale. "A mill...mill...million dollars!" she stammered. "My God! Tommy, I...I can't accept that much! That money was left to you!"

"Why not?" the young man asked. "First of all, it isn't just for you, it's for Bobby. So he can go to college. I've still got plenty of money."

"But...this...it says I'll...I'll be getting ten...ten thousand dollars a month!" Tina exclaimed. She was trembling. "Why...?"

"Bobby's a bright kid," Tommy said. "He ought to have the chance to go to college when he gets old enough. With the trust fund, there won't be any problem with his doing that, will there?"

Tina was shaking her head. "My God!" she whispered. "A million dollars! You...you didn't have to do this! Not....not that much. I...I can't accept it. I can't."

"You don't have a choice," Tommy told her. "The trust is irrevocable. You'll get the checks every month, whether you want them or not. If you don't want to spend them, you can put them in the bank, or do whatever you want with them. I don't care. The only thing you can't do is give them back."

Tina looked at him. "Tommy! I mean it!" she said, her voice was quavering. "I-I don't take handouts. Not from anybody. I can support my son!"

"I know you can," Tommy said. "If you want to keep working, go ahead. And it isn't a handout. It's a gift. Hell, I've got more money than I can ever spend. Why shouldn't I use it to do something for somebody I like?"

"I-I don't know. It...it isn't right..." Tina said. She got up and began to pace.

Tommy watched her and realized, from the way various parts of her body moved, that she probably wasn't wearing anything under the nightshirt.

"I...you shouldn't have done it," Tina said. "At least not without telling me first."

"What would you have done if I'd told you?" he asked.

"I'd have told you not to do it," Tina replied. She stopped to look at him.

He smiled at her. "See?" he said, "That's why I didn't tell you."

Tina shook her head. "What am I going to do?" she said and resumed pacing. "I-I can't take that money. It...it isn't right."

"Like I said, you don't have any choice," Tommy replied. "It'll come whether you want it to or not. And when Bobby's twenty-one, half of it will go to him."

She walked into the living room and stared out a window. "Greg called this morning," she said softly.

Tommy could barely hear her, so he joined her into the living room. "What did he have to say?" he asked.

Tina turned around and looked at him. "He...he wanted to apologize for the way he acted last night," she said. "He...he said he was upset and didn't know what he was saying. He wanted me to go out with him tonight."

"And...?" Tommy said. He waited, dreading her reply. His legs were a little shaky, so he sat down on the sofa.

She shook her head, making her wild red-gold hair dance. "I told him I didn't want to see him any more," she said. "I-I couldn't, not after the way he acted last night. My God! You saved us from being hurt, maybe worse, and he didn't even thank you!"

"He was upset and scared," Tommy said. He wasn't sure why he was defending Greg, who he thoroughly disliked. "A lot of people would have reacted that way."

Tina sat down on the opposite end of the sofa, tucking her legs under her. "You didn't react that way," she said. "You came and saved me."

Tommy shrugged. "I didn't have any choice," he said. "What else could I have done?"

She shook her head. "You don't understand, do you?" she asked.

Tommy was puzzled. "Understand what?" he said.

"Most men wouldn't have done what you did," Tina told him. "Maybe they'd have called the cops, but they wouldn't have done what you did."

"I-I don't know..." Tommy said. He felt his face getting hot. "I-I just did what I had to." He was uncomfortable with the way the conversation was going, so he decided to change the subject. "Where's Bobby?"

"He's with Mrs. Dixon for the day," Tina told him. "I explained that you might take him four-wheeling later."

Tommy smiled. "I'd like that," he said.

"You know, I've been doing a lot of thinking since last night," Tina said. "And...and I realize I...I owe you an apology."

Tommy was puzzled. "You do?" he asked. "For what?"

"You were going to take Bobby to see the Hamster movie, and we went with Greg," Tina said. "I'm sorry. You wanted to do that for Bobby, didn't you?"

"No problem," Tommy replied.

"There's something else, too..." Tina continued.

Tommy looked at her. "What?" he asked.

She moved closer to him. "You...last night...you...you said something..." she murmured. Her voice was very low.

"I did?" Tommy asked. He was pretty sure what she was referring to and wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't sure how she felt about what he said. "I-I don't remember...it...I mean, things were pretty crazy last night."

"I think you remember," Tina told him. Her voice got husky. "You said you wanted me."

Tommy turned and looked into her lovely brown eyes. He nodded slowly. "I-I do," he murmured. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'm...I'm in love with you."

Tina touched his face lightly with her fingers and her face started moving toward his. After what seemed like an eternity, her lips touched his and thrills like none he'd ever experienced roared through him. Every kiss he'd ever had over the past weeks paled in comparison! He wanted to grab her and pull her into his arms, but he couldn't move! The kiss continued for a wonderfully long time, then her lips left his and she gazed deeply into his eyes

"Wow!" she whispered, her breathing ragged, "I've never been kissed like that before!"

Tommy discovered he could move and reached for her. With a soft moan she came into his arms and their lips joined again. The second kiss caused even more fire and joy than the first. When it ended, Tina snuggled against him, her slim arms around his neck, her soft hair tickling his face. Tommy had never felt more wonderful in his life.

"What am I going to do?" she said softly. "You...you make me feel so strange...I've...I've never, ever felt like this."

Tommy's hand slid up and down her back. He could feel the warmth and softness of her and was thrilled. She continued pressing against him, her breasts prodding his chest. Powerful sensations were growing in the teenager, sensations he wouldn't be able to control, and didn't want to. "I've never felt like this, either," he told her. "I like being with you more than anything."

Tina leaned back and gazed into his eyes. "You...you do?" she said, sounding puzzled. "But...I mean...I'm so much older..."

Tommy silenced her with another kiss. He didn't want to discuss the difference in their ages. His hand sought, found, and cupped one of her full, firm breasts, his fingers found the nipple and began strumming it through the soft material of her T-shirt. Tina groaned softly and shuddered. Her tongue slid across his lips and into his mouth where his met it. Lightning bolts of ecstasy arced through him.

He shifted position so she was lying in his lap, their lips still joined. Down over her body his hand slid, and under the nightshirt, onto bare skin. Tina continued to press her lips against his, her arms locked around his neck. Her body twisted and strained as his hand slid over her bare flesh. Soft murmurs of delight issued from her. He kept caressing her and her movements grew more fervid and her cries became more and more impassioned.

Tommy managed to get the nightshirt up, baring most of her body to his feverish gaze. She was every bit as lovely as he dreamed she'd be! Her breasts were firm and full, tipped by large, rosy circles which surrounded big, swollen nipples. Her waist was trim, and flared out into well-formed, shapely hips. Fine, strong legs attached to her lush body. His hand slid from one breast to the other, and her nipples seemed to grow harder and harder each time he touched them.

Finally Tina released him from their kiss and laid back. "Tommy...Oh, God! I...I want you!" she groaned. "Oh, God! Tommy! I...I want you!"

The young man slid out from under her and stood up to strip his clothes off. While he was taking his T-shirt off, he felt her hands on his pants, then they began sliding down. Air flowed over his bared flesh, then her warm hands cupped his erect penis and swollen balls. His legs were so shaky he thought he'd fall. He'd never, ever, felt like this!

"Take me! Please! Take me!" Tina groaned, her body arching, twisting, moving constantly. "I need you! Please, Tommy! Please!"

Trembling, Tommy laid atop her and felt her guide his erection to her wet opening. As it slid into her, unbelievable feelings tore through him. Making love had never felt like this before! Never! Her legs rose locked behind him as she pressed against him, moving urgently.

"Oh, God!" she groaned. "Never like this! Never! Oh, Tommy! Oh, Tommy! Take me! Take me!"

Powerful emotions roiled through the young man when he began moving. Her tight cavern clutched his cock as his hips thrust wildly against her. He had no control! He couldn't stop himself, couldn't control his pace! It was as if he was making love for the first time! "Oh, God, Tina, I can't wait! Oh! I can't wait!" he cried, "I'm gonna come! Tina! Tina! Ah! Ahh!" Powerful spasms deep inside him caused a torrent of his hot juices to gush from him into her hot, clutching cave.

"T-T-Tommy! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!" Tina cried. Her body strained against his, shaking, shivering, and bucking. "Yes! Oh, yes! Ah! Ahh! Ahhh! Uhh!"

When their urgent need for each other was finally spent, the lovers collapsed in each other's arms on the sofa.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers