Sunbathing - Nude

Story Info
Older woman teaches virgin guy about sex.
5.4k words
4.62
211.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

I was randy as hell one day and made up my mind I was going to get laid that afternoon, one way or another. If I had to drive into to town and pick up someone at a bar, I would. But first, I had decided I would see if I could attract someone locally.

My beach house is rather isolated. It's the only one for about half a mile in either direction. I know this will change over time. This undiscovered barrier island on the Gulf Coast will eventually be over developed and become like all the rest -- an over crowded tourist venue. But for now, it was secluded and peaceful and I loved it. Sure, fishermen would drive by along the beach, or sometimes even set up to surf fish right in front of my place; but not often. Mostly, the beach was deserted, with just a few people walking along the surf every so often.

I had determined I would put my beach blanket just at the foot of the dunes where the wooden walk from my cottage ends. That put me about fifty yards from the water, and I decided I would sunbath and see if I attracted any attention that way. I was willing to take anything that came along that half resembled a good looking man from eighteen to eighty, as long as he could get it up and satisfy me.

It was late afternoon when the sun wasn't quite so hot and the chances of burning were lessened, but I still applied sunscreen, just the same. I had been on the beach sunbathing for a little over an hour and had yet to lure any unsuspecting gentlemen into my lair and I was getting somewhat discouraged; hence, the thought of going to a bar later if I had to. Several guys had walked past, but none had ventured over to even say hello.

It's not because my body isn't attractive to men. I am trim and have a good figure for a woman getting too close to looking back on her forties. I've got great legs, and I was blessed with nice boobs -- not overly large, but quite respectable. I'm blond, naturally -- if you don't believe me, I'll show you my pubs -- just kidding. And, I am not your stereotype dummy, either ... I was just incredibly horny that day and had decided to do something about it.

Oh ... did I mention, I was sunbathing totally nude, too.

Just about the time I was getting ready to give up and have a shower, then, head into town, this cute dog came running up to where I was lying on my blanket on my tummy and she started licking my face exuberantly. I love animals and for many years had a dog, but I travel so much these days -- I'm often gone for weeks or months at a time -- so that it's just not practical to keep a dog anymore.

I rose up on my elbows and petted the adorable dog that was obviously very friendly. She appeared to be a mixed breed -- perhaps some border collie, but her coloring was wrong for a pure bread animal. I scratched behind her ears, which I knew from experience that all dogs, and most cats, love. She was wagging her tail so enthusiastically that her whole body seemed to be wagging. Then, I heard a voice calling her.

"Lucy!"

I looked over my shoulder and saw a young man come running up the beach, no doubt Lucy's owner.

"Lucy! Come here, right now!" He yelled again. Lucy was obviously not well trained, if trained at all, for she ignored his commands in favor of more ear scratching.

Like I said, he came running up at full tilt but then he came to an abrupt halt about ten or fifteen away from me.

"Holly shit!" He exclaimed. "You're naked!"

"Actually, a woman prefers to think of herself as 'nude' when she's without clothing." I said, and I give the young man my best smile.

Supported on my elbows as I was, I was sure he could see my breasts, and that titillated me.

"Oh." Was all he could manage.

"Hi, I'm Margaret, through most everyone calls me Maggie. I take it, Lucy is your dog?" I said.

"Oh, ah ... yeah. Well ah ... she's my parent's actually, ah, I mean the whole family ..." He stammered.

"Hmmm, listen ... if my being nude disturbs you I could put my bikini on." I told him.

"Oh no, ah, it's OK with me ... I don't mind ..." He said, but I could tell he was a bit nonplused by my nakedness.

"Have you never seen a naked woman before?" I asked. I was beginning to suspect he hadn't at his age, which I guessed to be earlier twenties, at most.

"Ah ... well, ah ... not really, I mean, not in person. I've seen girls on the Internet ... never like this." He admitted.

"That's kind of adorable, how old are you, anyway? And what's you name?" I asked.

And I made up my mind that as long as he was at least eighteen, I was going to fuck that young man silly.

"Oh ... me? Ah, I'm nineteen ... I'm, ah, going to college next month. Oh and my name is Jason." He said, still nervous.

I'd been petting Lucy during our conversation, but when a seagull caught her attention, she went tearing off to catch it.

"College, how nice. Are you down here on vacation with your parents?" I asked.

"Oh no, we live about fifteen minutes from the beach. But, I like driving over here to let Lucy run on the beach. She's really loves it. And I like it too, it's very peaceful here." He said, seeming to be a little less tense.

"Yes it is, that's why I love it here, too." I told him.

"Yeah, well, ah, I'd better get going ... nice to meet you ..."

"No, please wait just one minute. Listen Jason, I am going to be completely and utterly honest with you -- no games, no subtleties. The reason I am sunbathing nude this afternoon is because I am randy as all hell and I want to get laid in the worst way. So, if you wouldn't mind fucking a woman my age I would just adore having you up to my cottage for a visit." I told him very bluntly.

I saw his jaw drop. Birds could have nested there and might have if I hadn't said something to get him going again. I rolled over on my side and supported myself on an elbow -- I wanted to give him a good look at my breasts.

"So, what do you say? Am I good looking enough for you to fuck, even if I am older?"

"Holly ... shit!" Was all he could come up with.

"Was that a yes?" I prodded him.

"Ah, lady ... I don't know, I ah ..."

During our conversation I could not help but notice that the young man's cut off jeans had developed a substantial bulge telling me that there was at least some level of interest in my proposal.

"It's Maggie. Tell you what ... why don't you just come and sit here on my blanket with me and we can just talk a bit. Then if you're not comfortable with the idea, we'll just part company as friends. How does that sound?"

"Well ... OK, I guess." He agreed, albeit, reluctantly.

The boy came over and sat on the edge of my blanket. He couldn't take his eyes off my naked breasts.

"So, Jason, you've never seen a woman naked? Then I take it, you haven't touched a woman's breasts, either?" I asked, trying to subtly suggest he could touch mine if he liked.

"Well, you know, I've had girlfriends and some let me feel their tits ... ah, I mean their breasts, when we make out. But they always had their cloths on." He explained.

"Would you like to feel mine ... they're very soft and I would really like it if you would touch them." I said. I was beginning to suspect that the young man was a virgin too, in fact, I was certain of it. And that gave me quite a thrill knowing that I was going to initiate that sweet boy into one of the nicer aspects of adulthood.

"Uh, well ... uh, yeah ... if it's OK with ..."

Without waiting, I reached over and took his hand and guided it to my left breast. He cupped it but made no move to do anything else. I could sense a little trembling in his hand -- he was very nervous.

"Does my tit feel good to you? Do you like the way my breast feels in your hand? Squeeze it a little ... feel how soft it is." He gave me a gentle squeeze, as I suggested.

"Wow." He said. "That's really awesome. I never felt anything so ... so, awesome."

"I'm glad you like it. Try gently pinching my nipple and see what happens." I told him.

He ever so softly held my nipple between his thumb and index finger; it was so gentle I scarcely felt it.

"A little harder ... yes, like that ... hmmm that feels so nice." I told him. "Do you feel my nipple getting harder as you squeeze it ... and its getting bigger too."

"Ah man, that is so hot." He said, incredulously. "Oh Maggie, thank you so much ... I never ..."

"You're welcome honey. I'm very happy I ran into you today and can show you these things. A young man going off to college should have some experience with women, I think." I told him. "I don't want to embarrass you, but I am guessing you've never actually had sex with a girl, have you?"

"Well, no ... not really." He said bashfully.

"That's OK. And I am very happy to teach you these things ... that is, if you want me to."

"Oh yes!"

"Good. So, instead of just holding my breast, how would you like to kiss and suck on my nipples. Do you think you would like that?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Well, sure ..."

I reached over and guided his head to my breast.

"Just suck gently on my nipple and you can hold my breast at the same time and give it little squeezes too." I instructed. "Oh yes, Jason, oh that feels so good ... oh Jason, suck harder ... yes, yes, just like that ... ooooooooooo, honey that feels wonderful."

As Jason enjoyed feasting on my breast; he was sending little shivers though my body I was acutely aware of the moisture building between my legs. I knew I wanted him and soon, but I also knew I had to go slow, given his inexperience.

While Jason continued to suckle me, I reached over and wrapped my fingers around the hard lump in his shorts. When I did, he gasped in spite of the fact that my nipple was sucked well inside his mouth, in fact, he bit down on it and gave me a little extra thrill at the same time.

"Do you like me holding you like that Jason? Is it OK for me to do this?" I asked. He lifted his head slightly and answered.

"Oh shit yeah ... ooops, sorry, I didn't mean to say ..."

"That's alright Jason, I've heard worse and I really don't mind, especially since I can tell you are enjoying being with me." I told him. "So ... you really like me rubbing your cock?"

"Oh yes, it feels fantastic. Only ... ah ... if you keep doing that ... I, ah ..."

"Oh yes, I know what you mean. You'll cum in your pants and we can't have that, can we?" I said. So, I unzipped him and pulled his throbbing cock out where I could get my mouth on it. It was so very large ... I really lucked out that day.

"You can keep sucking on my breasts Jason, if you like." It was bit tough for him to twist around and keep my nipple in his mouth as I was about to educate him on the joys of oral sex; but young men are flexible and versatile, so he managed quite while.

As Jason resumed supplying me with sweet sensations as he nibbled on my nipples; I took his sweet young dick into my mouth and sucked gently on it, while running my tongue over the swollen head. He jerked and moaned in response and I knew it would only take seconds for such a young man to cum. I had moved my head up and down just a few times when his warm seed filled my mouth and some dribbled down the length of his very long hard shaft. I swallowed all his cum and licked the rest from his dick and from around the base of his shaft.

Jason was still moaning with utter delight.

"Oh fuck ... gawd I can't believe you just ... aaaaaah shiiiiiiiiiit!" He yelped, reacting to me sucking him into my mouth again. I wanted him to stay hard, after all.

After a while, I lifted my head, but I still stroked Jason slowly.

"Hmmm, your mouth on my nipple feels so nice Jason, but there's something else I would like for you to feel. Here, give me your hand." I guided his hand between my legs; I spread them wide so he would have complete freedom to explore me.

"Oh ... my ... gaaaaawd!" He exclaimed. I was pretty sure Jason liked me.

"How does that feel Jason? Have you ever touched a girl's pussy before?" I asked him.

"Ah ... no ... ah, well, ah once a girlfriend let me rub between her legs but she had panties on ... and pantyhose, too. I really couldn't feel much ... but you're ... you're so awesome ... I don't know how to describe it ..." He stammered.

"Hmmm ... that's alright, you don't have to, just enjoy touching me." I said. "Ooooo yes, right there. Feel that little lump? That's my clit ... it's the most sensitive part of my body and I just love to have it rubbed, but be gentle ... don't rub too hard."

As Jason followed my instructions, I felt a wave of burning pleasure spread from my pussy and course throughout my entire body. It felt so good and my enjoyment was enhanced by knowing that it was the young man's first time giving a woman such pleasure.

"Oh gawd Jason, that feels sooooo good ... don't stop ... faster Jason rub me faster ... no, no, not so hard, just really ... aaaaaah yes, fast ..." I was getting close. Jason kept up his vigorous attention and I couldn't hold back.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... uh uh uh uh ... gaaaaaaawd!" I shrieked.

"Geeeez, Maggie, are you OK ... did I hurt you?" He said, sounding very concerned for me.

"Oh ... no ... Jason, I'm ... OK. I just had ... a really nice orgasm. That's all. Thank you Jason, that was so good, thank you." I stammered as I recovered from my little trip to feminine wonderland.

"You're so wet ... ah, down there." Jason observed.

"That's so your cock can slid inside me without hurting, honey. In fact, that's what I need ... and fast." I told him.

I pushed Jason on his back and threw my leg up over his hips. His magnificent cock pointed skyward and I grasped the base of his pink shaft and guided him to my waiting and burning pussy lips. I rubbed the tip of him back and forth along my very slippery wet crease, and then eased myself down on his stiff rod until he was completely buried in my warm silky tunnel.

"How does that feel Jason? Do you like fucking me Jason?" I asked.

"Oh Maggie, I can't believe this is happening. You feel so awesome ... its so warm and soft inside ... gawd I never would have guessed how fucking bitchin' sex is ... oh, pardon my language." He said.

"Honey, you're just buried there inside me ... you haven't felt anything yet, baby." I said and I started lifting and dropping my hips on his sweet cock.

Over and over and faster and faster I went as he grunted and moaned. He's long cock felt glorious inside me, hitting places inside me that had been neglected far too long -- not every man has what it takes to give me what I need, but that boy's long rigid shaft was more than up to the task.

"Uh uh uh ... oooooo geeeeeez ... I ... I'm gonna ... ooooooo" He shouted.

I could feel him beginning to throb and spasm again and I knew he was about to shot his seed again. That's the nice thing about very young men, they can be good for three, four, sometimes a half dozen or more, ejaculations. I really was hoping he was at the upper end of the scale as he came inside me.

"Fuuuuuuuuck! Oh sweet geeeeeez ... ah ... ah ... oh that felt so awesome."

"I'm glad you liked it sweetie." I said, with a big smile.

I leaned forward and brought my face very close to his while keeping his cock inside me. I touched my lips very lightly to his lips. We kissed very tenderly.

"Yes." I whispered. "Keep pumping your cock inside me honey ... it feels so wonderful having your big cock inside my pussy."

We kissed again but with much more ardor and passion as my tongue invaded his mouth. For an inexperienced young man he had a natural talent for passionate kissing. I savored his sweet taste as our tongues danced and twirled around one another. Then I heard something.

"What's that?" I said. "Hmmm ... barking ... your dog, Lucy." I sat up on Jason and looked around and saw people far down the beach heading our way, and indeed, Lucy was jumping and running around and barking as they approached.

"Shit! What'll we do?" Jason blurted out.

"Does Lucy bite or anything?" I asked.

"No, she just wants to play." He responded. So, I took the far edge of the blanket and pulled it over and across my back to cover us both. Someone, had they looked long and hard enough might have be able to figure out that we were screwing, but more likely they'd just think we were a couple cuddling under a beach blanket. I still had Jason inside me and I didn't want to let him go just yet. I put my head down near his again.

"Oh yes, baby, keep fucking me like that ... uuuuh it feels so fuuuuucking good honey." I whispered in his ear as he continued to move his hips and push his cock deep inside me.

"You like that, huh?" He said.

"Oh gawd yes ... and if you keep it up I'm going cum all over you again sweetie." I told him.

The small group of people went past us down near the water's edge and they were soon receding from view. Jason started pumping his cock very hard into my pussy and I started moaning rather loudly. With the wind, and the waves breaking in the surf, I was pretty sure no one would hear.

"Oh yes! Jason, fuck me honey ... harder ... faster faster ... fuuuuuuuck me baby!" I shouted at him and I threw the blanket off my back not wanting to be encumbered in any way. I threw my head back as hot chills raced through me; my hands griped and squeezed Jason's shoulders mercilessly and my nails dug into his flesh as I was pushed over the edge. My hips bucked wildly on his cock as he slammed hard into me and my cunt spasmed and pulsed and squeezed his shaft, then everything went fuzzy for a while.

I heard Jason grunt and growl as he bucked violently under me -- had I been lucid, I would have realized he'd had another orgasm too, but I was elsewhere for a little bit and missed it.

I collapsed on Jason's chest. I felt something warm and wet on my face ... it felt good, comforting.

"Lucy! Stop that ... leave her alone!" I heard Jason scold his dog and then it dawned on me what the warm wet feeling was -- Lucy had been licking my face.

"That's OK Lucy ... you're a good girl ... yes you are." I said and reached over and scratched behind her ear again.

"Oh Jason ... thank you, thank you, thank you; I really needed that." I told the boy.

I rolled off his cock and finally his cock was shrinking a bit, it was only semi-hard. I lay on my back next to him and heard him still panting just a bit from his exertions.

"Come over here, baby." I pulled him towards me, and then I pushed his head down toward the apex of my spread legs. "I really would like to have you very gently lick and suck my clit for me. That was great, honey, but I'm a greedy bitch and I want more ... lots more."

"OK." He said. "Wow ... I never saw a, ah ... well ah ..." He was stuck for a word.

"A pussy, honey, or a cunt, though some women find that term offensive. I don't, but that's just me."

"Ah yeah, a pussy, I never saw one up close before ... except for porn on the computer. This is really awesome." He said.

It occurred to me that I needed to introduce the boy to a thesaurus -- I was getting a little tired of the word 'awesome' by then. But, he was really cute ... and he had an 'awesome' cock, so I guessed I could live with it.

"Oh geeeez it smells so fucking awesome too!" He said an then I felt his tongue so very tentatively touch my cunt.

"Honey, you need to spread the lips of my cunt apart just a bit until you can see my little nub of a clit ... it probably looks like its got a little pink flap of skin over it ... sort of like a little hook on a sweatshirt." I explained. "Do you see that, baby?"

I felt his fingers manipulate my pussy and it sent a little surge of electricity though me -- I jumped a bit.

"Did I hurt you?" He yelled.

"No, no ... just gave me a little thrill -- remember, I told you how sensitive a woman's clit is. So, have you found it?"

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers
12