Surprise at Work

Info
I come to your office to give you a surprise at work.
13 words
4.28
67.2k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come to your office to give you a surprise at work.

--:--
--:--
1.0
SomeAussieGuy
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfection

The stories I have listened to from you so far are so sweet and sexy. I love that you offer longer stories whitch gives plenty of time to warm up and finish.I love the tenderness in your voice and how you do not clog up the story with derogatory names for women or there parts ;) like most other guys on this sight. It is simply perfect and gets me every time. Thank you and I hope to see some new stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the assplay

Amazing and so hot, as aways. Absolutely loved the assplay, please record more of that, but found a 1 month anniversary weird. Do people actually celebrate that as a thing? With chocolates and flowers? Maybe they make men differently in Australia, I'm lucky if my birthday gets remembered!

faelynfaelynover 11 years ago
Aural Perfection

Each one of your stories wraps me further in your embrace. This has been my favorite this far, and makes me wonder what else is awaiting me amongst your stories. I absolutely love how you lose control and the animalistic guttural passion. I'll be right here patiently awaiting for you, fingers thrumming.....well let's just say they're not thumming the tabletop. ;)

chemistrykittenchemistrykittenalmost 12 years ago
mmmm

so wonderful. I needed that so bad. thanks, babe.

RomanticWantonRomanticWantonalmost 12 years ago
I was wrong...

Your orgasm in "Catching Up" wasn't your most incredible and powerful: THIS one is! It's going to be a lot of fun to listen to all of your stories with their orgasms, too. :) Your moans and growls and cries make me so wet every time and push me over the edge. Amazing.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

(DBZ) Thirst He was a hunter of the night, she his prey.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Sensuous Sensory Overload His wife "forces" him to relax.in Erotic Couplings
The Office Party Working the room pays off for Courtney in the foyer.in Anal
At Your Desk You, the Big Boss, give her work to do.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories