Surprise Threesome

Story Info
She finds her husband cheating and is forced into a 3some.
2k words
4.14
177.3k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berlyann
berlyann
40 Followers

I came home only an hour after I had left. When I got to work this morning I found that the job had been canceled and I wasn't needed. I expected to find the house empty. As I was leaving for work, my husband Seth was also leaving, taking our son to the babysitter and then heading off to work later.

I walked in the door, kicked off my shoes, and dropped my bag and jacket by the door. I grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen and headed upstairs to the bedroom. The door was shut, but I thought it was just to keep the cat out. As I approached the door I thought I heard noises from the bedroom. Was it... panting? Moaning?

Quickly, I threw the door open. There, on my bed was my husband. He had a woman riding him. I recognized her. She was his coworker. They didn't even seem to notice me. She just continued to hump him, her head back moaning and her titties bouncing. My husband had his hands on her hips. His eyes slowly left this woman's chest to the door where I stood with my mouth hanging open.

The glass of water in my hand fell to the ground and shattered on the hard wood floor. My heart felt as if it had been that glass, now in pieces on the floor. The woman startled at the sound of the glass breaking. She turned quickly to see me, but she didn't seem afraid. Both of their expressions seemed as if they were glad they had been caught.

"Honey, you're home!" Seth Said sweetly. He pushed the woman off of him and came towards me.

I felt like I was frozen in place. My mind was still trying to process everything. Seth and I had been married five years. In a way, I felt as if I deserved this. I had cheated on him once, but that was before we were married. I couldn't imagine him cheating on me now. We were happy.

"Baby, step away from that broken glass," he grabbed my arm and led me into the room. "I don't want you getting hurt." The irony of this statement brought tears to my eyes. I want to scream at him but I also just wanted to run and hide. I still couldn't believe what I was seeing. I felt very detached.

"Anne," he addressed me, trying to bring me back to the situation. "You remember Heather?" He introduced us as if we were at a cocktail party. Heather smiled and waved from the bed.

Seth wrapped his arms around me from behind and slowly started unbuttoning my dress shirt. He kissed down the side of my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned against him. I took a deep breath, drinking in his scent. But there was something else. Heather's scent was on him!

Her scent outraged me and pulled me out of the frozen detached state that I was in.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed. I pushed away from Seth. I was shaking, I was so angry. I tried to button my shirt back up but my fingers just couldn't seem to figure out the buttons. Tears streamed down my face as I continued to yell at Seth. "Are you cheating on me? How long have you been fucking her? You're doing this in our bed! How could you?"

They didn't seem fazed. In fact, they seemed amused.

"Come here, baby." Seth pulled me towards him.

"No!"

"Well, if you want to do this the hard way," Seth grabbed me by the shirt and pulled until the remaining buttons popped off. I struggled against him as he easily slipped the shirt from my arms and then took my bra off of me with the same ease. He reached for my pants, but I squirmed out of his reach, tripping and falling to the floor. Before I knew it, Seth was on top of me. I was on my stomach and he had my hands behind my back.

"Here, Seth." Heather handed him a pair of handcuffs.

"What are you doing to me? Get off!" I kicked and screamed as much as I could.

"Too bad we don't have a gag," Seth said. He fastened the handcuffs on my wrists behind my back.

"Wait, I'll shut her up. Turn her over," said Heather.

Heather was standing over me. Seth flipped me over and sat over my hips to prevent me from moving. Heather dropped to her knees, straddling my head. I looked up at her with fear in my eyes, not knowing what she was going to do to me. She smiled back as she began lowering her pussy to my face. I opened my mouth to scream but my scream was muffled into her cunt.

"Lick it, bitch," she said to me. Tears flowed out of my eyes. There was nothing I could do. I shut my mouth. Heather clamped her fingers down on my nose until I was forced to open my mouth for breath. She grinded against my mouth while keeping her hand on my nose.

"I can't breathe!" I yelled out into her vagina.

"Lick my cunt and I will take my hand off your nose," she promised.

I did as she said. Slowly I stuck out my tongue. She continued to grind on my face, forcing my tongue up and down her clit.

"Oooh. That's it," she moaned. "Keep going."

Below, I could feel my husband moving around. He was continuing to undress me. Once he had me naked, he pulled my legs apart and sat down between them. I gasped as I felt his fingers slide into me.

"That's it, baby. Be a good girl. Lick her pussy," he coaxed me as he stroked his fingers in and out of me.

I continued licking and began moaning. He knew exactly how I liked it. Heather moaned with me. Her pace quickened and I felt her body tense as an orgasm wracked her body. Seth stopped fingering me right before my orgasm could build. Heather slid off of me and sat down beside me on the floor.

"That's not fair. You didn't let her get off?" Heather said, breathless from her orgasm. Seth didn't answer.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried. Seth just smiled.

Seth pulled me up to a kneeling position and sat in front of me on the bed. He pulled my hair sharply and I opened my mouth to yell out. Seth was expecting that and slid his dick into my mouth before I could scream.

"Now be nice and suck my cock. Do you taste Heather on there?" Seth laughed.

I cried as he forced my head up and down on his dick with his strong grip on my hair. Heather sat on the bed next to Seth and the two of them began kissing. Seth put his arm around her and squeezed her breast with his free hand. Soon my crying subsided and I began bobbing up and down on his cock without assistance. I sucked him deep down my throat and used my tongue on his shaft. I knew exactly how my husband liked his dick sucked and I was great at it. I had him panting and moaning into Heather's mouth. Heather was getting excited too. Seth was making little circles around her hard nipples with his fingers, occasionally pinching and flicking the nipple. I loved it when he would do that to me.

Seth was getting close. His dick was throbbing in my mouth. He grabbed me by the back of my head again and shoved my mouth down on his dick. I could feel him squirt his warm cum down my throat. He held me there until he was finished. Slowly, he slid his dick out of my mouth. I gasped for breath and swallowed his gooey cum.

"Is it my turn?" Heather smiled. Seth smiled back at her. He helped me to my feet and then picked me up and placed me on the bed on my back, hands still bound behind me.

"Have fun," he said to Heather and he took a seat in the chair next to the bed.

Heather started with a kiss. She was on top of me, pressing her body into mine. She kissed my lips, but I wouldn't kiss her back. She seemed slightly disappointed, frowning a little, but continued to kiss my cheek and down my neck. When she got to my chest, she licked and sucked on each nipple gently. She squeezed with her hands and flicked my nipples. I couldn't help letting out a little moan. Heather grinned and continued down my stomach. She kissed my sensitive inner thigh and ran her finger up and down my slit. Then I felt her tongue on my slit, teasing my opening.

I turned to see Seth stroking himself, becoming hard again, watching the show we were putting on. He got up and knelt behind Heather. Heather moaned with my clit between her lips as Seth started fucking her doggie style. I gasped at the sensation of her moan. Heather slid a finger into me while sucking hard on my clit. She worked her finger inside of me, rubbing all of the sensitive spots. I moaned loudly as her pace quickened. Her tongue flicked back and forth over my clit. She began panting and moaning as Seth's pace quickened as well.

I felt the orgasm building. My body tensed. Heather pressed against my clit moaning as she came. I orgasmed at the same time. Seth did not cum. He slapped Heather's ass and pushed her away.

"My turn," he said. Seth laid down next to me and rolled me over on top of him.

"I want you to ride me," he said as he helped me balance with my hands still bound behind me.

Seth guided his dick into my still pulsating pussy. He felt so good inside of me. I began to forget that I had caught him cheating and I rocked back and forth on his cock. I grinded against him and moaned. Heather sat next to me and kissed me. I kissed her back deeply. She played with my nipples while kissing me and I leaned towards her chest. She came towards me so that I could put her nipple into my mouth. I had never sucked on another girl's tits before. It was exciting. I flicked her nipple with my tongue and teased it between my teeth. I knew what excited my nipples and I could tell it was working on her, too.

Seth smiled as he watched me enjoy Heather's breasts. His hands came up to my chest and played with the tit that Heather didn't have in her hand. I moaned on Heather's tit and grinded harder against Seth's dick. My mouth found Heather's again and we continued to make out while I fucked Seth. Seth gripped my hips and humped harder against my thrusts. My body shook as another orgasm wracked my body. My orgasm continued as Seth pumped his sperm into me.

As I came down from my orgasm I felt Heather unlocking the handcuffs behind me. I stretched my arms, regaining feeling, and leaned towards Seth, collapsing on top of him. He kissed me softly.

"This is what you've always wanted, right?" Seth asked me.

"Yes, thank you." I said with a kiss. It's true I had always wanted a threesome with a girl and I enjoyed being tied up, but I didn't expect him to cheat on me in the process of finding a girl to have sex with us. I guess I deserved it though, having had cheated on him before.

Heather kissed Seth and then leaned over and kissed me. "Let's do this again sometime," she said as she got up and started getting dressed. Heather left and Seth and I spent the rest of the day in bed together.

berlyann
berlyann
40 Followers