Surrogate Husband Ch. 05

Story Info
His mother's friend consoles him in a special way.
7.9k words
4.68
107.8k
67

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fucking each other silly during their first coupling Bobby Chandler and April Brubaker made slow and sensuous love three more times that night. The morning sunlight was peeking through the blinds as they finished satisfying each other.

Mrs. Brubaker stood by the bed smiling down at a still deliriously contented Bobby, cum running down both thighs. She scooped up a handful and slowly licked it off her hand. "Been a while," she said after swallowing Bobby's seed.

Bobby looked at her, eyes still glazed over from their last lustful encounter. "Huh?"

April scooped up some more of his cum and said, "Been a while, a long while, since I've had this much cock sauce to play with."

Bobby slowly climbed out of bed and kissed her lightly, the not so unpleasant taste of his fertile discharge lying heavy on her lips. April hugged him and, for a moment, considered pulling him down into the bed for another round of unbridled lust but, decided against it.

"I hate to tell you this," she began, "but, you need to go home."

Bobby bent down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking until it hardened, before he asked her, "Why?"

"My Herman will be coming home soon," she told him. "If he's nothing else, he's very punctual."

Bobby kissed her again, his semi-rigid cock rubbing against her stomach. "You said you wanted him to show you weren't his anymore. What better way could he find out than to catch us in bed together?"

"I'm not ready for a full-fledged confrontation right now," April said as she reluctantly pushed him away. "I want to watch his reaction when he sees the marks on me. It might go a little easier if he doesn't know who put them there."

Bobby went into the living room to find his clothes. "Damn," he said to himself as April Brubaker stood naked, watching him get dressed. "I wish I could fuck that woman forever and a day."

Finished dressing, he went to the door. Before he could get it open, she caught up with him and gently grabbed his arm. Bobby turned around and they embraced again. "You didn't do this just so you could make your husband jealous, did you?" he asked just before they swapped tongues in a long, soulful kiss.

Mrs. Brubaker laughed lightly and then she winked. "Come and see me in a couple of days and you'll find out," she told him.

Bobby waited until April had stepped far enough aside so she wouldn't be seen from the street, opened the door, stepped outside and closed it behind him. He whistled a happy tune all the way home

"And just where have you been all night long," Grandma Lilly asked him the moment he stepped inside his house.

Bobby smiled, his face flushed and glowing from the memory of last night. He hugged his grandmother and attempted to kiss her.

As soon as she got a whiff of the aroma that permeated the air around them, Lillian Chandler gently pushed him away from her.

"Get away," she said as she wrinkled her nose. "Go take a shower. You smell like pussy."

"Glad to see you're feeling so much better," Bobby muttered as he entered the bathroom, took off his clothes and tossed them into the hamper. He turned on the water and adjusted the temperature to his liking before stepping inside, closing the curtain and grabbing the soap.

Bobby stood motionless for a few seconds, enjoying the refreshing sensation he always got by sticking his head into the spraying water and letting it cascade down his face before he began scrubbing himself with the soap and a shower sponge.

Finished with his upper body, Bobby Chandler began to wash his groin area. He spread his legs so he could clean around his nut sack and then set the sponge aside so he could wash his cock. Two strokes of his meaty rod plus the arousing memories of his night with April Brubaker made his tool grow considerably. He had just started on his third slow stroke when the shower curtain began to open. He turned around just in time to see his grandmother step inside and close the curtain. She was as naked as he was.

Bobby shuddered mightily as his cock grew to its full size the moment Grandma Lilly replaced his hand with hers. She used one hand to pull his foreskin back and the other hand to wash the head and under the crown. She pulled him forward a bit so the water would hit directly on his hard pole before she backed him up and applied more soap to his pole of man flesh and began to stroke it lightly.

"You can never get this thing too clean," she said as his foreskin slid up over the head and back again.

Bobby groaned and tried to fuck her fist. Grandma Lilly stroked him a couple more times and then removed her hand from his trembling rod. "Not so fast, Buster," she told him. It's time for you to return the favor.

Bobby Chandler took the offered soap and sponge and immediately began scrubbing his grandmother's breasts. After several minutes of kneading, poking and prodding, Grandma Lilly spoke. "There's other parts of my body that need washing besides just my tits," she said.

Bobby, as if awakening from a dream, mumbled a quick, "Sorry," and began working his way down her stomach and across her bushy mound.

Grandma Lilly leaned back and sighed as the palm of her grandson's right hand slid heavily over her clitoris. She jerked involuntarily when Bobby slid a finger inside her love hole. She whimpered her approval when he inserted another finger and pushed them in deeply, withdrew about halfway and shoved them back into her honey hole.

The burning fire in Grandma Lilly's groin grew hotter than the fires of Hades when the heel of Bobby's hand pressed against her man in the boat after each withdrawal of his fingers. Her breathing became erratic and labored. Her eyelids closed tightly as her orgasm overtook her.

Lillian Chandler cried out when her legs grew weak and her knees buckled. Bobby wrapped his free arm around his grandmother's waist and pulled her close, supporting her sagging body until she could recover.

When Grandma Lilly had regained her strength she stepped out of the shower, turned back toward Bobby. "I think we're clean enough," she said as she grabbed a towel from the rack and began drying herself. "Turn off the water and meet me in my bedroom." Naked and without shame, she left the bathroom and her grandson behind.

Bobby turned off the shower and, after drying himself, left the bathroom, his hard cock pointing the way to his grandmother's bed.

Bobby climbed onto the bed and lay down on his side, facing Grandma Lilly's prostrate body. He gently grabbed a shoulder and helped her to roll over so that his massive erection was trying to insert itself between her butt cheeks.

He began licking and kissing the nape of her neck, occasionally moving up the sides of her neck to suck on her earlobes. Grandma Lilly turned to face him and pressed her lips to his. Their tongues met and, in a frenzied struggle, Grandma Lilly's tongue was triumphant as it invaded Bobby's mouth. Still, their oral digits collided, enmeshing each other in their lustful, immoral battle for supremacy.

Almost at the same time, they gasped when Bobby took control and sucked her tongue deep into his mouth. After a few moments of intense sexual unity, Bobby released his hold on his grandmother's tongue, allowing it to retreat as his found its way between her lips. On and on they went, swapping tongues and spit, as their lust reached new heights.

Bobby reluctantly broke contact. He wanted more. He wanted to taste every inch of his grandmother's skin that he could reach. He kissed her cheeks. He kissed behind her ears. He kissed her nose and initiated a brief bout of tongue sushi before kissing down her chest and on to her breasts.

Grandma Lilly bowed her back in an effort to press her tit flesh even closer to his fiery lips and his scalding tongue. Bobby circled each breast with his kisses before he lifted them, one at a time and kissed the underside and led his tongue on an agonizingly slow journey along the creases where her mummeries met her chest. He then pressed her breasts together and sucked both nipples into his mouth at the same time, prompting her to moan and say, "You make me feel soooo good, Bobby, when you do that. I feel like I'm about to cum."

He, himself, was getting close to that magical moment where all consciousness was concentrated at one central location; his penis. So involved was he in pleasuring his grandmother, Bobby hadn't noticed that he was humping the bed covers while he was kissing, licking and sucking on Grandma Lilly's tits.

Bobby rose up on his knees as his tongue went in search of her navel. He gave it a slow, torturous reaming before he continued his journey across the vast expanse of her bushy mound.

Grandma Lilly grunted loudly when his tongue made contact with her slowly extending clit. She grabbed him by his ears and pulled his face into her sex. "Goddammit, Bobby," she gasped. You sure know your way around a pussy."

Bobby Chandler spread his grandmother's outer lips apart and inserted his tongue between them. Her juices already flowing, fairly poured from her sexual orifice as he began sawing his oral digit in and out of her blazing hot receptacle.

"Fuck me with your tongue!" Grandma Lilly cried out over and over again. "Fuck me hard."

He went slow and then fast, alternating the speed of his slavering tongue at random, curling it on the backstrokes in order to get at the upper part of her sweet, hot cunt. Then his tongue would stiffen and the invasion would begin all over again.

Bobby's grandmother screamed out her passion as she lost control of her thought processes and shot her legs straight up into the air, flailing them wildly about. He stopped tongue-fucking her cunt and raised his head. Her eyes had rolled back in their sockets until the pupils were no longer showing.

"Don't stop!" cried Grandma Lilly. "I'm almost there!" She pulled even harder on his ears until Bobby began to wonder if she wanted his whole head inside her clenching, pulsating hole.

Bobby resumed his homage to Grandma Lilly's cavern of sexual yearning, licking the entire length of her slit several times before he sucked her clit into his mouth. He drew his lips over his teeth and nibbled on her shiny nubbin of pleasure then, held it captive while he tortured it with the tip of his tongue, wagging it back and forth across the sensitive end.

Lillian Chandler lowered her legs and began pounding her heels into Bobby's back. Bobby slid his middle finger between her lips and deep inside her quim. Again, she lifted her legs until her toes pointed to the ceiling and she cried out sharply when Bobby took his finger out of her vagina and inserted it into her wrinkled brown hole.

"I'm cumming!" she said, her voice rising in timbre as her body shuddered and shivered from the intensity of it all. Her feet remained high up in the air as her clenching asshole threatened to break his finger off inside her. Finally, her legs fell back to the bed. Her trembling stopped but, her breathing was still ragged and uneven.

"You do this to me every time," Grandma Lilly told Bobby.

"What's that?" Bobby asked as he crawled up beside her.

Grandma Lilly smiled and caressed his cheek. "You get me wetter than any man has ever done. When you make love to me, it almost feels like the Mississippi River is flowing out of my vagina and down my legs."

Bobby, his visage brightened considerably by his grandmother's remarks, kissed her lightly on the forehead. "You thought anything more about letting me put it in your ass?" he asked her.

"I don't know, Bobby," Grandma Lilly replied. "You're pretty big. I'm afraid you might split me in two."

"From what I've read and seen on the internet," Bobby said, "it don't take long to get used to it."

Grandma Lilly went silent for a while as if she were considering the risks. "A deal is a deal," she told him. "Have you fulfilled your end of the bargain?"

Bobby Chandler laughed; a low, guttural sound that seemed to emanate from somewhere deep inside himself. "Where do you think I was all last night?" he asked.

"I know you came home smelling like pussy," she said. "But, can you prove it?"

Bobby reached for the phonebook, looked up the Brubaker's number and dialed it.

"Hello?" Mrs. Brubaker answered.

"April?" Bobby asked. He pushed a button so that they would be on speaker phone.

"Yes. Who's this?"

"It's Bobby, Mrs. Brubaker. Bobby Chandler."

"Oh, yes. Bobby." She said, her voice turned husky with desire.

"Mrs. Brubaker. . ."

"Please," she said. "Call me April."

"April, has your husband come home yet?"

"No," she answered. "You getting horny already? You want to come over so soon?"

"April, I never would have left if you hadn't told me your husband was coming home soon."

"Well, he won't be," April Brubaker told him. "Not soon and not for quite a while."

"What happened?"

"He got in a wreck with that whore he's been seeing. He's in St. Mark's with two broken legs and who knows what's broken inside. Then I hope they throw him in jail and throw away the key."

"I'm sorry, April," Bobby told her. "I really am."

"Well, I'm not," she commented. "The bastard got just what he deserved, driving drunk like he did."

"Does that mean I can come see you again tonight?"

"I would like to, Bobby but, I need a bit of rest. You fairly well wore me out last night and this morning. How about we make it tomorrow night? My pussy's so sore, I can hardly bare to wipe it when I get through peeing."

"Sounds good to me, April," Bobby told her. "Tomorrow night, it is. But, if you need a ride anywhere before then, you call me. Okay?

"Okay, Bobby. I'll keep that in mind. In the meantime, you keep your dick hard for me."

The two of them said their goodbye's and hung up the phone.

Grandma Lilly's eyes were wide with amazement. "You actually did it!" she exclaimed. "Wait 'til your mother hears the news."

"What news?" Louise Chandler asked as she stood in the open doorway, staring at the two lovers.

"How long you been standing there?" Grandma Lilly asked.

"Just got here," Bobby's mother said. She looked at Bobby and then at Grandma Lilly. "What's going on, anyway?" she asked.

"Your baby boy," Lillian began; putting strong emphasis on the words 'baby' and 'boy'. "has already gotten himself some nooky from your Miss High and Mighty."

Louise Chandler's eyes opened wide in surprise. "I can't believe she folded so easily," she said.

Bobby remained silent. He was feeling strangely loyal to this woman whose life had apparently been in turmoil for more years than she would probably want to admit.

Louise looked back at her son. "What happened, honey?" she asked him.

Bobby simply shrugged his shoulders and simply said, "We did it. A couple of times."

Louise stepped over to the bed where her son was now sitting, his semi-rigid cock pointing downward to the floor, and knelt between his legs. She grabbed his cock and kissed it on the head. She looked up at him, a devilish smile on her face.

"Tell momma all about it," she said just before she opened her lips wide and slid them down to the base of his now hardening dick.

Bobby, his mind already reeling with the sinful pleasure his own mother was providing him, grunted and then cleared his throat. "It all started when I saw her stranded over by the new..." A lightning bolt of incestuous desire shot through him when she began fondling his balls causing him to suck in a great amount of air. "The new subdivision.

"I gave her a ride to the grocery store and back. It just. . .ju. . . just st. . .started snowballing from there."

No matter how hard she tried nor how much she pleaded, Louise Chandler could get no more out of him. The only thing he added to the conversation was, "At least you don't have to degrade yourself by letting fat ol' Herman Brubaker get in your pants."

Louise Chandler pulled her face off her son's dick long enough to say, "Thank you," and resumed her tenacious slurping of hid hard as steel rod. She added the thrill of her hand wrapped around his fresh young stalk and began stroking it as well.

Grandma Lilly moved off the bed, walked around it and knelt down behind her daughter-in-law. She reached around Louise and filled both hands with her tits, cupping them, kneading them and toying with the nipples.

"I love you, Louise," she said as she began sucking on an earlobe.

Louise, grunted an unintelligible reply, and once again pulled her mouth away from Bobby's dick. As she stood up, Grandma Lilly's hands dropped to her sides. Louise then turned around and bent slightly at the waist.

"Hold your dick up," she told her son. "Hold it up and guide it into my aching pussy."

Bobby did as he had been told, pointed his penis towards his own mother and watched intently as she spread her legs and backed up to him.

When his mother's pussy was within an inch or two of making contact with his cock, Bobby lined it up with her open, yawning quim and waited impatiently. In a move that seemed like it took hours to complete, Bobby felt the head of his yearning, burning piece of man flesh slide past his mother's wrinkled, blood-engorged lips and on into her vagina.

Louise, on fire with desire, kept backing up on to her son's weapon of massive enjoyment until her hips were pressing against his groin. She clamped her legs tightly around his and sat up in his lap.

"Give it to me," she told her son. "Give me the best that you've got."

She lifted herself up, allowing all but the head of Bobby's penis to slide out of her juicy hole. Just as his mother was beginning her downward slide, Bobby arched his back and shoved his cock upwards, causing the both of them to emit a mighty grunt. The two heated bodies slapped loudly against each other. The resulting sound resonated about the room, bouncing off the walls and doors over and over again, followed by another and another and another as mother and son rutted against each other.

Grandma Lilly felt a tad rejected, but was happy to see the two people she loved the most enjoying themselves as they worked their way to mutual orgasms. Finally, she saw her chance.

Back around the bed she went, climbed up and lay down next to her son and daughter-in-law, reached around them and burrowed her hand between Louise Chandler's legs.

Grandma Lilly's middle finger quickly found Louise's clitoris and began a delicate massage of her over-excited appendage. With her other hand between her own legs, doing the same thing to herself that she was doing to her daughter-in-law, she was, once again, a part of the action.

For Louise, Grandma Lilly's hand between her legs was the catalyst she needed to put herself over the edge. With a resounding cry, her hips slapped down against Bobby's groin one last time. She held herself in that position as her orgasm overtook her. The intensity of her eruption was such that she could not remain still. She was grinding against her son as if she had an itch that only he could scratch. She sat on his great erection, moving from side to side, forward and then backward, screaming her release as the walls of her vagina undulated along the length of Bobby's cock.

Bobby wasn't far behind his mother. The methodic massaging of his steel-hard appendage made his balls churn. Suddenly, they contracted, sending that inevitable flow of his white, thick protein shake up her vaginal chute towards her fertile uterus.

Five times, Louise could feel Bobby's cock jerking and spraying copious amounts of his fertile, viscous discharge into her fuck chute. Several more times after that, she could feel his wonderful baby-making organ twitching inside her as it dribbled out its remaining fluids.

Grandma Lilly, seeing and feeling her family members working their way through their orgasms, began frigging herself, more desperately than ever and much faster than she would have thought possible. Not long after her grandson's unusually stoic display of his passion, Lillian Chandler's body went stiff, her hyper-sensitive clitoris sending multiple lightning bolts of energy throughout her body as she whimpered and cried from the intensity of it all.