Susan's Story

Story Info
Losing virginity can be complicated.
5k words
4.26
79k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a Tabby story. It is the closest to a true story I have written. Some details have been changed a little, but not many. It is a little more philosophical towards the end, but I hope you will enjoy it just the same.

*

A group of us had decided to meet at the mall, near the McDonalds. We often met there. I dressed in my favourite mall outfit, a tight fitting shiny blue cotton top with string straps and blue denim skirt which buttoned up the front. Sneakers and white socks made up my outfit.

When I arrived there was only Barbie, Zoe and Jo. Usually there would be about a dozen of us.

Not a lot was happening and we just hung out, talking to some of the other teens who passed through McDonalds or the mall. It was starting to get late and there wasn't much happening.

As boredom was about to make us all give up a guy approached our group. He was old, at least old to us. I guessed in his forties.

"Hi girls," he said in a cheerful voice. "How things tonight?"

At first we thought he was a social worker looking for wayward teens. Then we looked at each other as he offered us a bottle. It was whiskey.

We all took a drink. It was rough on our throats but we all pretended to be cool and hold our coughs in. He talked, about all sorts of things.

Soon the whiskey had run out. All four of us girls were drunk, or at least tipsy. We were laughing and giggling. The guy, who was called Matt, looked at the empty bottle and laughed.

"What about another bottle, eh girls?" he said.

There was another round of giggles, but we all nodded in agreement. The evening had been boring up until now.

"Who wants to come with me to the liquor store?" he asked.

Zoe and I exchanged glances and then looked at the other two. A silence fell over the group. Jo and Barbie said they wanted some McDonald's. Zoe agreed with them.

"I'll go with you," I volunteered when it was clear nobody else would. "You guys get me a burger and fries ok? And we will get something stronger to go with it?"

Matt and I stood up. The liquor store was about 100 yards inside the mall near the exit on the other side.

"We'll be back soon," Matt said with a smile.

"Don't do anything we wouldn't," Zoe called after me.

I smiled over my shoulder with a seductive look in my eyes. Maybe Zoe knew more than she was letting on.

Outside the liquor store Matt felt in his pocket for his wallet. He searched in several pockets, but no wallet.

"Damn!! I must have left it in the van," he said. "It's just outside I won't be long."

"Hang on, I'll come too," I said, not wanting to wait alone.

We walked out of the mall and across the car park. Under a bright light was a dark coloured panel van. It had a painting of a mystical castle sprayed on the side, chrome wheels and highly polished.

Matt went to the rear doors which were sprayed with the picture of a beautiful girl, dressed in a flowing silk robe. He opened the doors and flicked on a light inside.

The inside of the van was like a giant bed. A soft shag pile rug covered a raised bed which was covered in various other rugs and cushions. At the back of the van stood a cabinet with a stereo and a stack of CD's. In the other corner was a small bar with some bottles of spirits and beers and a selection of glasses.

I lent forward and ran a hand over the shag pile. It felt so warm and inviting. I smiled at Matt as I touched the bed.

"Go on if you want," Matt said. "Crawl over and get my wallet, it's on that cabinet."

He pointed to the stereo cabinet. I could see it now beside the CD player. I looked at him. Crawl? Yes, I would like to do that.

I climbed into the back of the van. Feeling the shag pile under my bare knees and on my hands made me feel incredibly sexy. Without realising it my nipples had hardened under the skimpy blue top.

A hand touched my butt as I crouched on the edge of the bed. It slowly rubbed across the tight denim skirt as my butt stuck up in the air. The touch was gentle.

I glanced back, Matt was smiling back at me. I smiled, feeling hotter than ever. I had never had sex before, this feeling was partly due to the drink, partly due to Zoe (my best friend) telling me she had done it with her boyfriend and partly due to having just read aCosmopolitanarticle on seduction.

Anyway I returned his smile and crawled forward, my butt in the air and my legs slightly apart. The denim skirt came well over my butt, forming a tight cover.

After one step on my hands and knees I looked back again. Matt was climbing into the van, pulling the door shut as he did. I turned and sat, my hands holding my knees.

He took the single step to my side then knelt. Taking my face in his hands he kissed me on the lips without a word. The kiss lingered, at first I didn't respond, then slowly my mouth relaxed and our tongues met.

His hands slipped to my shoulders and he gently guided me back to the soft shag pile rug. Our mouths were still locked together. As we reached a lying position one of his hands brushed my breast and a tingle went through my body. I could feel my nipples harden under the soft cotton top.

His mouth was still pressing on mine as he grasped my breast in his hand squeezing it. I squirmed uneasily as he touched me. My head was spinning. A strange warm feeling was passing through my young body.

A hand began touching my bare thigh, sliding over my soft skin so gently. I could feel my body quiver as it crept closer to my hem. Then it slipped under my skirt.

I pulled my head away from him and sat up. But his hand firmly pushed me back. His face was inches from mine.

"You are so lovely," he whispered. "You smell so good. I really want you."

Matt's hand held mine, he was guiding it. I looked down to his crotch where a definite bulge had appeared. He let me brush the front of his pants.

"I think you want me too," he smiled.

"But I'm only 18," I protested. "I'm too young."

"You are a hot young lady, a sexy lady. You need to feel a man, feel him in you, making you hot."

"I don't know," I stammered. My body was hot but my mind was racing.

"Come on," his lips met mine again and we kissed, his hand inched further up my leg.

I could feel a damp patch in my panties now as his hand touched the lace front of the fine white panties. His touch was a little heavier now that he was over my mound. A finger probed my wetness through the lace.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned as I found my hand rubbing at his crotch. His cock was stirring, moving under the material of his pants.

Now he was kissing my neck, my head was flung back as he nibbled at my ears, licked my soft skin. He was sitting over me, one hand probing my wet pussy through my panties, the other cupping my small firm breast.

Then he withdrew the hand from my skirt and looked at me in the face.

"I was right wasn't I? You do want me," he smiled.

My desires had been hooked and I smiled back.

"Why don't you take off my pants and see what I have for you?"

A smile spread on my face as I propped myself up on all fours and crawled closer to his crotch. He stood as I knelt at his feet. I reached up and started to unzip his pants while he undid the belt. I tugged on them and they fell to the floor.

His cock was huge. The swollen purple head stuck out of the waistband of his shorts. I tucked my hands in the shorts and soon they followed the pants. Meanwhile he had unbuttoned his shirt and flung it aside.

Uncomfortable standing he dropped to his knees in front of me, his cock waving about. I looked at it, mesmerized. The alcohol, the heat of the night, my own inner warmth combined to lower my resistance. Never in my 18 years had I seen a real hard cock other than in the odd dirty movie.

My mouth seemed to go dry as I looked at it, captivated by the length and the way it twitched about, even as he held the base and edged forward, a little closer to me.

"You like what you see babe?" he asked quietly, his other hand brushing through my hair and resting at the back of my head. It's all for you, if you want it."

I couldn't speak. There was a nervous silence. Then he cupped my head with his hand and gently pulled my down toward the waving shaft. I resisted a little, not sure what to do.

"Just relax babe, let your instincts take you," he whispered coolly. "You know you want me...take me...take my cock...suck me."

My heart skipped a beat, what was I doing? Did I want this? Was it right? What would...? My lips met the soft bulbous head and my tongue seemed to dart from between my lips without my control. He let out a long, sensual moan as he closed his yes and held my head tighter. My lips parted letting his cock slide inside my warm moist mouth.

"There you are babe, no problem there was there?" He encouraged, letting his cock rest just inside my mouth. "Now suck it girl...suck my cock."

At least I knew what he meant even if I had never done it. I had seen it in a film and some friends talked about giving head to their boyfriends, usually to get them off before they had to have full sex.

I started sucking, letting my lips slide further and further down the hard shaft. He moaned and leaned back, thrusting his naked body up in an arch, exposing more of his crotch. I licked and sucked on his shaft, my head bobbing up and down as he held it there lightly with one hand.

Matt groaned loudly as my mouth slipped over the hard cock. His cock seemed to be getting bigger and harder. I was taking it deeper now, it was almost making me gag. I could feel the tickle of his pubic hair against my chin as my saliva made the big, hard shaft shiny and wet.

"Don't let them cum in your mouth, it tastes horrible," I remembered Stephanie, an old friend, say once after she had let her boyfriend spurt a load into her mouth at a school dance.

It must have been the look in my eyes, or was it his own desire for other pleasures that made him stop. Whichever it was Matt released his grip on the back of my head and used his other hand to pull his cock from my young mouth, it slapped my cheek as he pulled back.

"That was great babe," he said in a soft, almost breathless voice. "But don't you think it is so unfair, me getting all the fun?"

Again my mouth went dry, despite the shiny ring of saliva around my lips. The words didn't seem to want to come. I just smiled. The heat in my body, the dampness in my panties was too much to handle.

"Yyyes..." I finally stuttered, not being sure why I was even saying yes.

We were kneeling facing each other, our knees almost touching through the deep shag pile. Matt reached for me and gently pulled at the bottom of the little cotton tank top. As he lifted the material, revealing my tanned body, I raised my arms. My little firm breasts came to view encased in a sweet little pink bra. With my arms up they were pulled tight to my chest, making the hard nipples seem bigger than ever under the soft pink material.

He let me reach back to unclip the bra. It followed the tank top to the ground. My naked breasts fell free. Matt stared long and hard at them.

"Oh, I love tender young breasts," Matt smiled. His hand came back to run over the naked nipples, feeling them. I let out a moan. "That's the girl...you enjoy now."

With that he lent forward to kiss and suck at my breasts. It was my turn to hold his head to my chest. The feelings were too hard to explain, they were carrying me along now. I just knelt, letting his mouth kiss and lick at my breasts. I didn't even notice his hands undoing each of the little brass buttons on the front of my denim skirt.

The blue denim seemed to peel away from legs, bringing the little white lace panties into view. I didn't notice as Matt continued to feast on my breasts, playing with the hard nipples, rolling them in his mouth and sucking them away from the soft firm breasts.

My moans continued as I felt his hand on my bare thigh. This was the first I had really noticed that the skirt was only being held by my heels against my butt. I didn't care now, I was wet and hot.

He kissed my chest, just below my breast, and then my belly near my button. His tongue darted into my belly button for a moment as he slid his hands up my body to my breasts. It tickled and I squirmed a little. My breathing was coming in short breaths.

"You OK babe?" he asked, pulling his head back as he spoke. I just nodded, looking down on him.

I barely noticed as he pushed me gently back to the floor of the van, my legs awkwardly twisting out in front of me as I lay back. His tongue was still working on my belly button, only now the feeling was more sensual.

His hands lowered to my waist as he kissed me at the waist-band of the little lace panties. I looked down. My heart was racing. He hooked a finger in each side of the waist-band and slowly started rolling my panties down my legs, kissing my pubic mound as it came into view, a spring of young pubic hair bouncing out to meet him.

Matt looked up at me as he pulled the panties clear of my crotch, leaving them around my upper thighs. I was looking down in stunned silence, my face not showing any emotion. Then he lowered his tongue to the hairy mound and slowly, lightly licked through the bush to the little pink object of desire.

I gave a startled moan as he flicked it across the moist clit. In fact the touch had almost made me scream. Now the tongue was buried down between my pussy lips, darting toward my pleasure centre.

For some reason I parted my legs for him, as far as the stretched panties would allow. He grinned, resting his arms over each leg as he buried his face in my dark bush to start sucking and licking.

I shivered. A new, even stronger feeling was building, like a tense spasm through my body. I had heard of orgasms before, but never experienced one. Like a total wave, it enveloped my body in an electric jolt. Matt felt me tense and moan loudly as it pushed through my body. His tongue seemed to flick up inside me more vigorously as my pussy contracted.

"Oh, yeah babe, that was good, wasn't it?" He said sitting up, his mouth covered in my juice.

Again I could do nothing but nod. The feeling had left me like jelly. My whole throat was dry and seemed to be contracted as I looked for something to say. He was right the feeling had released something in me.

"Do you want me?" Matt asked, his face red with desire, his lips wet with my juice. I uttered a yes and nodded. "Good girl, you are so beautiful, I really want you."

I grinned as he moved up to kiss my cheek. The smell of my pussy overwhelming my cheap perfume. He kissed me on the lips next and I got to taste myself for the first time. It wasn't as bad as I thought. The kiss lingered, his lips slowly forcing mine apart so he could let his tongue explore my mouth again.

As we kissed I could feel one of his hands at my opening, touching me, masturbating my clit, keeping me on edge. A finger was gently probing up inside me. I groaned through the kiss.

"Your panties, babe, take them off," he said in my ear as he brushed past it. "Right off."

Somehow I fumbled for the white lace panties, still stretched between my thighs. He didn't move from where he lay between my legs and on top of me. It was a struggle to push the little white panties down my thighs to my knees. Then I had to move them down using my feet and legs. Finally I felt them on my sneakers.

One of the sneakers came off as I flicked the panties aside. Almost immediately he was pushing my legs wider. His finger was still playing inside my body. Now he was nibbling at my ear, his other hand grasping his own hard cock. I just held him to me, shaking a little.

"I...I...I'm not sure we...I...should do this," I said, finding a little croaky voice at last and realising what was happening.

"Oh, come on babe, sure you do," Matt smiled. "Remember how you felt just before? Well, it's even better with a cock." He had his cock at my entrance now. I was breathing fast. "You will love it. Besides you wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?"

I shook my head as I felt the swollen head push my pussy lips apart. My eyes were wide as I tried to look at what was happening between our bodies.

"You won't regret it babe," Matt said. "I know how to treat beautiful young girls just right."

I smiled weakly. His cock was in a little deeper. My pussy was so tight I could feel it being stretched as he slipped in. At least it was wet so the big hard cock slipped in easily. The further he eased in the more difficult it seemed though, I grimaced as it became a little painful.

"That's it girl, you're doing well, it always hurts the first time," he smiled quietly at me. His hand stroked my hair and he kissed my cheek gently. "I think I am almost there," he exclaimed as he stopped. "Now honey, this is it, your big moment. After this you won't be a virgin any more."

Big questions swept into my mind about life and virginity and what wanted and how I wanted it to be. There was no time to ask them let alone get answers now. Matt lurched forward a little, his cock plunging through my hymen into my cavern beyond. I gave a squeal of pain and pleasure as he rested again. A tear formed in my eye as I felt his big cock bloating my body.

"That wasn't so bad was it babe?" He asked, again stroking my dark hair back.

Tears welled in my eyes. I didn't know why I wanted to cry, I just did. My body felt different now and I wasn't sure why. The alcohol had worn off and I was aware of what was happening. All sorts of doubts started penetrating my mind.

Matt started rocking back and forth, his cock still stationary in my body. Then he pulled slowly back. I could feel the slippery pussy juice ooze from my body and trickle between my butt cheeks as he started to fuck me properly. In and out his big hard cock plunged.

I groaned as I felt twinges of pain. The pain began to ease as his own breathing started to come in short gasps. He was pounding at my pussy now, holding my legs up and apart so he could get deeper. His balls bounced on my butt. Now another orgasm built in my young body. I couldn't control it. My heart beat hard as I felt a tingling in my toes and feet, a spasm in my body as I let go.

He had to relax as my pussy contracted hard around his enormous cock. Matt grinned and giggled as I wriggled under him. His hands holding my ankles, his face grinning down at me.

"See babe, you do want to be a dirty slut, like the rest of them," he blurted out before continuing his fucking. Harder and harder now he fucked my young pussy. As he knelt above me I could look down and see the cock slip in and out like a long pink piston. It was smeared with my blood and juice, giving it a horror film appearance.

Then he pulled my legs up and slammed his cock hard into me. I felt him tense, the veins in his head straining as he pumped a load of hot cum deep inside me. His butt twitched a little as he collapsed forward, lying across my body.

I was in shock. I didn't know what to think as he seemed to rest, taking in great gulps of air. My mind was a mess of conflicting thoughts.

"Fuck that was good," he finally said. "Did you enjoy it?" He brushed my hair aside as he sat up, letting his partly deflated cock slip from me. A trickle of cum followed to pool on my blue denim skirt.

I just stared, not sure what to say. The thoughts were so confused I couldn't formulate a reply.

His hand came up to brush my cheek again and he lent over to kiss me tenderly on the lips. I let him. He kissed my ear and my cheek. Then he returned to my mouth, forcing my lips open again to let his tongue wander inside.

Once again I seemed to be mesmerised in a state of shock. He continued the kiss, his hand returning to my young breast. His other hand found mine and he guided it to his cock. He pressed my fingers around the sticky semi-hard organ.

12