Sweet Child of Mine

Story Info
Wife finds out her husband's fetishes.
3.9k words
4.23
132k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew had let her sleep in and when she awoke he was curled up next to her, his hand draped over her stomach, breathing softly. When she stirred she felt inherently nauseous. She tried breathing deeply to calm herself and let the feeling pass but it didn't. She pulled herself away and staggered to the bathroom. Falling to her knees in front of the toilet, she wretched into it. Andrew came up behind her and rubbed her back, pulling her hair out of her face.

"You are pregnant," he said simply, "You haven't had your period yet and this is the third day in a row you've been throwing up in the morning."

"It's just a stomach bug," she tried to rationalize.

He rolled his eyes and stroked her face, wiping it with a wash cloth, "If you are so certain, I will go get a pregnancy test and we will just make sure. How's that?"

She whimpered slightly and he helped her up, holding her until her head stopped swimming. "Do we have to?" she asked.

"Love, what are you so afraid of? We have the resources to take care of the child if you are." She looked at her feet and he kissed her cheek. Guiding her through the hall to the kitchen he sat her down at the table and made himself some yogurt and granola. Knowing she wouldn't be hungry he just poured her a cup of tea with a bit of honey. She took it graciously and smelled it for a long while before sipping it slowly.

He sat down and cut a bit of a peach and put it on her tea saucer, "Eat something please, just to put something in your stomach. We have crackers if you'd rather have those."

She picked up the peach slice and nibbled off the end. It was sweet and juicy and hit the spot. She finished off the rest of it in two bites and Andrew smiled at her. He cut another slice and pressed it to her lips and she eagerly bit off another morsel. Standing up he kissed her forehead and got out a bowl, pouring some granola into it and placing it in front of her.

"Try eating some of this. You can finish this peach and nibble on the bigger pieces of granola. I worry about you Love. Just get some food back in your stomach," he pleaded.

She ate as much as she could to please him and then went and laid down on the couch while he cleaned up the dishes. He came in, wiping his wet hands on a towel.

"You going to be okay while I run to the store or do you want to come with?" he asked.

"I'm just going to rest here for a bit, just hurry back Love," she said as she closed my eyes softly.

"Morgan, I love you and I can't wait to get the results. You are going to be a great mother!" he said, stroking her tummy and kissing her lips reverently. He got up and put on his jacket and looked back one more time before grabbing his keys and leaving.

When left alone, her mind filled with so many thoughts in conflict. Andrew didn't know about what had happened a little over eight months ago. He didn't know that she had been pregnant with his child before but lost it when she had a miscarriage. She had cried for days but was glad for once that he was away on an aircraft carrier. But now she was so afraid. What if it happened again? What would they do if she couldn't carry their children?

He just got out of the Navy and now spent much of his time at home working for an internet-based company and had much free time. He had been able to notice the slightest changes in her. She knew she couldn't hide it from him for long and now that he knew, how would she explain it to him?

Sighing she closed her eyes and let sleep take over her. She awoke to his kisses on her forehead.

"Love, I didn't mean to wake you, I just wanted to cover you up and kiss you before leaving you to sleep for a bit," he said, feeling bad for waking her.

"It's alright."

The bag rustled in his hands as he fidgeted, "Love, can we take this test?"

Her eyes filled with tears remembering the secret she held from him. He looked at her quizzically and wiped her tears away.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did I say something?"

"No, it's something I didn't say."

"What do you mean?"

"You have been a father-to-be before, but I lost it," she said as the sobs wracked her body.

"You mean you had a miscarriage?" he asked. She just simply nodded. "Oh Love, things like this just happen. It's not your fault, so if you are blaming yourself I'm going to be very upset. You didn't do anything wrong to make you lose that baby," he said, holding her close.

She sniffled and nodded, "I'm ready Love," she said, squeezing his hand tightly.

He helped her up and took her to the bathroom. "Now, just pee in this cup and we will dip the strip in there and see the results!" he said, rubbing her shoulders. Nodding she relieved herself in the little disposable cup and set it on the counter. Taking the test out of the package she looked over the instructions and dipped the absorbent end into it. Setting the test onto the counter she opened the door and let him back in. He wrapped his arms around her waist as the control line showed up and then held her tighter as the other arm of the plus sign became apparent.

"So, what are we going to do now?" she asked, all teary-eyed.

"Well, we need to make some appointments with the doctor, to make sure that you are pregnant and to get you set up with some vitamins and whatever else they give you pregnant women," he replied.

"I don't want to lose my baby again!" she sobbed, turning around and muffling her cries into his chest.

"Shhhhh... it's okay Love. Calm down. We won't lose the baby, I won't let it happen," he promised, even though it was completely out of his control. He held her tight until she had stopped crying and then took her back to the bedroom and laid her down, tucking her in.

"Where are you going?" she asked as he headed out.

"I'm going to call the doctor and get you set up. You just relax, I'll be back in a minute and then we will take a nap together. It's been a long day and it's only eleven in the morning."

She nodded and he closed the door softly, walking downstairs. He went on the computer and looked up her gynecologist's number, dialing it.

"Hello, Dr. Sanders' office, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked in a nasally voice.

"Hi, my name is Andrew Thayer and I'd like to schedule an appointment for my wife, Morgan Thayer. Does the doctor do obstetrics?"

"Is Morgan pregnant?" the receptionist asked happily

"Yes, we think. She was having morning sickness and has missed two periods but denied it. She was pregnant before but lost the baby in a miscarriage and was afraid it was going to happen again."

"Yes, I remember... it was such a pity. But I'm pretty sure we can fit you in quite soon. How does next Thursday at ten sound? I'm certain with her history; the doctor would want to see her right away."

"Yes, we will be there. Thank you very much," and he hung up the phone. Walking back up the stairs he stopped at the door and heard her sniffling. His heart sank, knowing there was really no way to ease her fears about the baby. He pushed the door up and she stiffened, hiding her tear-stained face from him with the blanket. Not knowing what else to do, he curled up behind her, holding her tightly. She relaxed considerably and was able to fall asleep. When her breathing steadied, he kissed her on the cheek and settled down for a nap as well.

Thursday came quicker than anticipated and Andrew had to practically drag her out of the house and to the doctor's office. He had done everything for her the entire day; making her eat breakfast, picking out her clothes and forcing her to put them on. It had not been an easy morning and he felt it would only get worse.

"Morgan Thayer?" the nurse announced to the waiting room, "The doctor will see you now."

Her stomach knotted up as she stood and looked down to Andrew piteously. Looking to the nurse she asked, "Can Andrew come with?"

"It's up to you, sweetie. If you want him in there with you, it's perfectly fine," the nurse explained.

With that, Andrew stood up and took her hand in his and wrapped his other arm around her petite waist which already seemed a bit rounder. They walked down the hall to a room in which a woman in her early thirties, wire-frame glasses and starched white coat sat.

"Hello Morgan, how are you doing today?" Dr. Sanders asked.

"A little worried, I guess," she said meekly.

"I don't think there's anything to worry about. You are healthy young woman, and I don't think you should even think about what happened before. Now, how about you have a hop up here on the table and we can talk. How has she been Andrew? Has she been eating right and sleeping well?" she asked, jotting notes on her clipboard.

"Every day is a battle to get her to take care of herself," he sighed, "and I feel just awful that I wasn't there to help her through it. She only sleeps well when I sleep with her, yet denies any difference. She only eats when I get angry at her and it never seems enough, but if you look at her tummy, she seems to be getting a lot bigger. My brother's wife was a lot smaller at this stage in her pregnancy, so she must be doing something right. I managed to get her to tell me when her last period was, the twentieth of May."

"Well, with that would put her at the end of her third month; let's feel around that tummy of yours Morgan. Go ahead and lay back and let's have a look at you," Dr. Sanders smiled.

She eased herself back and the doctor lifted her shirt, tucking it under her breasts. Looking down at her bared tummy she was pleasantly surprised. "She does seem a lot bigger than a woman as petite as her should be at this stage in her pregnancy, a lot bigger than she was with her last pregnancy, come to think of it. I'm going to go get the ultrasound machine; we should be able to see something at this stage. Did you drink that bottle of water before you came?"

"Yes she did doctor... made her drink every last drop," Andrew chimed in.

"Good, that will make the picture much clearer. Now, I'm going to get the machine, I will be right back."

As the doctor left the room, Andrew squeezed her hand tightly. "It'll be okay Love, I'm here for you!" he smiled.

Nodding, Morgan waited for the doctor to come back. A few moments later she wheeled the cart into the room and plugged it in. "You have caused quite a buzz amongst the nurses, little one, especially if my suspicions are true!" she smiled, a glint in her eye.

The doctor pulled up a stool and squirted some conductive jelly on her tummy that caused Morgan to gasp and shudder. "Sorry hun, it's sort of cold, but I guess you already figured that out!" the doctor giggled. Switching on the machine she pressed the probe to her belly and several loud thumping noises were heard. The monitor was turned away from the two parents-to-be as a huge grin swept over the doctor's face.

"What is it Dr. Sanders?" Andrew asked. Turning the monitor they were shown what looked like just a large amorphous white blob on a black background. "What is it?" he asked again, clueless as to why she would be smiling so much.

"Well, you hear that noise?" she asked as they both nodded, "And do you see all of that whiteness inside her?" and once again they nodded. "Well, there are one, two, three, four babies in there," she said as she pointed them all out.

"Four?!" Morgan shrieked as the doctor simply nodded.

Andrew looked to his wife with just as much shock on his face and kissed her passionately. "Four babies, Love! Four!!" he yelled as he embraced her tightly.

The doctor watched on as the head nurse peaked her head into the room, "So how many is it Doc?" she asked.

"Four to my count," Dr. Sanders replied.

"Four?! That's a new record for this little office! Print off two copies of that ultrasound picture, one for them and one to go up on the board in the waiting room!" the nurse smiled. As she left she could be heard telling all the other nurses about the good news.

"But you do know what this means right?" Dr. Sanders said very seriously.

"Yes Doctor," Morgan spoke meekly, "I need to take care of myself."

"Yes you do. I'm putting you on a prenatal vitamin and I want you in this office every month up until two months before your due date and then I want you in here every two weeks after that until the babies are born. You need to make sure you eat well and it's going to be difficult considering each of those babies is going to want something different. But you need plenty of food and water and no coffee or alcohol, you hear me?"

Morgan nodded and Andrew kissed her again, over-joyed at becoming a father, four times over. The doctor wiped the jelly off her stomach and went to get the medications she wanted Morgan on. While she was gone Andrew bent down and kissed her tummy reverently four times.

"Now we are going to have to think of eight names, and get four bassinets and four highchairs and we will have to trade in our car for one of those god-awful minivans. Stupid soccer mom car," he grumbled.

She could stop herself from giggling. "I'm sure we can get a cool van and we wont put any of those silly 'My child is an honor student' stickers on it, so maybe it wont be so obvious," she snickered.

The doctor came back to see Andrew's ear pressed to her tummy, listening to his children's heartbeats. "Awwwwwww... such a proud daddy-to-be," she smiled, "Now you need to take one of these vitamins a day with breakfast, and I would suggest starting Lamaze as soon as possible because you are going to get really tired really fast delivering four babies. Also it's hard for some women to keep multiples for a full term because there's simply not enough room in there but I have faith that you will be able to keep them in long enough for them to be safe. Don't you worry about that for now, you just need to get lots of rest and lots of food and plenty of water. You are eating and drinking for five now and I'm sure Andrew will keep you full and content. Now, I'm going to let you two go home so she can rest. Be well and keep me posted. Feel free to call me at this number if you have any problems or concerns at all," she said handing them a business card, "It's my cell phone number and I take it every where I go. No go home you two and get something to eat!" she said with a big smile.

They left the doctor's office, Morgan a little happier than before and Andrew practically skipping. He helped her into the car and drove to the grocery store. Walking through the aisles he got her anything that appealed to her. Frozen egg rolls, Twix ice cream, salad fixings, fresh lunch meats, pickles, instant mashed potatoes, spaghetti sauce and tons of pasta were all tossed into the cart along with some pregnancy magazines and cocoa butter.

"What's with the lotion?" she asked.

"It's not just lotion," he huffed and she couldn't help but giggle, "It is cocoa butter and it'll keep you looking sexy when you get so big you are going to pop. It minimizes stretch marks," he said proudly.

"How did you know that?" she asked.

"It's common knowledge," he replied a little wearily.

They drove home and Andrew unloaded the groceries while he forced Morgan to take her rest. Once he was done he snuggled up next to her and offered her one of the magazines. They each leafed through one and pointed out pictures and pertinent articles. Pulling out the tube of cocoa butter he lifted her shirt and kissed her tummy before gliding the product over her soft skin. He raked his fingers over her flesh, exciting her terribly before rubbing the lotion in. She gasped as she felt the intense sensations he evoked. Immediately she was drenched and wanted more. He kissed and rubbed her lovingly, thinking about how she would look in just a month's time and he moaned. Easing her down, he kissed her passionately and rubbed his trapped erection against her leg.

"Morgan, I have a confession to make," Andrew whispered into her ear, his breathed tinged with longing.

"What's that Love?" she asked, feeling more of the same.

"I have a fetish."

"Of course you do! You have several! White panties, big breasts..."

"No, one I haven't told you about," he said as he cut her off.

"And that would be?"

"Pregnancy, big full bellies," he moaned, pressing his groin to her harder.

She gasped and looked down at him, seeing that he was not joking. She had never seen him filled with so much lust. His hungry eyes scanned her body over and over and his erection strained against the denim as if it would burst through the fabric at any moment. She ran her fingers through his hair, "So I guess thinking about me carrying four of your children is just making you crazy, isn't it?"

He moaned and pressed his face to her tummy. She was beginning to feel horny as well and teased him more. "Picturing me getting bigger and bigger, my breasts filling with milk..."

"Oh god! That's another one!"

"What do you mean Andrew?"

"Lactating!" he said, at the mercy of his hormones.

She smiled wickedly, trying to mask her own lust. "You want my big pregnant body? So full of your children I could burst?" she moaned genuinely, not just to tease him.

He looked into her eyes, a very animalistic stare. In a flash he had his pants undone and his cock freed. She began breathing heavily, scared and aroused all at once. He rubbed his hardness on her crotch through her shorts and she could feel herself dampen even more. He undid the buttons on the shorts and wriggled them over her hips as she trembled. His hands slid into her panties and found her clit almost immediately and attacked it. His nimble fingers caused her back to arch as a long low moan escaped her mouth.

Pulling her to her feet he kissed her and took off more of her clothing as they walked to their bedroom. His cock dripped pre-cum as he managed to get the two of them on the bed in a warm embrace. The scent of sex lingered in the air even though they had only just begun. He spread her legs with surprisingly gentle hands and kissed her soft thighs. He was gentle and caring yet he was filled with such need. Eventually the need won out and he guided his stiff member to her moist entrance and with one solid fast push he was buried to the hilt. The heat of her enveloped him and he pounded in and out of her, not relenting, not able to relent.

She moaned and clutched him tightly, raking her nails over his skin. "Andrew, god, it feels so good!" she moaned.

"Yes, I know it does!" he hissed in return.

"Just think, my stomach is going to be as big and round as a beach ball!" she said, teasing him.

He couldn't stop that image from playing in his mind; her waddling around with that huge belly, finding that none of her clothes fit her so she would strut around naked, her breasts having grown enormous to accommodate the four hungry babies on the way. He thrust in her as deep as he could and screamed as he came, shooting more of his potent sperm inside her. When she felt its heat she held him tightly, knowing that he would be worn out, yet he kept thrusting. He hadn't gone soft yet! She moaned... more was to come.

"Oh god baby!" she panted, "I can't take much more of this!"

"You will take it all and love it," he said, still fueled by so much lust.

He thrust deeply as his fingers played with their mixed juices, teasing her clit. "You are going to get so damn big for me! And I'm going to fuck your brains out, just like this," he punctuated by thrusting in her once, hard and fast, "and you will be so big that you won't be able to move, won't be able to get away from my insatiable lust!"

She could see it in his eyes... he meant it! He would never let her sexy seductive body get away from him. Her mind was in a fog. His fingers on her clit were driving her wild while he continued to ravage her. Rolling over, she switched from the missionary position to one where she could be in control for a bit. She rode him as if he was a horse, grinding against him and holding him to her with her thighs. She took his hands which were covered in their combined juices and rubbed them against the taut, slightly rounded flesh of her tummy and he moaned. The friction from her grinding against him and his previous efforts were making it hard to concentrate. She was so close to orgasm but just couldn't get over that plateau.

12