Sweet November Ch. 18

Story Info
Slave comes home to wife after long week with her "friends".
8.4k words
3.96
23.9k
3

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

Sunday, November 24th

BANG! BANG! BANG!

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I awoke with a start. I pulled myself out of bed and made my way to my hotel room door. Rubbing my eyes as I undid the locks I opened the door to find out what all the pounding was about.

"What are you doing? We are going to be late and then we will both be in trouble." The normally calm and reserved young lady I had begun to refer to as The Asian Princess was really berating me and I could not figure out what was going on.

"It's a quarter past eight," she hollered, as she pushed her way into the room. "You were supposed to be waiting for me downstairs fifteen minutes ago."

"I'm so sorry," I stammered, "I must have turned off the alarm in my sleep." In reality, I had missed setting it altogether. I was so exhausted when I got back to the room I barely managed to pull the covers over me before falling asleep.

"We don't have time for that," she shot back. "You need to get cleaned up and ready to go in the next twenty minutes or there is no way I will have you back by nine." Then she handed me the clothes she pulled from the dresser drawer and pushed me into the bathroom.

I hardly had time to realize what was going on before she was turning on the shower and barking for me to "get going". Finally I snapped out of it and jumped in and cleaned up. I did a quick once over to be sure my body was shaved and ready like Jess would expect then I hurried back out of the shower, brushed my teeth and hair, and got dressed. As I pulled on my last shoe my chauffeur did a quick check around the room to make sure I did not leave anything.

I assured her that she would find nothing since I brought nothing. In fact the hygiene products I had been using even belonged to the hotel for all I knew. The only things in that room that were actually mine were the clothes on my back. For that matter all of the ones I had been given to wear throughout the week had mysteriously appeared every morning and disappeared the next day when the new ones arrived.

She did not realize everything was that planned out, but really did not seem all that surprised. She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Let's go then," and ran out the door just ahead of me.

We did not bother waiting for the elevator. Instead we shot down the stairs as quickly as we could, hustled through the lobby and out to the car. Seconds later we were on the road and the strange realization that I was going home finally hit me.

Suddenly I had butterflies. I had not felt this way since opening night of a play I held the lead in during my senior year of high school. So many thoughts filled my mind. I wondered what I would be going home to. Would she be happy to see me? Would she act like nothing happened and resume her role as my owner? Did she know everything that happened this week? Would she be angry? What had she been doing all those days I had not seen her? My head was spinning out of control.

"Pull over," I hollered.

She hesitated for just a second, looking back at me in the rearview mirror. Then she quickly pulled the car over to the curb. I do not even think it had come to a complete stop before I pushed open the door and held my head out. I had not eaten much in the last twenty-four hours, but everything I had left in me I left right there on the pavement in that moment.

"You all right?" she asked, with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, I'll be okay," I answered. "Just give me a second."

"Take your time," she responded. "While you were in the shower I called your wife and left a message that I got caught by a couple trains and was running a bit late to pick you up. She may not be happy, but it should buy us a little time. Besides nothing your wife could do to me even compares to what would happen if I bring this car back with vomit all over the back seat."

I thanked her for her understanding, took a deep breath of fresh air, pulled the door shut, and then let her know I was ready to go. She verified that I was sure and then we headed on our way.

A few minutes later we pulled in front of my house. As I climbed out the passenger side I thanked her for everything, hesitated just a brief second longer not knowing quite what to say, smiled and shrugged.

She smiled back as if understanding the mental torment I had been going through and then told me to get inside. I nodded back and headed towards the door.

Upon reaching the front door I hesitated a brief moment and thought to myself, 'Should I ring the door bell or just walk in? It is my house after all, but I am her slave. How would Jess want me to handle this?'

Playing it safe, I rang the doorbell and waited for her to come answer. After what felt like a good minute and plenty of time for her to answer, I opened the door and let myself in. Once inside it was impossible not to notice the cardboard boxes strewn around the family room, kitchen and dining room. Most of them were taped shut and appeared as if we were moving.

Bewilderment and irritation were feelings I had grown accustomed to over the last couple weeks, but what I felt now went well beyond that. 'What was going on?' I thought to myself. 'After all this was she leaving me?'

In a huff I charged towards the bedroom assuming that since she was not in plain sight that was the only logical destination. Upon reaching the room I threw open the door and headed towards the master bath where I could now hear the shower running. In a matter of seconds every bit of submission I had tapped into and every morsel of apprehension had turned to rage. She had gone too far.

I do not know if she had bothered to lock the door or not, but I doubt that it would have mattered. I pushed through the bathroom door and in an instant found myself standing just beyond reach of the shower curtain. I caught myself for I second as I realized two steam-veiled figures stood before me behind the shower curtain. One was obviously my wife and the other was a man.

My blood began to boil. I was out of my mind. It mattered not that this man had a good six inches and thirty-five pounds on me. Nor did it matter that I had been with numerous women over the last several days. The only thing that mattered to me was that I had done everything I had been asked to do and in exchange she cheats on me and has already packed.

I tore open the shower curtain so hard and fast that I actually broke a few of the rings that held the curtain to the pole. With my left arm reaching out to grab him by the neck I pulled my right arm back in preparation to give him the beating of his life.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught the look of terror, shock, and confusion on Jess's face and heard her shriek in surprise. That was when I stopped and turned before delivering the adrenaline-induced blow I was about to give.

Somehow I managed to stop myself just in time. More importantly, he held himself back from responding to my intrusion. Standing before me were two perfect strangers.

I dropped to the floor catching my breath and trying to get my bearings. The woman before me snatched a towel off the nearby rack and wrapped herself up in it as the man turned off the shower and did the same. My head was spinning. 'This is my house, isn't it?' I thought to myself as I looked around the room perplexed beyond description.

In a matter of seconds the nauseous feeling I thought I had lost came racing back to me. I started retracing my steps in my head trying to assure myself that I was in the right place.

"Hey! Hey!" I heard the woman calling to me, as she reached out and grabbed me and shook me by the shoulder. As I snapped to, I realized I must have drifted away in my confusion, as it was obvious she had been trying to get my attention for a while.

Finally I was able to focus and she convinced me to get up off the floor and follow her out into the bedroom. From there she excused herself to wish her friend farewell. I could hear her apologizing to him the whole time as he dressed before leaving. Then she pecked him on the cheek and told him to call her tomorrow.

"Sorry," she said, as she stepped back in the room. "I must have gotten my days mixed up. Jess told me you would be coming, but for some reason I had in my mind that it was tomorrow I would be seeing you."

"Jess?" I responded in confusion. Now I was reassured that I was in the right place, but now unsure as to what was going on.

"Yes, your wife," she followed. "She told me she would have you dropped off to me this morning to help out with a couple things. Then I was to send you on a little scavenger hunt."

"A couple things?" I questioned. I was still very lost.

"Yeah, a couple things, Jess sold me the house completely furnished and said you would be better to help explain the ins and outs of the place," she replied.

I had no idea what was going on at this time, but figured giving her the third degree would only add to the time before I got back to my wife and got the real story. So, she threw on a robe and we toured the house together. I showed her the water softener and furnace in the basement and explained how to change the filters and the settings. Then we went over the digital thermostat and some of the interesting features most people did not even know existed. After that I gave her a quick rundown on the in-home entertainment system and how to play music throughout the house or just a couple rooms. Finally I wrapped it all up by showing her how the security system worked as well as giving her detailed instructions on how to change the code.

When we were all finished she dropped her robe and asked if I could do her one last favor. She asked it in such away that made me believe she was hitting on me more than knowing what seemed to be common knowledge of every other woman I had met over the last couple weeks.

I looked up and down her beautifully-defined body and took a step towards her. She really was a sight to behold from the way her dark brown hair draped over her shoulders and framed her fabulous breast, down to the hairs on her expertly-trimmed pussy.

"Is this a request or a command?" I asked.

"An invitation," she responded seductively.

"In that case, I am going to have to pass," I responded. "I want to get back to my wife."

I am not sure if it was the coldness in my voice that stopped her insistence or if it was some sort of a test, but she simply picked her robe back off the floor, slid it over her shoulders and stepped into the kitchen. After reaching into a drawer she pulled out an envelope and handed it to me. Then she told me the instructions were inside. Before I could open it, she told me a cab was waiting for me in the driveway and I could open it once inside.

I nodded my understanding and headed towards the door to let myself out. As I left and began to pull the door closed behind me, she grabbed it and called out to me. "What if I had told you it was a command?" she asked.

I just shrugged, smiled and walked away. It actually felt good to know for a brief moment I had been in control of the situation.

I crawled in the back of the cab and before I could even get comfortable the driver had it in drive and was heading down the road. I tore open the envelope to discover what was inside. What I found was nearly as puzzling as the rest of the day's events. There was a 3"x 5" note card inside and a key that looked as though it might have belonged to a hotel room or something like that. It was about the size and look of a house key except that the number 328 was written on the side.

The card read: I know by now you are either really mad, really confused or both. I am hoping the surprise I have for you at the end will make this all worth while and you will allow me the chance to explain. I know you are going to love it all. I've missed you! Jess

After reading the card a few times through and looking over the key thoroughly I tried to get some answers from the taxi driver. I started out by trying to make some small talk, but I got absolutely nowhere. I even tried the direct route of flat-out asking where we were headed, but that got me no further. After a few more tries I realized I might as well been talking to a brick wall and resigned myself to trying to enjoy the remainder of the ride.

Finally, after about twenty minutes, we pulled up in front of a large storage facility. "Here we are," he remarked, and then jumped out to open my door.

Not knowing what else to think or do I stepped slowly from the car and took a few steps towards the gate. I do not even remember hearing the doors close before I heard the tires chirp as he sped away.

Hoping the security guard knew what was going on or could help me out, I headed over to the gate and showed him the key I had been given. He pointed me to a row of doors a couple aisles away from where we stood and then went back to reading his paper.

Slowly, at first, I walked in the direction he had pointed me. As I got closer I realized each aisle was numbered. The first aisle I came to had a sign with an arrow indicating that it was for numbers 100-199. The next aisle had a similar sign with 200-299. By now my pace had picked up and I was stepping quickly towards the third aisle. This time the sign read 300-350 and the individual storage facilities were twice the size of the previous ones making them a little larger than a single car garage.

Curiosity was overwhelming by the time I finally neared position 328 and I was practically running when I reached the door. I fumbled with the key a bit as I struggled to unlock the door. Suddenly I caught myself and thought, 'What am I rushing to? With everything that has happened these last weeks, I probably should be much more cautious.'

Finally, I successfully inserted the key into the keyhole. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Once inside the room I found a string hanging from a light bulb overhead and gave it a tug. There before me was a completely empty room with the exception of one wooden chair and another envelope. I picked up the envelope and ripped it open to see what was next in store for me. From out of the envelope fell a cell phone slightly larger than a credit card and another note.

Strip completely naked and then hit re-dial on the phone.

I would like to say I was surprised by these instructions, but I was not. I walked back to the door, pulled it shut, and then stripped naked. I had almost forgotten how cold it really was until I removed my socks and my feet hit the harsh coldness of the cement floor. At that moment my body shivered and my dick shrunk to practically nothingness. I wasted no time and picked up the phone and followed the directions I had been given. I could only hope they would answer quickly and rescue me from this cold storage room.

After only a couple rings a female voice answered, gave very blunt directions to proceed quickly to 338 and then the line went dead. I checked the phone twice before putting it down just to make sure she had actually hung up. Then I threw it on the floor in frustration. Sure the room I was in was cold, but with that brisk November wind it had to be fifteen to twenty degrees colder outside. Never mind the fact that I might be seen by anyone else at the lot that day.

I went to my door and looked out. Luckily there was no one around. In a flash I took off out the door and headed ten doors down to unit 338 and pulled on the door knob. It was locked. I wondered to myself what I could do. I knew the other door had certainly locked behind me and the key was inside in my pants pocket. I was screwed.

In a fit of desperation and anger I pounded on the door. I knew any second someone would come around the corner and discover me. I half-hoped I would freeze to death before I had a chance to die of embarrassment or get thrown in jail. Just then the door opened and a heavy-set woman in a teal-colored nurse's uniform stood before me and motioned me in.

Once inside I discovered a make-shift doctor's office complete with exam table, swivel chair, desk, and every medical device you would expect to see if you were going for your annual check up. I was instructed to take a seat on the table as the woman pulled on some latex gloves.

Over the next hour or so I was examined from head to toe. I was made to prove my dexterity and responsiveness as well as hearing and seeing capabilities. Every scratch, bump and bruise was treated and then my blood was taken and I was asked to give a urine sample. Finally, after the medical tests were done, I was handed an envelope and pointed to the door.

Slowly I walked towards the door as I opened the envelope and read the card inside.

Proceed quickly to 348.

Once again I stuck my head out to see if the coast was clear before running out the door and down to 348. As soon as I reached the unit I knocked on the door. A second later the door opened and I was jerked inside. The door slammed quickly behind me and I stood motionless in a pitch-black room. I was afraid to move since I could not even see my hand in front of my face.

"Cooperate and this will go much better for you," I heard a soft, yet straightforward, feminine voice tell me. Then she led me a few steps forward and instructed me to stand still.

I still could not see a thing and did not have a clue how she could know what she was doing. Nevertheless I did my best to follow her lead and moved to the desired position. Once in place she took my hands and slid leather mittens over them. At the base of each mitten was a strap that pulled tight around my wrists and at the tip where my fingers reached was a steel hoop that held them together. Now that my hands were secured I heard her clip something onto the end. Moments later they were jerked up high over my head. I gasped in surprise and hoped I would be allowed to see what was going on very soon.

There was something very disconcerting about being toyed with in a pitch-black room. I had become accustomed to being blindfolded and bound, but this was an entirely different sensation altogether. Not being able to see without having something over my eyes somehow threw off my equilibrium. When I hand been blindfolded before I could get a sense of things by hearing what was going on around me or feel the vibration of my counterpart strutting around. However, in this instance my eyes kept trying to focus and did not allow my other senses to heighten as they had so many times before.

"Hold very still," she instructed, as she stepped behind me. My muscles tightened throughout my body.

Suddenly I felt the sensation of cool steel against the inside of my left thigh. The cold heavy object swung forward and back brushing against my backside as it was raised higher and higher until it stopped moving upward once it reached the apex of my ass crack. At this point it had begun to spin a little and I could feel different angles of the object rub against me as its motion continued. Soon it became clear to me that the object dangling behind me was a heavy metal hook.

At that very moment she demanded, "Up on your toes."

I did not even take the moment to think and quickly jumped into position with my toes pointed and my legs stretched, putting me as high up as I could be. In an instant I felt her small soft hand on my ass stretching me open as she pushed the hook into my hole. The point hurt a bit initially but once it was in the pain was more blunt than sharp.

"Now you are all set," she announced proudly, and slapped my ass. "You can relax."

That was far easier said than done. As I let myself down to rest my feet flat on the floor the hook slipped even further up my ass and my hands and arms were stretched forcibly upward. This was hardly a relaxed position.

While I was settling into the most comfortable position I could muster I heard the 'click' of her flipping a switch followed by a low humming sound, then suddenly a loud, 'Blam.' In that same instant a blinding light shot up at me from the floor. It was just as bad if not worse as total darkness. Before I could see nothing because of the darkness. Now I could see nothing for to open my eyes was painful. The only redeeming principle was that the apparent industrial-strength spotlight did emit quite a bit of heat. In addition, I could just make out the shadow of my captor through my eyelids.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers