Sweet November Ch. 21

Story Info
Slave Husband has another interesting day at the office.
7k words
4.41
20.2k
2

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

Wednesday, November 27th

It is five o'clock in the morning on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I am exhausted from a month of craziness and my alarm just went off. I would love nothing more than to roll over and go back to sleep, but as turned off my alarm I discovered a note Jess had left for me.

Slave,

Take a shower and get ready for work, but leave your clothes off. I want to do a complete inspection when you bring me my pancakes.

I climbed out of bed and moved immediately to the shower to get ready. I spent a few extra minutes shaving and grooming the areas I knew were of special interest to her. I felt very confident that I would pass with flying colors.

After that I headed down to the kitchen to prepare her pancakes. I used a little more oil than would be typical because I knew she liked them to have crispy edges. While I waited for them to finish I warmed up the syrup and poured her a glass of milk and set it in the freezer. She liked her milk as cold as possible.

Finally the pancakes were done. I arranged them nicely on the plate and then put everything in the dishwasher as quickly as possible. After that I grabbed a fork and knife, the milk and the syrup. I knew she would be delighted.

Upon reaching her door I knocked gently to announce my arrival. "Come in," she responded with a sense of irritation in her voice.

In seconds I stood before her with her breakfast, inquiring where she would like it placed.

"Right there is fine," she responded, gesturing towards an empty night stand next to the bed.

As soon as I set them down she was out of bed and next to me. She was wearing a lavender silk short set that clung nicely to her body and revealed her hard nipples to me. The softness of the fabric against my thigh felt great and filled my mind with thoughts of romance rather than pure animalistic lust.

"Time for your inspection," Jess announced as she grabbed my waist and spun me around. "Put your hands on your head and spread your legs shoulder-width apart."

As always I followed her orders quickly and without a word. She thoroughly enjoyed the control she had over me. For the most part I enjoyed it as well.

For the next couple minute she groped me from head to toe as she checked just about every nook and cranny from behind my ears down to between my toes. As she neared the end of her inspection she took a seat on the edge of the bed and ordered me closer. For the next several minutes she spent just as much time looking over and fondling my genitals as she had the rest of my body. By the time she was done I was hard as can be and she was cupping my balls in her hands.

"These seem really full to me," she remarked wryly. "I bet you could really use some release."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, knowing it mattered not how much I pleaded or begged. She had a plan and I had better do my best to enjoy the ride.

For another minute or two I struggled to stand still as she gently squeezed my engorged balls. Every once in a while she let out a tiny giggle. It was obvious she had some sort of devious plan running through her mind, but I could do nothing more than wait and see what the day would hold.

Finally she released them and reached over to pick up her breakfast. "You may go now," she said with a smile. "Have a good day at work."

I could tell she was up to something, but what could I do? I hastily returned to my room, got dressed for work and headed out the door.

After arriving at work it did not take me long to get to task. I had a ton of paperwork to do and, luckily, very few distractions to keep me from getting them done. The day before Thanksgiving is a throw-away day in real estate. No one is looking for a house today. To prove it, try walking through a grocery store that day. It's crazy. Just about everyone in the world is there. Frankly there are not even that many people at the office. A lot of them took the day off to travel or prepare for company. It felt a little bit like a ghost town, but I did not mind as I had plenty to do.

Suddenly my phone rang. I thought about letting it go to voice mail, but after the third ring decided against it. "Good Morning, J and J's Realty," I answered. "How can I help you?"

"Good Morning, Slave," came the sultry response. "Do you know who this is?"

I knew exactly who it was. It was Amber. Amber was the twenty-something vixen who sold sex toys to the lingerie store where my wife worked. She was also one of the first truly sexually dominant women I encountered. On top of that she was absolutely insatiable. No matter how much attention you paid her perky tits, tight ass and scrumptious pussy she still wanted more.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered nervously.

"Good," she purred. "It is time for us to have a little fun."

"Excuse me?" I followed unsure of what was going on.

"Just do exactly as I say," she ordered, "and everything will be just fine."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, as I swallowed hard.

"Very good," she started again, "now unzip and pull down your pants."

"I can't do that," I responded. "I am at work."

"I know exactly where you are," she shot back, "and you will do exactly as I say. Now pull down your pants."

Nervously and as discreetly as possible I unzipped and pulled down my pants. "They are down, Mistress."

"And your panties?" she inquired.

I quickly slid those down and answered, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now let's get started. We need to get that cock of yours hard, so start stroking it."

Anxiously I complied. The door to my office was open. Someone could walk in at any moment. If they stepped close enough I would have a lot of trouble hiding myself.

"While you work on that dick of yours," she teased, "I am going to tell you what I am wearing. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Nothing," she blurted. "I am naked as the day I was born. I am lying here on my bed wiggling around on top of my sky-blue satin sheets. The way they tickle my skin has my nipples at full attention and goose bumps scattered all over my body."

I was hard in seconds just thinking about her perky tits and twenty-something physique. I wished I was there, but with a little effort I could see her in my mind.

"Oh, ya," she continued, "and I shaved this morning. I hope you don't mind. I left three tiny little triangles of red pubes just above my pussy, just for fun."

"No, Mistress, I don't mind." I answered. I was practically shaking in expectation. My mouth watered at the thought of how she must look.

"Certainly you are hard by now, right Slave?" she inquired sheepishly.

"Oh, yes, Mistress," I responded emphatically.

"Good, now I want you to stroke exactly as I say and don't you dare come until I say. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes, mistress," I stammered.

"Okay, now let's begin. Up...Down...Up...Down...Up...Down..." she began, at a slow but methodical pace.

"I want you to wrap your whole hand around your rod as you stroke," she interjected before returning to her rhythmic instruction. "Up...Down...Up...Down..."

For several minutes she went just fast enough to keep me excited, but too slow to accomplish much more.

"How are you doing, Slave?" she asked.

"Good, Mistress," I sighed.

"Let's pick up the pace," she responded, "but don't loosen that grip. Up...Down... Up...Down... Up...Down..."

In a matter of moments I could feel my balls rising as the anticipation grew. I started to think about what she said and wonder if she might actually allow me to come.

"Up...Down...Up...Down...Up...Down..." she continued.

Out of the corner of my eye I looked up to see one of the assistants approaching my office. Thankfully she saw that I was on the phone and thought better of interrupting. On the down side I had lost my focus a bit and had not heard Amber's question.

"I said, 'Are you getting close?'" she barked.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered apologetically.

"Slap your balls for me," she demanded. "I should never be kept waiting on an answer from you."

"Yes, Mistress," I complied.

"Harder," she insisted, half-a-second after following her directions. It was almost as though she was in the room.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered again. The slapping had the curious affect of causing a good deal of pain while driving me closer to orgasm.

"That's better," she remarked. "Now let's continue, Up...Down...Up...Down...Up...Down..."

After twenty or so strokes my balls were rising again and pre-cum was forming on the tip of my member. Having a sexy woman tell me exactly how to masturbate was an incredible turn-on.

"Now faster," she announced, "Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down,"

By now my breathing must have gotten pretty fast and heavy.

"Not yet," she reminded me. "Not yet."

It felt so good. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and the incredible tingling sensation that arrived just before ejaculation.

"Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down," she continued mercilessly.

I clenched all the muscles in my nether regions I could, to maintain control.

"Take your hand off your cock. NOW!" she ordered.

I groaned in discontent and misery. My balls ached for release. My cock had been throbbing in anticipation, but now it was desperately yearning for satisfaction.

Just as I thought she was done she spoke again, "There is an envelope in your top right drawer with my name on it," she told me. "Find it and take it out."

Sure enough, under a pile of papers, there it was: 'Mistress Amber' written in bold red.

"When you find it, open it up," she instructed.

"Okay, Mistress," I responded indicating I had found the rubber band she had placed there for me.

"Grab your balls," she ordered, "and wrap that twice around the base. Then stuff your junk back in your pants and get back to work."

Before I could say another word she hung up. I followed her orders, pulled my pants back, and tried to get some work done in spite of my recent arousal and now present precarious condition.

When my assistant finally returned a couple minutes later she commented about me "not looking so good". I convinced her I had to deal with an irate customer and was just a bit flustered. I answered her other questions, and then we both returned to our work.

A couple more hours passed and I was really getting into my work. If it were not for the bondage of my boys, I might have gotten lost in the day and forgotten about my earlier phone call. As lunch time approached and my stomach began to growl my phone rang once again.

"J & J's Realty," I answered. "How can I help you?"

"Hey, Babe," came Jess's voice across the line. "I am out running some errands and was wondering if you would like me to drop something off for lunch."

"Wow," I replied. "It's like you were reading my mind."

She giggled a little and followed with, "I'm just down the road at the deli. Is the usual okay, or would you like something different?"

"The usual would be great," I answered.

"Okay," she responded. "I'll see you in a bit. Love you."

"Love you, too," I replied, and then we hung up.

Over the next ten minutes I continued on with my work, but nothing significant happened before she arrived. Frankly, nothing significant happened WHEN she arrived. Jess simply dropped off my food, gave me a peck on the cheek, told me she had a lot more to do to get ready for Thanksgiving, and then rushed out the door. I am not even sure I got a word out beyond, "Thanks."

As I ate my lunch I continued with my work. I was really happy with the amount of paperwork I was flying through. I hated this part of the job, put when I am able to find a good rhythm it is not so bad. Suddenly my phone rang again.

"Good Afternoon, J & J's Realty. How can I help you?" I answered cheerfully.

"Is that rubber band still in place?" came the abrupt question across the line.

"Yes," I answered hesitantly. The voice on the other end was familiar but not Amber's.

"Yes?" she shot back.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded quickly not knowing who this was or where this would lead.

"Good," she responded, and then proceeded without pause. "On the corner of your desk you should find a small white box. Take it and its contents to the bathroom with you. You will know what to do. I will call back in twenty minutes. If you are not seated at your desk there will be hell to pay." As the promise of punishment lingered in my ear she hung up the phone leaving me to follow her orders.

My mind was spinning a bit. Many thoughts and questions bounced around in my head. "I do not remember seeing that box there this morning. Jess must have placed it there when she dropped off my lunch. What could possibly be in the box? Was that Laura on the phone?" It was definitely angry and insistent enough to be Laura, but I could not say for sure.

As I collected my thoughts I reached for the box. Inside I discovered an interesting looking butt plug. It looked something like a dark purple Christmas Tree. It was small with a rounded-off point at the top. As it descended down it grew wider before tapering in a little at the second level. The second tier started out a little thinner than the widest point on the first, but the time it descended to the third level it was nearly twice its diameter. The third tier was similar to the second only larger. By the time the fourth and final tier had reached the base it was several inches across. I swallowed hard as I felt its immensity. I was only partially relieved to find some lube in the box as well.

Before taking off toward the bathroom I checked the halls to ensure I stood little chance of running into anyone. Though I knew what I had to do and that I had to hurry I hoped I would not have to explain why I was carrying a box to the bathroom with me. I was happy to see an empty hallway and hear a near-silent office. As I approached the bathroom I had never been more grateful that the owners had decided to go with smaller private bathrooms as opposed to larger multi-stall ones.

After entering the bathroom and locking the door behind me I placed the box on the counter next to the sink and carefully slid off my shoes, pants and panties. I may have been able to accomplish my task with my pants pulled down, but I did not want to risk it. I removed the plug and the lube from their container and quickly and carefully applied a liberal amount to the tip and down the sides. After that I took another glob and reached back to apply it to my asshole. It was a strange feeling doing this to myself, especially in the bathroom at my office.

When I finally felt I could proceed I took the plug in my hand and pushed it at the entrance of my backdoor. The first tier went in easily and the second took only a little work, but I struggled to get the third tier in. I must have looked truly ridiculous bent over in just a shirt and tie, trying to impale myself. One glance in the mirror confirmed my suspicion but also brought my attention to my growing cock and swelling purple balls.

"Concentrate," I told myself. "I don't have much time left." I pushed harder and could feel my anus opening up to allow the third tier in. The stretching was erotically painful. Finally I got it over the third hump. I only had one more to go. That would be a more daunting task than I imagined.

For the next several minutes I pushed and pushed to get it in but I could not. My cock tingled with anticipation, but my ass just flat out hurt. After several more tries I realized it was useless and I was running out of time. I grabbed my panties and pants and pulled them back on then slid on my shoes and waddled gingerly back to my office trying to keep the plug in place. I even went so far as to fold my hands behind my back to cover the bulge in the back of my pants in case anyone were to see me.

As I approached my office I heard my phone starting to ring. As quickly as I could I made my way to my desk and answered the phone. A bit out of breath and finding it tough to get the words out I answered, "uh...Good Afternoon, uh...J & J Realty. How can I help you?"

"What took you so long?" she barked as I picked up the phone. "I called three times."

"I had a little trouble, Mistress," I apologized. "I am so sorry to have kept you waiting." As I uttered these words I lost focus of the situation and took a seat in my chair as I came around the desk. A rather audible yelp escaped my lips as the force of my sitting pushed the plug completely into place. The pain was sharp and intense going in, but the stretching I now felt was almost euphoric.

"We'll deal with your indiscretion later," she announced. "Right now, I need your pants and panties around your ankles."

"Yes, Mistress," I complied. As I raised myself up to pull them down I could feel the full measure of the plug filling me up.

"How hard are you right now?" she asked. It was at this moment I knew it was Laura. Something about the way she emphasized 'hard' reminded me of an earlier encounter.

"Rock hard, Mistress," I admitted.

"Oh, you like having your ass filled up, don't you slave?" she laughed.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted again.

"How ironic," she remarked, "because right now I am down in my basement where I had you strung up, thinking about fucking that ass of yours. I am standing here in a black leather corset that pushes my spectacular tits up and together in the most inviting way. Can you picture me, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned. When I closed my eyes I really could picture her. She had such a sexy, dominating presence for an older woman, and she had worked really hard to keep her figure. (Of course the plastic surgeon had helped a little too.) She must have looked truly fantastic and menacing all at the same time. Without her even mentioning it I could see the dark eye liner around her eyes and the deep red lipstick painted around her devious smile.

"I am not wearing any panties either," she began again; "I am wearing a brand new strap-on I just got from Amber. It is only about eight or nine inches long but it is almost as thick as that plug up your ass. I can hardly wait to fuck you with it. Jess won't mind, will she?"

"I don't know, Mistress," I huffed.

"You're not touching yourself, are you, Slave?" she demanded.

"No, but I want to, Mistress," I blurted.

"We'll get to that," she promised, "but right now I am having too much fun playing with my 'cock'. I feel so powerful with this between my legs," she admitted. "I am getting so excited stroking my shaft. I can't help but think about having you on the floor in front of my licking it, getting it ready for its grand entrance into your asshole. After you got it nice and ready I would shove you down on the floor and pull your arms behind you. I would slide my dick in your ass and the pull on your arms to allow me to thrust as hard as possible. You would like to have your ass pounded, wouldn't you, Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed. The idea of it sounded exciting, but in reality I knew how painful it would have been.

"Smack your cock for me, Slave," Laura ordered.

"Excuse me?" I asked. I could hardly believe the words were escaping my lips.

"You heard me," she barked. "I bet you thought I was going to have you stroke it."

She laughed for a moment... "By now you have to be on the verge of exploding. I am not going to let you stroke it now. Take the palm of your hand a slam it down hard on your cock," she ordered again.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"Again," she barked a mere second after I landed the first blow.

"Again," she barked even louder. This continued until I had smacked it ten times in succession with a good amount of force.

"You can stop now," she said meekly.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied. My dick was red as can be and I could actually feel the heat emanating from it.

"Now one last thing," she told me. "Grab the base of your shaft and squeeze it as hard as you can and count to ten."

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers
12