Sweet Whore Ch. 01-03

Story Info
The training and use of a sweet whore.
2.2k words
4.06
118.7k
17
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 04/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers

Part One:

Sweet Whore

...cherie stretched and turned as the heavy layers of sleep poured off her naked body. Both hands automatically caressed her silky soft and velvety smooth body as she rose up higher and higher shedding layers of sleep like clothing. Ebony lashes fringed her azure eyes that were still closed as she remembered pieces of the night...

Slim fingers tangled in the silkiness at the top of her aching pussy, and then moving down cherie felt the stickiness covering her as her hand explored her ripe body. The evening being blurry in her mind and hard to remember clearly...fingers, tongues and cocks all over and in every opening, muffled sounds of panting and moaning coming from both her and the ones using her body for their pleasure.

One sparkling eye opened, followed by its twin. Cherie blinked...then gasped! Where was she? Both eyes quickly surveyed the room...tiny rose print wall paper on all the walls, a tall dresser with a beautiful porcelain pitcher and bowl on top. Cherie moved around and sat up...the bed she was in was a huge four-poster and seemed large enough to hold at least six people. Everywhere was lace and silk trimming...even silk scarves still tied to each of the four posts. Cherie glanced at both her wrists as her fingers rubbed one then the other...a seemingly distant memory flooding her mind of those silken scarves tied around both wrists mystified her even more.

"Where am i?" she thought as she looked around, not recognizing anything. Cherie slipped off the silky smooth sheets and peered for any type of clothing to cover her so she could explore and attempt to find out where she was. There was nothing on the bed, nor the floor so she tip-toed over to the tall dresser....and saw it. A note written on embossed vellum paper, "sweet whore wash your slut body and prepare it for more use". Cherie looked at it and turned it over, but no name was on it. "Who wrote this? Is it for me?"

Cherie's cunt ached and she knew it had been well used...cum covered her thighs and still dripped from her cunt and ass, both fuckholes had been well used many times! Cherie picked up the pitcher and poured the warm water into the pitcher and used the soft cloth and heavenly smelling soap to wash her body. Gently her hand slid down and washed her sweet cunt of all traces of cum, and then her tight ass was cleaned. Cherie moaned as each part of her body was touched and cleaned, arousing her deeply and making her wish and pray that it was her that was to be cleaned for use again.

Cherie was a whore, a slut for use for men, all men. Her mother had been a whore and bred for more whores...cherie had never known a time when she wasn't being prepared for that life. Soft moans slipped past her lips as she remembered the first time she became a whore, a fucktoy for men....her cunt twitched and convulsed...making cherie want to beg to be fucked over and over...to have her whore's cunt filled and used....

Cherie moaned...then turned quickly as she heard a noise behind her. Someone was walking towards the door...now the door knob was turning. "Who could it be?"

By angel, Continued in part 2...

Part Two

The Rose Room

...cherie stared at the door knob as if her life depended on who would open and enter this room. Seconds seemed like hours as her heart pounded beneath her very voluptuous breasts. She switched wildly from feeling fear to curiosity and back again, both eyes fastened to the door knob. Then...it stopped! No more movement! No more sound! Cherie breathed in deeply, allowing a small gasp to slip past her pouty rosy lips. She was not clear as to how she felt that moment, apprehensive, or relieved.

Cherie slowly moved around to look at everything in the room. It was all in a rose motif, walls, drapes, carpeting and all the bedding. The sheets were pale rose silk, almost the exact shade of her cheeks. The thick duvet was in a lighter shade of pink with deep pink roses spattered across to resemble a velvety cushion of rose petals.

As cherie looked around, faint images drifted into her mind, tiny flashes of recognition but she was unable to tell if she was really remembering or just fantasizing it all. She moved to the tall dresser and picked up the embossed note. Held between her slender fingers she lightly used the tip of one finger to deftly run over the embossed designs. Peering closer cherie realized it was more than just a design, but a monogram, a very ornate and cursive "W"or, was it? Cherie turned the note over and looked at it; it could be an "M"

As cherie pondered this, a soft noise behind her made her turn around. "Who who who are you??? Where am i???" stammered out from her ripe lips. A few feet in front of her stood an older woman, about cherie's height, with white/silvery hair cut short, and bright blue eyes that lit up as she raised one finger to her lips, "hush now, you will soon get all your questions answered".

Cherie was more curious than ever now as she watched the woman open drawers and search through the clothing items in each, not quite satisfied with each piece. The older woman picked up something in a pale almost silvery blue colour, and it was silk. The bright blue eyes looked over cherie's nude body a few seconds before asking, "You have cleaned yourself as ordered?"

Cherie whispered, "yes...I did." "You will address me as Mrs. Orton, now on the bed for I shall inspect you." Cherie moved as she was told, and lay down upon the fluffy duvet, slightly shivering, not from cold but from not knowing where she was, and why.

"On your back and legs parted wide" voiced Mrs. Orton. Cherie complied immediately spreading her legs wide, knowing her aching cunt was totally exposed. Mrs. Morton thrust two fingers into cherie's sore fuckhole, then removed them and sniffed, "ok, feels and smells clean, now spread wider." Again Mrs. Orton thrust two fingers into her other fuckholes, pushing them in fast and hard. After removing them she was satisfied that the little whore was clean enough for the Master's use once more.

"Now slut, put this on, it is made to hang below your waist and almost hide your cunt and ass behind a curtain of silk. The golden chain will keep it fastened and in place until time for its removal."

Cherie did as she was told, the shimmering silk caressing her body and making it feel like thousands of light kisses, and each kiss lit the fires burning deeply in her body even more. She knew her cunt was quivering and getting wet in anticipation of being filled over and over. God! How she loved the feel of a rock hard throbbing cock spreading her cunt wide open and then pounding in deep and fast before slamming into her ass. Cherie shivered, and stood there before Mrs. Orton to look her over. "Turn around slut, and I shall brush your hair the way the Master prefers." Cherie turned and sighed softly as the woman brushed her waist long silky hair, almost the same colour as the moon, platinum, thick and wavy.

"How much of last night do you remember little whore?" asked Mrs. Orton as she brushed cherie's hair until it shone with a radiance of its own.

"Just some things, like wisps of long forgotten memories. I remember feeling fingers and tongues and cocks inside me everywhere, and hearing moans, and soft voices, but not able to make out what was being said. I know I was fucked for a long time, because both my fuckholes are sore today." "Who is this 'Master' you speak of Mrs. Orton?"

Mrs. Orton spoke softly, "your owner, owner of everything you are and ever will be of course my dear slut, who else would He be?"

Cherie gulped and almost stammered out, "mmmy owner? But I do not remember being selected or chosen Mrs. Orton! I could never forget something as wonderful as that! All the sluts pray for the day they will be given to their owner for His pleasure, it is what we are trained so hard for, that special day!"

By angel,

Continued in part 3...

Part Three

Anticipation

...Mrs. Orton looked at the sweet whore and smiled softly, "hush sweet whore, I told you, all your questions will be answered soon."

Cherie knew that of all the requirements she had been trained for, patience was the one she had the most trouble with. And patience was almost the most important one! She had that burned into her mind from being told and reminded countless times.

While Mrs. Orton pulled strands of silky hair into tiny ringlets bordering her face, cherie smiled and remembered one of the training schools she and the other slaves attended. The "school" was a very prestigious one in Switzerland, and it housed almost one thousand girls being trained. Just thinking of the school made cherie's body shiver and goose bumps appear. How she had loved it there with her sister's. Each training hard and long, to be one of the very best slaves that would be selected to please a Master. Every girl had the best possible education there was, money was certainly no objection for these girls. They were the best, the prettiest, the sexiest and the smartest girls of all the slaves offered up for training. They all spoke French and were learned in many things, so if their Master's wished to have Their slaves talk amongst others, they would be able to do so and without embarrassment to their owners.

"Now little whore, you are ready to go down to meet the others." Cherie gulped as she heard Mrs. Orton speak. Cherie turned and looked at herself in the floor length mirror on the wall near the tall dresser. Even the mirror held a rose design in the gilded from keeping it in place. Cherie swirled around a bit, loving how the silvery blue silk whispered along her thighs, her cunt pulsating in excitement and expectation of what was to come, at least what she hoped would come. Her perky breasts had the nipples pinched until they were hard and erect, bare of any piercings so far, but soon they would hold her Master's rings, what He would choose for each whore He owned. Cherie knew that many Master's owned several whores, and each was treated very well, and used very well, by their Master and His friends. Many nights the young whores would whisper about what would happen to them, and each wondered how many slaves their Master would own.

Cherie smiled as Mrs. Orton led her to the massive door...very heavy and dark, and as she looked...a rose design in the center of each panel. The door opened without a sound, and cherie shivered, knowing that soon she would have questions answered, just not how many of them. Cherie stepped out of the rose room and into a hallway with blood read carpet that led down past several more doors, each very large and dark like the one she had just passed through.

Cherie's blue eyes peeked at each door as she quickly passed by it, following Mrs. Orton's steps. All doors were solidly closed though, and no sounds could be heard by her. She squeezed her toes into the lush carpeting as she moved behind Mrs. Orton, and almost purring from how she reacted to its lushness. Cherie was very tactile and loved to touch things with every part of her body, to experience the thrilling sensations of so many things. A sly smile covered her ruby lips as she quickly remembered running those lips over a very hard and very throbbing cock, just taking her time to drink in the deep arousal she felt. Hands were wrapped around long locks of hair and used to push and guide her back to sucking, having her face and throat fucked, to be fed His seed, a gift to her if she did well and satisfied Him.

The hallway was lit only with small lamps along the walls, washing the red carpet with an eerie light, making it look like a river of blood. Cherie looked past Mrs. Orton and could see something brighter just ahead of her, and walked quicker, wanting to see what was ahead, and hoping her questions would be answered there.

Mrs. Orton turned and spoke softly, "careful of the stairs, it's dimly lit for tonight." Cherie nodded and turned, placing one hand on the railing, gasping as she seen what was ahead of her. A very long, curved stairway leading down to a huge room dimly lit, in fact most of the light was from the sparkling fire in the huge fireplace. Cherie tried to adjust her eyes to make out whom if anyone was in the room, then realized she could hear them breathing and some whispered hushes as she neared the centre of the room. A deep voice jolted cherie and caught her attention immediately, "Come here sweet whore, and remember your training of how to greet."

By angel,

To be continued in part 4.

jadeangel
jadeangel
26 Followers