Sylvia's Mother Ch. 07

Story Info
Jason learns that love in the living room can be fun.
4.1k words
4.68
65.7k
9
0

Part 7 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Sylvia looked a lot different when Jason and her mother arrived downstairs. Gone was the "Addams Family" look. She was wearing very little makeup, had her hair hanging loose and straight, and was wearing an over-sized pink sweatshirt and pink plaid shorts. She also had a slight flush on her face. She looked, Jason thought, more attractive than he'd ever seen her look. "Hi, Jason," she said, sounding a little nervous. "Sleep OK last night?"

"I slept OK," Jason replied, a little curtly. He wasn't sure what had happened to cause such a radical change in Sylvia, but he had an idea it might have something to do with the guy who'd come by their table at the Inn the night before. At first he felt a pang of jealousy, then Sylvia's mother came down the steps and he realized he had nothing to be jealous about. If anything, things had worked out so he'd gotten the best of the deal. "You look pretty this morning, Sylvia," he said.

Sylvia turned bright red. "Ah...thanks," she stammered, looking at the floor as if she was afraid to face him. "I-I decided that since we're up here in the mountains, it was kinda dumb to wear the stuff I usually wear, you know?"

"Yes, dear, you look much nicer today," Sylvia's mother commented as she walked by them. She gave Jason a gentle nudge on the bottom. Sylvia didn't see it because she was still staring at the floor. He was tempted to return the nudge, but just as he was about to, Sylvia looked up, so he decided not to.

"Did you come home for lunch, dear?" Sylvia's mother asked.

"Ah...yeah...I was kind hungry," Sylvia replied. "And...and I wanted to see if Jason had gotten up, too," she added quickly.

"Well, he is, and he's been a big help to me this morning," her mother said. "If it wasn't for him helping me, I'd still be making the beds."

Jason, who was all too aware of the true meaning of Sylvia's mother's words, couldn't help but smile. "If Sylvia knew what I've really been helping her mother with, she'd have a cow," he thought. He felt a grin forming on his face and couldn't stop it.

"I'll make some lunch," Sylvia's mother said. "Would you mind helping me, dear? I think Jason's done more than his share this morning."

"Yeah, OK, Mom," Sylvia replied. Still averting her gaze from Jason, she followed her mother into the kitchen.

When lunch was ready, they sat down at the kitchen table and began to eat. Sylvia, still acting embarrassed, picked at her food and didn't eat much. Jason, who found himself ravenous, ate a lot and enjoyed the food - and Sylvia's discomfiture - immensely. He smiled across the table at Sylvia's mother and said, "This was a great lunch, Karen. You're a really good cook."

"Why thank you, Jason," Sylvia's mother replied, grinning. "I seldom hear compliments on my cooking from my family. It must be my family has gotten used to my cooking, huh?"

"I guess," Jason replied.

"So, Sylvia, what have you been up to all morning?" Sylvia's mother asked her daughter.

Sylvia kept pushing her food around her plate and watching carefully as she did it. "Ah...well...I-I went down to the lodge," she murmured. "There was a whole bunch of other kids there and we just kinda hung out, you know?"

"And what are you doing this afternoon?" her mother inquired.

Sylvia's face turned even redder. "Um...the kids...they were talking about taking a hike up to...to the Overlook," she mumbled. "Jason can come along if he wants," she added quickly.

"Sylvia, you did invite Jason up here for the weekend," her mother said with a very clear scolding tone in her voice. "Do you think the way you treated him this morning has been fair?"

"Ah...no...I-I guess it...it isn't," Sylvia murmured. Without looking up she said, "I'm sorry, Jason. And...I-I mean it about you coming along this afternoon. If...if you want to."

"Yeah, and I'd probably have to put up with you and that Paul asshole pawing at each other and ignoring me," Jason thought. "Look, Sylvia," he said, "I'm not much good at hiking and stuff. Why don't you go and have a good time with your friends? I'll stay here."

Sylvia looked up for the first time. There was a look of total surprise on her face and relief in her eyes. "What...what are you going to do, then?" she asked.

Jason shrugged. "I dunno, I'll figure something out," he told her. "Really, you go ahead. I'll be fine."

"Are...are you sure?" Sylvia asked, studying him.

Jason smiled and nodded. He was positive that if he stayed here with Sylvia's mother, he'd have a lot more fun than if he went with Sylvia and her friends.

Sylvia looked at her mother. "Mom..." she said tentatively.

"Look, if you want to go with your friends, go ahead," her mother replied curtly. "I just want you to remember this the next time you think about inviting someone up here for the weekend."

"I-I will, Mom," Sylvia said, sounding chastened. She stood up, looked at Jason and her mother, said, "See you guys later," and then she left.

After Sylvia had gone, Jason looked across the kitchen at Sylvia's mother, who was standing at the kitchen counter. She smiled back at him. "A penny for your thoughts," she said.

Jason stood up and, feeling a sense of self-assurance that surprised him, started walking toward her. As he approached her he said, "I thought that, since it looks like Sylvia will be gone for the rest of the afternoon - and so will everybody else..." He pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his.

Sylvia's mother pressed against him and her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Heat rushed through him as her body pressed against his and their tongues lashed. He slid his hands down over her back, cupped her bottom, and pulled her against his middle so she could feel the swelling there.

"Come on," Jason said when the kiss ended. He took her hand and led her toward the living room, intending to go upstairs to the guest bedroom. Then he saw the sofa and decided not to wait until they got upstairs. He sat down on the sofa and pulled Sylvia's mother onto his lap. Her firm bottom pressed against his swollen penis and she squirmed delightfully as he pulled her into another torrid kiss. Sylvia's mother groaned, pressed more tightly against him, and lashed her tongue almost all the way down his throat.

Jason slid his hands up under the short dress Sylvia's mother was wearing and his hands began sliding over her smooth, hot skin, evoking gasps of delight from her. Her hands caressed his face and slid through his hair while her lips and tongue roamed his face.

"Jason, dear, we...we shouldn't be doing this here!" she murmured.

"Who's going to come in?" Jason asked. "Everybody's going to be away until at least dinnertime, right?" Surprised by how bold he was being, he pushed her dress up and slid his hand onto one warm, smooth breast. Sylvia's mother groaned with delight and squirmed on his lap. That made his already-hard penis get even harder.

Sylvia's mother hadn't worn a bra and, with her dress pushed up the way it was, Jason could easily get his mouth on her nipples, which is exactly what he did. He loved the way it felt having them between his lips. From one breast to the other his lips moved, suckling and teasing the woman's rigid nipples.

"Oh! God!" Sylvia's mother groaned while Jason adored her turgid nipples with his mouth. While he suckled, he hands massaged and squeezed the firm mounds gently.

Sylvia's mother began stripping his clothes from him and soon they were sprawled naked on the sofa, his hands roaming over her body, hers clutching at his. At that point, neither of them cared any longer if someone came in, there was no way they were going to stop what they were doing!

Jason slid two fingers into Sylvia's mother's soaking wet vagina and began caressing her clit with his thumb. She responded wildly. "Yes! Yes! Oh, God, Jason yes!" she cried, her body writhing. "Please! I...I need you, my darling! Take me!"

Jason laid back and pulled Sylvia's mother up onto the sofa so she was lying against him spoon-fashion. He wasn't sure exactly how he managed it, but somehow he managed to slide his erection into her warm, snug opening. He found the position especially enjoyable because it allowed him to continue suckling her breasts while they made love.

"Oh, darling! You're making me feel so wonderful!" Sylvia's mother crooned while Jason's erection pistoned steadily in and out of her. "You...you...oh, God!" she groaned.

Jason was enjoying the effect he was having on Sylvia's mother, and the effect on him, too. She shook every time he slammed into her and all she seemed to be able to do was moan and gurgle with delight. "Sylvia doesn't know what she's missing!" he thought, then he felt guilty. He shouldn't be thinking about other women when he was making love to Karen.

"Oh...Jason...I...I'm not sure I cant wait much longer! Oh! Oh! Jason! I can't wait!" Sylvia's mother groaned. Her body stiffened, then she began to tremble violently as a powerful orgasm rocked her. "Uh-huh! Take me, Jason! Oh, God, my darling, take me! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Even though the lovely woman impaled on his cock was going wild, Jason didn't come. Steadily, inexorably, he kept his erection sliding in and out of her slick opening.

"Jason! Oh, God, Jason! You...you didn't come!" Sylvia's mother exclaimed once her peak had passed and she had calmed down a little. "What..."

"Don't worry," Jason replied. He pulled his erection out of her, rolled her onto her back, laid atop her, and slid his erection back into her. She sighed softly, her body rose to meet his onslaught, and her arms wrapped around him.

"Yes! Oh, God, yes!" Sylvia's mother cried. She slid her hands down Jason's back and clasped his buttocks, pulling him against her.

Looking down into Sylvia's mother's passion-inflamed face took Jason to the point where control was fast fading. She looked so beautiful, so needy, and her body was moving against his so urgently! "I'm gonna come!" he cried, feeling his insides begin to unleash, knowing his explosion was near. "Oh, God! I'm gonna come! Yeah!" His insides uncoiled and he spewed gusher after gusher of hot, sticky cream into Sylvia's mother's clasping vagina.

A look of surprise formed on Sylvia's mother's face, then her eyes closed and her hips began bucking. "Yes! Oh, darling, yes! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" she mother cried, pulling at him, her body trembling once more with ecstasy. "Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Her body arched against his while her tight sleeve milked every bit of pleasure possible out of his plunging organ.

"Wow!" Jason exclaimed breathlessly after their passion had finally run it's course and they were lying wrapped in each other's arms on the sofa. "That was really intense!"

Sylvia's mother kissed him. "It certainly was! You are a fantastic lover, young man!" she exclaimed.

"I'm glad," Jason said, "I want to be good for you."

"Oh, God! Are you ever!" Sylvia's mother exclaimed and kissed him again. "I'm so glad Sylvia invited you up for the weekend! I've never had a more wonderful time in my life."

"I'm glad she did, too," Jason agreed.

Sylvia's mother smiled at him. "I think we should go upstairs, don't you?" she said. "This was simply delicious, but it was very risky. We don't want to get caught, do we?"

"Ah...no, I guess we don't," Jason replied.

They picked up the pieces of clothing that had been strewn on the living room floor during their frantic undressing and went upstairs to the guest bedroom. There they stretched out on the bed next to each other. There were some things that had been bothering Jason since the night before, questions he wanted answers for. He decided to ask. The worst that could happen was that he wouldn't get an answer. "Ah...Karen...um...can I ask you something?" he said tentatively.

Sylvia's mother rolled onto her side, facing him. Doing so caused her breasts to move delightfully. "What, my darling?" she replied.

"Uh...I...I don't understand...you know...any of this," Jason stammered.

"Do you mean you're confused by what's happened, is that it, my dear?" Sylvia's mother asked, running her fingers lightly over his bare chest.

"Ah...yeah..." he said. "Um...how come...?"

"Why did I decide to pay a visit to your bedroom last night?" Sylvia's mother asked. She looked thoughtful for a moment. "To be honest with you, Jason, I'm not sure why I did it myself. Heaven knows, I've never done anything like it before. Seducing my daughter's male friends isn't something I normally do."

"I-I didn't think that," Jason said defensively. "I mean...ah...you know...why me?"

"Jason, I think you may have some idea why I may have been feeling a little, well, I guess desperate is the right word," Sylvia's mother began. Her tone did betray a trace of desperation. "Sylvia's father and I, well, our marriage isn't what it should be. It...it hasn't been for...for a long time. When Milton and I first got married, our relationship was wonderful, but the more successful he became, the more his business seemed to mean to him. And recently, he's been drinking a lot, too. You saw how he was last night..." She stopped talking and took a deep breath. Her eyes reddened and filled with tears.

Jason saw the tears welling up in Sylvia's mother's eyes and was sorry that he'd upset her. "Karen...you...you don't have to...to explain," he said. "I...it's none of my business."

Sylvia's mother laid her hand on his arm. "I want you to understand. I...I don't want you to think badly of me..." she said. She swallowed hard and tears began to roll down her cheeks. "My God! What kind of woman have I become?" Deep sobs shook her lithe body.

Jason wasn't sure what to do. Sylvia's mother was lying next to him, naked and sobbing; and he was the one who had upset her. Not knowing what else to do, he slid closer and put his arms around her. With a soft moan, she pressed her face against his chest. As she cried, Jason could feel her tears on his skin.

The distraught woman continued to cry while her young lover held her, stroking her back gently. Unfortunately, holding Sylvia's mother's nude body against his, even though she was upset and crying, was causing the young man considerable difficulty. His body was responding to contact with hers in a way that had nothing to do with comforting her. His penis thickened and grew stiff and, as it did, he pulled his hips back, not wanting her to feel it. He was afraid that would only make her more upset and that was the last thing he wanted to do now.

After a while, Sylvia's mother's sobs stopped. She leaned back, took Jason's face in her hands and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "You're quite a young man, Jason," she said softly. "I-I hope all that has happened hasn't made you think badly about me."

"No way! I-I think you're wonderful," Jason said. He shifted his hips back a little farther.

Soft hands cupped his face again and once more Sylvia's mother's warm lips covered his. Jason felt a pleasurable jolt when his lips and Karen's joined. They ended that kiss and immediately began a second one. This time it was as if he'd been zapped with an electric cattle prod. It felt wonderful! The kiss lasted longer than the first one did and left both of them breathless when it ended.

"Oh, God!" Sylvia's mother exclaimed. She buried her face in her hands and began sobbing again.

Jason, who had no idea why she'd begun crying again, gathered her into his arms again. He didn't know how, but he had to make her feel better! He rubbed her back as she again sobbed into his chest.

Sylvia's mother finally cried herself out and, after she did, she moved to push herself out of his arms. When she did, her leg - quite by accident - brushed against his erection and, when it did, a shudder went through her and she stopped moving.

Jason was watching Sylvia's mother and saw a look in her eyes he recognized instantly, even though he'd only seen it a couple of times. She looked kind of wild, like she was about to go out of control. Knowing what the look meant, he quivered.

"My word, Jason!" Sylvia's mother whispered as her hand slid down between them and her fingers stroked his again-rigid penis. A grin formed on her face, she giggled softly and said, "I do believe something's come up again!" Her eyes moved downward while her hand continued exploring the length and breadth of his erect organ. "Jason, you have another hard-on!"

Jason nodded. He sure did, and what Sylvia's mother was doing to him was only making it harder and more painful!

"Do you want me again, Jason?" Sylvia's mother murmured, her voice soft and breathless.

Jason nodded and grunted, "Uh-huh!" Did he ever! "I want you all the time!"

Sylvia's mother giggled softly. "I guess you do," she said, giving his erect penis a gentle squeeze. She leaned closer, her face in front of his, her eyes peering deep into his. Closer and closer her face moved - it was as if she was moving in slow motion. Then her soft, warm lips covered his and whatever sensations her previous kisses had given him were totally wiped out the powerful emotions this kiss evoked. Sensations, the likes of which he'd never imagined were possible, roared through him body like a hurricane. Sylvia's mother groaned softly while her tongue lashed his lips and slid between them.

Jason met the woman's invading tongue with his, and their oral digits dueled. He'd French-kissed one or two girls before, but that didn't feel the way this did! Sylvia's mother's arms slid around him, and he tightened his arms around her.

Finally the kiss had to end and two shaken people stared at each other, gasping for breath. Sylvia's mother's eyes, full of fire and need, held Jason's for a second.

Then Jason's eyes moved downward, to Sylvia's mother's breasts, which he didn't seem to be able to look at enough. Nipples thick as his little finger projected from the dark circles that capped her gloriously formed, petite breasts, which rose and fell enticingly with her heavy breathing. His hand trembling, Jason reached out and touched one of the swollen globes.

"Yes! Oh, yes, Jason!" Sylvia's mother groaned when his hand contacted her hot, smooth flesh. "Touch them! Please, darling! Touch my breasts!"

Carefully, gently, Jason explored Sylvia's mother's breasts. Even though he'd explored them before, he savored how wonderful it was touching and kissing them. Sylvia's mother's hands covered his, pressing them against her and her rigid nipples bored into his palms.

Sylvia's mother lay back on the bed, but Jason stayed seated, his hands roaming over her chest. Finally, he bent over her, took one of the rigid tips between his lips and sucked it gently.

"Oh! Yes!" Karen groaned. Her back arched and her hands went to his hair as his lips and tongue tortured her turgid bud wonderfully. "Uh-huh! Oh, yes! Yes!"

Overjoyed by how much pleasure he was giving Sylvia's mother, Jason was determined to give her more. He kissed from one nipple to the next through the valley between her breasts while she continued to arch her back and pull at him, beseeching him to do more, to make her feel even better.

"You're so wonderful!" she crooned, her body quaking, "Oh, God, Jason! You know just how to make me feel wonderful, don't you?"

While his lips were nibbling on Sylvia's mother's breasts, driving her crazy, Jason slid his hand over the silken, softly rounded surface of her belly to the mat of crinkly hair between her legs. It was still damp and sticky from what they'd done earlier, but that didn't bother him; he was far too aroused. Between her slim legs his hand stole, onto her startlingly soft, silky, wet labia.

"Oh!" Sylvia's mother whimpered when he began caressing her vagina. Her hips rose off the bed and her legs strained from the delight his touch caused her. "Oh, Jason! Yes!" she cried.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers
12