Sylvia's Mother Ch. 22

Story Info
Karen confesses how she feels about Jason.
2.3k words
4.7
37.8k
6
0

Part 22 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

They ate the lunch they'd brought, swam again, and made love again before they got dressed and headed back for the cabin. Both of them were even more acutely aware of the changes that had taken place in their relationship during the time they'd spent together since arriving at the cabin, and each of them was lost in thought, trying to come to grips with what those changes really meant while they made their way back through the forest.

When they walked into the cabin, they found Brenda there, standing at the kitchen counter, with all manner of foodstuffs spread out around her and an open cookbook on the kitchen table.

"Hi, guys," Brenda said brightly. "Have a good time this afternoon?"

"Ah...yeah..." Jason replied. He found it a little disconcerting to have Brenda be aware of what he and her mother were doing, even though she clearly didn't mind.

"We had a nice time, dear," Karen said. "What on earth are you doing?"

"What does it look like, I'm making dinner," Brenda replied. "We got done early at the stable, so I came home and decided to cook."

"Well, that's a change," her mother said. "How's it going?"

Brenda shrugged. "I think I've gotten everything in that it says I'm supposed to put in here in the cook book," she replied. "I'm making a casserole. It's done. I was just about to put it in the oven." She smiled at them. "Everything else is all set, too, even the dessert."

"Honey, what's come over you?" Karen asked with a surprised look on her face and a startled tone in her voice.

Brenda blushed a little and shrugged. "Jeez, Mom," she said, "just because I try and cook once, you have to act like it's the end of the world."

Her mother gave her a big hug and said, "I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you, honey. I'm pleased, I really am."

"Oh, by the way, Sylvia called and said she was going someplace with Paul and probably wouldn't be home until late," Brenda said.

While the casserole was cooking, they played several games of cards. Jason kept thinking about what Sylvia's mother had said during their time at the pool and wasn't really concentrating, which meant Brenda won all the games they played.

"What's up, Jason?" she asked while they were putting the food out on the table. "I can't believe you lost every game we played. What's going on, you trying to get on my good side or something?"

"No, that's not it," Jason replied. "I was just thinking about things."

They sat down and ate and, much to the surprise of Jason and Karen, the meal Brenda had cooked was quite good. Both of them said so, which caused Brenda to blush again.

"Well, since you guys are so grateful," she said, "you can do the dishes. I've got to be at the stable early tomorrow, so I'm going to bed early." She turned and headed upstairs.

"Jason, I'm sorry if what I said this afternoon upset you," Karen said as they cleaned up the dishes. "But I really do think it's important that those topics be out in the open. My darling, you really do need to face reality about this."

"What if I don't want to?" he asked. He knew he sounded petulant, but he couldn't help himself.

"Jason, you have to face the fact that what I said this afternoon is the truth," Karen said. "Heaven knows, I wish there was some way it could be different, but...well, there isn't."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Jason said reluctantly. "I mean, I'm not that stupid. I just wish it didn't have to be that way."

"I know you do, my darling," Karen replied, touching him lightly on the hand. "Believe me, I wish it didn't have to be that way, either."

Once the dishes were done, they headed upstairs. As Jason took off his clothes and got into bed, he found himself wondering, for the first time since the night he arrived, whether or not Sylvia's mother would be joining him. He lay there, wide awake and scared, hoping that she hadn't decided to end their affair now. It was bad enough that he had to consider the possibility of it ending once he got home. If she stopped coming to him now...

He quickly learned that he didn't have to worry. Not long after he got in bed, the bedroom door opened and Karen, wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe, walked into his room. She closed the door behind her and, as she walked across the room, shed her robe. When she reached the bed, she yanked the covers back and, before Jason could move, she fell on top of him and grabbed his partially hard penis in her hand.

Jason wasn't sure what was going on. Karen was acting different, more like she had the first night she'd come to his room. She slid down on him and began to kiss his belly while she stroked his penis, making it rapidly swell and stiffen. An explosion of delight lit up his mind when she mother took his now-hard penis in her mouth and began working on him feverishly with her lips and tongue. While her mouth was busy, her hands rolled his balls and stroked his legs, making him get even harder and want her even more.

Just when Jason was afraid he'd come in Karen's mouth, she slid up so she was sitting astride his hips. She placed the tip of his erection between her vaginal lips, then she began lowering herself onto his swollen organ. A sigh escaped from her when he began to slide into her. "Oh, darling, yes!" she murmured, and began to move her hips actively.

Jason, still not sure what was going on, decided it didn't matter right then. He grabbed Karen's hips and began lifting his hips up off the bed, shoving himself into her. He could feel her snug, rippling inner walls clutching his penis as it slid in and out of her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Karen groaned as Jason's erection pistoned into her. "Yes! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!"

Jason continued to hold her hips and shove his hips up against her. He watched her breasts bob and jiggle in response to the frantic movements of their joined bodies. Then he felt the rippling of her vaginal walls grow more intense and felt her stiffen and knew she was coming.

"Aahh! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Ahh!" Karen moaned as explosion after explosion of bliss jolted her.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Jason shouted as he erupted into her, lost in the oblivion of overwhelming passion.

When they finished, Karen collapsed atop him and lay there, silently. Jason didn't move and didn't say anything. He wasn't sure what to do or say. He had no idea why Karen had acted the way she did. It was as if she'd just been using him. Then he felt her shaking, and felt wetness on his chest. Gently, he encircled her with his arms. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Why are you crying?"

"I...I thought I...I could do it," Karen sobbed. "But...but I...I couldn't...I...I can't."

Jason was even more confused. "Do what?" he asked.

"I...I told myself that tonight I was just going to come in here and fuck your brains out," she murmured, shocking him with her use of the coarse word. "I...I hoped that somehow, maybe, I could begin to put some distance between us. To...to make you...to make you...hate me."

"You could never make me hate you," Jason replied softly, caressing her hair. "No way!"

"I...I know," she replied. "And...and I can't just..." She took a deep breath. "I can't do what...what I...I thought I could do. I...I can't help myself. I...I need to make love with you."

"Me, too," Jason replied. He rolled on his side and cuddled her against him while she sobbed. Karen's tears caused him pains that felt like knives plunging into his heart. He didn't want her to hurt like this, not because of him. Gently, he began running his fingers through her hair, trying to calm her down. Then, while he continued to do that, he began placing light kisses on her face.

"Oh, my darling," Karen murmured and snuggled tighter against him.

Jason continued to kiss and stroke her gently and, slowly, his gentle, loving caresses began moving beyond her face. He kissed her ears, then her neck, then her shoulders, while she murmured in contentment. He tried to be gentler than he'd ever been before and he could feel her body relaxing as his caresses and kisses went on.

After a while, Jason began to notice that he had a problem, though. He wasn't sure what effect his activities were having on Karen, but he knew they were turning him on. He gently shifted his hips backward, not wanting her to know that he was getting an erection.

Onto her upper chest his lips moved while his fingers trailed lightly up and down over her arm and she continued moaning softly. Jason knew where his lips were going, he couldn't have stopped them if he'd wanted to, and he didn't. But, somehow, he managed to continue his adoration of Sylvia's mother's body without coming to any of her erogenous zones. At least not for a long time.

Finally, though, he'd kissed every inch of her chest, including her breasts, save for her nipples, which now stood out, erect, from her areolas. Ever so gently, he laid his head on the bed, drew one of the rigid spikes between his lips, and began suckling her gently, as if he was nursing on her.

Karen shuddered and her hands wrapped gently around his head. "Oh! Oh, my darling!" she murmured and leaned into him.

After tendering one nipple a long period of attention, he kissed his way through the valley between Karen's breasts and up to the other one. When his lips closed around it and he began suckling, her hands gripped him more tightly. "Yes! Oh, God, my darling, yes!" she hissed, shuddering. Her hands left his head and began roaming over his body, inflaming him with need as much as it seemed he was inflaming her.

He continued suckling Karen's breasts, moving from one to the other, caressing each in turn gently with his lips and tongue and suckling it. As he did, her body began pressing more and more ardently against his and he no longer tried to hide his erection from her. This was making love, not fucking, and it was what he always wanted to share with her!

Jason gasped softly when Karen's hand slid down over his belly and her slim fingers wrapped around his swollen shaft. While he continued suckling her, she began caressing him gently, moving her hand up and down slowly, massaging the slippery juices oozing from the tip of his shaft into it.

With Sylvia's mother caressing him, Jason was growing harder and harder and knew he needed to do more. The last thing he wanted was to come in her hand. He gently pushed her over onto her back and slid on top of her. When he was in position, he lifted his hips and felt her guide his erection to her opening.

"Take me, my darling," she murmured, tugging gently. "Make love to me!"

Slowly, Jason lowered his hips. A shudder raced up his back as his erection slid into her warm, slippery opening, which clutched it lovingly. He fought the urge to slam into her and continued to take her slowly, sinking in a fraction of an inch at a time, until he felt his pubic bone pressing against hers.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Karen groaned. She slid her hands down, clutched his buttocks, and tugged on them.

Jason rested for a second, savoring the wonderful, awesome feelings he felt when he was in her. Then, with exquisite slowness, he began to move and, when he did, he felt her body moving along with his. Slowly, wonderfully, their bodies worked against each other while passion swelled and filled every nook and cranny of his being. Making love with Karen had been wonderful from the beginning, but it was never like this!

"Oh, God!" he murmured as his loins strained against hers. "Oh, God, Karen, I love you!"

"Oh, my darling, I love you, too," she moaned in reply. Her fingers dug into his buttocks. "Take me, my darling! Please! Oh, please, take me!"

Jason began moving his hips faster and faster and, as he did, the feelings inside him continued to build. He knew when he came it would be unlike any time he'd come before and was almost frightened by the feelings which were threatening to overwhelm him. Then, without warning, myriad bright colored lights were exploding in his mind and he felt incredible, as if he was being transported to some place he'd never been before. He felt, rather than heard, the sounds that were coming from him and his insides knotted and released repeatedly as he jetted his cream into her.

Karen's fingers raked his buttocks painfully while her body went into a wild rictus of joy. She was wailing and babbling, making sounds more fervent than Jason had ever heard her make before. Their bodies continued working against each other feverishly for what seemed like hours as wonderful pulse after wonderful pulse swept through them.

Eventually the wondrous feelings they were experiencing did begin to wane, but they remained joined, quivering against each other, savoring the gentle after-shocks of the earthquake of love they'd just experienced. When even those finally stopped, Jason pulled his nearly flaccid penis from Karen and rolled onto the bed next to her.

"Oh, darling!" she murmured, looking at him through eyes filled with tears of joy. "Oh, my darling!" She pressed against him and, exhausted, they fell into a sound sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers