Sylvia's Mother Ch. 30

Story Info
Warm showers indoors are wonderful, too.
972 words
4.67
34.7k
5
0

Part 30 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"I still can't believe we made love in the middle of that storm," Karen commented as the she and Jason, both drenched and covered with pine needles and leaves, walked down the driveway toward the cabin. "I've never done anything like that before in my life."

"Me, either," Jason agreed. "It was really wild, wasn't it?"

"I guess!" Karen exclaimed. "God, you've gotten me to do such crazy and wonderful things!"

Jason opened the door and the two of them walked into the house.

"Holy shit, look at the two of you!" Brenda said. "I was wondering where you guys were. What happened, did you get caught in the storm?"

"Ah...yes...we...we did, honey," Karen replied. "We...we were too far away from the house to get back in time and..."

Brenda giggled. "Looks like you were rolling around in leaves and pine needles, too," she chortled.

"Ah...Brenda...we..." her mother, whose face was beet-red, stammered. "We...the storm..."

"I think the two of you should go upstairs, take off those wet clothes, and take a warm bath," Brenda said, adopting a surprisingly maternal tone. She also had a twinkle in her eye. "We sure don't want you catching cold, do we?"

"Ah...no...I...I guess we...we don't," her mother replied. "Come on, Jason, let's go upstairs and do what Brenda says. She's right, we don't want to catch cold, do we?"

"Ah...no...I...I guess not," Jason replied. "I wonder if Brenda would mind if her mother and I took a shower together?" he mused as he followed Sylvia's mother up the stairs. "Want to take a shower together?" he asked when they reached the top of the stairs.

Karen looked as if she was going to say they shouldn't, then she stopped and looked thoughtful. After a few seconds, she smiled. "Why not?" she said. "Brenda knows about us anyhow, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, she sure does," Jason replied, grinning. He was glad now that he'd told Brenda what was going on.

"Well, come on, young man," Karen said, taking his hand and starting for the bathroom. "We better get ourselves cleaned up and warmed up."

When they got in the bathroom, both of them stripped their dripping clothes off, then they stepped into the shower, under the steamy spray. Jason took a washcloth from a hanger on the wall, lathered it thoroughly, and began washing Karen.

She giggled with delight as he swept the lathery cloth over her body. "This was a good idea. It is warming me up," she gurgled, sounding delighted. "It feels wonderful!"

"How do you mean that?" Jason asked her, grinning. Being in the shower with her was warming him up, too, in more ways than one.

When he began to lather her breasts, Karen's giggles turned into soft moans of delight. Her nipples grew rigid, and were sticking out through the foamy suds deposited on her breasts by the washcloth. Jason made sure each of her breasts, and nipples, was thoroughly washed. When, judging from the wild look in her eyes, he'd washed her breasts enough, he washed the rest of her lovely body. Eventually, he slid the cloth down over her belly and between her legs.

"Oh, darling!!!" she cooed as she parted her legs to make access easier for his hand.

Jason gave the area between her legs an even more thorough "washing" than he'd given her breasts and, before long, she was trembling violently and clutching his arm for support. Her legs were wobbly and she was breathing hard, making her chest rise and fall rapidly.

"If...if you...you keep doing that," she panted, "You're going to make me have an...an orgasm!"

"I wouldn't mind if you had one," Jason commented and continued the caresses he knew were driving her wild.

"Mmmm!" Karen murmured. Her hips began to rock in reaction to the caresses of his hand. "Yes, darling, wash me more! Oh, God, wash me more!" she murmured.

Jason did just that, and, before long, she clutched his arm fiercely, closed her eyes, and emitted an urgent series of whimpers while her body quivered as if she was having a seizure. When her orgasm finally ended, she looked up at Jason. "What about you, my darling?" she murmured. "That was wonderful, but don't you...?"

"I sure do," he replied.

Karen smiled at him and said, "Well, then..." She turned her back to him, bent forward, and placed her hands on the tile shower stall wall. Jason took his erection in his hand and slid it between her finely formed buttocks, into her lathery cavern.

"Oh, darling!" she gasped, "Yes, darling, oh, yes!"

While the hot water continued to pelt down on them, Jason grasped her lean hips and began thrusting into her powerfully. She braced herself against the wall and drove back at him.

"This is...so...incredible!" she groaned, "Oh! Don't stop, my darling! Oh, God! Please don't stop!"

There was no way Jason could have stopped. It was far too late for that. Between touching her and making her come, he was far too aroused. He had begun to feel his loins tightening like a spring waiting to uncoil in a burst of pleasure the minute he slid into her.

"Now, darling!!! Oh, God, darling, now!" Karen moaned. Her body began to jolt and her moans increased in volume and fervency while her body rocked and quivered as a second intense orgasm swept over her.

The muscles in Jason's groin tensed, then went into powerful spasms, exploding his warm fluids into Sylvia's mother's undulating body. He clutched her hips, hanging on for dear life while his legs went rubbery.

Once their passion had abated, they clung to each other until enough strength returned to their legs to allow them to stand unassisted. Then they finished their bath, toweled each other off, and went to their bedrooms to get dressed.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers