Sylvie Shares Me

Story Info
Sylvie fucks me in the ass while I lick her friend's pussy.
1k words
4.15
109.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers

"Come on upstairs," Sylvie said. "I have a surprise for you."

Up in our bedroom she had me take all my clothes off while she stripped down to her underwear, black bra and thong that contrasted with her pale skin. Just looking at her made my cock stick out in front of me. She grabbed me by the cock and led me out of the room. "Your surprise is in the spare room," she said.

It was a surprise indeed. Sitting on the bed in the spare room was Sylvie's friend Maureen, dressed in a short skirt, which revealed her long legs. Her big tits bulged out of a low-cut white top.

"There," Sylvie said, "Doesn't she look good enough to eat?"

Maureen smiled, that superior smile of hers. "I'm not going to let you feast your eyes any more," Sylvie said. "After all, she is a married woman." Sylvie pulled a bandana from the dresser and tied it over my eyes, denying me sight of her friend.

According to what I had heard them saying a few nights ago, her husband didn't have much interest in sex, and he would never go down on her. Now, evidently Sylvie was going to share me, allow me to lick her friend's cunt. I didn't really like Maureen, but I thought I would enjoy giving her a good licking.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled forward until I felt the inside of Maureen's thighs. "Go ahead, suck her off," Sylvie urged me.

I reached forward with my tongue and felt her pussy. It was shaved. I was sorry I couldn't see it, but at least I could taste it. I stuck my tongue between the folds of her pussy and started moving it up and down along her slit.

"That's it," Maureen said. "Lick me from my clit to my asshole." I moved my tongue all the way down to the crack in her ass and then back up. I swirled my tongue around her clit and then sucked it gently. "That's nice," she said. "It's been so long since I've had anyone tongue in my pussy. Come on, fuck me with your tongue. Shove your tongue as deep into my pussy as you can."

I began pushing my tongue in and out of her. Behind me Sylvie said, "He's learning to be a pretty good cunt lapper." I felt her finger on my asshole, rubbing a lubricant around and inside it. Then I felt her dildo push against my ass. I remembered how much it had hurt when she did that before.

"Come on, roll your tongue around my clit," Maureen ordered. Just as I moved up to do that, Sylvie pushed the end of the dildo into my ass. It hurt worse than before! "Take it out," I begged.

"Don't stop now, you bastard! Suck my cunt!" Maureen demanded. Sylvie reached forward and started pumping my cock. It was incredibly hard. Then she pushed a little more of her fake cock into my ass. It still hurt but not quite so much. I wrapped my lips around Maureen's clit and started sucking. Sylvie kept stroking my cock and then started fucking me gently, pushing a little deeper with each stroke. It started to feel good.

"That's wonderful, keep sucking. I want you to keep sucking me off." I wished I could see Maureen, but my blindfold prevented that. I could feel her long legs wrapped around me head. I wondered if she had her hands on her big tits. Sylvie was no longer rubbing my cock, but she was still fucking me slowly. I liked it. I liked having her big cock deep inside me.

"Keep sucking me. Make me cum! Make me cum! Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!" Maureen pulled my face into her snatch and started humping. I kept sucking furiously until she sighed and pulled back.

"If you want something really nice," Sylvie said, "let him lick your ass. It's a nice way to relax after he eats your pussy. Sometimes I have him lick my ass just to relax before I go to sleep."

"Mmmm," Maureen said. I felt her shift, and then she pulled my face forward. I reached forward with my tongue until I felt the valley between her cheeks. I ran my tongue up and down along the crack of her ass and then around her rosebud. "Oh, that's so erotic," she said. "See if you can put your tongue right in my asshole. Can you do that? Can you fuck my ass with your tongue?"

As I pushed my tongue into Maureen's ass, Sylvie picked up her pace, fucking me. "You like that, don't you?" she said to me. "You like to get fucked in the ass. I'm going to see if I can make you cum that way." It was really hot feeling that artificial prick in my ass, but I didn't think I could cum that way.

Maureen sighed again and pulled away from me. "That was really nice, Steven," she said. "We'll have to do that again some time." She moved down and kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth.

Sylvie kept pumping her dildo into my ass. "I'm going to let you cum if you can do it this way. I want you to learn to cum from getting fucked in the ass. The other end of the dildo presses against my clit. If you haven't cum by the time I do, it will be too late."

It didn't work. She took the plastic cock out of me. "I guess you're not going to cum today."

"I feel sorry for him," Maureen said. "He did such a nice job sucking me off. I'd like to watch him jerk off. Could we let him do that?"

I was there on my knees, still blindfolded, playing with my cock while the two women watched me.

"That's fun, to watch him play with himself," Maureen said. "Does he always get that expression on his face while he strokes his little cock?"

"I'm not sure. I don't let him do it very often."

"I'd like to watch him do it again sometime."

"We can do that. I'm not going to let him fuck me any more. I'd rather cum from his tongue or from fucking his ass."

Those words sent me over the edge. I could feel spurt after spurt of juice spewing out of my cock.

BonViv
BonViv
64 Followers