T.I.T.S.O.M.A.Y Ch. 02

Story Info
Reina wakes up.
1.3k words
2.56
26.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Bedknobs & Broomsticks...?

Everything was dark.

Reina had to blink several times to reassure herself that her eyes were indeed open. Attempting to stretch her limbs, Reina found that she was being suspended from someplace high, for her feet did not touch the ground.

"Ah, good, you're finally awake. You had me worried."

Her memories catching up with her, Reina identified the voice immediately, "What do you want with me, Rio?"

"Nothing much," he said simply, lighting a few candles, "and besides, I think you should be nice to me."

"And why is that? You kidnapped me!"

"But you said you'd pay me back." Rio whined as he picked up a pair of rusted scissors.

It took Reina a few moments to realize what Rio was talking about. Looking from Rio's face to the scissors in Rio's hand, several things clicked together at once.

"You killed that Caroline girl, didn't you? You tortured her, raped her, cut her clitoris and shoved it into her stomach while she was still alive, didn't you?"

"Your point being?" Rio asked as he cleaned the scissors and put them away in a drawer.

Reina was shocked, "H-How could you dothat to another human being?!"

"It's very simple, really. I call it revenge."

"What did she ever do to you?!"

"That's none of your concern, really it isn't. All you need to know is that you'll be meeting Caroline soon enough." Rio said somewhat darkly, his eyes of gold looking like cold brass in the candlelight.

Unable to speak, Reina could only stare at the man that had seemed so friendly the night before.

"And just what do you mean by that?"

"Exactly what I said," Rio sighed, "anyone ever tell you that you talk too much? You're my prisoner, my toy to do with as I wish, nothing more. Hm, perchance I'll use the shower this time. Oh, speaking of showers, that reminds me. I have to soak that damned frying pan; stupid grease refuses to come off."

"Grease?"

"Yep. Made myself some bacon and eggs the other day and the grease just won't come off."

"How can you do that?"

"It's simple really. All you have to do is get a good pan and some nonstick stuff, but I obviously didn't have any of that, now did I?"

"That's not what I meant!" Reina protested, "I mean how can you go from psycho maniac to clean freak?!"

Rio turned his amber gaze to his captive, something long in his right hand, "I am not a 'psycho maniac', do you understand? I'm merely vengeful, all right? Now keep quiet or else I'll shove this broom handle straight up your virgin cunt, got it?"

Her mouth closing, Reina watched as Rio took some twine from a drawer. He walked over to where she hung, broom in hand, and tied her right ankle to the broom handle. Taking her left ankle in his hand, Rio made sure to tie it tightly to the other end of the broom, her legs now spread about three feet apart.

Examining his handiwork, Rio stepped back to his desk and pulled out some more twine, tying it to the middle of the broom handle and then throwing it over the beam to which Reina's wrists had been secured.

Reina's eyes widened as she completely forgot Rio's command, "Wha...?"

"You know what I'm going to do with this, don't you? And besides, I never said you could talk, did I?" Rio watched as she shook her head for both questions, "Well let's see, I'm going to pull on this string and watch as your lower half rises about three and a half feet into the air, all right? Sound good to you? No? Hn, too bad."

True to his word, Rio gave the string one good yank and watched as Reina's body was hoisted into the air. Stepping back around, Rio smiled as his captive tried to find a way to loosen the bonds that held her.

"This is insane!" Reina thought, unable to keep herself from looking at Rio as he chuckled, "What the hell did I ever do to him?! All I did was ask Rob for a ride and he came out with this guy!"

"Something wrong? You seem jittery." Rio asked, striking a match and lighting another candle, "Oh, you may answer that."

"Wrong? Now why would anything be wrong, huh? Some guy I've never met is only holding me in bondage as a captive! Am I missing anything?!" Reina exclaimed, losing more and more of the temper she could usually keep under control.

----------

(Control? You had control over your temper? Since when?)

*Who asked you?!*

(See? There's that little temper. Have I ever told you how cute you are when you're mad?)

*Well then prepare to see me gorgeous!*

~Crash~

(Ouch! You hurt! I'm telling my mommy!)

*Crybaby..... anyhow, back to the story, damn you!*

----------

"Funny, I don't see anything wrong with it. You're just weird." Rio said, walking closer to her with the candle in his right hand.

"W-W-What are you gonna do with that?"

Rio sighed, "Isn't it obvious? Or do I have to explain every single method of torture I plan to do to you? It's all very simple, I tell you. Do you see this lit candle? I'm going to put one end into that nicely exposed vagina while the flame slowly makes its way closer to your flesh. Easy enough?"

"No! You can't do that!" Reina protested.

"I can't?" Rio asked, blinking and looking right and left, "Then how am I supposed to torture you? And, more importantly, if I can't, am I supposed to get my supervisor? Because I can, you know. I can get my Master that trained me and he'll gladly do it; although, I can't guarantee he'll be as nice about it as I will."

"What?" Reina asked, relieved when she saw Rio blow out the candle.

"Oh sure. I was in your position once, believe me. Of course, I didn't have a cunt that my Master could put the candle in, so he improvised," Rio explained, walking with the extinguished candle in his hand towards Reina, "I didn't like that scent anyway. It doesn't make my living room smell very nice at all. It's supposed to smell like peaches, but, well, does that smell like peaches to you?"

Holding the candle for her to smell, Rio watched as Reina sniffed the candle and wrinkled her nose, "Ugh! It smells like feet!"

"That's exactly what I said," Rio nodded, tossing the candle into the garbage can, "so, what to do now?"

"Well, you could let me go and I'll never tell anyone about this?" Reina asked, hope dripping off her every word.

"Nah, that wouldn't be any fun," Rio said, shaking his head, "I suppose you'd object to my finding an old bedknob mine and placing it up your ass, huh? It's only two inches in diameter, really! Hardly any pain at all, I'm serious! I've had plenty worse."

"No!"

"How's a sadistic man supposed to have any fun if his captive won't let him do anything?" Rio pouted.

Though not wanting to voice her next question, Reina couldn't help but ask, "Then why do you bother asking her what she'd like and what she wouldn't like? Why don't you just do whatever you want?"

Rio looked at her as though she were crazy, "You think I want to be like my Master? You are my captive, yes? I don't want you to die, no, that's for later. You can't die now because then I'd have to find someone new, and I don't wanna have to do that just yet since I just got you. Get it?"

Completely confused, Reina could only say, "You are a living contradiction, you know that?"

"That's me," Rio said, putting his finger on Reina's sleeping pressure point, "sleep now and you'll wake up to a fun surprise later, I promise."