Take Care of Me Ch. 02

Story Info
I marry the love of my life.
2.4k words
4.42
81k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,969 Followers

I was blown away by how my cute little nurse Laura has turned into an absolutely sexual monster when she tied me up. I had never cum so hard in my life and that was from a blow job. Just imagine how hot it would be to fuck her tight little pussy!

The following weekend, she repeated the offer of tying me up and putting on a show. It was just as hot as before and it culminated with her letting me cum in her mouth while her right index finger played with my asshole.

"I wanna fuck you more than anything else in the world!" I said to her with a frustrated tone in my voice.

"I want you, too," she replied, "more than anything in the world. I want to feel your dick in my pussy and I wanna have your cum inside me when I go to sleep. I want us to spoon together while we go to sleep and I wanna feel your dick sticking between my buns . . . but I wanna know that you want me for more than just sex."

"Honey, if I was just looking for sex, there are three other girls I could call who would gladly come take care of me. But I didn't ask them for a date this weekend; I asked you. I'm so comfortable with you, I don't want this to end. If I've gotta wait, I'll wait . . . but please don't make it be much longer!"

"Next weekend," she promised.

"Next Friday night, when I ring that doorbell, you'd better come to the door with a mattress strapped to your back!" I joked with her.

She thought for a minute and responded, "Okay, but next Friday night, you'd better be the first one who rings that doorbell!"

* * *

This story really isn't supposed to be all about Laura and me, but you should know that the relationship with Laura wasn't purely sexual. It was much, much more than that. Laura was fun, bright, animated, cheerful, and I always felt good when I was near her -- even if we weren't having sex. But the sex was definitely a hot part of the relationship . . . and it was really hot.

The following Friday finally arrived and she telephoned me in the afternoon. "I haven't forgotten my promise and I do intend to honor it, but I am not coming to the front door with a mattress strapped to my back. I'd like to go to dinner and a movie afterwards and then, when we come home, you can spend the night . . . and you won't be tied up. You can have me to do whatever you want to my body." Her tone of voice sounded slightly indignant.

"Laura," I said, "you shouldn't sound so serious. I would take you out tonight if you hadn't promised me anything afterwards and, for your information, I've never felt so comfortable with anyone in my life. Hey, this isn't just about getting laid. As long as you want me, I'm not going anywhere!"

"Well," she said with a sigh of relief, "I'm glad to hear that because I feel the same way. Be over here at 7 p.m. and we'll order a pizza and stay in."

I was at her house at 7 o'clock sharp. The pizza arrived about 10 minutes after I got there. We had a rum and coke with the pizza. Dinner was done by 7:30 p.m. and at 7:31 p.m., we were in her bedroom tearing our clothes off and jumping into bed.

I sucked her nipples and fingered her clit until she came and then I licked on her clit and she came again. Finally, I heard what I had been waiting to hear.

"Holy cow, that was good," she uttered as she tried to catch her breath. "Now, get up here and fuck my pussy, you horny bastard!"

I needed no further encouragement and I climbed up in bed until I was looking in her eyes and I felt my dick bumping into her pussy. She reached down between us and guided me into her wet hole.

Her pussy was so tight I thought I might have entered her ass. I plunged in as far as I could and came to rest with her nipples against my chest and my lips touching hers.

"I wanna cum in you so bad!" I said. "Your pussy's so tight you feel like a teenager."

"Fuck me, Dan. Fuck me hard 'til we both cum!" she demanded.

I began to thrust in and out of her and, as I did, I felt her hard nipples rubbing against my chest. She had already cum twice and it didn't take long before her breathing was ragged and irregular. She was moaning with an urgent longing that had assumed control of her body. At this point, there was nothing prim and proper about my little nurse with the little tits and the cute little ass.

"Oh, I'm so close," she declared. "Cum in me, cum with me!"

Her eyes closed tightly and she uttered "oh, yeah," as I felt her pussy began to have spasms. As soon as I felt her pussy contracting around my dick, I lost it and began to shoot my cum into her.

"You're so tight!" I said as my body pushed the last few drops of sperm juice into her wet cunt. After a few moments, I asked, "Uh, I should have said something earlier, but . . . are you on birth control pills?"

"No," she responded. The glow of her post-orgasmic state started to leave her face and it was replaced with a look of sadness.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I saw a tear rolling down her face. I rolled off of her and was lying beside her in bed.

"That felt wonderful but you probably won't want me when I explain. I know I've got little boobs and that's bad enough, but . . . I had some problems 6 or 7 years ago and I had to have a hysterectomy. I don't have to worry about birth control pills because I can't have any more children. I'd love to have your baby . . . but I can't. You deserve to have children of your own, so . . . you don't have to spend the night."

She started crying like her insides had been ripped out and I had never before felt so driven to protect someone. I put both of my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you and that feeling goes way beyond our sexual relationship. I heard what you said about babies and I still want you just as much. I'm a little bit old to be starting a family and I was actually hoping that you might be content with the one child you already have. And, as for your little titties . . . I really don't like huge, floppy old tits that make a woman look like a milk cow. I get turned on by small tits and . . . I absolutely love your little titties. I hope I'll have the opportunity to suck on them every night for the rest of my life."

"I'm sorry you feel so devastated about not having any more babies," I continued, "but, if you're ready to be a part of my life, I'm ready to be a part of yours. If there's a loss in your life, it's a loss we'll face together . . . if you allow me to be a part of your life."

"I love you, Dan. You've made me the happiest woman in the world, tonight . . . and I'm not just talking about the sex, either . . . but I will have to say that was pretty hot! And . . . I do love you. I know we haven't been together very long but I've fallen head-over-heels in love with you and you've got me as long as you want me."

"I was afraid you'd think I was crazy falling for you the way I have, but . . . I don't want this to end . . . not ever!" I answered.

I then put my finger to her lips, indicating that we didn't need to say anything else. We made love three more times that night. I fell asleep with us spooning, my right hand on her cute little boobies and my dick between her buns. I knew I was holding the woman who would make me happy the rest of my life.

* * *

I didn't leave Laura's house that weekend. That Sunday night, Laura said that she didn't want me to go . . . so I didn't. When her daughter returned home Monday after school, Laura had a talk with her about having a new roommate who would be sharing the bedroom with Mommy.

Elizabeth didn't have a daddy who wanted to be part of her life and it was a void that needed to be filled. She and I began spending time together on homework, cooking breakfast together on the weekends, watching a few TV shows together, and occasionally going out to dinner together when Mommy had to work late. Before long, Elizabeth and I were bonding and I was feeling like a father.

Four months after we started dating, I proposed to Laura and she accepted. We planned a big wedding -- even though we had both been married previously -- because we believed that our relationship was really something very special that deserved to be celebrated.

Laura took about six months to plan the wedding and it was a spectacular affair. We had a honeymoon in the mountains while Laura's parents watched Elizabeth. After a week of absolute uninterrupted bliss, we returned home and began life as Mr. and Mrs. Wilkerson.

The next few years flew by. Laura never changed. She was just as beautiful as the first day I met her. She was always pleasant to be with, optimistic, extroverted, caring, loving. She was a spectacular mother to Elizabeth and a wonderful wife to me. Sexually, there was nothing that she wouldn't do to please me and I cannot think of anything that we didn't try at least once.

Our sexual relationship was stronger and as satisfying as it could possibly be. I had taken her anal virginity before we got married but we continued to explore back door mating periodically. She enjoyed tying me up and playing with my body. I loved watching her masturbate with her fingers or with a toy as she plunged into the throes of her self-induced orgasms. I licked food off of her body.

We never considered having a third person join us in bed because neither of us felt that we wanted or needed it, but we did visit a naturist resort once. Seeing all the men ogling my beautiful and naked wife was a definite turn-on for me. We had sex in a mountain forest and we had sex on a beach. Of course, we regularly engaged in oral sex, sometimes mutual oral sex, and a few times we experimented with anilingus.

We tried a bit of role playing. She asked me to pretend to be an intruder who assaults her; weird, I thought, but if it turns her on . . . I'll do it. I asked her to pretend to be my submissive French maid who would do whatever I told her to do. In that role, I told her to bend over so I could fuck her in the ass; I also asked her to do a strip and to then impale herself anally on a vibrator while she licked my ass and gave me a hand job.

I came on her tits, I came in her hands, I came in her mouth, I came on her face, I came in her pussy, I came in her ass, I came everywhere that a guy could cum. She came from me fingering her clit, she came from me sucking her nipples, she came from me fingering her G-spot, she came from me fingering her ass. We had a lot of sex.

After three years of marriage, we talked about me adopting Elizabeth. We started the procedure and learned that we had to either locate her father and get his consent or prove abandonment. We did locate him and he promptly objected. I don't think he really cared but he figured that we would pay him to consent. In fact, we talked about that . . . and we were getting ready to make an offer.

Around this same time, Laura had received a promotion and she was going to be the charge nurse for the general med/surg unit. However, her promotion would not become effective for 30 days. In the meanwhile, she continued working in the ER and she was called in to work a midnight shift one Friday night.

I was bummed out about it but figured there was nothing I could do but accept it gracefully. I told her that Elizabeth and I would take care of ourselves but I would definitely need her to take care of me when she came home Saturday morning.

The ER had received a shooting victim who was in serious condition. "Big Willy" was a gang member who had been in the middle of a turf war with a rival gang. One of the rival gang members had been killed. Of course, Laura's ER patient had several uniformed police officers guarding him, but . . . the rival gang wanted revenge. They sent five members to the ER with nine semi-automatic weapons dedicated to killing Big Willy. They didn't intend to let anything get in their way.

Unfortunately, Laura did get in their way and she took a .38 slug in her left temple. The autopsy report said that she died instantly.

At 3:47 a.m., the telephone rang. As soon as I awoke, I knew it couldn't be good news. The call was from the hospital administrator. I remember that he was almost crying as he gave me the news.

At that moment, my life ended.

[This story is designated as an incest story because of what happens in the following chapters.]

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,969 Followers