Take the Pussy - Pearla's Purse

Story Info
Payment can be painful.
864 words
3.74
77.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers

Pearla sprawled her voluptuous body across the pool table, which was littered with money, bags of weed, and a couple unregistered weapons. Hundred dollar bills crumpled under her bare back and wide naked ass. She fanned her thick chocolate hair above her head as the back of her skull came to rest on the handle of an automatic rifle. Her fat breasts had small pretty nipples and her tummy was slightly rounded. Her thighs were soft and her skin was smooth as satin.

Horse loved a womanly woman.

"Papa, be good to me tonight." Pearla requested softly. "I'll do anything but be nice with me."

Horse remained silent as he slid her ass closer to the edge of the pool table. He could see that her juices were already sliding down her crack and onto the fuzzy green surface. He pulled out his enormous dick; long, fat, and black.

Pearla's thick thighs opened slowly but widely. She knew this kind of dick would split her in half. She heard that Horse was a real rough fucker. Ever since his wife was taken from him, he spared no woman when it came to sex. He loved making a female twist and scream, gag and cry, and bleed from her rectum. He was sadistic. But his expenditures were handsome. And once a girl had gone through his Set's gang bang, she could count on their protection. However, to earn a fucking by his whole crew, a woman had to first endure Horse by himself. And that was no easy task.

"Aahhh..." Pearla squealed as the huge head of Horse's dick forced its way into her little slippery cunt. "Ohhh...take it out, Papa. It's hurting...aahhh, ahhh...it's too big for me..." Pearla's wishes went unanswered as Horse continued to drive his cock deep into her pussy. He pushed her thighs far back so he could fill her with every inch. Her pussy was so hot and tight, he almost busted just minutes into their fuck session.

"Relax, Girl...take the dick...relax and you'll love it...take it like a good girl...that's it..." Horse felt her stop resisting his plunges and started to give her body completely to him. Her eyes looked dazed and her lips were parted as she got pummelled. She looked like she was enjoying the harsh sex.

He felt like this was the perfect time to take her ass.

"You ever taken it in the butt?" Horse pulled her off the pool table and turned her around.

"No," she breathed weakly.

Horse chuckled as he slid his hands up and down her body, feeling her up appreciatively. He sucked on the side of her neck as he bent her forward onto the table. "Looks like I'm taking your ass's virginity tonight then." He grabbed some cocoa butter lotion from a nearby table and began smearing her crack with it.

One finger made her tense up. It felt so unnatural to have something entering what was clearly an exit. "Oh, Papa...please...it feels so wrong..." Pearla squeezed her eyes closed as she leaned on her hands over the table.

Horse lubed up his massive cock. He knew she's be in pain that night. But he always took a woman's ass, no matter what she wanted. It was his way of showing her who she actually belonged to. It was his way of putting a female in her place.

Horse pressed both of his pointer fingers into Pearla's ass, making her groan dreadfully. He used them to open her hole as much as possible before he buried his dick in her.

Pearla screamed and hollered as Horse deflowered her butt. He had meant to be gentle but somehow he began fucking her crazily and he liked her response so much that he continued to tear into her. "Stay still." He commanded in a mean tone. "Gimme all your booty. It's mine now. You're mine now."

Pearla moaned sorrowfully as she felt her body being entirely taken over by Horse. She was in a state of complete submission. His cock filled her gut and she was helpless to prevent it. Suddenly, he rammed his black pole deep inside of her and held it there for almost thirty seconds. She knew he was cumming inside her.

And then, it was over.

"Put your clothes on." Horse pulled up his jeans which had fallen around his ankles and motioned for her to get dressed. "Your cash is on the counter by the door. Come by next Friday and you can meet my guys." Horse gave her ass a little pinch then headed for the basement stairs. He didn't look back.

Pearla sat on the sofa for a couple minutes trying to regain her composure. Her ass felt like it was on fire. His cum had already slid out of her body because her butt still had a gaping hole in it. It had dribbled down her legs. She slowly put her short wrap-around dress back on and stepped into her sexy heels. She walked to the counter and found a thousand dollars cash waiting for her. She smiled despite the pain in her body. She would be back next Friday for sure.

urbanlove
urbanlove
29 Followers