Take Your Daughter to Work Day

Story Info
April saves her daddy's job.
2.3k words
3.88
314.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers

Customer electronics in the form of computers, digital cameras, and even TVs have become so complicated that the average person does not even know how to set one up after they have bought it. And the no-help instruction books seem to have been written in a foreign country—which they probably were.

After graduating from a community college with a business degree, rather than go to work for someone else, I wanted to make a lot of money for myself by becoming an entrepreneur. And I could see the need for a new business in the world of complicated home electronics.

I borrowed a couple of thousand dollars from my family, rented office space in a business park, and hired a half dozen computer "nerds" right out of high school. Because of their passion for electronics, they knew everything about computers, digital cameras, and TVs. And the instruction books were no mystery for them. They could set anything up; they could fix anything. Since they had no college credentials, I was able to hire them for $15 an hour, which they considered to be "good money." Then I advertised my business and rented them out at $50 an hour to people who were mystified by their electronics. In a short time, I was rolling in money and was able to hire another six nerds.

The only well-paid employee I had, other than myself of course, was Jeff Danvers, who was schooled in the art of advertising, marketing, publicity, and public relations. He was about forty and based on the picture that was on his desk, he had a lovely wife and an even lovelier daughter. He told me her name was April, and that she was getting ready to graduate from high school.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Jeff asked, coming into my office one day.

"Of course."

"I was just reading this article in the paper. Do you know what 'Bring Your Daughter to Work Day' is?"

"I think I've heard of it."

"I don't know who started it, but it's a cute idea, and I was wondering if I could bring April in tomorrow? I would love her to see what we do here."

"Sure, that would be fine."

"And I have one other thing to ask. April will be graduating from high school in two weeks. She's planning to go on to the state university, but she's looking for a job for the summer and not having much luck. I was wondering if there was any chance we could put her to work here, as an intern or something?"

I smiled. "I guess we could make room for her and find some things for her to do. What's the minimum wage now?"

"Six-fifty."

"How about we pay her seven-fifty for six hours a day, five days a week?"

"That would be wonderful. We both would appreciate it."

But I found that no one was going to appreciate it more than I.

April came to work two weeks later, and she was even more beautiful than I had guessed. She was about five-foot-six, 110 pounds, had the figure of a young gymnast, and had long brown hair and a sweet innocent smile. I don't know how innocent she really was, probably not completely considering what I had read about high school girls today. So since she probably was not a virgin, I began to wonder how I might be able to pluck what was left of her innocence—without her daddy finding out of course.

I came up with a plan, ingenious if I do say so myself.

"April, could I see you for a few minutes after work today?" I asked her one day when her father was out of town on a sales trip.

"Sure. I haven't done anything wrong, have I?"

"No, of course not. I just want to talk to you."

"Okay."

The work hours at our company were a generous 8-4 with one hour off for lunch. So at 4:10, when everyone else had left, April came into my office.

"Sit down, April," I invited.

She sat in the chair across from my desk.

"April, even though I'm the CEO of this company, I am not the owner (a lie.) A rich and powerful investor owns the company, and the company has made so much money in the past year that the owner wants to make more by eliminating some of the higher-paid positions. One of them would be your father's position."

"Oh no. That would be terrible. Daddy loves this company."

"And he has done very good work here. Too good, I guess. I could save his position by telling the owner that half of our customers would go with your dad if he were let go, which is not true. I would have to lie. But before I take that personal risk, I would have to known that there was going to be something in it for me."

She looked at me quizzically.

"You have the power to save your father's position if you want to."

Now she really looked perplexed. "How?"

"Well, I was married a long time ago but have been divorced now for about ten years. I'm so devoted to this company that I don't have very much in the way of female companionship. No time. But I'm a normal man with normal desires." Now we were getting to the heart of this matter. "Let me ask you a very personal question: Are you a virgin?"

I could see that she was initially shocked, and she waited a long time before answering. "No," she finally said, "But I'm not very experienced. I've only done it twice...with my boyfriend."

"You're a very pretty girl, as you know, so if you would be willing to provide me with a little of what you have provided your boyfriend, I think I could save your father's job."

She looked at me with disbelief. "You want me to have sex with you?"

"That's exactly what I want."

She fell silent again. "Where?"

"Right here. In this office. After hours."

She did not respond.

"I'll tell you what. I don't want to pressure you into anything, so why don't you take twenty-four hours to think it over. If you're willing to do it, then come in here tomorrow after work. Otherwise, we'll just forget this conversation—and let the chips with your daddy fall where they may."

"Can I go now?" she asked.

"Of course. And I think it would be wise for both of us to keep this conversation to ourselves."

She nodded, stood up and left. I smiled as she walked out. I had no doubt that she was going to agree to it.

And she did. The next day, she entered my office at 4:10 again. She was wearing a pretty white cotton dress with a red belt and low-heel white shoes. Very virginal.

"April, how nice to see you," I said.

She looked down shyly. "I guess I'm ready to do it."

"Wonderful. This is a great honor you've bestowed on me, and I won't forget it." For one thing, I intend to fuck you so hard it squirts out your ears, I thought.

She looked up. "What do you want me to do?"

"Well, first of all, close the door, turn the deadbolt, and pull down the shade on the door."

She did so, then turned back.

"And I guess the next thing is that you should take off all your clothes. You're so pretty that it will be a real treat for me to see what you look like naked."

She sighed resignedly as she unfastened her belt and let it drop. Then she looked up. "And you promise that my father won't be fired?"

"I promise." No problem with that since his job was not in any danger anyway.

She put her hands behind her back and unzipped the back of her dress. She pulled it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Now, the only thing she was wearing was a white bra and white bikini panties. Both of them looked brand new. She reached behind her back, unfastened her bra and let it fall. Her breasts were small but quite beautiful, with pink pointy nipples the size of quarters. She covered them with her hands.

"It spoils the whole effect if you're covering them," I said. "Put your hands at your sides."

She did so.

"Now come over here."

I was sitting in the swivel chair behind the desk. Wearing only her panties, she walked around the desk to stand in front of me.

"You can't imagine how much pleasure it would be for me to slowly pull down the panties of a beautiful teenager like you," I said. And that's just what I did, slowly and deliciously, watching her curly brown hairs spring into view. Finally, her panties were draped around her ankles, and her trimmed muff and the tender lips below it were in front of my face. Her pussy looked like it had hardly ever been used. I leaned over and gave her a lick between the lips. Delicious.

"I need to tell you at this point that I had a vasectomy ten years ago, so any form of protection won't be necessary. You can't get pregnant from me."

"All right."

"But since I'm fifty-two, I don't get aroused as easily as if I were eighteen. So I'll need a little help from you. Since you have a boyfriend, I assume you know how to give a blowjob. So that's what I would like from you first. You can get down on your knees."

And that's what she did. I unzipped my pants and took it out, and I have to admit that I am fairly well endowed: about seven inches long and an inch and a half thick. She looked at it with some anxiety. I knew from experience that I was good for about two shots, so I figured I would do the first one in her mouth.

"Lick it, then suck it," I said. I guess she had resigned herself to the task since she took my cock in her hand, leaned over and licked the bottom of the shaft a couple of times. Then she took the whole head in her mouth and began swirling her tongue around it. Her eyes were closed, so I guess she was imagining she was doing it to her boyfriend, but that was all right. Whatever worked.

And I ask you: How much can any businessman in his fifties take? I would have liked to have kept it going longer, but I could not. I came in her mouth in big gooey squirts. She pulled back, choking a little, and some of the cum dribbled down her chin. But she swallowed most of the rest.

"Well, that's half of it," I said. "Time for the second act. Get up and sit on the edge of my desk facing me."

Still looking down, like she was too embarrassed to face me, she did so.

"Now lean back and spread your thighs, because it's my turn to give you a treat." I didn't want her to be dry when I entered her, so I figured the best way to prevent that would be to give her a good tongue-lashing, so to speak.

She laid back on the desk and spread her legs. And there was her beautiful little sparsely-haired muffin right in front of me. Tight as she was, I managed to push my tongue in her and then plunged it in and out. While she may have hated it at the beginning, by the end of 15 minutes, I could have sworn that she was getting turned on. She certainly seemed to be wetter than I had made her, and she was caressing her breasts as well.

"Time for the final act," I said, standing.

She still had her hands over her breasts and still had her eyes closed. Gently, I eased the large head of my prick through her small tender lips. She winced a little. "Does that hurt?" I asked. She nodded. Good, I thought. "I'll be gentle." I eased it gradually all the rest of the way in until our pubic hairs were mingling. Now it was time for the big race—to see who could cum first. I grabbed the sides of her hips so she could not scoot off and started plunging my cock back and forth like a piston.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried. She may have had a cock before, but she had not had one this big. I slowed up after that just to keep from cumming and methodically pumped her slowly and deliciously for about another twenty minutes. She kept her eyes closed the whole time. Finally, I thrust into her as hard and deep as I could.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried again as I spurted what seemed like a quart of semen into her the depths of her pussy. Finally, I pulled out. My cock was slick with what I hoped was our mutual cum.

"You can get up now and get dressed," I said. She sat up and did so, but I could see it was not all that easy for her to walk. She probably would have cum leaking down her leg for the next two hours. Ah well, when Mr. Happy delivered the goods, you always got more than you bargained for. That's the mark of a good businessman.

"Thank you very much," I said as she got ready to leave. "It has been a real pleasure getting to know you—in the Biblical sense."

She left without a word, but she had fulfilled her end of the bargain, and I thought kindly of her. Wait a minute, wasn't her daddy due for a performance review in another month? I sure hoped he would pass it okay. Otherwise, it might be necessary for April, like Mighty Mouse, to again Save the Day.

###

Baxter72
Baxter72
336 Followers