Taking Care Of Older Men

Story Info
Wife enjoys providing relief in nursing homes.
5.4k words
4.51
349.6k
143
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers

Jennifer had been working in Aged Care Facilities for over 7 years! She was now 31 years old and felt she was contributing towards the quality living of the older folk by giving them the best possible care. She had first become attracted to the work when it had been suggested to her by her Minister. Jennifer had always been active in her Church and considered she was doing something with a community spirit as well as earning money to help with the budget in the home. Jennifer’s husband, Roy, was an easy-going chap who worked long hours as a motor mechanic. He was a wonderful family man and took great care of his family. They had two children, a boy 7 and a girl 5. Fortunately her mother lived nearby and she was able to look after the children after school until their mother arrived home from work so they were not left alone.

Jennifer wasn’t the prettiest girl in the world but she was a pleasant lassie, very easy to get along with and had a wonderful figure to go along with the good looks. She was reasonably tall, 5’7”, and kept herself trim by doing regular exercises both at home and at the gym near her place of work. Her breasts were her second most outstanding features after her legs. Her legs were slim and long and she loved to show them off when she had the chance, but at the same time, she always dressed in a conservative manner. Very short skirts were not her thing although she liked to wear very short shorts! She considered shorts were not very sexy whereas a short skirt had a chance of blowing up or something like that, and that was too sexy for Jennifer. Her breasts were large and firm and she had long pointed nipples which tended to extend out quite a length when she became aroused. She was very conscious of her nipples and always wore a thick bra to prevent them showing through her clothes.

Roy and Jennifer had a very good sex life. They made love about 6 times a month and this seemed to keep them both happy. Sex also was never too exciting – usually the missionary position because they had just become comfortable with that position.

At first, Jennifer had been working in the Church sponsored homes and they tended to be occupied with rather religious people. She loved working with these people because their beliefs were similar to her own and she felt comfortable. After 6 years with the same Aged Care Facility, she left to work in a much more modern center which looked after much more wealthy people. These people were used to plenty of home comforts and they also tended to be of a slightly younger age group than the previous groups. She was one of the younger nurses and she was very popular with both the men and the women. She became very friendly with some of the women who had their husbands at the same place. Because of the layout of the center, many of the married couples had their own units and tended to look after themselves. Jennifer looked after some of these couples and made their beds, cleaned up and generally helped out where necessary. The inmates were all on first names with Jennifer and she felt very comfortable looking after these people.

One of the nicest women was about 70 years old and she lived in a unit with her husband. She was Dot and he was Harry. Harry was about 4 years younger than Dot and seemed to be more active and often went out of the complex walking and sometimes on buses etc., and Dot was left by herself a lot. Jennifer would sometimes sit with Dot when she wasn’t too busy and they would have nice chats about everything imaginable.

One afternoon when they were chatting away, Dot looked very serious and asked Jennifer if she could ask a couple of personal questions. Jennifer was surprised by this but gladly agreed to answer as best she could. Dot’s first question was very personal – she asked, “Jennifer, do you mind me asking if your sex life with your husband is satisfactory?” Jennifer was a little taken back by this question but simply replied, “Yes Dot, Roy and I get along very well in the sex department! Why do you want to know that?”

Dot blushed and said, “Jennifer, I was hoping you would say that. I wanted to ask you a special favor and I couldn’t ask you if you weren’t happy with your sex life with your husband!” This had Jennifer puzzled and so she asked Dot what the favor was about.

Dot took Jennifer’s hands in hers, took some time to answer, but when she did she said. “Jennifer, Harry is younger than me! He has always been very virile in the sexual department and at my age, he is just too much for me! He wants sex all the time and I just can’t do that any more. I was wondering, as a special favor, if I could ask you to have a talk with Harry – not to upset him too much – but more to see if there is anything you can do to help him with his problem!” Jennifer looked a bit puzzled for a moment and then asked Dot, “What would you expect me to be able to do for Harry, Dot? Are you thinking of me having sex with him? I don’t think that would be very fair to my husband! What exactly did you have in mind?”

Dot was now seriously embarrassed. She hadn’t really thought the matter over enough and not only was she embarrassed but she had embarrassed Jennifer as well. “Please forget the whole thing Jennifer, I shouldn’t have asked you in the first place!”

Jennifer said she would think about Harry’s problem but didn’t think there was very much she could do about it. She left soon after but the question remained in her mind – what could she possibly say to Harry to make him less active in the sex department!

Whilst driving home she thought first of asking Roy what he thought about the question, but then she realized he mightn’t understand and get cross with her and Dot. She resolved to forget about the whole thing!

A couple of days later she met Harry when he was sitting under one of the lovely shady trees in the grounds of the home. She walked over to him and sat down beside him. She didn’t have any idea what she was going to say, but decided she would just chat with Harry and see what happened.

Harry was as chatty as ever and soon they had a conversation going at full pace. He made a passing reference to pretty girls he often saw whilst he was taking his walks and so Jennifer decided that was the possible moment to talk to him. She asked him, “Harry, do all of these pretty girls you talk about make you excited? Do you want to do anything about it?” Harry grinned and said, “Jennifer, I am not as old as a lot of people my age and I certainly do get aroused when I see a pretty girl! You can’t blame me for that, young lady!” Jennifer took the chance and said she had been talking with Dot about that very problem. She told Harry, “Dot loves you very much but she just isn’t up to all the sex you want and it is a great worry to her. She is wondering if it would be possible for you to ask for less sex with her? How would you feel about that, Harry?”

Harry grinned and said, “Yes Jennifer, I know Dot doesn’t like sex. She has never liked sex ever since we were married, but I just feel I have to get my relief from her and I don’t favor playing with myself – my arms get too sore! I have always been sexually active and that has been a problem for a long time. What would you suggest as an alternative Jennifer?”

Jennifer had been dreading this question because she didn’t have an answer for Harry. Harry held her hands and told her he thought she was prettier than most of the girls he saw on his walks and then he dropped a bombshell! He said, “Jennifer, how would you like to play with me and give me relief that way. Of course, I would pay you well and it could be our secret!” Jennifer was shocked, but at the same time she thought he might come up with a suggestion like that! What should she do now? Appear shocked and walk away, or take some serious action and see what she could do to help Harry. She stood up and said, “Harry, I would love to help you, but you are asking me for something which is against my religious principles. I cannot do things with any man who is not my husband! The best I can do for you is to think about your problem and I will talk to you later!” With that she walked slowly away. She was troubled, not because Harry had asked her for a hand job, but more because she didn’t know what she should do. How would this affect her marriage and what would Dot think about it if she found out? Many thoughts rushed around in her head.

The next time she saw Harry she asked him if she could talk seriously with him. Of course he agreed and they again sat under the same tree as before. Jennifer simply said, “Harry, I know what you are going through and I also know Dot doesn’t want you to worry her with sex so I am prepared to help you out, but under my terms. What I have decided is that I will give you some relief by jerking you off but I don’t know how to go about it – should we tell Dot, and, if not, what if she finds out? I am happy to give you a hand-job but you will have to tell me what we have to do about it!” Harry beamed and said, “Jennifer, I was sure you would help me out. At this stage I don’t think we need to involve Dot because we may be only doing this the one time. It will depend on how much you like it and also myself. Let’s just do it first and then we can talk about it later on. Dot has gone to the bowls tournament this afternoon and our unit is empty. Let’s go there and see what happens!” They both arranged to meet at Harry’s unit in half an hour.

When Jennifer arrived, Harry greeted her and welcomed her inside. He was dressed in his track suit and Jennifer thought he didn’t look his age. Harry was very relaxed and asked Jennifer if she would like a drink to relax but she declined as she was still working. Harry asked where she wanted to work and she said she would leave that to him. Harry led Jennifer into the bedroom and pulled the blinds to make the room more intimate. He asked Jennifer if she could work with him lying on his bed and with her sitting alongside him. She agreed and so Harry moved into the middle of the bed and pulled down his track pants. Jennifer had seen Harry’s cock on a couple of occasions when she had been showering him when he had not been very well but because he wasn’t feeling so good, he didn’t have an erection then. Now the situation was quite different. Harry’s cock was standing upright and Jennifer couldn’t help but be impressed with its length. She moved onto the bed alongside Harry and took a deep breath and reached out and placed her hand around his cock. Harry gave a contented sigh and told Jennifer how much he appreciated what she was doing for him. She then began to rub his cock up and down. He had a really contented look on his face and was enjoying the attention he was getting. Jennifer continued to rub his cock up and down and it wasn’t hard for her to do as she often did this for Roy when she was having her periods. Harry then asked he if she would mind undressing a bit so he could get excited more quickly. Jennifer reluctantly agreed and undid the buttons in front of her uniform, down to her waist. She attempted to pull the uniform apart but it was a little too tight so she continued undoing the buttons until she had undone them all. Only a belt held the two sides of her uniform together. She quickly undid this and slipped the uniform off her shoulders. It fell onto the bed and she was sitting there in just her bra and her panties. She resumed stroking Harry’s cock when she felt his hands on the clasp of her bra. Before she could say anything, Harry had undone the clip and her bra fell forward. A quick flick of the straps by Harry and her bra was off completely. Harry reached around and felt her breasts. Jennifer was initially cross with Harry but as he continued to stroke her breasts and squeeze her nipples, she began to enjoy it. Jennifer was really surprised at how virile Harry was. His cock was still very hard and she loved the feel of its texture in her hand. After several minutes of rapid stroking and Harry still hadn’t cum, Jennifer let go his cock and reached over to her handbag which was at the side of the bed. Harry watched her lean over and immediately slipped his hand under the elastic of her panties in the front and his fingers found her very wet cunt. He attempted to insert his finger into her but she pulled his hand out and sat back alongside him. She had taken a tube of KY from her handbag and she spread a liberal amount on his cock and also on her hand. She again began stroking Harry’s cock and this time the extra lubrication soon had him his raptures and he stiffened and suddenly shot a large blob of cum up into the air. Jennifer continued to stroke him and several more jets flew out but not as forcefully as the first. Jennifer had cum all over her hand. She immediately moved from the bed to their bathroom and, before she washed her hands in the sink, she couldn’t help herself. She had to find out what his cum tasted like. She licked her hand and was pleasantly surprised to find she liked the taste of his cum. It was very much like Roy’s cum and she loved that. She washed her hands and returned to the bedroom. She was still only dressed in her panties and her lovely breasts jiggled as she walked. Harry was quite excited and reached for them but Jennifer pushed his hands away and began to dress herself. Harry still remained on the bed recovering from his pleasure.

When Jennifer was dressed in her uniform and had considered herself ready to go outside, Harry moved off the bed and grabbed her hands and told her just how much he appreciated what she had done for him. She felt very excited about what she had done and didn’t feel guilty at all. Harry then produced his wallet and took $50 from it and gave it to Jennifer. He told her he didn’t want her to think he was treating her like a hooker or anything like that but he wanted to thank her and he would have given that amount to some young girl he would have met on his walk. He told her he had a couple of girls he used regularly and they gave him relief on a regular basis but he had to pay a lot of money for the pleasure. Jennifer didn’t want to take any money but Harry insisted and eventually she gave in and took it. She thanked him and told him she wouldn’t take any money next time. She suddenly realized she had said next time – she was going to do this again! Harry said he wanted her to do this again as soon as possible but she told him once a week was enough! Harry would have to wait a whole week for his next encounter with Jennifer!

True to her word, Jennifer returned to Harry’s bedroom on the same day of the next week. They again undressed as before and Jennifer allowed Harry to feel her breasts and nipples and this time she used the KY right from the start. Harry didn’t last as long as last time but still made a good job of delaying the cumming. When he did cum he again shot a jet into the air and again she had the rest of his cum on her hand. This time she raised her hand to her mouth and licked the cum into her mouth. Harry watched her fascinated at what she was doing. She then moved to the bathroom and cleaned her hands. When she returned, again naked except for her tiny panties, Harry again offered her the $50 and this time said he would give her an extra $50 if she would give him a blow-job next week. She said she wouldn’t do that but didn’t sound very convincing!

Things were happening too fast for Jennifer! She had originally thought the hand-job would be a once only episode but it was now destined to be a regular occurrence. She certainly didn’t think any more about the blow-job as this was not going to happen. The next week when she arrived at Harry’s unit he was again very ready for her and as soon as they were in the bedroom and he had his track suit pants off and her uniform and bra, he told her he hoped she was ready for the blow-job! Jennifer told him she hadn’t thought about it as it wasn’t something she was likely to do! Harry told her he had hoped she would help him out but he understood how she felt. Jennifer began stroking Harry’s cock and this time she hadn’t applied any KY. Harry seemed to be more excited and was obviously getting very aroused. Harry was playing with Jennifer’s breast and her nipples and he was getting her excited although she didn’t want it to happen. Harry can be very persuasive and it wasn’t long before he again asked Jennifer to suck his cock! He told her, “Jennifer, I would really love you to put my cock in your mouth – even for a little while – won’t you at least try and see how it feels?”

By this time, Jennifer was fairly aroused herself and somewhat reluctantly moved her head forward towards his cock. She told him, “I will just put it in my mouth for a short time and then we will simply play with your cock! Is that O.K?” Harry agreed.

Jennifer bent over until his cock was just an inch away from her mouth, she licked her lips and then licked the head of his cock and, not finding the taste unpleasant, she opened her mouth and took his cock into her mouth. Harry gave a huge sigh and it was obvious he loved this! Jennifer sucked his cock for about 1 minute and then she removed her mouth, much to Harry’s disappointment, and continued to stroke his cock with her hand. Jennifer couldn’t believe how his cock tasted the same as her Roy! She expected him to taste altogether different and probably not very nice. How wrong she was. Although her saliva had lubricated his cock for a short time, it was necessary to apply some of the KY to help her. In no time at all, Harry shot another jet out of the end of his cock and the rest again ran over Jennifer’s hand. This time Jennifer didn’t hesitate at all and licked and swallowed the cum which was on her hand and then smiled at Harry. It tasted better than she thought it would. After she had cleaned up and dressed herself she left the unit. She met Harry several times during the next week and each time he asked her to give him a blow-job next time!

When Jennifer next visited Harry’s unit he again asked her for a blow-job and she told him she would think about it! When he was naked on the bed (he removed his top as well this time) and she was undressed and sitting alongside him, he reached over and began playing with her breasts again and said, “Jennifer, please suck my cock for me!”

Jennifer had weakened quite a deal by this time and leaned over and took his erect cock into her mouth and began sucking for all she was worth. Harry was in raptures and kept groaning and moaning. It wasn’t long before Jennifer felt his body stiffen and his cock become even more erect and she knew he was about to cum! She decided it was now or never and now won out! She continued to suck quite strongly on his cock and, with a sudden jump, he came in her mouth. She loved the taste of his cum and swallowed it eagerly! Harry took longer to recover this time – he really loved his blow-job! Jennifer left the unit feeling very happy and satisfied with her work!

Over the next 2 months, Jennifer continued to suck Harry’s cock and after some persuasion he talked her into removing her panties as well whilst she sucked and played with him! Now they were both doing it naked! They had both become to like the activity very much. Jennifer asked Harry if he considered telling Dot about what they were doing but he told her he had mentioned it to Dot after their second episode and Dot was very pleased Jennifer was helping him out.

The next time they were together Harry asked Jennifer if she would lie alongside him on the bed when they were both naked. Jennifer did this and Harry held her tightly in his arms and caressed her gently. When he was stroking her cunt and had eventually managed to get one finger inside her she became very aroused and, although she wanted to tell him to stop, she didn’t have the strength. Harry continued stroking Jennifer’s love button and she was nearing an orgasm. He then gently moved his strong body over on top of her and, without asking, gently moved her legs apart and moved his hard cock so it was touching her cunt! He then began rubbing it up and down her slit until she couldn’t stand it any longer. She grabbed his behind and pulled him down on top of her at the same time causing his cock to enter her cunt! God, it felt good she thought! Harry began long even stokes as he moved his cock back and forth in her cunt. Soon Jennifer felt her orgasm coming on and she moved her legs apart as far as they would go and then wrapped her legs around Harry’s backside and pulled him further into her. Harry wasn’t far off either and soon he erupted and shot his load of cum deep into her cunt! Jennifer couldn’t get her head around what had happened – she was still feeling the effects of the orgasm. Harry’s cock began to soften and it slipped out of Jennifer. She was really wet and his deposit had made her even wetter. She had to move off to the bathroom to clean herself up and when this was finished she returned to the bed and Harry! They moved back into one another’s arms and for the first time began kissing! Despite the age difference, Jennifer felt a great love for Harry. This was the start of a sexual relationship and they enjoyed many happy afternoons together. Jennifer couldn’t get over just how virile Harry was – she guessed it had something to do with Viagra!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers
12