Taking My Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Ben takes advantage of his sister.
8.5k words
4.55
696.6k
557

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

"You can't tell mom and dad," my sister said. She was sitting on her bed, covering herself with her comforter. "You know what they'll do." Her eyes were welling with tears. She was upset for good reason. I had come home early from work and found her with a large, black cock in her mouth. The owner of the cock has long since vanished.

Our parents were both hard working and successful lawyers. As well, they were incredibly religious, and were strongly against many things they viewed as immoral. Highest on the list were premarital sex and interracial relationships. While neither my sister nor I held the same beliefs, our parents made it clear often that if we wanted to keep our trust funds, we better abide by their beliefs.

A little background: my sister Rachel and I are twins (fraternal). We were always close growing up, and we hung out with the same friends. As we became teenagers, we still hung out, but our relationship became edgier, and my sister became a little bit of a bitch. We both still lived at home – I went to a local community college, and Rachel went to the State college, less than two miles from home.

I knew Rachel had engaged in sexual activities, as had I, but until now I had never actually witnessed it. We both did a good job of playing the obedient children. We both wanted our trust funds when we turned 21, less than 2 years from now. Each of us would get a little more that $1.5 million. Unless something made our parents change their mind.

"Please, Ben, you can't tell them," she pleaded. She knew that if her parents found out that she had been sexually involved with a black man, she'd be disowned, and the trust fund would be gone. I thought about it for a minute. She was crying now.

I had always found my sister incredibly sexy. She had an amazing body, skinny but with curves in the right places. Her breasts were on the small side but perfectly proportioned. Her ass was tiny but perfect, like two halves of a large melon. I would often masturbate thinking about fucking her. I decided that I shouldn't let this opportunity pass me by.

"I won't tell mom and dad," I said. "But you have to do something for me."

Relief flooded her face. "Thank you Ben. Whatever you want, tell me and I'll do it."

"You can start by dropping the comforter," I said. She looked confused for a minute.

"What? Why, Ben?" she asked.

"Because, I want to see you naked," I answered.

"But you can't. I'm your sister," she answered.

"I know. If you don't want me to tell mom and dad, you'd better be my naked sister in a hurry," I said.

She stared at me, her confusion becoming replaced by a mix of anger and disgust. Slowly she dropped the comforter, exposing her breasts. The rest of the comforter was draped across her thighs, covering her crotch. Her breasts were gorgeous. I had previously only seen them under a t-shirt or bathing suit. They were perfectly formed, and she had no tan lines. I felt my cock stir in my jeans.

"That's a start. Now the rest," I said.

"Ben, no," she said. "We can't do this. It's wrong." She continued staring at me.

"The comforter, or else," I said. My cock was now completely erect and was straining the fabric of my jeans.

"Ben, please," she begged. I didn't say anything. She sighed, seeming to resign herself to her fate, and threw the comforter on the ground.

I had expected her to be wearing panties, but she wasn't. Her pussy was completely hairless, and like her breasts there was no sign of tan lines. I moved closer to get a better view.

She was still aroused, I could see. Her lips were puffy and reddish, and they glistened with her juices. She was glaring at me.

"Satisfied, jerk?" she spat. She closed her legs.

"Open them," I said.

She looked away, and fresh tears started down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and opened her legs again. I knelt in front of her and stared at her bare mound. I imagined how it would feel to slide my cock between those lips. I was dying, and needed release. I stood up.

Rachel closed her legs again and looked at me. "Are you done?" she asked in a desperate tone.

"I am, but you're not," I said. Confusion came back into her eyes, replaced by fear as I unzipped my jeans. My 7-inch cock sprang out.

"God Ben, what are you doing?" she shrieked, looking away. "Stop it! Put that away and get out!"

"Touch it," I said. She was still turned away. "Touch it, Rachel."

"No Ben. Get out now," she said. She didn't look at me. I put my cock away and zipped up my pants.

"Okay, I'll go. Mom and dad should be home soon, so I guess we'll have a good talk." I started for the door. Before I got there, Rachel said, "Stop".

I turned around. She was looking at me. "I'll do what you want. But I'll only touch it, nothing else."

I didn't say anything, I just walked back and unzipped again. My cock was still rock hard. She stared at it. "Touch it," I said.

Slowly, she reached out and put her hand around my shaft. I gasped at her touch. She held me like that, and then let go.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Almost," I replied. "Do that again." I said.

She grabbed me again, and I put my hand on hers and started moving it up and down. She got the hint and took over. It felt incredible. She had obviously done this before. I was so overwhelmed I knew that I would come very quickly. I didn't want her to move out of the way, so I didn't give her any sign that my orgasm was approaching.

As she jerked me, she gave a sudden squeeze, and that was enough to drive me over the edge. My cock jumped and cum splashed all over Rachel. The first spurt was a huge rope that landed on her head and face. She instinctively moved away, and the next spurts landed on her tits and belly. I kept coming, covering her chest. I had never come that much in my life. Finally, I was done, and Rachel took her hand away. She wiped it on the sheets, then used the sheets to wipe the rest of the cum off her face and front.

"Thanks, sis," I said. She glared at me. "I won't tell mom and dad, but you'll have to do that for me again."

"No way," she said. "That's it Ben. No more."

"Have it your way," I said. I saw her deflate again. I knew I had her.

"I'll see you at dinner," I said, and left her room.

*****

Our parents came home at about 6:30, and we all sat down to dinner at 7. Rachel had to take a shower to get all the cum off. She didn't speak a lot at dinner, and our mom asked her what was wrong.

"I just don't feel well," she said. "I think I may have the flu."

"Well, why don't you go up and lay down?" our dad said. "Ben will bring you some tea. Won't you Ben?"

"Of course, dad." I said. Rachel looked at me, then left the table and went upstairs.

After dinner, mom and dad decided to go out to visit friends down the street for a couple hours. I promised to take good care of Rachel.

After my parents left, I made some chamomile tea and took it up to Rachel. She was lying in her bed, watching TV. She looked at me as I walked in. I set the tea on her night table. She muttered a thank you.

I sat on the bed beside her, and pulled down her comforter. She was wearing sweatpants cut to shorts, and a tank top with no bra. She tried to pull the covers back up, but I stopped her.

"Ben, please don't," she pleaded. "I can forgive you for what happened before, but it can't go one. You must know that." Part of me did, but another part of me couldn't stop.

"Just relax for a minute," I told her. I pulled the covers all the way off. I pulled at the drawstring holding on her shorts, and pulled them off. Rachel tried to resist, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop me. For the second time that day, I was greeted with the sight on her completely hairless pussy.

"Why don't you have any pubic hair?" I asked. She didn't answer right away. I asked her again. She turned away from me.

"It's easier to wax it all. Guys like it because it makes me look younger, and because it's cleaner when they go down on me." Her voice was emotionless.

"Go down on you? You mean lick your pussy?" I asked. I had never done that, but was suddenly very intrigued by the idea.

"Yes," she answered.

"Do you like it when guys do that?" I asked. She turned to look at me, her eyes burning with anger and humiliation.

"Of course I do," she answered. "Don't you like it when girls suck your cock?" she asked venomously.

"Yes, I do," I replied. In truth, I'd only had two blowjobs, and neither one was that good. I moved to the foot of the bed and grabbed Rachel's feet. I pulled them apart and moved closer to her pussy. She didn't resist, probably assuming I was just going to look again. I moved closer and closer, until my nose was almost touching her outer lips. Her smell was intoxicating. Before I knew what I was doing I had run my tongue all the way along her slit. Rachel jumped out of the bed.

"Jesus Christ, Ben! What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She yelled. Good thing our parents weren't home.

"I'm licking your pussy," I answered. "Or at least I was." I didn't move off the bed. Rachel was standing in front of me, naked from the waist down. I waited for her to say something.

"Ben, get out," she said. "I won't tell mom and dad about any of this, but you have to get out now."

"Lay down on the bed," I told her.

"No Ben. Get out, now," She said. "If I tell mom and dad what you've done, you'll be in just as much trouble as I am."

"No I won't," I answered. "If you tell them, I'll tell them you're lying to try to cover up your relationship with Frank, and about how I walked in and saw you swallowing his entire cock. Who do you think they'll believe?"

She knew I had her. My credibility with our parents was a lot better than hers. She knew they'd believe me over her. She stood for a minute, and then sat down on the bed.

"Do whatever you want for five minutes. Then you'll stop. Agreed?" she said.

"Sure," I answered. I would take as much time as I wanted, but she didn't need to know that. She laid back down on the bed and spread her legs. She covered her face with a pillow.

I repositioned myself in front of her pussy, and licked it again. I felt her whole body tense. I stared eating her in earnest. I found her clit and alternated between sucking on it and licking her pussy lips. I slowly put my index finger inside her, and felt her tense again. She let out a loud sob.

I carried on, with two fingers now inside her. I licked and sucked her clit, and I noticed that her hips were starting to move against me. I could feel her vaginal muscles start contracting. Holy shit, I thought. She's going to cum. I kept going and before long she was thrashing under me, her cunt spasming as she came. I slowly took my fingers out and licked them, savouring her sweet juices. I looked at her. The pillow was gone, and her face was a mix of emotions.

I knelt between her legs and took off my own sweatpants. My cock was rock hard again. She suddenly looked terrified.

"No Ben," she said. "You can't. Don't put that inside me."

"Relax," I said. "You can jerk me off like last time." I moved up so that I was kneeling between her spread legs, my cock over her stomach. Without having to be told, she grabbed me and started jerking. She must have wanted to get it over with, because she was going very fast. It worked. In less than a minute I was cumming for the second time today. The first spurt again landed on her face and in her hair. I kept cumming, covering the rest of her body. Amazingly I think I came more this time. Her tank top was splattering with my cum. She sat up and took it off, and used it to wipe off her hair and face. She pulled the covers up and turned away from me, staring at the TV. I left without saying anything.

*****

For the next few weeks, things went back to normal, pretty much. I had Rachel give me a few more handjobs, and while she didn't necessarily seem to like it, she protested less and less each time. She even started taking a little longer. She became better at sensing my approaching orgasms, and would aim my cock so that I came in her hand or in a cloth or sock if she had one handy. She stopped trying to tell me that we couldn't keep doing this. I guess she figured once we hit 21, she could tell me off without fear.

Then, one Friday, our parents came home and announced that they were going on a trip for a week. They were leaving us to take care of the house, and each other. Of course, we weren't to have any parties, and we never would, because there's no way our parents wouldn't find out. But, with our parents gone, we were free to stay out late and come home in a less than sober state.

They left on Saturday, and that night both Rachel and I ended up at the same party. I was playing a drinking game with some buddies in the kitchen, and I saw Rachel dancing with Frank in the living room. He was getting very frisky, and she was fighting to keep his hands off her. Finally, she slapped him in the face, and he stormed out.

I lost sight of Rachel for a couple hours, and when I saw her again she was in the backyard, drinking Southern Comfort from the bottle and taking pretty big pulls off of a nice sized joint. She was sitting with a couple girlfriends. I walked over to her and grabbed her by the arm.

"Come on, sis," I said, pulling her to her feet. "I think you've had enough." She was not at all stable on her feet, and I had to prop her up.

"Naaaa," she slurred. "I don' wanna go. I wanna stay with my girls." The last word came out like 'girlsh'.

"I know, but I think you need to get some sleep," I told her. "Say goodnight, Rachel."

"Goo'nite, Rachel," she said with a wave. I got her out to the car and poured her into the front seat. I had only had a couple beers and was fine to drive. I started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

A few minutes later, I pulled into our driveway. Rachel had slept the entire short trip, and I had to shake her to rouse her. I helped her into the house and into her bed. She sat on the bed, and as I turned to go, she grabbed my belt and turned me to face her. Without saying a word, she unzipped my jeans and took my flaccid cock in her hands.

"Rachel, what are you doing," I asked. This was the first time she has initiated anything between us.

"Isn't this what you want," she asked, her words still slightly slurred. "I might as well give it to you, because you'll make me anyway," she said. My cock was growing hard. I hadn't planned on doing anything tonight, but it would be hard to say no with her soft, skilled fingers slowly stroking my shaft.

She took her time, and every time I sensed my orgasm approaching, she'd slow down. After about ten minutes, I told her I had to sit down because my legs were getting tired.

I laid on the bed, and she resumed her stroking. She was going unbearably slow, running her hand over the head every now and then to lubricate my shaft with my precum. Suddenly I felt a familiar pressure build. She sensed it, and tried to slow down even more, but it was no use. I exploded, hitting myself in the face, and drenching her pillow. She kept pumping while I finished, shooting an unbelievable amount of cum onto my chest and stomach.

When I was finished, she wiped her hand on my leg, and grabbed a towel off her dresser.

"Here, clean up with this," she said. "Goodnight, Ben." She laid down and turned away from me. I took the hint and left her room, dropping the jizz soaked towel in her hamper.

I went to my room, threw on a robe, and headed to the bathroom to clean up before bed. As I passed Rachel's room, I heard an unmistakable sound. I put my ear to the door and heard the sounds of my sister masturbating. I pushed the door, and it swung open silently. She was laying on her bed, naked, with one hand between her legs and the other one alternating between her two nipples. Even though I had just come, I felt my cock stir. I tiptoed over to the side of her bed and watched. I could tell she was getting close. I waited until I thought she was almost there.

"Need some help?" I asked. She must have jumped 10 feet in the air.

"Goddamn it Ben! You scared the shit out of me!" She wasn't slurring anymore.

"Sorry," I said, grinning widely. "I heard noises and wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine, thanks," she said, sitting on the edge of her bed. "Can you please go?"

"So you can finish?" I asked her.

"Not likely," she said. "After that scare, I couldn't if I wanted to."

"Well, maybe I can," I said. She seemed to weigh the offer. She opened her mouth to say something, and then reconsidered. She simply laid down on her back and spread her legs.

My cock was rock hard as I positioned myself between her legs again. I took time, savouring the aroma of her pussy. She was in a very aroused state, and I was surprised at how wet she was. I ran my finger up and down her glistening slit. She gasped and lifted her hips toward my finger. I smiled.

As she had, I took my time. I would build her up to the brink of orgasm, then stop completely and watch her thrash around. She would try to finish herself, but I grabbed her hands and kept them away. I would lick her clit while I fucked her with my fingers. I had read about the female G spot, and I tried to locate hers. Based on the sharp gasp she made, apparently I found it. I kept bringing her up and down, until I thought she couldn't take it any more. I started in earnest, working her clit and finger fucking her. I felt her vaginal muscles start to contract and knew she was seconds away. Without being obvious, I moved my pinky so it was just outside her asshole. Her juices had been running and I knew that her anus would be well lubricated. As she started cumming, I stuck my pinky in her ass.

She screamed and thrashed like nothing I've ever seen before. I almost came myself, feeling both her cunt and ass muscles contracting as she came. She didn't stop for almost a full minute. It's a good thing our parents weren't home, or anywhere close to home.

After she came down, she looked at me with the same mixture of emotions; anger, humiliation, and a little bit of lust. She didn't say anything, just turned over onto her stomach. Typically, this is when I would leave, but today I had another idea. I climbed on top of her and held her.

She didn't move, and for a minute neither did I. I shifted so that my cock was nestled between her ass cheeks, and let it rest there for a moment. Then I slowly started pumping back and forth. It felt exquisite. She didn't try to stop me, probably hoping that I would come and then leave her alone. Not today, though.

Holding her wrists, I lifted myself up a bit and moved my cock a little lower. On one of my downstrokes, I moved enough that the head of my cock brushed the entrance to her pussy. She gasped and tensed. I went back to rubbing my cock between her cheeks. Ever couple of strokes I'd brush my head against her wet lips. Then, without warning, instead of pulling back I pushed forward. She cried out.

"Ben, no!!!" she yelled. My head was inside her pussy, and it felt like nothing else I had ever felt. She was incredibly tight, and I wondered suddenly if she was a virgin. I pushed forward a little more. Her tightness was overcome by the copious amount of fluid that she was producing.

"Ben, stop!!! Please, Ben, don't do this," she said, tears starting to flow down her cheeks. "I'm a virgin, Ben."

That was enough for me. I kept pushing, and soon felt pressure at her hymen.

"Ow!!" she screamed. "Ben, it hurts. You're too big. Please take it out. It hurts."

Her cries turned me on even more. I pulled back and then pushed forward harder, and I felt her resistance give. She shrieked. I kept going and before I knew it my cock was buried to the hilt in my sister's pussy. I grabbed her tiny ass cheeks and pulled them open. I looked down, and saw her wet lips wrapped around my shaft. I couldn't believe my cock was inside her. It looked like I should be splitting her in half. The sight of her tiny ass cheeks spread apart and my glistening cock in her virgin pussy was too much to handle. My cock jerked, and I unloaded what felt like buckets of cum into my sister. She must have felt it, because she started to panic.