Taking out the Garbage

Story Info
A sexy man in the stairwell attacks Amber.
1.1k words
3.98
58.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Amber quickly entered her apartment, struggling with unlocking the door while holding the bag of groceries. She stepped into her home and closed the door.

"Hi." She called out to her boyfriend, wondering whether he was home or not. The apartment was quiet so she knew that he was still at work. Flicking on the kitchen light, she began to put away the groceries. Cheese, milk, bread, and beer: She had all the necessities of college life. Amber put away the empty bags under the sink. She pouted. Her boyfriend seemed unable to change the garbage. It was overflowing and papers from his research assignment were crumpled into balls and had fallen next to the can.

Amber changed the bag after swearing under her breath that she felt more like a maid then a girlfriend. She then grabbed her keys and wandered into the hallway to throw the bag out. The apartment building was actually quite nice considering the price they paid. The garbage room wasn't smelly and no one ever left their garbage on the ground. She opened the door and pouted even more. Management had placed a sign on the chute saying out of order. Amber rolled her eyes. It was faster to go down the stairs two floors and throw it out in the dumpster than check if the chute was functioning on the other floors. She had a cold beer waiting for her on her kitchen counter, which was her only concern right now.

Amber turned to the stairway and began walking down the concrete steps. She was careful not to trip. She threw open the door and was able to throw the bag into the dumpster from the doorway. She spun around and was face to face with him.

He grabbed her, pushed her against the cement wall, and bit on her neck. His rough hands were groping her breasts and he was groaning loudly.

"Fuck let me go." Amber was trying to struggle away, but it was no use. She was tall and thin, but this man was much taller and much more muscular. She hated how she responded to his pawing of her nipples.

"You little tease. I bet you're not even wearing panties." His voice was deep and sensual. Amber couldn't believe how aroused she was. She felt his hands run down her back and cup her cute butt. She was wearing a pink cotton skirt that barely covered her ass. He pulled up the skirt and ran a finger along her butt crack.

"A thong. What color?"

"Pink." Amber's heart was beating so fast. She was continuing to struggle, but he had her pinned to the wall. Every time she squirmed, she felt the rough cement scratch her back.

"I bet they match the color of your pretty pussy."

"No." Amber had closed her eyes. She didn't want to look at him. She wanted to pretend this wasn't happening. She imagined it was someone different. She imagined this to be a dream. She wanted nothing more than to not be so aroused at this. Her panties did match the color of her pussy. Her boyfriend had picked them out for her exactly for that reason. She remembered the scene in the lingerie store when he had pointed at the panties and said 'Those are the exact color of your pussy lips baby.' Amber had blushed bright red and hoped that the sales clerk hadn't heard.

The man ran his fingers lower, pushing the thin satin material to the side. He plunged four fingers deep into her pussy and wiggled around. Amber cried out in pleasure. She had wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to pull herself up his body. Every inch she moved up, he pushed his fingers deeper.

"Fuck." Amber had never felt so full. His fingers were stretching her delicate pussy and she was gasping for air. She almost had her orgasm under control when his pushed his thick thumb against her clit.

"Oooo." Amber screamed out in pleasure. As she did, she bit down on his neck so hard she could taste blood. "I don't want this you asshole." Amber's voice was quivering. She bit his neck again, pushing him away from her.

"Yes you do sweetie. You want my hard cock fucking your pussy until I explode inside you."

Amber opened her eyes and looked right into his eyes. He was serious. He held her up with one hand while the other unzipped his jeans. The sound of the zipper unlatching echoed in the staircase. No one had entered the staircase since he had grabbed her and Amber wondered how long he was going to use her. He gripped his cock with one hand and pushed deep into her waiting pussy. She was soaking wet and she felt his thickness stretch her.

"Fuck. Stop." Amber was clawing at his back. She pulled on his hair. She wanted him to stop, but wanted him to continue. Her body was telling him how much she was enjoying it, but at least she could tell him to stop with words.

"Not until I cum inside you. I wonder if you're on the pill baby girl."

Amber grunted. He sounded so evil, so uncaring. She closed her eyes again and imagined she was using her vibrator. The man continued to thrust in and out of her pussy. He held her up with both hands on her hips, guiding her on his cock.

"I'm going to cum so hard baby girl. I'm going to flood your pussy with my cum. Here it comes."

The man grunted and held her down on his cock. Amber tried to squirm, but it was no use. She felt his cock swell and felt the first spurts of cum in her pussy. It felt amazing. She tried to look upset, angry, scared. It wasn't working. She felt completely aroused.

The man pushed her off him and spun her around to face the wall. He tucked his cock back into his jeans and fixed his shirt.

"Count to twenty before moving."

Amber looked straight at the cement wall. She heard the outside door open and then slam shut. There was silence. She hadn't counted to twenty, but spun around to make sure he really had left. She then ran up the stairs to her apartment as fast as she could. She hadn't fixed her panties so as she ran she felt his semen oozing down her thighs. She arrived at her apartment door at the same time as him.

"Your neck is bleeding." Amber glanced at the droplets of blood on her boyfriend's neck.

"My cum is dripping down your thighs."

Amber grinned and entered the apartment, hoping the beer she opened was still cold.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers