Taking Ten Inches

Story Info
The first time I got fucked in front of my husband.
1.1k words
4.02
316.4k
40
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I had been talking about me putting out to other men for some time. It started out as fantasy, but the deeper we went into it the more exciting the aspect became. We started out with some serious Prick Teasing. I am considered attractive and I have a nice figure, especially my legs. I started wearing a garter belt and stockings with bright colored bikini panties all the time. Most of my brassieres were red or black, worn beneath a white blouse so they would draw attention to my tits.

I was constantly giving men "stolen glimpses" all the way up my skirt, or selecting a dress or skirt that would catch every breeze and blow up to show off my legs and panties. These Prick Teasing sessions would get me so hot I had to feel myself up as soon as I got home. By then I really wanted to be fucked by other men.

One afternoon my husband called to tell me he would pick me up in an hour, and to ask me to wear something sexy. He said he had a well hung stud lined up to screw me. As much as I wanted to try another cock, I really didn't know if I could go through with it, but I agreed to at least try.

I wore a black brassiere that was cut so low my large nipples protruded over the top, under an almost see through white blouse that buttoned in front. I wore a black garter belt, black silk stockings and bright pink bikini panties beneath a full blue skirt.

My husband arrived and took me out to the car to meet Grover. I was put in the front seat between the two men. My husband had no more than started the car when Grover's fingers touched my chin, turning my face to meet a hot kiss. His tongue darted into my mouth and that hand dropped to cup my tit. The other hand slid under my skirt.

I felt his hand glide up between my legs to the tops of my stockings. In that instant there was no question in my mind. I wanted to be FUCKED! My hand rushed down to cover his. I spread my legs and drew his hand to my panties. He drew the leg band to one side and slipped a finger up my cunt.

He hiked my skirt up to my waist, then opened my blouse and took my tits out. I was moaning loudly, begging him to suck my tits and feel me up. I unzipped his pants and reached inside. My fingers closed around ten inches of thick, hard cock. I took it out, begging him to put it in me, to please fuck me.

Less than five minutes had passed since I met this man, and we were still driving through town. He drew my leg over his lap and without even bothering to take my panties off I guided his cock to my pussy and he shoved it in me. I started cumming the instant he entered me. I was screaming that I was cummimg, begging him to fuck me, ram it to me, screw me!

As he started pouring the meat to me Grover was talking to me, telling me I was the easiest Piece of Ass he had ever met, how my husband had told him I would let any man fuck me. He called me a Fucking Whore and a Slut. I told him to speak louder, I wanted my husband to hear his words. I told him I was a Whore, and how he could do anything to me he wanted.

I reached over and found my husband had a hard on. I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my cunt so that he would feel the big cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I made it again, then Grover pulled his cock out of my cunt and moved onto his kneew on the floor of the car. I quickly slipped my panties off one leg and spread my legs wide apart, then guided his cock back into my pussy. This time he was able to ram his prick all the way in me, almost twice as deep in me as my husband has ever been.

Grover was fucking me in long, hard strokes. He asked me if I was a Cocsucker. I said, "Oh yes! I'll suck your cock! I'll let you cum in my mouth!" My husband pulled off on a country road, stopped the car and got out to start taking pictures of Grover fucking me.

Grover shot his load in me, then took it out and sat beside me. I quickly moved down and stroked his prick all over my face, smearing the jazz around, then I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking him off. My head was bobbing up and down slowly, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, but I couldn't take it all the way without choking. I went on sucking him until I knew he was about to cum. I drew back and flicked my tongue around the head. My husband got some beautiful shots of him cumming all over my face.

A little later Grover took me in the back seat. I lay back, spread my legs and he mounted me. This time I was able to lock my legs around him and he really poured the meat to me. When it was over I sucked his cock clean, then it was my husband's turn on me.

I asked him to take us to a motel where I could be screwed on a bed. We were an hours drive to the city. I remained naked for the drive, spending most of the time either top riding Grover or sucking his cock. When we drove through a town or passed a truck no attempt was made to hide what was going on. When we pulled in at a motel I put on my skirt and blouse only, leaving most of the buttons on my blouse open, and went in with the two men to register, giving the desk clerk a very good view.

The two men took turns on me for most of the night. Often I had both cocks in me at the same time, and Grover fucked me in my ass. The next night I slept alone with him, and he fucked me from time to time over the next couple years.

This was only the first of many, many sexual experiences with other men, and women too. My only regret was the time we wasted before getting into this!

Hot & Horny,

Ann