Tale of a Small Penis

Story Info
Amazon psychiatrist dominates new male patient.
2.6k words
4.16
115.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caution: Contains violence, and male abuse. Also contains a submissive male with a very small penis. Please don't read if you find this offensive or if it does not interest you.

****

I stepped into the pristine waiting room and tried to calm myself as I listened to the elevator music and focused on the pictures hanging on the walls of ocean shores and gentle rolling landscapes. It was my first time going to a psychiatrist and my palms were sweating and my heart was beating fast.

At 38 years old, I was on top of the world as Associate VP of Finance at a local University, but my aptitude for numbers did not equate with my meager social skills, and I could count on one hand the number of times I had been sexual with a woman, and it was leading to depression. I had to do something about it, which led me to Dr. Rachel Needleman.

I was leafing through a past issue of Time magazine when the door to her office opened. It was a double door which indicated it was soundproof for the privacy of her clients. The first thing I noticed was the size of this woman. She had to be 5'11" and weigh a solid 175 pounds. I couldn't detect any excess weight on her, just solid flesh and a large bone structure.

I had to look up from my 5'4" and felt dwarfed by my 135 pounds, and when she shook my small hand in greeting, I thought she would crush my fingers in a vicelike grip. The other thing I noticed about this woman is that she was very young, at about 26, and incredibly beautiful.

The combination of her beauty, strength and superior education had me immediately intimidated and when she ushered me into her office, I entered with a little trepidation. I stood beside an overstuffed chair, not knowing where she wanted me.

"Please have a seat Mr. Andrews."

I did as instructed and was mesmerized as Dr. Needleman took a seat opposite me and slowly crossed her shapely muscular legs. Her beautiful auburn hair was pulled back into a loose bun and she wore a pair a wire rimed glasses, which she slowly removed. Her beautiful hazel eyes bore into me as she wordlessly studied me for a good minute and a half.

My eyes went from the floor, to the window, to the ceiling, and occasionally stole a glance at the beautiful Amazon before me She had a silk blouse with a slit from the bottom of her neck to the top of her full bountiful breasts. The sleeves came halfway down her biceps and it was evident that she worked out since the biceps and forearms were large and very well defined.

"You seem a little nervous Mr. Andrews."

I wrung my hands and looked at the floor and gave a nervous little laugh. "I..I guess I am Doctor. I've never been to a therapist before."

"Well take a couple deep breaths and just try and relax and why don't you start by telling me a little bit about your problem and why you are here."

I slowly started talking, and in fifteen minutes had spewed out my life's story, ending with the fact that I was a failure with women, and the loneliness was torturing me.

There was a pause as I finished spilling my guts, then I was shocked when the young doctor told me to stand and remove my clothes.

I must have looked at her like she had grown a second head, and gave a self conscious laugh, saying "You're not serious are you."

"I'm very serious Mr. Andrews. Please place your clothes over on the couch while I get some things to conduct a physical exam. She instantly rose and moved into a room off the main room as I stood to remove my clothes.

I was able to get down to my jockey shorts just as she returned carrying an exam stool, a box of plastic gloves and a tube of KY jelly.

"All of your clothes Mr. Andrews."

I had to keep reminding myself that this young strong Goddess was an MD and she had seen many men naked, but the most humiliating part was that she had probably never seen a man as small as me. Unaroused, I was no more that ¾ of an inch so it was all I could do not to bring my hands in front of my small member as I slid my shorts over my legs and tossed them on the couch.

"Please return to your chair Mr. Andrews."

I walked around trying to hide both my small penis and my bare buttocks and began so sit once again.

"Instead of sitting on your buttocks Mr. Andrews, I want you to straddle the chair with a leg over each of the arms so you are spread like a "V".

All I could think of was 'My God, what is she doing to me?' I tried to object but she gave a heavy sigh and the exasperation in her voice as she told me to cooperate, which caused me to quickly move naked to the chair and straddle it as instructed.

I was totally exposed to this beautiful woman and as she drew the small stool up and sat, it caused her short skirt to ride up revealing her sheer panty covered pussy. I felt cool air licking at the spread cheeks of my buttocks and although I felt totally exposed and vulnerable, the closeness of this beautiful woman made my cock grow to its full three inches.

Dr. Needleman moved closer to my tiny cock and I could almost feel her warm breath as she took my small member between her two fingers and spoke.

"You're a very small man Mr. Andrews."

I wanted to crawl in a hole and die, and my little penis quickly shrunk back to its 1 ½ inches and I moved my legs over the arms and let my ass fall back into the chair.

Suddenly Dr. Needleman flew into an uncontrollable rage and flung me face first over one of the arms of the chair, pulled my arm painfully up my back and began delivering hard painful spanks across my buttocks.

She seemed to regain control of herself after 15 hard spanks left my sensitive cheeks aching, and almost in tears I returned to my spread eagled position at her command.

"You will do as you are told Mr. Andrews as long as I am your therapist. Understood?"

I couldn't see how this was intended to bring me out of the funk I was in, but I meekly replied "Yes ma'am" and waited for her to once again sit between my legs on the stool.

Pushing herself up closer to me she took my small member once again between her fingers and turned it up and down and left and right. "I see by the looseness of your skin that you masturbate quite frequently. I would estimate at least twice a day."

My face flushed as if I was a naughty boy caught playing with himself by his strict mother.

I hung my head and whispered, "Yes Doctor."

She gave my tiny balls a quick squeeze and I instinctively brought my hands to my crotch, but she slapped me across the face nearly taking my head off and said "I won't tell you again, not to move, and when I ask you a question, I expect you to speak up."

God, what I had I gotten myself into? I felt the sweat begin to form on my forehead and drip from my armpits as I looked into her steely cold hazel eyes.

"Forgive me Dr. Needleman. I will try to do better."

"Very good."

I watched her slowly rise from the stool and kick her heels over to the couch as she slowly unbuttoned her silk blouse. I nearly gasped as she removed it and tossed it over her chair. The skirt followed and she stood before me in a black lace bra and matching panties. Her skin and musculature were flawless and with her deep rich tan, she looked like a large tawny cat, ready to strike.

She reached back and unhooked her bra and let it fall to release the most perfectly formed breasts I had ever seen. The large brown aureoles and nipples stood out proudly from the firm jutting breasts. Her abdominals were lined with hard rippling muscle and her hips flared out magnificently.

She bent to push the sheer panties over her long lean thighs and calves showing a thick patch of auburn hair covering the Vee between her legs.

She slowly picked up the black panties and moved to my side. I was scared of this incredible Amazon, now seeing her body in the flesh, knowing perfectly well she could crush me easily if she had a mind to. I stared straight ahead in fear, and did not flinch as she brought her soiled panties to my nose, causing me to take in her musky scent. She rubbed the silky material over and over my face until I began to once again get an uncontrollable erection.

She looked down at my small member and then came around to sit before me on the stool once again. The shortness of the stool caused her to sit with her legs spread wide and I could see the glistening moist lips of her pussy framed in the warm bed of auburn curls.

"Your sense of smell seems to have properly produced a sense of arousal Mr. Andrews. Now I will complete a test for your sexual organ sensitivity.

I merely stared at her eyes, afraid to move and I felt her fingers grasp my left testicle and gently squeeze it. What started as warm bliss slowly turned into agonizing pain as she began to twist and increase pressure. It felt as if a vice was tightening on my poor ball as she continued to squeeze and pull at my flesh. Every muscle in my body was straining to fight the pain and not cry out, but I could not keep from whimpering lightly.

I have no idea why, but I did not lose my erection, and if anything, it became harder and stood out higher. This produced a warm beautiful smile on the young doctor, able to move me between severe pain and wonderful pleasure.

She then repeated the procedure with my right testicle, and moved her right hand up to my nipples to roughly twist and pinch them. I had to crush my eyes closed to fight back tears and keep from crying out, but Dr. Needleman had instructed me to remain still and silent, and at that point I would have done anything to please this Goddess.

Just when I thought I could not take anymore, she gave both balls once final squeeze in her strong hand, then finally let go after about fifteen more seconds of torture.

"Very good Mr. Andrews. Now I want you to lie face down on the couch for the final part of the exam."

I slowly stood up with my balls still tingling, fearful of what this intimidating young woman had planned for me next. I neared the couch and was instructed to put a towel underneath my penis.

I lay down with my eyes clinched shut and every muscle in my body tensed. A hard wack once again landed on my ass and I was instructed to relax my burning ass cheeks.

Dr. Needleman had applied a plastic glove and I could feel her gently part the cheeks of my ass and run a finger from the top to the bottom of my crack. I sensed that the finger was lubricated with the KY jelly and with each stroke, it slowly moved closer to my puckered opening until I felt the index finger enter me to the first knuckle.

Slowly her finger began to probe deeper until it was completely inserted.

"Stay loose and do not tense up."

"Yes Doctor."

I lay still and willed myself to remain relaxed when I felt a second finger enter me. The shock was great, but I remained stationary then a third finger was added. I immediately felt like I would be torn apart, my virgin ass begging for relief, but as she continued to pump her fingers in and out of me the pain turned into incredible pleasure and my hips were rocking up to meet her pistoning fingers.

Finally I could take no more and with ragged breathing shot a gusher of cum into the towel beneath me as her fingers continued to explore my ass until I lay spent and my body sagged like jelly.

I was allowed to rest for a couple minutes then I was instructed to lay on my back on the thick carpeting. I did as I was instructed and held my breath. Dr. Needleman then placed one of her bare feet on each side of my ear so I was looking up at her pussy, ass and magnificent breasts towering over me.

Slowly she lowered her powerful body causing me to panic. I had had intercourse with two women, totaling about eight times in my life, but I had never ever licked a woman's vagina and always thought that sticking my tongue where a woman pees was totally disgusting.

I was given no choice however as her 175 pounds of sensual muscle slowly moved down upon my face, trapping me under her pussy and ass. In time, I will teach you how to use your three inches to please any woman, but until I do I'm afraid your cock will be of little use, so you will have to use your tongue.

"I just can't doctor" I managed to mumble, but she left me no choice as she once again squeezed my aching ball sac. Quickly I began to lap at her moist tender lips and found the more I licked the more intoxicated I became by the smell and taste. She did not stop at having her pussy licked, but rocked roughly on my face until I found my tongue probing the tight puckered opening of her ass. I felt like I would die as she used my nose and mouth as a human dildo rocking roughly back and forth. Finally she orgasmed flooding me with her sweet succulent juices. Satisfied, she rolled off of me and began to dress and instructed me to also get dressed.

After putting on our clothes, she instructed me to once again sit in the chair, and became totally business like.

"Mr. Andrews, after a thorough examination I have come to the conclusion that you are a very unique man. You obviously have a very small penis, which makes you extremely rare, but if you agree to once a week therapy sessions, I can teach you to use your small organ to please any woman, as I stated previously.

The other reason you are extremely rare is that you are very submissive for a male. It is imperative that you admit that you have these submissive desires and eventually date only dominant women. You will only find happiness if you satisfy this submissive drive and make yourself available only for the pleasure of your partner.

You came to me for relief Mr. Andrews and I am willing to take you on as a client. I will see you once again at the same time next week. Any questions?"

"Um. No Doctor."

"Very well. It has been a pleasure meeting you and I will expect you to arrive promptly next week."

Not willing to argue or question this formidable woman, I exited the building, knowing that I had just put my life's direction and potential future happiness in the total control of the incredibly provocative Dr. Needleman.