Taming Tami Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventure continues.
11.5k words
4.71
124.1k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers

On the top floor of the hotel rested the suite Jonathan Grant had taken. It comprised of a sitting room, dining area, bedroom, and a bathroom complete with an oversized whirlpool tub. Tall French windows throughout provided a clear view of the city outside.

"Will there be anything else, Mr. Grant?" The room service waiter was a compact, well groomed man. His nameplate radiated with a brassy shine against his maroon uniform.

"No. I believe that will do it," Jonathan said, smiling wanly as he tipped the man and ushered him out of the suite.

Jonathan stood in the sitting room wearing one of the complimentary white bathrobes and slippers. "Okay Tami, he's gone. It's safe to come out now."

She entered the room also wearing a robe. She was squinting her eyes from the December sunrise streaming through the high windows after waking up with only a minor hangover, a small miracle itself.

Looking around the room she noticed her long, dark, wool overcoat draped over the back of the sofa in the sitting room. "I don't remember getting our coats last night."

"We didn't. I arranged to have them brought up here this morning," Jonathan explained.

She nodded, then noticed the trays arranged on the table in the dining area. "Do I smell coffee?"

"Yes. They serve a very good Jamaican blend here. It's a little pricy, but well worth it. Would you like a cup?"

"Please," she weakly smiled through the haze she was feeling in her head.

He poured and handed her a cup of the warm, invigorating elixir and then concentrated on his own morning Joe.

"I ordered a variety of breakfast foods, I wasn't sure what you'd like," he said after a few moments of mutual silence.

"I'm not really a big breakfast eater. I usually have some toast or fruit in the mornings with my coffee," she told him, pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

Jonathan reached over and removed the lid from a tray revealing a variety of fresh cut fruits.

"Perfect," she said, sitting down, not the least bit concerned that her robe had fallen open enough to reveal a promising view of her shapely, smooth thighs. She didn't seem to mind that he'd noticed, his eyes raking over her legs.

"Did you find something to your liking?" She arched a graceful eyebrow as she sipped her coffee.

"I never apologize for my weaknesses."

"What would that be," she played along.

"I have a genuine admiration for exceptional beauty," he smiled.

"Oh really?"

Too much sarcasm, he'd laid it on pretty thick, but he was also completely serious.

"Yes, really," he said. "In case you haven't figured it out yet, I find you irresistibly beautiful Tami."

She met Jonathan's eyes over the rim of her coffee cup and studied him as she took another sip. "Thank you," she said with a beaming smile, searching his eyes, trying to discern how genuine his compliment was.

They ate breakfast together; Tami enjoyed the morning interaction with her lover. This is how it's supposed to be between two people who care for each other, she thought.

She looked at the time, almost nine o'clock. "I've got to be going soon," she announced. "I have to pick my kids up from my parents' house before ten."

"Well, I guess that means you get the shower first."

"We could share," she ventured as she stood from the table allowing her robe to slip from her naked body. As she walked toward the bath suite she gave Jonathan a seductive 'are you coming' look over her shoulder.

"That sounds like a plan," he said getting up from the table, dropping his own robe.

***************

"We've got to make this quick," she said as he turned on the water and adjusted it.

"Uh-huh." Jonathan splashed hot water onto her back and followed that with a squirt of liquid bath soap. He began rubbing the soap around her body, letting his hands roam free.

"Quickly," she reminded him as he cupped her breasts, rubbing soap onto the water slick flesh, bringing her nipples to full attention.

"Oh dear God," she moaned.

"Open your legs," he said.

***************

"Jesus Jonathan. Sometimes you push the pleasure until it's on the borderline of pain," Tami remarked when they were out of the shower, dried off and dressed.

"Are you complaining?"

"Oh, no. No complaints here," she said. "That was extremely satisfying."

"The trick is to administer the pleasure without crossing the line. There's a certain art to it," he explained.

"Well...I'd say that you've mastered the art," she relied as she kissed him. "I have to go, it's five to ten. I'm gonna be late."

***************

After Tami left, Jonathan sat on the sofa thinking about their relationship. He wanted to understand exactly what it was about her that kept working at the edges of his mind, refusing to let go.

He had a powerful desire to make love to her, it had nothing to do with her physical beauty. It wasn't just about the sex, although that aspect was great, he admitted. There was something else, something about her that promised a more profound satisfaction. He found Tami to be a strong, sweet, funny, passionate, sexy woman who brought a sense of vulnerability into the equation. He liked that she kept things real, but he wished she could be a little more assertive and finally get rid of that loser she was married to.

Jonathan shook his head, Tami had become his obsession.

***************

As she drove across town Tami thought about her relationship with Jonathan. She was concerned about being sexually involved with one man while legally being still married to another. The guilt was there. She unconsciously touched her wedding band. What was wrong with her? She couldn't keep herself from falling into bed with Jonathan yet she couldn't find the courage to finally end her failed marriage with Russ. For all intents and purposes Russ had already left her, so why couldn't she just tell him she wanted a divorce so she could finally resolve the guilt and begin to find true happiness with Jonathan?

Something had to give.

***************

For the remainder of the weekend she thought about her situation. Sunday night as she lay in bed, she worked through it again as she waited to go to sleep.

Tami closed her eyes. She wished that the images didn't pop up so easily. Despite her attempts to focus on something else, anything else, the memories came anyway, reeling over and over again in her mind. She seemed able to think of nothing else.

As she lay back on her pillow, the night she'd spent with Jonathan came back to her in clear, crisp sights, sounds, and sensations. His face, his body, his hands, his voice were all so easily retrieved from her memory bank. She could almost feel his body against hers, his hands and tongue playing over her naked, yearning flesh like some delicate instrument. He knew just where and when to touch her, sending her to places that she hadn't been in a long time, or had never been to.

The memories that scared her were those of her own urgency, her own hunger, how her own fingers and mouth had devoured him. The passion, the lust, and the desire of that night were incredible, but what was different for her, the thing that had hooked her on Jonathan Grant was his gentle caress, that he took the time to make sure that she felt the same pleasure, all of the same sensations that he was feeling, that it was important that they have a shared experience.

He had touched her so gently, so lovingly, despite his urgency and his insatiable passion. It was almost as if he felt something so much deeper than pleasure. He'd seemed so intent upon pleasing her.

Tami rolled onto her side, twisting her pillow and hugging it to her.

What was it about that man? Whenever she was with him she couldn't think straight. She also couldn't keep her clothes on.

She couldn't believe how comfortable she felt around him, yet at the same time she felt an unsettling restlessness around him. She knew that wanting to be with him but being unable at the moment to give herself completely to him were the reasons for these conflicting emotions. She needed to do something about that.

***************

Monday morning.

Tami arrived at work knowing she needed to speak with Jonathan. When she approached him in his office she didn't have a plan, she just knew that they needed to talk. Upon entering his office she told herself that she shouldn't be nearly so excited to see him.

"Hi. Can we talk?" Tami asked, quietly closing the door behind her.

"Sure. What about?" He asked as she sat down in a chair across the desk from him.

"About the other night, and that next morning. What we did was wrong. I'm still married. It's not much of a marriage, but legally, it's a marriage," she said.

He just looked at her, wondering when she was going to finally get out of that beat-up marriage.

"I got drunk, that's not an excuse, it's just what happened," she went on. "It can't happen again. I can't keep doing this."

"Okay, so we were a little drunk, but it was so good. You have to admit that it was worth doing."

"Oh, I'm not denying it, I'm not saying that it wasn't great. It was fantastic. I just can't put myself through the mental abuse and guilt that I always feel afterward," she explained.

"I always feel so good when I'm with you," he slowly explained. "Even now, I feel so relaxed, yet, so complete...what?"

She had been watching him with a keen interest. Then her lips curved up into a half-smile.

Jonathan raised an eyebrow at the smile that spread across her face. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because you really care about me, I can see it in your eyes. You're afraid that we're over."

"Are we?"

"No. Not in the least. I just I need some time to work this all out," she said.

"How much time?"

"I'm not sure. I know that isn't fair, but it's the best I've got," she said. "I have to give myself a break from all of this guilt."

*************** Several weeks later, toward the end of January, Jonathan asked Tami to come in on a Saturday to help him complete a report that was due to for the shareholders meeting. She thought everything between them was on hold, enough time had passed since the night of the Christmas party without any further illicit contact, she felt things had settled down enough where she could trust herself to be alone in the office with Jonathan so she agreed to help him.

They were working in Jonathan's office. Every time she looked at him she remembered each of their previous encounters. Self conscious, finding herself blushing, she'd avert her eyes, avoided looking at him, needing the time to compose herself while she waited for the unexpected flutter in her stomach to leave. She couldn't look at him without feeling a rush of desire.

Damn it! Why was she suddenly acting like some school girl? She hated that he could get her pulse racing with his simple presence. Had she made a mistake by agreeing to be here?

You can't act on your impulses or you're going to go through all of that guilt again, she reminded herself.

Attempting to clear her mind, she blew out a breath. If she kept her eyes down, if she didn't make eye contact, she found that she could almost work in a normal fashion. But with eye contact or not, she couldn't get past the thought that she was sitting in close proximity to Jonathan. Though they weren't touching, she could feel his presence engulfing her.

Jonathan was busy trying to seem disinterested while he was completely interested. He was attempting to read every one of her glances, to gauge her mood.

"So," she said, a little too brightly, a little too forced, "what have you been doing to keep yourself busy over the past few weeks?" She slanted a glance in his direction.

"I've kept myself busy," was his noncommittal reply.

"Spending a lot of time at work?" She struggled to maintain an impersonal expression.

"That, and other things too," he replied as he went over a report.

His comment got under her skin.

He hadn't made a single attempt to initiate another sexual encounter with her since she'd left him in his hotel room on that cold December morning. Was he just honoring her request? Or had he moved on? Didn't he want her anymore? Or worse, was he seeing somebody new?

"Are you going to the Ice Festival next weekend?" she asked.

He lifted a shoulder and let it drop. "I haven't thought about it. We might go."

"We?" she asked, already kicking herself for sounding so unsecure.

Was there a touch of jealousy in her voice, he wondered.

"Rachel and I. It's kind of a father daughter thing. I've been taking her to see the sculptures every year since she was a little girl, but this year I don't know if she'd going to make it home from college."

"Oh," she said, feeling relieved as well as foolish. He looked at her and grinned.

When her eyes met his she was afraid he could see the desire inside her that was so close to the surface, she could see that same desire in his eyes before she looked away. A sudden memory of the intensity they'd shared filled her body.

Oh, God, she thought.

She could feel his closeness, it was almost overwhelming. "I hope she makes it home," she said to hide the shiver that went through her. There was an obvious sexual tension filling the room. She tried to ignore the attraction, to control the craving.

"So do I." He was finding it almost impossible to keep his hands to himself. The memory of her soft skin against his was too addictive; he imagined slipping his hand up under her shirt and caressing her firm breasts. He yearned to take her into his arms, kiss her with the tenderness she deserved, to feel her body mold against his.

He stood up, taking her hands in his, he slowly helped her stand. He looked into her eyes, saw the same yearning in her eyes. Jonathan reached up and touched her hair, pushing back a strand and letting his fingers caress her cheek. She closed her eyes absorbing the lovely sensations traversing through her body. She could feel his breath, she opened her eyes finding him close, his fingers tracing over her lips. She kissed his fingertips; her mouth was warm, wet, and inviting.

Her eyes stayed with his as he moved his fingers down over her neck and into the collar of her shirt. He began undoing the buttons, hesitating after each button to give her time to protest. Instead, she sat back, inviting his touch. He was proceeding slowly, cautiously, giving her the illusion that she was actually in control.

She felt his gaze drift over her, gliding smoothly down her throat, over her breasts, across her belly, then pausing at the vee between her thighs. After only a slight hesitation, his gazed moved on and skimmed over her legs, all the way down to her feet; then he moved upward until he reached her chest. Her nipples pressed against the thin fabric of her blouse, as if begging for his touch.

His approach did nothing to assuage the intensity. It only made her ache with desire. Sensing her urgency, he leaned in and kissed her, gently letting his lips brush over hers. Soft, sensuous kisses, her mouth urging him on. Each of her nerve ending seemed to come alive and the kissing became deep and frantic, but he left her mouth and moved his lips to her ear. He let his tongue slip along the outer ear and was rewarded with a soft moan.

He finished tugging open her shirt, letting his mouth wander, taking his time as he explored her body. He reached behind her and released her bra, pulling it out of his way; arousal shot through Tami so hard and fast she could hardly breathe as he let his tongue play over her sensitive, hard nipples. It wasn't long before she began to tremble.

"Oh, Jonathan," Tami whispered.

She had a deep itch in her pussy, one she couldn't rid herself of, an itch that could only be scratched by the deep, penetrating thrusts of Jonathan's cock.

He lifted his head and gazed at her upper torso, admiring her naked beauty, his hands felt warm against her flesh, exploring her curves with a barely restrained eagerness, zeroing in on the hard buds straining from the swell of her breasts. Back and forth he stroked his thumbs. Tami had to gasp for each breath. Her entire body felt as if it were on fire.

"I feel like a slut, but I don't care. I need you...right now."

He nodded. "I need you too, Tami."

Her name came from his lips slowly, softly. A verbal caress.

She shivered.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"A little bit chilly," she lied.

Tami could hardly breathe. He was so close, their bodies touching, his masculine heat warming her. Unable to resist the temptation she raised one hand and placed it in the center of his chest.

He grabbed her hand and slowly brought it down and held it against his blue jean covered erection. She looked up into his eyes, a sizzling current of lust had ignited between them. She stood before him, entranced by the promise of the pleasure he would soon deliver, she let her fingers slowly trace the outline of his rigid manhood.

He took the look in her eyes for the cue that it was, and leaned in to kiss her, his lips lightly brushing against hers, whispering the faintest of kisses against her soft lips until they opened with a blend of soft passion and hard desire. That's when the kiss deepened. It became a warm, delicious, moist caress that ignited a fiery path straight to her feminine core. It became increasingly exciting and powerful and caused an ever-growing hunger that could only be feed by their combined lust.

She closed her eyes as she slid her hand up, under his shirt, her fingers sweeping over his flat stomach, tracing his pectoral muscles and exploring the ropey muscles where his shoulder met his neck.

He broke the kiss and pulled his shirt off to give her better access and she didn't even bother using her fingers anymore. She used her mouth to explore his upper torso.

"You really know how to make me hot," he whispered.

She moved lower, unbuttoning his jeans, sliding them and his boxers down over his hips, exposing his solid erection.

Tami wrapped her small hand around the base of his cock and leaned down placing her lips on the tip, delivering a loving kiss. She then flicked out her tongue and licked around the knob, basting the puffy cock-head, swirling her tongue around it before finally plopping it into her mouth.

She breathed through her nose as she took several inches into her mouth, sucking up, and down as the hot cock-head glided and throbbed along the roof of her mouth and hit her throat with each bob of her head. She relaxed her jaw and her lips parted further, her mouth sliding further down over the thick, throbbing cock. She had to stop when she had a little over half of his big prick in her sucking mouth; her lips were stretched wide around his thick, meaty cock-shaft. Tami shut her eyes and puckering her cheeks, she eagerly began sucking very hard on the blood-engorged length of her boss' prick.

"Oh, fuck!" Jonathan moaned as he gazed down at her, wildly excited by the spectacle of this sexy woman hungrily slurping and milking her lips wetly around his prick. "That feels so good, but I really need to be inside you, like right now!"

Her insistent blow-job had been the trigger that threw everything into fast-forward. He pulled her up off of his prick and began tearing at her pants, he couldn't finished getting her undressed quick enough, couldn't touch each other enough, couldn't kiss and feel enough. They paused only when they were both completely naked and Jonathan lifted her up, laying her down on his desk with her long legs hanging off the edge. He stood between her legs and spread her knees with his hands. He opened her pussy lips with the head of his engorged cock. As the head grazed her wet outer lips, she emitted a moan.

"Oh God," she whimpered, but otherwise lay still, watching as Jonathan slid his hard cock into her warm wet tunnel, slowly pushing his whole shaft into the pink, moist interior.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,403 Followers