Tasting A Cum Filled Cunt

Story Info
He eats the cum from his slut wife.
851 words
3.88
514.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,329 Followers

My wife is always horny 24 hours a day she always has sex on her mind. How would you like to come home from work and open the door and you hear your wife moaning in the bedroom. You walk up to the bedroom door and you peek in and see your wife with a Budweiser bottle wedged in her cunt.

The bottle is lodged in her cunt with the wide part inserted first. She hears me at the door and invites me in. She tells me to take my clothes off that she wants to fuck me in the ass with the other end of the bottle. I get naked and my cock is standing straight up in the air. I get down on my hands and knee's and she pulls the bottle out of her cunt and smears her juices all over it as she inserts it in my ass.

Of coarse I like being dominated so I turn into her fuck toy, as all but two inches of bottle is crammed into by asshole. After my cock swells up and spills my cum all over the bed she pulls the bottle out of my ass and tells me how nasty I am for letting her fuck me that way.

She starts whipping my ass for wasting my cum on the sheets my wife likes to degrade me. She likes to have many men fuck her and she loves the feel of her cunt full of sperm and the way it looks when the cum is churned into a white lather.

I love to lay under her while she is in the doggie position and watch up close while my wife Cindy fucks the cum out of all the guys. I love to taste the cum that leaks out of her pussy when the guy pulls his prick out of her pussy or ass. I also like to hear the sounds her pussy makes as the cock is pushing air in her loose cunt.

In between changing partners sometimes she will fart and cum will blow all over my chest. It's kind of funny to look around the room and see all these naked men fixing to fuck my wife.

All of them stroking and milking on their cocks. Cindy is always excited when Thursday night rolls around that is when all my buddies at work come over to the house to fuck my wife. Of coarse their wife's think they are out playing poker.

On that night I am just like one of the guys I stand in line to fuck her just like everyone else. I would like to be down under her watching the fucking, but some of the guys at work might think I'm gay because I like the taste of cum. But after they leave I'm up to my ears in cum.

It's hard to explain to you how eight men can cum so much. My wife just loves the way I suck on her swollen clit and how I tongue her loose wet cunt as I lick and fuck her asshole with my tongue. Sometimes she will take out a dildo and insert it in her pussy while I am sucking on her puckered asshole when she push's it in she is also pushing the cum out so I have to catch it with my mouth. YUM! I remember the first time I tasted my own cum....... and this may help some of you readers that E-mail me and want to know how to start eating cum.

Start out by tying a cotton rope around your balls; this will prevent you from cumming so easy. Sit back and read you a nasty story, most of my stories will make you want to cum. As you are stroking your cock if any pre-cum forms you need to scoop it up and eat it. This is before you cum so you will still be horny. Start off tasting it a little at a time after a few weeks you will be able to eat your full load. Nothing.....NOTHING makes a woman more horny then to see you taste your cum.

Most women would love to see their lover jack-off and eat their load for them. And the first time you suck you're cum out of her pussy she will be hooked. She will let you fuck her anytime.

I love it when my wife has her best friend Robin over and they make me perform sex acts on myself while they sit back and play with their pussy's. While I am fucking myself with a dildo while I jack my cock off. They will make me pull the dildo out and suck on it. They love to call me names like cock sucker and whore dog. Sometimes I have to get down on my hands and knees and lick their asshole. Robin loves to have me suck on her asshole. She tells me her husband won't do the kinky things I will.

If you like this story E-mail me and try tasting your juice.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,329 Followers