Tattoo Fetish

Story Info
A girl gets turned on when the needle hits her skin.
1.8k words
3.67
47.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne grew excited as her tattoo appointment slowly crept closer. She had been waiting for six months for Dean, the tattooist, to add to her design. Although impatient at times, she experienced arousal while the thin needle entered her skin.

It was her second appointment to finish her first tattoo, a very large piece on her lower back. At her previous appointment, he had carved the outline and shaded parts. The first experience had gotten her so wet that she had to pleasure herself with her dildo as soon as she arrived home. She thought it a little weird, but breathed a sigh of relief when she looked her 'symptoms' up on the internet to find out she had a tattoo fetish.

Although she loved sex with her boyfriend, Steve, she hadn't told him of her tattoo pain fetish. She had always found it extremely arousing, as the fine, sharp needle gently sunk into her skin and Dean outlined the gorgeous curly rose design on the base of her back. She couldn't stop thinking about the pain, the oh so pleasurable pain. At her last appointment, she had been booked in for an hour, but she made sure she had a longer appointment for ultimate pleasure. The pleasure and pain factor drew her in and she couldn't wait for that moment.

She wondered if maybe she should buy a starter bondage set that Steve could use on her, to invoke a little pain. He could start to whip her gently and tie her up so she couldn't escape, then fuck her hard, doggy style. Just the thought of him whipping her soon started to froth out the juices from her elegant, river of lubrication.

She had to change her directional thoughts to someone unsexy. She didn't want to act strange or aroused beside Dean, she needed to hold in the pleasure until she arrived home and could jump on her sexy boyfriend, without a second thought.

Steve drove her to the tattoo parlour, and before she left, he gave her a lingering kiss which made her scream for more of him.

"You always manage to turn me on when we part?"

"I'm only teasing. Listen I'll be with you in two hours, you can take your frustrations out on me then."

"Fucking prick," she added, slamming the car door and stepped casually into the tattoo parlour.

"Hi Dean. How late are you today?"

"About thirty minutes."

"Righty ho. I'll just nip next door to the shop and grab a coffee. Can I get you anything?"

"Can of coke please."

The sound of the needle caused her uncontrollable mind to shake into a horny state.

"Okay I'll be back in two."

She stepped into the cafe next door to the parlour and orderered a milky coffee and a can of coke. She soon returned and waited patiently in the foyer. She knew her fetish was real, she wasn't a freak. Her tattoo fetish orgasm would be worth the two hours of pain. She could think of nothing else, the sharp, faint needle that would penetrate the dermis layer of her skin had already started to send convulsions toward her clit.

She looked over the old issues of Bizzare mag, and before she knew it, Dean had finished tattooing his client and her turn had arrived. His client shortly left, his tattoo covered in clingfilm to heal the wound. She took off her coat and top, sitting only in her black, sexy bra and made herself comfortable.

She knew it would be another ten or so minutes before the needle struck her skin. She craved the prick, like no other joy. He drew the additional design onto a piece of tracing paper. He sprayed an antiseptic spray onto her lower back, to cleanse over the area and forcefully pushed the inked design onto her skin, so he could carve out the exquisite design with his fine outlining needle.

"All done. Are you ready?"

"Definitely," and he pierced her skin with the fine, needle stencil, the pain action forcing juices to flow out of her sensitive genital area.

She desperately wanted to pleasure herself, but it was all a waiting game, the pleasure and pain, the orgasm. How could she make it through two hours of erotic fun?

He wiped off the ink he had just injected into her skin, then pushed the needle into the black ink and pierced her skin again. Every time she experienced that sharp burst of pain, her vagina contracted with an uncontrollable urge. She continued to pulsate her vagina and the moment almost made her reach her peak of climax, and she let out a slight moan. She wondered if Dean could hear her silent moans, but was relieved that she only moaned inside, enjoying every sensational prick to her skin. "Hey it's looking nice this design Leanne."

"Cool I can't wait to see it. Tattoos aren't that bad really, it's rather enjoyable really."

"Did I hear right, you enjoy them?"

"Damn right."

"Whatever turns you on chick. So I guess you'll be getting more then?"

"Oh yes, they're so sexy."

She wondered if he had read her mind as she had just confessed she enjoyed the pain of a tattoo.

"I'm definitely going to book in again, but not sure what to get next, what do most women like tattoo wise?"

"Well at the moment I've had a lot of girls in who want quite large pieces, either on their arms or their back, the small girly tattoos are mostly out, the bigger the better, the bigger the sexier I say. Black and grey is always classic."

"Wow really, I wouldn't mind a big piece but, of course, I'd have to start saving up."

"Well that's no problem just book in for an hour at a time, and I can get started on it. There are no guarantees, I mean it may take a year or two but it's an easier way to afford your design. Tattoos can become a bit of a bad habit, I mean look at mine?"

"Yeah but I bet you can just tattoo yourself."

"Only some parts, but my mate does the rest. I love them."

Me too she eagerly thought.

Over an hour had passed into her appointment and the horny side of herself had weirdly mellowed subtly. She breathed a sigh of relief. At no point did she ever want to feel or show embarassment. She couldn't control her hunger to pain, but it had surely controlled her mindset.

In those silent moments when Dean concentrated on the tattoo shading, Leanne unleashed her inner minx and started to spontaneously tense her vagina in short, sharp but pleasurable mounts of excitement. She couldn't wait to take out her pain frustrations on her loving boyfriend, Steve.

"Right Leanne. Finished."

"Wow, really?"

"Looks a top tattoo. One sec, let me take a picture for my collection?"

"Can I see it?"

"Let me clean it over and then I'll let you view it in the mirror. The redness will subside in about 24 hours."

She loved the build up, the excitement and the reality. The pain had been totally worth it and she wanted more. She couldn't wait to book in next for a big tattoo piece, although she had to consider what design to have and where exactly on her body she wanted it. He showed her design through the mirror, "wow that's awesome Dean. I love it, and it's so sexy."

He covered her design in clingfilm and she carefully placed her clothes back on.

"No baths for two weeks, quick showers should do the trick. If it gets itchy, just put some Bepanthen on."

"Will do. Thanks again, I love it."

"Cool I'm glad you like it. I always love positive feedback."

She paid her money, and could see Steve's car outside. "See you soon Dean. I'll definitely have a think about what I want done next. I'll be in touch soon." She opened the parlour door, stepped out and jumped in his car.

"Okay chick, take care," Dean replied, but she could not hear him.

She smiled cheekily at Steve, and gave him an eager, fully snog on his tasty lips. "What was that for babe," he questioned her, surprised.

"Can I not just kiss my gorgeous boyfriend?"

"Of course babe, you know I love your spontaneity. How was the tattoo babe, two hours of total pain?"

"Nah it's not that bad, I'm gonna book myself for another soon."

"Really? Gosh you're brave."

As he started up the engine, she could unleash her pleasure, and that rush of urgent, incredible horniness approached, and she could think of nothing else but reaching orgasm. She unbuttoned her trousers, pulled them teasingly down, and placed her legs on his dashboard, ready for masturbation. "What are you doing Lee; you're going to give me a heart attack. How the fuck can I concentrate on driving with my horny girlfriend pleasuring herself without a hint of knowing what she'll do next."

"Sorry Steve. You know me, when the feeling approaches, I have to get it over with. I wish you could touch me on my hot spots. You'd take me to the peak instantly. Is there any chance you can pull over somewhere, or do you think your hunger can wait until we get back home?"

"Fuck that. Do you think I'm crazy? I'd probably kill us in a car crash. I can't watch you play with yourself, you know it gives me the severe horn, wait one sec I'll drive up to somewhere secluded."

Luckily they were off the road and he found somewhere quiet in a few seconds, showing off his lucky streak. He unfastened his seatbelt and started to finger her juicy hole. "Mmm you're very wet hun, you've gotten my dick so stiff now."

"That's good to hear. Steve, stick your prick into my dripping snatch right now, I want you to make me cum so hard."

He urgently unfastened his trousers and they dropped fast around his ankles. Leanne did not help in any way, which was strangly unlike her. She seemed almost intent on her own pleasure, an almost selfish streak subsiding from her. He pleasured her juices. "God you drive my cock so crazy, you're such a bad girl."

His balls started to massage over her engorged clit as he fucked her harder, and she experienced herself edging closer to the peak of no return, that moment of release, the enveloping tense seconds before pleasurable sensitivity. When she thought once again about the pain of her tattoo, she knew her erotic momentum would finally release. Her amazing peak shot out, and she whispered Steve's name against his ear, the final seconds causing her to cause him a little pain from her sharp, forced nail pressure which caused him to erupt without a brief thought.

The sensation of her nails on his back, the brief hint of pain, turned him on and forced another wonderful climax from him. He loved their periodic, pleasurable moments. They looked at one another with extreme lust, kissing for a fair while, until their hunger vanished. She knew he craved a little pain from sharp nail experiment, and couldn't wait to try out her beginner bondage kit on him on their arrival home.