Teaching Her Husband a Lesson

Story Info
He teaches Joy's husband not to take her for granted.
13.8k words
4.28
192.4k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

It was the first time I was ever in the place. A cocktail lounge in a small bedroom community on the outskirts of Tampa Fl. I decided to drop in on the spur of the moment.

I had no where to be on this rainy Friday night. My last girlfriend left me when I refused to let her move in with me. She was a nice enough girl and a great lay. Her only problem was she didn't know how to pick up after herself. I hated going over to her apartment because there was junk lying all over the place.

So here I was once more on my own. Looking to score a new girlfriend or at least score period. It didn't take me long to figure out that I picked the wrong bar to hangout in. There were three other couples in the place and that was it. Even the bartender seemed bored.

I was just about ready to give up and go looking for someplace with a little more excitement when in she walked. She stood about five eight in her five inch fuck me pumps. Her long blond hair hung down her back to just above her waist. Her little black dress seemed to be painted on her as it hugged her curvy body, and did she have some curves. Her breasts stood out like two missiles on her chest and her cleavage looked awfully inviting. Her legs were lean like a dancer.

She sat at the bar and ordered herself a drink. I nursed the remainder of my drink as I kept an eye on her. She didn't seem to waiting for anyone. She never looked at her watch or the clock on the wall above the bar.

When I saw that she was almost finished with her first drink I got the bartender's attention and ordered one for myself and one for the lady. When the bar tender told her I wanted to buy her a drink she studied me for a second then nodded her head.

Once she had her drink, she raised her glass and mouthed a thank you. I did the same in acknowledgement. A smile came to her lips and her eyes sparkled. I took this as a sign that she was alone and wasn't expecting company.

I picked up my drink and walked over to her. The closer I got the better looking she got. I saw she didn't use a lot of make up but just enough to enhance her beauty. Her eyes, were a vivid blue and her fingernails were long and well manicured. When I saw the wedding ring and the large diamond ring I knew she was married.

I don't care for messing around with other guys wives, it just something I'm not comfortable with. So I figured I would make some small talk and then I'd be on my way. I introduced myself then and if I could sit next to her. She readily agreed and introduced herself to me.

Two drinks later and close to an hour I knew all about her. We talked about our jobs and what our likes and dislikes were. She had an easy manner about her and she was easy to talk to. I definitely stayed longer then I intended.

It was already close to midnight and we were the only ones left in the bar with the exception of the bartender. He was looking as if he wanted to close but couldn't say so.

"It looks like the bartender wants us out of here." I told her.

"Yea he sure does. Do you want to come over to my place for a nightcap? She asked. Like I said I don't like messing with other guy's wives, but this one was almost too hard to say no to.

"I'd love to come over, but what would your husband say?" I asked nodding to her wedding ring. She looked to where I was looking and quickly covered her ring as a blush came to her face.

"Oh he's...umm away with his buddies fishing." She told me. I knew that was a lie. She took too long to answer me.

I wanted to get her someplace more private to find out what was going on. The bartender was doing everything to let us know that he wanted to close up. So I threw a five on to the bar as a tip and Joy took my arm and we walked outside.

I took Joy to her car, which she opened with her remote. Just before getting in she asked, "So are you coming over or not?"

"I'd love to, but I'm still not sure about your husband. I don't think he's away fishing with his buddies. Would you like to tell me what's really going on with the two of you."

Joy looked at the ground and thought a moment before saying. "There's a all night diner down the street. Why don't we go there and have some coffee and I'll try to explain what's going on. I really like you and I have a debt I have to fulfil."

Ten minutes later Joy and I we're sitting drinking coffee. The waitress went back to her crossword puzzle leaving us alone to talk.

"It started a few months ago. My husband Jeff and I had a disagreement over which driver was going to win at Daytona. When I won and he lost I made him do all the laundry for that week. Over the months the bets have been getting more risqué and I keep losing." She told me.

"About a month ago Jeff said he wanted to watch me have sex with another man. I was sure my driver was going to beat his so I said okay not thinking I could lose. As luck would have it, the driver I chose wound up crashing during the race and once more I had lost. Now every time we bet Jeff wants to watch me having sex with some guy we don't know."

"How do you feel about this?" I asked.

"At first I didn't like it. In the eight years that Jeff and I've been married I never cheated on him. Never even thought about it. The first time I went out to pick someone up I took the first guy home that talked to me. He wasn't very good and not very good-looking. He only lasted a few minutes before he came in me.

"I had him leave right after by telling him my husband would be home soon. I just wanted to get him out of our house. I felt so cheap and I didn't even know his name. All I wanted to do was get in the shower and wash his sperm out of me.

"Jeff had other ideas though. As soon as the guy was out of the house he came out of the closet he was hiding in. He came to me and slid his penis into me and he had an orgasm instantly. I was shocked that he did it so quickly. He normally can last a while. After he has an orgasm he's out of commission for a few hours, but this time he stayed hard and continued to do me for close to an hour. I usually only have one orgasm a night, but that night I had three or four. I wouldn't be lying if I said that was the best sex I ever had. We both passed out right after Jeff finished.

"The next morning I woke up all sticky from sweat and cum. I took a shower before Jeff even woke up. In the shower I started to feel cheap again when I thought about picking up some guy in a bar. At the same time I couldn't get over how good the sex was with Jeff. Apparently Jeff must have loved it too; he couldn't get enough of me that whole weekend. It felt like when we were first married. Believe me I wasn't complaining. Jeff did things that he never did before. Things I always wanted him to do like licking me down there" She said as she looked down at her lap.

"When Sunday came and we made our bet. I readily agreed, if I lost I would go out and find a guy so Jeff could watch me. Last Sunday I picked a driver I was almost sure would not beat Jeff's driver."

Through out this whole confession I stayed quite. Not wanting to passed judgement on them. As long as they were both happy with this why should I judge. "So where is Jeff now? I presume he follows you in case you get into trouble."

"No we waits at home for me." She told me

"That's pretty dangerous don't you think?" I asked now concerned

"I told Jeff it can be but he says I shouldn't worry. No one would hurt me seeing I'm willing." She told me and I could see this did bother her.

"That's crazy talk. I could be some whack job that hits you over the head and take you out into the woods. There I could rape you and kill you and no one would ever know. I think he should at lease follow you, just to be sure you're okay. You could take a longer way home so he can get home and into the closet before you show up."

"I know you're right, but what can I do?" She asked

I thought for a minute then asked, "How would you like to show Jeff how this kind of thing can go bad real fast?" I asked her. I'm normally not mean, but it really pisses me off when a guy takes his wife for granted and puts her into a dangerous position. I saw Joy's eyes light up at this before she asked.

"What do you have in mind?"

"That's up to you. Do you want to scare him just a little or do you want to scare him a lot? Or do you want him to do something he's never done before. Something he makes you do that you don't like and you wish he could try it just once to know how it feels." I saw Joy smile at this then a blush came to her face before she said.

"There is one thing, actually there are two things I would like him to experience but I doubt you'll go for it."

"Let's hear it, I'm willing to do just about anything." I told her. I meant it too. I was pretty sure I knew what she wanted and he wouldn't be the first guy to have his lips wrapped around my cock. He wouldn't be the first to be fucked by me, though he would be the first to do it unwillingly. I don't go looking for other guys to have sex with but if I'm horny and the opportunity presents itself I won't pass it up.

"I like giving him oral sex, but only when I'm the one that's in control. When he gets excited he'll start to, well you know." I knew what she wanted to say but she was too much a lady to say it.

"He starts to fuck your mouth, right?"

"Yea and he forces it down my throat. When you're not ready to have it go down there it hurts. I would like him to experience that just once." She told me as her face turned a deep red.

"Okay what's the other thing?" I asked. Joy looked at me as if I was talking a different language

"You mean you'll do that for me?" She asked

"Sure I have nothing against another guy sucking my cock." I could almost see her imagine what that would look like.

"The other thing is, well he's always trying to get me to let him do me in my bottom. I know it could hurt if he goes too fast. I want him to know what it feels like before I let him do me."

"Okay I can do that, but I have one question for you. How would you feel toward him after you watch him?" I stopped there I wanted her to realize what I was saying, When I didn't see any sign that she understood me I continued. "Look most straight guys will fight tooth and nail not to have sex with another guy, but once they see they have no choice most will enjoy it. I'm worried that if he does a good job and really enjoys it you will think he's gay and that will break up your marriage. I don't want that to happen, I don't want to break up your marriage."

Joy sat back and thought for a few minutes while I finished my coffee. After the waitress had refilled our cups and went back to her crossword puzzle Joy said. "Look I really don't think my husband could be gay. Though there is a chance that he may enjoy this and want to do it again. If he does that will be for us to talk over. I know I get excited at the thought of one guy doing another guy.

"I also know that he has talked about me getting intimate with another girl. He knows when I was in collage I had a relationship with my roommate and he's talked about watching me with another girl. I'm not sure I'm ready to go down that road just yet. I enjoyed my time with her too much. If he wants to be with other men I can live with that as long and he is careful and he comes home to me."

I took her hand in mine and said, "If you're sure you want to do this then lets go. I'd still like to take you home and make love to you even if we don't do anything else."

Joy kissed my hand and said. "You know you're the first guy I'm looking forward to do this with. I guess it's because I got to know you first. Come on lets go and have some fun."

"If we're going to do this we should come up with some ground rules. I may treat you a little on the rough side if you get scared or you don't want to do what I want you to, then say pop. Once I hear that I'll slow down or stop. If in the end when I go to discover your husband in the closet and you don't want me to do anything to him just say smoke or something to do with smoke. Other wise I'll be the one in charge and you both will take your orders from me."

"Your not going to get too rough are you?" She asked with a slight bit of fear in her voice.

"Just enough to make it look real. Remember you can stop me if you want. Also remember when I find your husband you have to act like I didn't know he was there." Joy and I talked for a few more minutes setting up signals so she would know when I was going to find her husband.

When I had Joy back at her car I gave her a kiss on the lips. She in turn wrapped her arms around my neck and opened her mouth for my tongue. We kissed for a few minutes as my hands moved over her tight body. When my hands grasped her ass cheeks Joy moaned into my mouth as her body press up against mine. I could tell this girl was going to be a good fuck.

"I'll follow you. Keep an eye out for me I don't want to lose you." I told her when we broke our kiss. Joy's hand moved down to my semi-hard cock and gave it a squeeze before saying

"I don't want to lose you either. How big is that?" I proudly told her eight and a half inches. "I definitely don't want to lose you. That's bigger then any thing I've had before. Jeff is definitely going to get an eyeful tonight."

"If all goes as planned he's going to get a mouthful too." I told her

"And let's not forget his ass." She said with a giggle.

I followed Joy as close as I could all the way back to her house. Not surprisingly she lived in a fairly well to do subdivision. The kind where some board tells you how long your grass can be and what color you can paint your house.

Joy pulled her car into the garage and I parked in the driveway. As I was getting out of my car I reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a leather cock ring and slipped it into my pocket. I keep the cock ring in there for emergencies. I wanted to give this girl a nice long fuck and the cock ring will help me last.

From the outside, the house was completely dark with the exception of a light coming from the top floor. Just as I was going to catch up with Joy in the garage I saw the light go off. I met up with Joy and went into the house.

"Come on let's go upstairs and get started." She said excitedly as she quickly locked the door.

"What's the rush babe, where's that drink you promised me?" I asked to let her know that I was taking control of the situation.

"Oh yea sorry I forgot." She said as she went to the bar to get me my drink.

I walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck just below her right ear and whispered. "Take it easy we don't want him to think this was planned. Now giggle in case he's listening."

Joy giggled just loud enough so he could hear as I reached around her and took her breasts in my hands. They were nice and firm and I could feel her nipples were all ready hard. She moaned as I pinched her nipples just slightly.

I turned her around and we kissed again. This time the kiss lasted a lot longer as our hands roamed over each other's body. We kissed for about ten minutes when I figured we had taken long enough. Joy had by this time open the zipper of my pants and her hand was now inside stroking my half-hard cock.

I nibbled at her ear and whispered "Now say, lets go upstairs I got to have you in me."

"God I have to have you in me, let's go upstairs?" She said loud enough for her husband to hear. For some reason I knew she wasn't saying it for his benefit.

We walked upstairs hand in hand to her huge master bedroom. Joy turned on the lights as we entered the bedroom. A lamp on both sides of the bed came on as well as three recessed lights in the ceiling. Along one wall was a king size bed with four large posts. Directly across from the bed was a large walk in closet with two sliding mirror doors that open from the center. I could see that the doors were open just slightly.

When we were standing in front of the bed and directly in front of the opening in the closet I pulled Joy to me and kissed her once more. We kissed passionately as I lowered the zipper of her dress. Mean while Joy was unbuttoning my shirt. When she had the shirt off her hands when to my chest. She instantly pulled her mouth from mine and looked and my chest.

"Wow it looks like I picked a winner here. Dam you look good." She said as she ran her hands over my muscular chest and stomach.

I love it when girls appreciate the hard work I put into keeping my body hard and lean. I stood six foot two and weighed a hundred and seventy pounds. Thanks to the four days a week I lift weights and the ten miles I run each day I'm rock hard. One girl said I look like one of the guys in the old gladiator movies. That comment made me feel really good.

We kissed some more as she ran her hands all over me and I finally got her dress off. It was my turn to look now. She may not work out like I do but her body was well tone. Her stomach was flat as the proverbial board. Her thighs were lean, as were her legs.

"I did pretty good myself and your tasted in lingerie is impeccable." I told her

She was wearing thigh high stockings; not pantyhose like most women wear. Her black satin French cut panties went over the garters and her black satin bra barely contained her breast.

She came to me once more and we kissed. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the cock ring as she started to unbuckle my belt. As she started to undo the button holding my slacks together I stepped out of my shoes. Joy let my pants drop to the floor as I unhooked and removed her bra. When we broke our kiss Joy when down to her knees to remove my pants from around my feet. She then removed my socks.

With trembling hands she reached up and removed my boxers. When my cock came into view I heard a slight gasp. I think it came from Joy but it could have come from the closet.

Once she had my boxers off she took my cock in her hand. It still wasn't completely hard yet, but it was close. She looked up at me and said "You have a really nice thing down here."

I knew she wouldn't say cock. For some one as lady like as she was the word cock is too vulgar of a word. That was going to change tonight. "What thing are you talking about honey?"

"Your thing here." She said pointing my cock up at me.

"You mean my cock?"

"Yes that." She told me with a slight blush to her cheeks.

"Then say it, call it what it is." I told her.

I watched as she swallowed a little of her pride before she said "You really have a nice cock." She told me as a deeper blush came to her face but also a smile came to her lips.

"If you like my cock so much why don't you give it a kiss." Joy leaned in and gave my cock a small kiss. "No really kiss it. Let my cock know you're looking forward to having it fuck you."

Joy took the head of my cock into her mouth and her lips sealed around the shaft. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her reflection in the mirror of the closet door. She looked right at the crack between the doors as her lips slid down my cock.

"That's it baby now you showing it how much your looking forward to a good fucking." I told her as she looked up at me and smiled with her eyes.

I let Joy suck my cock for about five minutes till I was completely hard. She was actually pretty good. She used a lot of tongue action and her lips griped my cock as they slid up and down my cock. Her teeth grassed the surface of my cock just enough to give me pleasure with out any pain. I was almost tempted to let her bring me off with her mouth, but that wasn't part of the plan.

I stepped back pulling my cock out of her mouth and said, "Man you're a great cock sucker. I wouldn't mind feeding you a load, but I really want to fuck that pussy of yours." I held out the cock ring to Joy and said, "Here while you're down on your knees put this on."

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers