Tears of an Angel

Story Info
A man's second chance with the girl he loves.
2.4k words
3.54
17.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the age of 23 Jack was leading a successful life after college. He was working at his dad's construction company as a foreman and was working towards a master in social work. He lived in a shithole apartment that he could easily escape but he couldn't leave it, for it was the last memory of "The Cunt". Every time he called her that it was only to make people think he was over it. The truth was everyday was filled with thoughts of her almost to the point where it was unbearable pain he could only kill with the LSD which just made things worse. It also made him wake up next to some psychotic bitch Julia who now stalked him.

Through all this pain every time he thought of her he was happy, her, the only thing that had made Jack happy. Her name was Ashley, the most beautiful girl in the world. She had eyes that sparkled in the light and a smile that could make the world happier. Kissing her was like sex and sex with her was like heaven. But that was a year ago and because of how it ended they never talked again. This pained him more.

He played over how it ended everyday and thought about how he could have changed it. Towards the end of the relationship Jack was getting into drugs and wasn't the most supporting person. He tried to seek help but it was too late. All he had at that point was his best friend Bill and Ashley. Then while he was sitting in his child psych class he overheard another student talking about how Bill and Ashley were together kissing and holding each other. Jack broke down but most of all he just got full of revenge. He confronted Bill his best friend for almost his whole life and just beat him until he was pulled away.

After going to rehab Jack chose some new friends. Stoners. All he did when he thought of Ashley was smoke a blunt and fuck some random girl but it wasn't the same as this love he once had. He no longer was loved and no longer had a true friend.

On this particular night of June 23 he was just doing the usual, smoking a couple bowls, dropping some acid and then listening to music. He felt a little horny and thought he'd call Julia. Just then his phone rang. He picked up the phone and said "Hello".

"Hey Jack its Ashley"

Jack thought he had just heard an angel. His next sentence came out with much trouble.

"Ummm, hey....What's up man?"

"I want to talk to you." She said. "Do you want to meet up at Starbucks in like 20 minutes?"

Jack now had an executive decision to make, have Julia come over or see Ashley the girl he loved. Julia had two things to offer, weed and sex, but on the other hand Ashley offered love.

"Yea I'll be there"

They said bye and Jack got in his car and stopped to get cigarettes and a couple beers before he went and met her.

Even though everything seemed unreal to him Jack spotted Ashley right away, sitting and looking beautiful. He sat down next to her and said "Hey".

When she looked up at him Jack noticed that her face had many cuts and bruises on them. She was also crying. "Hey." she said back weakly.

"What happened?" Jack asked with much concern.

"Bill and I got in a fight and he hit me." she replied as tears rolled down her face.

"I'm so sorry." Jack said, "Can I do anything to help?"

"Can we go back to your place so we can talk?" she asked

"Yea sure, but can you drive I'm too fucked up."

Ashley let out a small laugh and said "Sure"

When they got in the car Jack let her pick out what she wanted to listen to. She chose the Slint CD that they used to listen to all the time. She started the car and they were off.

"Do you still live in that shitty apartment?" Ashley asked.

"Yea man."

"I hated living there it was so disgusting."

"I don't mind man."

The rest of the drive was silent but Jack just stared at her the whole time thinking about how beautiful she was. He changed the CD at one point to listen to some Portishead.

When the got in his apartment they just sat down on the couch and sat in silence for a minute then Jack lit a cigarette and said "So what do you want to talk about?"

"You." she said softly.

"Me."

"Well me and you I guess."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I want to talk about how we ended and what I did to you."

"Okay" Jack said reluctantly

"I know what I did to you was really fucked up and I know that you really needed me and I was just being selfish and recently I just haven't been able to stop thinking about you and how bad I hurt you and I want you to know I still love you and I want to start over." she said as tears began to run down her face.

Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing. He tried to say something but he couldn't all he could do was sit there with an open mouth.

"How do I know you won't pull the same bullshit." he finally said.

"Because I don't want to lose you again." Ashley said.

Ashley just broke down in tears and even with a beat up face and tears running down her face Jack knew that he was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world. He knew that this was his opportunity to get her back. Jack lifted Ashley's head up and wiped away her tears as he kissed her softly on the lips. They embraced each other and started kissing passionately; exploring each others bodies like it was their first time.

When the kiss finally broke Jack whispered into Ashley's ear, "I love you so much...I never stopped loving you...I only stayed in this apartment because of the memories of me and you...make me happy again."

"I'll do anything for you...I fucked up so bad...I don't deserve your love... I've never loved anyone as much as you."

They ended with a kiss and Jack took Ashley's hand and took her to the bedroom. Just then Jack puked. He was obviously too intoxicated to do anything so Ashley just laid in bed next to him for the night occasionally kissing him and telling him that she loved him.

In the morning Jack walked into his kitchen to see Ashley making breakfast while dancing to Chris Isaak. She danced over to him and kissed him.

"Mornin'" Jack said.

"Good morning love."

God she looked so beautiful Jack wanted to just fuck her right there. He went up behind her and kissed her on the neck and lightly squeezed her breasts. She let out a soft moan of pure pleasure. She put her hand on the back of his head. She knew what he wanted and she wanted it too. He moved his hand down to her moist pussy, remembering how it felt. It was still the same, shaven with just a little hair as if she was going through puberty. Ashley took his cock out and started stroking it lightly. Her hand sent shockwaves through Jacks body. He couldn't take it anymore, he bent her over the counter and tore her pink satin panties off and lunged his tongue into her soaking wet pussy.

Ashley started moaning very loudly. She was feeling a pure bliss you could only find in a Utopian society. She tasted better than Jack remembered, almost candy like. He circled his tongue around her clit as he inserted a finger into her ass. Ashley started screaming as her first orgasm was passing over her.

Jack then proceeded to get up and let her taste herself on his lips. Ashley was very satisfied with the taste but wanted to taste something else and Jack knew what she had in mind. Ashley got onto her knees and without stall took Jack's cock into her mouth. She started working on it with a slow pace and jerked him with her hand while she fingered herself with the other. She had forgotten how big he was and was a little bit shocked when she couldn't take it all but when she looked at Jack's face she knew she was doing good regardless.

"I love you so much." Jack said as he let out a loud moan.

Ashley wasn't willing to let the cock leave her mouth but she let Jack know how she felt with a soft loving moan that sent vibrations through Jack's cock. This made Jack go wild and came almost instantly sending multiple shots of cum into Ashley's mouth. Ashley sucked every drop out of his cock leaving her very satisfied. She took his cock out of her mouth, playing with his cum for a couple of seconds then swallowing it before licking his cock clean.

"You like?" Ashley said in a naughty voice.

"I love." Jack said as he kissed her. "I wanna fuck you so bad right now".

"I want to wait a while, is that okay?"

"Okay."

They ended with a kiss and sat down to eat real food.

After staying with Jack for a while Ashley decided to move in with him again. There was a problem though; all her things were at her apartment with Bill. She was too afraid to face Bill so she asked Jack if he would go get her things. Not wanting to see her get hurt Jack reluctantly agreed but he was really nervous about going. Jack had not seen Bill in a year and had no real desire to. Jack kept to his promise though and headed over to the apartment.

When Jack got to the apartment he slowly got out of the car smoking a cigarette before going in. As he knocked on the door Jack braced himself for a confrontation. As the door opened he saw Bill standing there awestruck.

"Get the fuck out of here, now!" Bill yelled.

"Just chill out, I'm here to get Ashley's things."

"What the fuck?" Bill said in shock. "What do you need her shit for"?

Jack paused for a second then let out a sigh and said, "She's living with me now."

"I want to talk to her."

"You can't."

"Why the fuck not, she's mine!"

"Not anymore, I'm sorry."

Bill looked down to the floor with a look of despair on his face.

"I'm sorry; I'll just get her things and leave." Jack said not knowing how to console the man who had been his best friend until last year. All he could say was I'm sorry and wished he could say more.

"You have five minutes." Bill said.

"Where's her stuff."

"Follow me."

Jack followed Bill to the bedroom and got all of Ashley's possessions then left without saying bye to Bill. Before he went home he called up his dealer and friend Greg to pick up some acid and pot. The sight of his old friend and seeing what had happened to there relationship made him depressed. They met up at Starbucks and hung out for a bit before making the deal. Then out of nowhere Julia appeared.

"Hey angel." she said with a kiss.

"I'm not your angel."

"Baby why are you always so angry with me."

"Because you don't leave me alone and can't accept that I don't love you."

Julia got angry at this point and started yelling but Jack couldn't make out what she was saying. He just lit a cigarette and looked at her. Then Julia slapped Jack straight across the face scratching him across the face making him bleed.

"I know what it is; you've found some little twit, well when I find her she'll be fucking dead!" Julia yelled.

"Julia don't ever come near me again, please." Jack said as nice as he could.

Julia stormed of yelling obscenities at him. He didn't care though because he had Ashley. He got in his car and started driving, smoking a blunt and taking a few hits of acid before going home.

When he got back to the apartment Ashley was waiting eagerly for him. She got up from the couch and kissed then looked into his bloodshot eyes. He tried to look away but there was no hiding the fact that he was high.

"Oh baby, why are you doing this to yourself?" Ashley said as she started to cry.

"Don't cry I'm just a little high baby, it's all good."

"No it's not, your ruining yourself."

"Baby I just needed to relieve a little stress."

"Why were you stressed?"

Jack hesitated for a second. He sat down and lit a cigarette and looked at Ashley.

"It was seeing Bill again." he finally said. "He was my best friend and now it's like we don't even know each other".

"You should have said something I wouldn't have sent you to get my shit or I would have gone with you." Ashley said in an angry tone.

"Na, fuck that, what if he hurt you."

"I don't care about that."

"Well I do."

It was at this moment that Ashley finally realized that Jack really loved her and would rather do something that would cause him to harm himself then let her get hurt. She walked over to Jack and got on top of him and started kissing him very intimately.

"I thought you were mad at me." Jack said in bewilderment.

"Yea, but I realized how much you love me and I can't be mad at you."

"You confuse me sometimes."

"What will make you stop doing drugs though?"

"Marry me."

Ashley stared at him not knowing what to say. She wanted to say yes but could form a word. She kissed him and said "Yes".

"I also want to get far away from here." Jack said.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Canada or something."

"Okay, but can we do a little role play until we get married."

"Okay, what?"

"Let's pretend I'm still a virgin and that I'm going to keep my virginity until we're married."

Jack was intrigued by the thought and agreed. And so the plans were set and the next chapter of their story has yet to be told...