Telepath King Ch. 08

Story Info
A Queen for the Telepath King?
10.9k words
4.74
48.2k
21

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bigger Chapter for ya, hope you like it!

Work of fiction yadda yadda yadda. You know the drill. If it doesn't seem logical or real, that's because it isn't. That's why we call it a fantasy!

Chapter Eight - My Queen

"Tommy, can we talk?" Andie said as she joined us.

"Yes. Andie, we can always talk." I said as I looked at a woman in her early thirties. She looked up at me, questions covering her face.

"Madame Teresa and I didn't want to upset you." She said. I smiled at the woman and peered into her mind. Her name was Juliet and she was from Boston. She was a waitress and had been out drinking with her girlfriends when she was taken.

"Yes Andie, I know. Understand, I wasn't asking out of spite. I was merely making an observation. I understand what is expected of me. I understand the weight of my every decision. I just wanted to know where Teresa stood." I said as I grabbed Juliet's hands and examined them. She was indeed beautiful, very beautiful. And then it hit me. She was the woman from my dream. I looked at her, examining her eyes without letting her look into mine. I had to be sure.

I had thought that Maria was the one, but after looking at Juliet, her and Maria looked alike. Maybe there was no woman in my dream, only a vision of what the woman could look like. I wasn't sure and would for now, keep it to myself.

"It's just that, we know so little, and well, you're the prophecy. We aren't sure how to proceed with you." Andie said. I let go of Juliet's hands and turned to Andie.

"It's okay darling. I understand. How about we talk more about this later okay? Tonight at dinner, you and I can discuss this more with Teresa." I said. She smiled and took my hand, kissing it.

"Yes Master Thomas." She said as she let it go.

"Are you going to hurt me?" Juliet asked as I turned my attention back to her.

"On the contrary my dear. The Master has saved you from immeasurable pain and most certain death." Teresa said as she entered into the room. "Master..." She began as she addressed me now. I held up my hand.

"Later Teresa. Right now, we need to concentrate on our guests." I said. I looked back at Juliet.

"Tell me you're name." I asked her.

"I don't remember my name." She replied. What ever they had given her, it was blocking her memory.

"We'll help you with that. For now, let the good doctors examine you. If you are injured in anyway, they will help to heal you. Are you hungry or need anything?" I asked her.

"Thank you, no. I'm fine. I just have questions." She said. I looked at the doctor.

"Doc, how is this one?" I asked.

"She's fine. A little shock and I would guess some drugs in her system, but that will pass with time." He said as he checked out another girl.

"Mind if I take this one?" I asked.

"Be my guest. We're done with her for now." He said. He wasn't using any of the protocol he should have by addressing the Mishanna, but that was fine. In these circumstances, I didn't blame him.

"Would you come with me please? I would like to answer your questions if I may." I said as I held out my hand to her. She took it and stood. She was amazingly beautiful and it was hard for me to look at her and not stare.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked as we went into the kitchen.

"Just here. Please, have a seat." I said to her. I grabbed a couple bottles of water from the fridge and slid one across the table to her.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You're safe. I promise." I replied.

"Who are you?" She continued.

"My name is Thomas. Master Thomas." I said.

"Master? Master of what?" She asked as she took a sip.

"Well, that will come clear in time. Right now, lets worry about the little things." I said as I looked at her. "You don't remember anything or just your name?" I asked.

"I don't remember my name, or how I got to where I was." She said.

"Well, you're name is Juliet. I can tell you anything you want to know, and hopefully it will fill in the gaps.

"Where do I live?"

"You live in Boston, but you were born in Charlotte, North Carolina. You moved to Boston for college and loved it so much you stayed even though you couldn't find work. You were working as a waitress at a local bar. You went out with your friends and got a little too drunk and that's when you were taken. You've been in captivity for almost a month." I said, giving her a Cliff Notes version of what brought her to me.

"Why was I being held?" She asked.

"You were kidnapped to be sold on the slave market." I said.

"And you bought me?" She asked. All this was sinking in and she was having a hard time putting the pieces together.

"Yes and no. That's a tricky question that I can't answer fully. Let's just say, I acquired you and the others." I said with a smile.

"Is what she said true? That lady out there?" Juliet asked of Teresa.

"Yes." I replied.

"Then I guess I owe you my life for saving it then." She said. She looked at the table.

"You're tired. Why don't we get you into a bed so you can get some real rest. Tomorrow, we can talk more." I said.

"I'd like to talk some more." She said, not budging.

"Okay, if you're feeling up to it." I said as I went around the counter and sat next to her.

"Who are you? I mean really? They treat you like you're important." She said as she revealed her observations. I smiled.

"To them, I am. It's hard to explain really. Most people, most ordinary people wouldn't understand. They would call me a freak, a mutant, a monster." I said as I started revealing who I was.

"Why is that?" She asked. I could tell that she indeed was smart, college educated.

"You see..." I started but Teresa cut me off. She was upset and was getting back at me.

"He's the Mishanna. He's the telepathic God." She said as she grabbed her own bottle of water. "Is this her?" Teresa asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Am I who?" Juliet asked.

"You my dear, could quite possibly be the Master's only way to seal his greatness." Teresa said. Juliet looked at her like she was crazy.

"Let me." I said as I brought her attention back to me. "You've heard of people that have telepathic ability. For the most part, these people only have a trace amount of power. Celebrities have made use of this power, helping Police find killers or victims, helping people connect with their dead loved ones. My power is much more advanced than that. My power...." I started but couldn't find a way to spit it out without it sounding ridiculous. Teresa did that for me.

"He has the power to enslave the world to do his bidding." She said point blank. I smiled as Juliet looked from Teresa to me.

"So, you're like an alien or something?" She asked. She was smart, but wasn't putting it together.

"No. I'm human, just like you. The only difference is, I use my whole brain, whereas you only use ten percent. Teresa is right, I have the ability to enslave the human race. I can do anything, nothing is beyond me." I said as I looked at her forehead, trying to keep from looking into her eyes.

"You'll have to do it at some point Master." Teresa said to me.

"Do what? Enslave the world?" Juliet asked. I smiled and chuckled a bit.

"No. What you heard Andie say is true. I am the prophecy. There is but one more thing to happen to secure my status as Mishanna. There is a woman. This woman is special. She has but to look into my eyes, really look and see an image. If that image is seen, then my power will be complete and I will reign." I said.

"And what of the woman?" Juliet asked.

"She will be his slave, his one true slave for life. She will attend to his every need and be the Queen so to speak." Teresa said.

"And you think I am this woman?" She asked, looking at Teresa first then to me.

"Yes. I saw you in a dream, a vision. You came to me and told me that you were there to serve me." I said to her. She looked at me.

"How do we find out? If I'm the woman?" She asked. I could see her wheels turning.

"All you have to do is look into my eyes. It's that simple." I said.

"But, you wont let me." She replied. I laughed and looked at Teresa.

"You have to do this Master." She replied.

"Not here. Not in the fucking kitchen!" I said, laughing at the humor of my possible Queen finding out who she was in a kitchen.

"Then I will arrange a special ceremony. We will know if she is the one. Tonight. I'll call the elders." Teresa said and left the room.

"Wait! What if I don't want to be the "one"? What if I refuse?" She asked, fear invading her.

"I didn't have a choice either." I said. "Why don't I tell you a story." I said. Juliet looked at me for a moment and then sat back in her chair, ready to listen.

After about ten minutes of giving her the short version, she looked up at me, still not able to look into my eyes.

"So, this isn't a joke?" She asked.

"I'm afraid not. This is what has been my life now for almost a week. There I was, ready to die, and now I'm the most powerful man on Earth." I said as I gave a weak smile.

"So, if I am this person, what would my role be?" She asked. I smiled and wished I had Teresa with me now.

"Well, to be honest, little is known about the whole thing. What is believed to be, is that you will indeed by my slave, but more on a personal level, like a soul mate. You wont have any mental powers, but you will be regarded as Royalty, as my Queen." I said.

"So, what would that really mean? I mean, break it down for me." She said, wanting to understand it.

"Well, if things happen the way they are thought to, you see the symbol and you're mind is linked to mine. You will completely be under my control, No chance of going back. You will live with me, I guess until you die." I said. "There will be perks. As you will be here to serve me, thousands will be here to serve you. You will not want for anything you cannot have. As it has been told for me, all I have to do as just be happy. Anything I want, I will have." I said.

"So, I'd be like you're wife? You'll knock me up, we'll have little telepath babies, I'll get fat eating Bonbon's and we'll live happily ever after?" She asked, the sarcasm in her voice.

"Well, I guess something like that on a smaller scale. I do as I please, not you. If I want you to feel pleasure, I have but to think it and it will be. If I want you to watch me fuck a hundred women, you will do so and be happy to, even joining in, encouraging me to ravage them. If I want you to lick my asshole, you'll do it and be happy to. Anything I want you to do, you will do and be happy to do it." I said. Letting her know the extent of the technical side of the relationship.

"And if I don't want this?" She asked. I knew that would come up.

"I can force you to. But I don't want to. If you don't want this, then I'll send you back to your life, healthy and never knowing what happened here. You'll not remember anything. The police will find you wandering the city with a bump on your head and you'll have amnesia for a while, but you'll never remember any of this." I said. She sat quiet for some time.

"If I say yes, what about my family? Will I ever be able to see them again?" She asked.

"I don't see why not. But you're mind will change. You'll think of them less and of me more. Now I want you to understand, not a lot is known about this. I may be wrong on all accounts, but from what I'm told, I have told you honestly and correctly of how things will be." I said as I sipped from my water. She was thinking again.

"I'd like to think about it." She said.

"Well, think hard. Teresa aims to find out tonight if you are the one or not. So let me know soon." I said and stood. I gave her one last look, careful not to look into her eyes and left her there. I went back to the others, checking on their progress, things were moving swiftly. I grabbed Andie by the arm and pulled her away.

"Yes Master?" She asked when we were out of earshot.

"Andie. That woman, her name is Juliet. I think she's the one. But she's not sure if its something that she want's. I can't force her to do that, I'm still not like that. One day maybe, but I still have a conscious and I feel it's right to give her the opportunity to accept it or refuse it." I said. Andie looked at me.

"Okay. So, what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"I know you wanted to be the one. I'm sorry. To be honest, it still may not be her. But I would like for you to talk to her, answer any questions she may have and be nothing but honest with her. She has to know what she's getting into if she is the one." I said. Andie looked me in the eye, searching. She knew she wasn't the one. As many times as she's looked into my eyes, she should have seen the symbol by now.

"I will do as you command Master." She said and started to walk away.

"No Andie. Do it because I asked you. If she is the one, then you're prophecy will be fulfilled. And you will sit with me at the top. Not like her, not a slave." I said. She nodded and gave me a slight knowing smile and left to see to Juliet.

I sat outside in the back of the house, walking through the garden that once was a masterpiece. It would be again. This whole place would be the envy of all those around. I would be the envy of everyone. I had plans, though I didn't make them known, but life would change forever. Peace would again one day reign on Earth.

I found Lisa and Mandy and told them I was leaving for a while and that I'd be back for dinner. Lisa smiled and commented about not bringing home anymore strays. I laughed as I got into one of the cars left at the house.

I drove into the city and parked the car at the south end of Manhattan. I needed to clear my head, think and listening to the city helped me do that. I walked for hours, up and back down and thought of what could become, what might become, and the possibilities. At times, my thoughts turned bleak.

I didn't look for any trouble to get into nor did it find me. It was just a simple walk up and back down through Manhattan. I reached the car and drove back to the house in Jersey without issue or problem one. First time I think since I had moved here that I didn't have some sort of problem.

There was a lot going on that I didn't understand. There were things going on that I didn't know about. I would soon though. I was being groomed to take over the world. To bring all Telepaths to the top of the food chain, the leaders of Earth. I didn't know it, but that was their plan. They wouldn't succeed. I wouldn't allow it.

Back at the house, I parked the car and walked into the kitchen. Lisa was making dinner with Mandy and Andie helping. Teresa was talking on the phone with Jeffery. Each one of them smiled and said hi as I walked in, Teresa waved. Juliet was no where to be seen.

"What's for dinner? It smells good!" I said as I sat at the table.

"You'll see!" Lisa said, keeping it a secret. Mandy came to the table and sat next to me.

"How you feeling?" She asked me.

"A little tore up inside honestly." I said.

"Wanna go outside and talk?" She asked me. She took my hand even before I could respond and was pulling me outside. Andie watched as Mandy led me outside, jealous that I had any kind of relationship with Mandy.

"What's going on?" I asked her as wee stepped out onto the back patio. She looked at me, her hand still holding mine and stepped real close to me.

"Can you block people from reading my mind?" She asked. I smiled.

"Yes. Who do you want to block?" I asked.

"Andie. She doesn't like me. She doesn't like that you and I are close." She said. I looked into her mind and then into Andie's, she was right. So, while I was in there, I put a block over her brain, preventing anyone but me from reading her.

"Okay. So, is there something else?" I asked.

"Well, can you do that for me?" She asked, not letting me go yet.

"Already done. What else?"

"I'm worried about you. It seems like this is too much for you." She said as she laid her head on my chest and listened to my heart beat.

"You hear that? The beating of my heart? As long as it beats, there is nothing I can't handle." I said as I wrapped my arms around her body.

"I'm not the only one worried about you." She said.

"Who else?" I asked her as I kissed the top of her head.

"Lisa. She thinks you're in over you're head." Mandy said as she pulled her head off my chest. I smiled.

"She does huh? I guess I'll have to show her." I said as I pulled Mandy back to me and bent down to kiss her. When our kiss finished she continued to look up at me.

"God I love it when you hold me. I feel so safe." She said, her eyes betraying her heart by showing it's love.

"You'll always be safe with me Mandy, I promise." I said as I kissed her lips gently, barely touching them.

"I know. And I know you know that Lisa and I are both madly in love with you right?" She said with a crooked smile.

"Yeah. And that's why Andie doesn't like you. She thinks she should be my one and only love. She's hating that all these women are here. She sees them as a threat to her, to her time with me." I said as I pulled away from her and took her hand, leading her out into the garden.

"I see you've taken a liking to Juliet." Mandy said.

"It's not really a liking. I think that she's the one that will seal my powers." I said as I looked at her from the corner of my eye. She turned her head and looked at me.

"Is that why Andie has been so rude to her?" Mandy asked.

"Rude? When?" I asked, stopping to turn to her.

"When you left. Andie went to talk to her and the next thing I knew, Andie was screaming at her. Teresa broke it up and sent Juliet to her room and Andie back inside the house." She said as she looked at me. I turned back to the house and could see Andie through the window.

"Do you know what was said?" I asked. I searched her mind, not waiting for her to respond.

"No. I didn't know they were talking until I heard Andie screaming at her." Mandy said. She didn't lie to me.

"Come one. We are going to talk to Juliet. I want you there as a witness." I said and grabbed her hand.

We walked the path to the bunkhouses and found Juliet's room. She was bunked with three other girls, the oldest of the group. I knocked before entering and when I stepped in, I found the three girls surrounding Juliet, comforting her. Juliet sobbed, her tears flowing out of control.

"Juliet?" I said as I stepped to the bed. She looked up at me, her eyes red from crying.

"What did I do?" She asked. I sat down on the bed and pulled her to me.

"You didn't do anything wrong. It isn't you. I'll take care of this." I said as I held her to me, comforting her.

"What's going to happen to me? To all of us?" She asked, the tears slowing down as I sent mental calming suggestions into her brain.

"Well, when you are all healthy, we'll try to find you're families and get you back to them. Those that we can't find will have the opportunity to stay with me, or even if we can find the families, they can stay here if they choose." I said. She looked at me.

"And tonight? What will happen tonight?" She asked. I could see in her mind apprehension and uncertainty.

"Nothing if you don't want it to. If you want to go back to your life, before you were absconded, then its your right." I said, knowing full well she might be the one.

"You would do that for me?" She asked.

"I most certainly would. Juliet, you have to understand that I am that kind of person. I want to give you the choice. If you don't want what I have to offer, or are unsure of it, then by all means, return to your life. I will be here. Doing what I do." I said with a smile.

"And what is it that you do?" She asked, tilting her head in that curious dog or cat nature.

"I rescue beautiful damsels in distress. I screw all day and all night and I'm happy. I live the life that was granted to me by God or some other deity. I don't know. I'm like a child trying to find his way through the big bad world. I have no direction yet, but when I find it, look out world. Shut up, sit down and hold on tight!" I said with a smile.