Terri's Teasing Torments Epilogue

Story Info
The final chapter of Terri and David's tale.
621 words
52.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those were the events which led to our new life. Since our first night together, David and I have not spent a night apart. The feelings I get from seeing him aching and frustrated have grown more intense, almost like an addiction. I need to see him that way, and he needs to feel it.

It has been three years since that fateful day when I bought the T-shirt and not a morning has passed that I haven't woken up thinking about some new way to tease my poor boy into utter frustration.

His orgasms have gradually been reduced in frequency. I now allow him release about once a month. We have tried longer and shorter periods, but that seems to be the point which works best. Of course, I don't make it regular. Sometimes it is 5 weeks, sometimes 3. Once or twice, I've decided to skip a month, drawing it out. He never knows.

Of course, all my girlfriends know and they are merciless flirts with him. A few of them have even started similar regimens with their own boyfriends. Whenever they are over, inevitably someone wants to play a bit with David. Taunting him, teasing him. Initially they were shy, but eventually all of them asked to see his cock, then later to touch it. Of course I was only too happy to share.

After a few months of their increasing curiosity resulting in some interesting playing with David, I decided to throw my first "Teasing Party." The premise was simple: I'd call 4 or 5 friends and invite them over. We'd drink a couple of bottles of wine and invent new ways to drive our boyfriends crazy.

The first couple of times, it was more about everyone getting comfortable with the idea. The third time, my friend Michelle broke the ice. After about an hour of chatting, like we normally did, she slipped out of her dress. Underneath, she was wearing a beautiful red satin corset, matching panties, and black stockings and garters. Her heels added shape to her legs.

She sauntered over to David and sat beside him on the couch. I watched him grow uncomfortable as she approached. She curled up beside him, pressing her lips to his neck and ear, whispering to him.

I couldn't hear what she was saying, but judging from the squirming it generated, it was working.

I interrupted, "David, you do whatever Michelle tells you, understand?"

He nodded, looking embarrassed.

"What anyone here tells you," I added, motioning to everyone in the room.

My friend Tiffany was the most uncomfortable. "You don't mind?" she asked.

I laughed. "Why do you think I invited you guys over, to talk?" She smiled. "The only thing I ask is that you don't tell him he can cum. You can try to make him cum all you want, but if he does, you should know, he is going to be punished."

They were all smiling, some of them wickedly.

From that night on, we started to meet every few weeks. It became a contest to out dress each other, as sexy or as kinky as we could manage. They would start bringing their boyfriends as well, much to David's relief, easing some of the pressure on him.

We learned from each other, shared techniques, stories and ideas. Our circle expanded to six, then eight. Our meetings grew more frequent and now we see each other on a daily basis. Dinners, movies, swimming, vacations.

Everyday is a new adventure for me. Everyday I find a way to make things just a little harder for David. And every night ends with the words, "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, I love you Terri."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Control of His Cock Loving wife takes control of her husband's orgasms.in Loving Wives
Girls Talk Chastity slave and wife spend an evening with friends...in Fetish
Daniel Strokes for His Mistress Daniel is given the chance of an orgasm by his Mistress...in Fetish
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Thirty Seven Days Wife expects slave hubby to earn release.in Loving Wives
More Stories