Thanksgiving Dinner Ch. 06

Story Info
Forced by her brother-in-law to give husband sloppy seconds.
1.4k words
4.09
107.7k
20
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early in the morning with someone fingering my pussy. The sun hadn't come up yet, so it was still pretty dark. I thought Tom had got his second wind, but when I looked down, it was Eddie. He was completely naked and kneeling beside my bed. Shocked, I glanced up to see Tom sleeping peacefully beside me. I got up and dragged Eddie into the hall, careful not to wake anyone up. We stepped into his room and pulled the door closed behind us.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked in a whisper, "My husband was right there!"

"I was simply plowing the fields, getting them ready for planting," he said, with a smirk. "I figured I'd do you a favor."

"Well, don't," I said.

"You think you can tell me what to do?" He asked, reaching a hand down to lift the edge of my nightgown. I wasn't wearing any panties, so he had complete access to my cunt. He pushed me back against the door, lifting my legs around his waist.

"I'll do what the fuck I want," He said, pressing his cock into my pussy. He pulled the lace of my nightgown down, releasing my breasts. They bounced with each angry stroke. I didn't even try to protest. I knew it wouldn't have done any good anyway. I wrapped my legs around him and held on tight, afraid he'd drop me. The last thing I needed was for someone to come running to see what was going on.

Eddie sucked each nipple, drinking down my warm milk. He nearly emptied each breast, nipping and pulling my nipples with his teeth. I cried out and he slapped me across the face.

I hadn't even noticed Steve sleeping a few feet away. There was only one bed in the room, so he and Eddie must have been sharing. But when Steve got out of bed, he was completely naked.

"If you two are going to wake me up, at least come back to bed and let me join," Steve said, stroking his cock.

Eddie swung us around, still holding me around his waist with his prick planted in my pussy. He backed me down onto the bed and continued his mad thrusting. Steve stepped up behind Eddie with a bottle of lube and stroked his erection. I thought he was going to go for my ass again, so I started to get up a little, but Eddie lifted my legs over my head and straddled my cunt. I watched as Steve stuck his dick in Eddie's ass, making Eddie groan with approval. Steve stood still while Eddie alternately bounced back on his dick and then thrust into my pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I never would have imagined Eddie getting ass fucked. My pussy flooded with arousal, making his dick slide even easier up my cunt.

"You like that I have my brother's dick up my ass while I fuck my baby sister's cunt?" Eddie grunted, "That makes you hot?"

I answered by sucking his mouth into mine and meeting his thrust with my own.

"You are turned on by this, aren't you? You little slut. If I'd have known that's all it took, I would have let you watch Tom fuck me in the ass the night we met. Then maybe it would have been my sperm you carried for nine months. But who knows, maybe I'll still get my turn."

He reached down and pinched my clit, rubbing and massaging my sensitive nub. I started bucking against him.

"Oh, yeah, baby sister, let big brother make you cum." Eddie moaned into my ear. He twirled my clit between his fingers, his dick buried in my wet pussy. Steve grunted and held his brother firmly against his dick. Eddie was half inside of me when he took Steve's load up his ass.

I was one flick of the clit away from orgasm and bucking wildly against Eddie. My cunt tightened around his dick, begging for his delicious cream. With a loud grunt, he thrust forward, pinning my throat against the bed and choking me while he came. My cunt gripped his cock, welcoming the familiar load.

"You're going to eat my brother's cum out of my ass," Eddie said to me, kneeling on all fours beside me on the bed, "And then you're going to fuck your husband with my cum in your cunt."

"I can't—"

Eddie slapped me across the face.

"You're going to get him hard and climb on top. When he cums inside of you, make him eat you out. And don't act like you're not getting turned on by all of this. I know what kind of whore you are. Now clean me off and go fuck your husband."

Steve stepped up behind me and held my head against Eddie's asshole. I licked and sucked the cum, dipping a finger in to pull it all out. Eddie thrust back against my hand and I fucked him a little bit, slipping two more fingers inside of him. I could feel Eddie's cum start to drip out of my pussy, so I hurried up. When Eddie was satisfied, he reassembled my nightgown and sent me back to my room with a slap on the ass and a well creamed cunt.

When I got back to the room, I knelt beside Tom and grabbed his dick in my hand. I stroked while he slept, taking his growing manhood into my mouth. He was nearly erect before he woke up. He smiled when he saw me blowing him.

"Well, good morning to you, too," He said, stretching and resting his hands behind his head, "I see you've found something to pass the time."

"I had a great dream," I purred, stroking his hot length in my hands, "And I got so wet. All I want is for you to cum inside of me. Can you do that for me? Cum inside my hot, wet pussy?"

"I'll do my best," he growled.

I had him going pretty good before I mounted him, his dick sliding smoothing into my lying cunt.

"Oh, my, you are wet!"He exclaimed, releasing my breasts from my nightgown. He squeezed my nipple, but no milk came out. "And you've already fed Tommy Jr.? You have been busy."

"Mm," I agreed. Feeling my husband's dick fuck me with his brother's cum was more arousing than anything I'd done so far that weekend. I fucked him slowly, savoring the heat that was building between us. He pulled himself up and took a nipple into his mouth. His brother had sucked the same one only moments before.

"God, I've never felt you this wet before. It must have been some dream you were having!" He said, wrapping his arm around my waist and flipping me over on the bed. He fucked me doggy style, kissing my back while he pushed into me. I thought he might notice the cum coating his dick, but he didn't say anything. He just fucked me, slow and deep, until my orgasm built around him.

"Faster. Harder," I begged, thrusting back against him. My orgasm pulsed through me and I collapsed onto the bed, his dick still buried alongside his brother's cum. He fucked me a little while longer, stretching out my orgasm into lustful spasms. I was panting and begging for his cum.

"Please, baby, cum inside of me. Fill me up," I pleaded.

"As you wish, my love," my husband said. He came in spurts, his cum mingling with his brother's. He collapsed on top of me, his erection fading. I purred beneath him.

"Was it everything you hoped for?" He asked, catching his breath.

"Almost," I said, "I want you to eat me. Suck your cum from my cunt and taste our lust."

"Honey, I don't—"

"If you don't want to, then don't do it," I said, pouting.

"Alright," He said, lowering his mouth to my sopping cunt. He dipped his tongue in.

"Push it out for me?" He asked. I did.

"Christ, I didn't know I came so much." He exclaimed, plunging his fingers in and pulling it out. He licked it up, paying special attention to my clit. He had me humming again, sucking his brother's cum from my cunt. I started cumming against him.

"That's it, baby, cum for me."

And for the third time that morning, I did.