The ABC Game Ch. 08

Story Info
My life takes a huge turn.
11.8k words
4.78
35.3k
10

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning feeling uneasy about Gabby and me. We had sex last night, but it almost seemed as something was missing, not to mention that she seemed so demanding. While I was in the shower I thought about it and decided to see if she would be up for a trip to Vegas. I needed to get down there and check out an investment property and I thought it would give us another chance to get away again.

Once I dried off I put on my robe and went down for breakfast. Gabby was sitting there drinking her coffee when I came in. "Good morning." I said as I gave Gabby a kiss and sat down at the table. We chatted for a bit and then I asked her. "I have a property I want to look at in Vegas, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me this weekend?"

"This weekend?" Gabby said as her mind was on her secret plans for Jennifer and me this weekend. "I thought we were going to have a quiet weekend at home?" She said.

"I know, but I really need to look at this property and I know how much you like Vegas. So lets go." I said as I drank my coffee.

"I love Vegas, but I don't know if I want to be your secretary in Vegas. You know how much I love to have fun in Vegas. I know, why don't we take Jennifer with us? That way she can help you with your business, and if you don't need her, she can keep me company." Gabby said as she adjusted her secret plans in her mind.

I didn't know if I liked the idea of having Gabby and Jennifer together on a weekend trip, but I needed to be careful here. "I don't know if I will need Jennifer for this trip, but if you want her to come I guess it will be okay." I said.

"Oh great. We will have a fun time together." Gabby said as she got up to get dressed for work.

Once she was in her dressing room Gabby called Jennifer and told her about the change. Jennifer was getting cold feet and told Gabby that she wasn't sure about this. "Listen here Jennifer. You will do as I say. You have wanted my husband for some time, and now that I gave you the chance you want to back out? Not a chance in hell sweetheart. I know my husband thinks of you as this sweet little coed, but how do you think he will feel after he finds out what you did? How about your parents? HUH? What do you think they will say?"

"Mrs. Roberts!" Jennifer cried into the phone. "Please, I'll do it. I'll do whatever you want." Jennifer pleaded.

"Good. That is what I wanted to hear. Now make sure you act surprised when my husband tells you. Who knows, maybe he will make love to you again." Gabby said in a mocking tone before hanging up the phone.

After Gabby left I decided to call Jennifer and tell her. When I told her she didn't seem as excited as I thought she would be, but she came around and seemed excited by the end of the conversation. After I got off the phone with Jennifer I made arrangements for the plane. Gabby had said she would make the hotel reservations, and I let her do that. Now I sat at the table with my coffee still trying to figure out Gabby's recent behavior. For the past six months or so she has been acting strange. Her demeanor has been more demanding, even in private. While I was thinking about that Jennifer knocked on the kitchen door before coming in.

Like me she was dressed in her robe and seemed upset. "Mr Roberts I really need your help." She said excitedly. Then she grabbed my hand and almost pulled me out of the kitchen and she practically drug me across the yard to her house. We entered through their kitchen and took a turn down the hallway before ending up in an office.

Once in there Jennifer turned around and looked deep into my eyes as she untied her robe and shrugged it off her shoulders. She stood in front of me completely naked and said. "I told you that I wanted you to fuck me on my daddy's desk, and I meant every word." Then she backed up to the desk and hopped up on top of it and spread her legs. "Well, we don't have all day." She said with a wink and a wicked smile.

I just looked at Jennifer on the desk and just shook my head and untied my own robe. Unlike her I had underwear under mine and had to take them off and then walk over to her. The blood was already rushing to my cock as I stood between her legs and once she reached down and gave my cock a couple strokes I was completely hard again. Then she just kept pulling me closer until she was able to slide the head of my cock through her pussy lips several times. Then she positioned the head of my cock at her entrance and as I inched forward she wrapped her legs around me and and used them to pull me all the way inside her. Once I was all the way inside me she grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to her for a deep kiss. We kept kissing and she started moving her hips in a slight up and down motion resulting in her wet pussy sliding up and down my shaft. This drew a moan from Jennifer as she started moving her hips more.

Then Jennifer reached behind her and pushed some items off her father's desk and leaned back until she was laying across it. She reached out and took my hand and placed them on top of her tits and said "Fuck me Mr. Roberts. Fuck your daughter's best friend on her daddy's desk." Looking down at her my hands seemed to move on their own as I grasped a full tit in each hand and started to roughly squeeze them. This resulted in Jennifer bucking her hips up off the desk as she tried to drive my cock deeper into her hole. As I held onto her tits I started to bring my own hips back even further on each stroke. Now I was slamming into her. My balls slapping against her with each stroke. Her parents house was now filled with the sounds of our fucking. Jennifer and I both were grunting and breathing heavy with each stroke.

"Oh fuck yeah Mr. Roberts! Fuck my little pussy. Imagine if Becca were to catch you fucking me. What would she do? What would you want her to do? Would she turn around and leave or would she watch as her daddy fucked her best friend?" Jennifer said between breaths.

I didn't say anything but my grip on her tits got tighter, and I swear my cock got harder as I increased the pace as I fucked Jennifer. Then Jennifer made a high pitched sound as her ass flew off the desk and she arched her back as her orgasm ripped through her body.

"Keep fucking me!! Oh yeah Mr. Roberts. Keep fucking me baby." She said as she kept bouncing her ass off the desk up to me. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me deeper into her pussy. "Come on Mr. Roberts, fill your daughter's best friend up with your cum." Jennifer gasped. She kept rocking her hips to meet every new thrust and then I felt my balls tighten and I just buried my cock deep inside Jennifer and held it there. I knew each spasm was sending another shot of fresh cum deep inside Jennifer's womb. My grip on her tits didn't lessen and this had more to do with needing something or someone to hang onto to keep from falling. My knees were actually shaking from this orgasm. I finally collapsed on top of Jennifer as we both gasped for air.

"Damn that was incredible." Jennifer finally said after we both caught our breath. Then she put her hands on my face and pulled me in for a kiss. I finally pulled away from her and as I looked down Jennifer looked back up at me with the most erotic smile. "I learn more and more about you every time we are together Mr. Roberts.." She said as she sucked one of her fingers. I just smiled back at her and ran my hands over her breasts.

"I better get home and get dressed. I have an appointment downtown this morning." I said as I put my robe on and balled up my boxer briefs and put them in the pocket. I pulled Jennifer up in a sitting position and gave her a deep kiss before heading back home.

After I left Jennifer sat on the desk still naked thinking to herself. "He seemed to get more excited when I teased him about Becca. I wonder...." Jennifer said to herself as she slipped one of her fingers between her pussy lips and sucking the juices off.

I was in the steaming hot shower and I couldn't get what Jennifer said out of my mind. "Why did her teasing me about Becca push my buttons like that?" I asked myself. I dressed and got in my car with my minds till in a fog.

I got home late and found Gabby in one of her moods. I had thought that the Vegas trip would improve it, but that was not to be. I skipped dinner as my meeting included a late lunch, and I didn't feel like arguing with Gabby today. Then Gabby said she was going out to meet up with some friends from school and wouldn't be back until late.

Once out in her car Gabby called Jennifer "How is my little slut doing?" She asked Jennifer.

"Mrs. Roberts. Why do you have to be so mean to me?" Jennifer said through tears.

"Listen little miss coed. I saw how my husband treats you. Like you are some fragile flower. Well, you will do what I say unless you want everyone to know your secret. Do you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am. I am doing everything you say." Jennifer cried into the phone.

"I didn't tell you to fuck my husband this morning, now did I? Until Vegas I don't want you anywhere near him. Do you understand?" Gabby was almost seething as she spoke into the phone.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Roberts. IIIII...." Jennifer stuttered.

"I know, you didn't think I would find out. Well I had to come back home for something and I saw you two on your father's desk. That won't happen again." Gabby said with enough venom to kill Jennifer as she ended the call.

Jennifer was going through a range of emotions. She hated Mrs. Roberts, but she was terrified of what she could do to her. She knew that she could easily have the upper hand with what she knew about Mrs. Roberts, but she was also afraid of hurting Mr. Roberts. There was a reason Becca wasn't around the house much, and that had to do with finding out about her mother's affair. Becca broke down and told Jennifer all about it a month or so ago. Now Jennifer was faced with her biggest choice in her young life.

I was just watching TV at home when my phone buzzed. I looked at the text and it was from Jennifer, it said "please meet me at the apartment. 911!!"

I didn't know what was up but I knew it was important, so I hopped in the car and headed off. When I got there I was shocked to see Becca and Jennifer sitting on the sofa. I looked at both of them and said "what is going on here?"

Jennifer looked up and said "we have something to tell you, and we should have told you a long time ago."

I noticed that Becca had been crying and I sat down beside her and asked her "Whats wrong sweetie. You can tell me anything you know that."

Becca looked up at me and wrapped her arms around me and started crying. "Oh daddy! I should have told you when I found out. I was just so afraid of how you would react."

I pulled her close and said "Becca, you can tell me anything in this world and I would never be mad at you." Then I looked over at Jennifer with a questioning look.

Becca said "There is a reason why I have been staying away from the house. I heard from a friend that mom was seeing some scuzzball. I didn't believe it, but I checked and I saw it with my own two eyes. I never wanted to hurt you, but Jennifer said you should know, and I agree now."

I didn't know what to say, but that explained Gabby's strange moods and everything. I just sat there holding Becca. Looking at Jennifer I knew there was another shoe to fall, but I wasn't sure what it was.

"Dad, the thing is this guy is a total creep. He likes to blackmail people, especially girls at the university. Some he gets hooked on drugs and uses them for sex and stuff. Some people claim he even trades these girls for drugs or favors. The thing is now they say he has an older lady working with him, and....." Becca's voice trailed off with that.

I understood what she was saying, but right now my concern was Becca and Jennifer. I looked at them and asked "He hasn't done anything to either of you has he?" I could feel my temper very close to blowing as I tried to comfort Becca.

"Oh god no! I would never let anyone like him close to me." Becca said.

I could tell by the look on Jennifer's face that her answer would be very different. I just didn't know how far to go with her in front of Becca.

Then Becca helped me out. "Listen, I have to go. I have a study group I need to get to, and I can't miss it. I just want you to know that what ever you decide I will always love you daddy." Then she got up and gave me a long hug before giving Jennifer a hug.

Once Becca was out the door I looked at Jennifer and said "I can tell that your answer about this guy is going to different than Becca's, so please tell me. I promise I'm not going to be upset with you."

Jennifer sat there next to me, biting her lip with her eyes welling up with tears. "I don't know where to begin, so I'll just start from the beginning. A couple months ago I was having trouble studying and someone I thought was a friend suggested I see this guy for some help. I went with her to meet him and they must have slipped me something because I woke up in bed between them. He didn't do anything after that day, but she did. She blackmailed me into sex with her. Then...." Jennifer's voice cracked as she buried her head in my shoulder.

"Jennifer, nothing you say is going to make me mad at you. So please just tell me." I said as I held her.

"OH GOD MR. ROBERTS!! The woman was Mrs. Roberts." Jennifer cried into my neck. "She also threatened to tell everyone about that night and my experimentation both sexually and she was going to accuse me of drug use."

I just pulled Jennifer into my lap and held her as I said "Jennifer, you didn't do anything wrong, and I promise nobody will ever tell anyone about those things."

Jennifer pulled away from me and said "Thats not all. Your wife threatened me into trying to seduce you, but please listen. That is the one thing I would have done without any threats. I have always dreamed of what it would be like to be with you. Your wife just forced me to act on those fantasies."

I just pulled Jennifer closer and as she sat on my lap she said in a soft voice "There is more to the story."

I just kissed the top of her head and said "tell me everything Jennifer. I promise you I'm not going to be mad with you."

She wiped her nose and explained about how Gabby was planning on setting me up in Vegas. Jennifer didn't know what her goal was, but knew she didn't want to be a part of it.

After everything was out in the open I looked at Jennifer and asked her "Do you still want to be with me? You can think about it, but I need to know that you want to be here, and not because you're afraid of someone blackmailing you, because I promise you. Nobody will ever use this information to hurt you."

I didn't expect an answer right away, but Jennifer pulled back and looked into my eyes and said "I have done things in the last month that I have never wanted to do, but the one thing I would never trade is my time with you. I don't know where this will lead, but I do know that I want to find out. I love the way you touch me and the fun that we have together. I hope that we can have more fun now that everything is out in the open."

"I have to admit it bothers me that this entire situation was manipulated by gabby. She used you and me, and that pisses me off. I have an idea, but it involves you trusting me and doing exactly as I tell you. The first thing that we are going to do is disappear. I will get Becca to tell Gabby that you are with her, and I will tell Gabby that something came up." I said.

"But Mr. Roberts. She will never believe this. Then she will tell everyone. My parents, my fiends, everyone." Jennifer said with true fear in her voice.

"Trust me Jennifer. I promise you that she won't tell anyone anything. I know Gabby, and she loves big splashes." I assured her.

Then I got on my phone and started calling contacts from my past. I had people start to look into Gabby's boyfriend, and even into Gabby. I knew Jennifer was worried about what Gabby might say about her, but my biggest worry was what she knew about me. I had to make sure that Gabby understood the consequences of running her mouth. Once I got off the phone with them I called Gabby and it went straight to her voice mail, and I was very discrete in my message. I made sure that she understood that I was called out of town by my past career, and she knew that had happened enough not to question it. Then I made sure jennifer called her parents and gave them the excuse of going out of town with Becca. They seemed convinced so the next step was getting a plane. I decided that we would go ahead and go to Vegas anyway, and I could get all my information on the phone or secure emails. Jennifer asked about staying at the apartment tonight, but I told her Gabby might check it out, so we would fly out tonight.

Jennifer assumed we were flying commercial and was beyond shocked to see me pull into private plane area at the airport. Once we were inside the waiting area Jennifer quit being impressed, but I couldn't blame her. This was nothing more than a stripped down, bare bones waiting area. I didn't tell her, but this was actually a US government facility, and they weren't big on luxury. At least not on the ground property. Now the plane was a different story. We didn't have to wait long before the plane was ready and once the door opened and we headed out and on the tarmac Jennifer's jaw dropped. There in front of us was a Gulfstream III private jet. I would like to say I had something to do with the choice of aircraft, but it was more a case of what was available. Once on the plane the steward came back and said we would be in Vegas in just under two hours. He also gave me a large envelope with the keys to a SUV and some information my contacts had already gathered.

Once in the air Jennifer started getting nervous again. "I just don't know if this will work." Jennifer said as she fidgeted in her seat.

"Jennifer, trust me. This will work. Gabby wants to have something to hold over you. If she tells people what she has she loses her leverage." I told her as I patted her hand. I opened the envelope and read what they had. It seems Becca and Jennifer were right. This guy enjoyed using his drug connection to feed his sex habit. He also didn't seem to be too good at it. He had been busted several times, but the charges were always dropped. I would guess that was because he would blackmail someone. I guess he always aimed low and hadn't tried to blackmail the wrong person, until now. No, now I was going to make sure he finally understood there was a price to pay. I looked over and Jennifer was sound asleep. The poor girl had been through a rough day, and was exhausted.

As we were getting ready to land I woke jennifer up and she sat up and got herself ready. Once down on the ground I tossed my briefcase in the back and we headed for the strip. The suite was ready for us, all we needed was to stop and pick up the key cards and we rode the elevator to our floor. Once inside I could tell that Jennifer was back to being impressed. I showed Jennifer around and then after the tour room service was there with a late night snack I had arranged from the plane. After the waiter left Jennifer just sat down and looked at me.

"Who are you Mr. Roberts? I mean really?" Jennifer asked.

"I can explain some things Jennifer, but others are just going to have to remain a mystery. I truly hope you understand." I told Jennifer as we sat at the table.

I kept waiting on Jennifer to say something, but when she didn't I continued. "Years ago I worked with one of the intelligence agencies and I made a number of contacts, and as a result I was able to make a nice sum of money. Even to this day I am still called on to provide assistance to this agency. I am not going to go into great detail about my work, or my background. I hope you understand." I said as I finished fixing my plate and opening a beer.