The Adulterous Wife Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife is set up by husband.
3k words
4.28
194.2k
73
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers

I can understand why the divorce rate is so high, after 15 years of marriage I was getting really pissed off. Sex had turned into a ritual, we had to wait for the girls to go out, after all, you can't make love with someone else in the house, she then pops up stairs to get the stockings on and then it's a quick fuck on the sofa before they get back. It was like we had to plan everything with military precision just to get laid.

It got to the point where I found it so boring that I was fantasying about all sorts just to get a hard on. I tried porn movies, magazines and stories, sure they all helped at the time but they didn't solve the problem, I was bored with the same old routine. The one fantasy that really turned me on was the thought of my wife flat on her back, legs spread, being treated like a slut while some guy fucked the arse of her with his big prick. "Let's stick an ad on the internet for someone else to join us, that will spice things up," I said one day after a disastrous session in the lounge. Big mistake. "If you think I'm going to make love with someone else just so you can get your perverted kicks your mistaken, it will never happen." She stormed of and refused to talk to me for a week.

I blamed my wife Carol for the situation we were in and her steadfast refusal to try anything new. The more I thought about it the more convinced I was that the only way to liven up our sex life was to watch her being fucked by another guy with a much bigger cock, perhaps that would excite her, make her scream a bit. At 45, she was still very attractive with long blond hair, very long legs, slim body and 38"DD tits. OK, so the tits weren't as high as they used to be but she still turned heads everywhere we went. She always kept her pussy shaved smooth and was quiet happy dressing in stockings, high heels etc, trouble was, even that becomes samey. It was no good, I had to find a way of getting her into bed with some one else. The more I thought about it the more of an obsession it became.

We had both started to go swimming at the local pool twice a week in order to keep fit and during that time I got to know some of the regulars and got on speaking terms with one guy in particular, his name was Paul. He was a lot older than us, probably mid 50's, but was in tremendous shape and from what I saw in the changing rooms he was incredibly well hung.

"This exercise is obviously working, your missus in is tremendous shape," he said one night as we were getting changed. "Fancy her do you?" I laughed. "It's been a long time since I had a woman like that, she reminds me of my wife." We talked on and I found out his wife had left him for another man. He was quiet bitter about the separation and women in general stating that all women were just whores waiting to get laid. He only lived a mile away from us and as his car was in for a service I offered him a lift home.

Eventually we formed a routine where we would take turns to drive, this gave Carol a chance to get to know him and after a while they were chatting like old friends and Carol was inviting him in for coffee. It was as we were getting changed one day that I plucked up the courage to ask him. "Paul, how would you like to fuck Carol?" He was busy drying himself and I saw his long cock give an involuntary twitch at the thought. "You can't be serious," he said, "a beautiful woman like that, she must have them queuing up."

"If she had, she wouldn't even realise it." I told Paul the whole story and asked if he wanted to help. "What exactly do you have in mind?" He asked. "Well, I'm off to Germany tomorrow and won't be home until Friday. I'd like you to try and seduce her while I'm away and capture it all on film for me." I explained how I would set the video camera up in the bedroom and all he had to do was switch it on and press the record button on the remote control. He seemed a bit reluctant but agreed to give it a whirl.

When I got back the following week Carol seemed very agitated and was hardly her old self. I went upstairs to unpack and checked the video. The counter registered just under three hours of tape. With Carol in the house I didn't get the chance to watch it but that night in bed she seemed like a changed woman. "Fancy a good fuck?" she asked climbing into bed dressed in black stockings and suspenders. "I've waited all week for this," she continued, lying beside me with her legs open wide and her fingers gently stroking her clit. Now for years I've asked her to frig herself off while I watched but she always said no, so why the change. I watched as she gently played with the little bud, eventually rubbing it harder and harder until she brought herself off. "Oh Christ that was good," she said coming down, "c'mon Hon, fuck me now, I need that cock up me." I didn't need asking twice and climbed between her legs. It was incredible, she raised her hips to meet my downward trusts and for the first time in her life started to whisper dirty things in my ear.

"Oh yes, that's it baby, just there, oh yesssssss, c'mon hon, deeper, fuck me real deep." I fucked her like a man possessed, biting on her enormous nipples and banging away at her cunt as hard as I knew how. "C'mon baby, you always said you liked me as a slut, imagine I've just been fucked and I'm lying here with a cunt full of fresh cum, that's what you wanted wasn't it? C'mon babe, fuck me hard, make me cum." Wow, these were words I never ever thought I would hear coming from her mouth. I was at the point of no return and shoved my cock up her so hard she actually moved a foot up the bed. Spurt after spurt shot up her cunt as she pushed back against me, eyes shut tight, reveling in her own intense orgasm.

As we lay together on the climb down she pressed her cunt against me holding my limp cock in place. "Oh I missed that while you were away, did you enjoy it?" As I rolled on my back with a contented sigh she dived on my cock and started to lick it clean. "Bloody hell, you've never done that before," I said, lying back enjoying the feel of her lips round my organ. "Hmm, just thought you might like something different." Now I knew something had happened. We fucked again that night and all during the weekend whether the girls were in or not, she seemed insatiable and just couldn't get enough. By Monday morning I was completely fucked out and relieved when she left me lying in bed while she went of to work. I gave it ten minutes and then turned the tape on.

It started with a very giggly and slight tipsy Carol standing beside the bed dressed in a normal skirt and top. Paul was walking towards her, away from the camera. They stood by the side of the bed kissing while Paul ran his hands all over her body. "Paul, we really shouldn't be doing this, it's not fair on Tony." Paul was now pulling her jumper over her head exposing her mammoth tits encased in a silky black bra. "Don't worry, what he doesn't know wont hurt him, beside, I need you so bad, I've wanted this for months, every time I see you in that swim suit I have trouble controlling myself." His hands were now all over her tits, feeling them through the bra while he kissed her mouth, face and neck. "I don't know, it just doesn't seem right, I...ohhhhh." She stopped in mid sentence as his hand went up her skirt. I could see the movement under the thin material as he massaged her cunt mound, all the while still kissing her.

With the other hand he undid the buttons and helped to ease the skirt down over her hips. She had my favourite black stockings on with matching suspender and tiny panties. Paul's hand was caressing her cunt through the thin material, occasionally sliding a finger inside the gusset between her pussy lips. Carol was now kissing him back and making no effort to stop him touching her. Sensing her submission, Paul got even braver and scooped both tits from the confines of her bra cups, squeezing them gently and weighing them in his hands before sucking on the nipples. "Oh Carol, these are fantastic." He played with her tits for a full ten minutes before dropping his hands to her panties and lowering them to the ground. Carol simply stepped out of them still with her arms round his neck and her lips locked to his.

I may have spent the weekend fucking my brains out but I found myself with a hard-on to beat them all. Here was my wife, standing next to our bed dressed in high heels, black stockings and suspenders with her tits hanging over the top of her bra. She looked like a complete fucking slut and was acting like one. Paul continued to feel every part of her, tits, arse, thighs, eventually settling for one hand on her cunt and the other on her tit. He moved her round slightly giving the camera a better view as her slid two fingers into her very wet hole. "Like it?" he asked fingering her sloppy cunt, "oh yes, don't stop,"

"I just love it when another guy's wife acts like a whore, do you like being a whore Carol? Tell me." She was still engrossed in kissing him and very close to coming. "Yes, I love being your whore."

These were new words for her, she hated anything sordid even during sex. He slowed his finger movements. "What are you doing," she purred, "I was near to coming, don't stop, please."

"Tell me what you want then."

"I want you to make me cum."

"How my little whore, I want you to tell me how." She was a little taken aback but so close to the edge. "I want you to finger my cunt and make me cum." Paul speeded up a little but held of each time she got to close. "And what do I get in return?" he asked, "anything you want, you can do want you like with me."

"You'll suck my cock in that pretty little slut mouth of yours?"

"Yes."

"And you'll let me cum in your mouth and drink all my spunk?" This was something she would never do but as Paul increased the pressure on her clit I was amazed to hear her answer, "yes."

"Then, I'm going to spend the night fucking your nice tight smooth pussy, and who knows, if your really a good little slut then I might even invite my friend round to help me out, would you like that, two nice juicy cocks fucking you at the same time. "Yessssss. Oh yessssssss."

Her knees buckled as she came and Paul lowered her onto the bed. The camera angle was just right and caught her lying there, spread out, legs wide open with her pussy lips glistening with cunt juice. Paul stood beside her and slowly undressed, when he turned sideways, I got my first sight of his fully erect cock. It really was big, a good 9 to 10 inches and much fatter then mine. Carol was transfixed. "My god, I never realised they could be so big." She reached out and touched it, both hands struggling to encompass it. Paul moved towards her head and getting the message she took as much as possible into her mouth. She always maintained she liked sucking cock but would never let me cum in her mouth. Paul held her head in place and slowly started to force more and more cock into her mouth until eventually he hit her gag reflex. I thought he would simply stop at this point and just fuck her mouth, but no, holding her head with both hands now he shoved his hips forward, forcing his cock into her throat.

She wasn't expecting that and in sheer panic had both hands on his thighs trying to push him away but he was simply two strong. Carol was obviously fighting for breath but still Paul pushed forward until his whole cock was embedded in her throat, her nose nestling in his pubes. Only then did he let up, withdrawing slightly and waiting for her to catch her breath before repeating the mouth rape all over again. I don't know if a woman ever gets used to it or simply has no choice but to surrender, but after a few minutes she seemed to relax and work out that if she took a breath on the out stroke this would suffice. Sensing her surrender, Paul released her head a little and continued to plough his cock into her throat, she didn't pull away. "Oh yes, now you've got it, don't stop bitch I'm nearly there." A few more thrusts and his arse cheeks clenched as he emptied his over sized balls into my wife's mouth. I saw her swallow repeatedly but still some dribbled down the side of her mouth onto her chin. Paul continued to fill her mouth for what seemed like ages before finally pulling his limp cock free. He wiped his cock across her face smearing his cum round her mouth and chin. Finally I saw him reach for the remote, then the video went blank.

A few seconds later it came back on. Carol was now lying on the bed, again spread eagled but this time playing with her pussy. "That's right, get it nice and wet while I get hard again." I guess Paul didn't want to waste tape and had turned the camera off while he recovered. Carol was wide eyed watching him wank his massive cock back to a full erection and the harder he wanked the harder she rubbed her clit. "You ready for this my little whore?" he said climbing between her legs. "Please Paul, don't call me that,"

"but that's what you are, any married woman that lets another man fuck her mouth and cunt must be a whore of some sorts." He moved her round slightly and lifting her leg gave the camera a clear view of his large prick entering my wife's cunt. Pausing at the entrance he said, "tell me what you are and what you want." She was desperate for his large cock and would have said anything he asked. "I'm a whore and I want you to fuck me with that big cock." Even she looked down as if in total disbelief that something so big could fit in something so tight. The first few inches went in easily and Carol lay back on the bed with her eyes shut tight. "My god, it's so big, go easy Paul please, I've never had a prick like yours before." Paul withdrew a little way before pushing forward again, this time embedding about two thirds up her. "You like my cock up your cunt?"

"Oh yes, I love it."

"Want the rest?"

"What, there's more?" she said with genuine surprise.

Paul held her hips as he rolled over onto his back bringing her with him. Carol was now sitting on top with 3-4 inches of prick still to go. "OK my little married whore, you do it," Paul said, casually playing with her tits as they swung above him. Very slowly, Carol pushed down, taking about another inch up her cunt. Then she rode up almost to the top before repeating the procedure again. After several strokes she was fully embedded on his mighty tool wailing like a banshee as a massive orgasm hit her. Paul continued to tweak her nipples until her orgasm subsided, then, holding her hips he lifted her up and down, forcing her to ride his cock again.

During the next half hour they changed positions several times ending up in the doggy position with Paul ramming his cock up her from behind while hanging onto her swinging tits. She screamed with lust as with a final trust, he held still while he filled her cunt with juice, causing her to cry out as yet another orgasm swept through her. They lay together afterwards, Carol resting her head on Paul's chest. "Well, how was your first taste of adultery?" he asked her. "Hmmm, it was fun, I never knew I could take so much cock, especially in my throat." Paul gently pulled her by the hair forcing her head level with his, making her look straight into his eyes. "So do you like being my fuck slut, my married whore?" I could see she wasn't to keen on the term and her silence confirmed my suspicion. "Well now, if you don't tell me then I won't bother fucking you again."

"Oh no, please, I want you to, I want to be your...fuck slut."

"You really like my big cock?"

"Yes I love it."

"Better than your husband's?"

She again took her time to answer. "It's just different I guess,"

"you mean bigger don't you, much bigger, I've seen his in the changing room, I bet it never touches the side, come on tell me, do you prefer my big cock to his?" My stomach churned. "Yes, I love the feel of your big cock up me."

"And you'll do whatever I want?"

"Yes Paul, anything."

"Good, cause next week I'm bringing my friend over and we're really going to fuck the arse of you, OK?" Paul looked at the camera and winked as Carol looked straight at him and in a quiet voice said..."OK."

Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers