The Adulterous Wife Ch. 3

Story Info
Slut wife gets what's coming to her.
2.3k words
3.73
118k
19
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers

After Carol had gone off to bed, I quietly wheeled the bike out of Paul's garage and pushed it several yards down the road before firing it into life. As I rode home I was fuming and already planning her homecoming. The little slut was willing to leave me to live with Paul and let him treat her like a common whore, well, two could play at that game. Paul had agreed not to release her until I called. I would give him enough time to fuck her again before sending her home.

I always called her on her mobile to say I was on my way but this time it would be different. "Hi Hon, I'm on my way home, where are you now?"

"Oh Hi, I'm err still in bed, did you have a good weekend,"

"yeah it was fun, did a lot of things I hadn't done before, how about you, do anything nice?"

"No, not really, just the same old stuff, where are you now?"

"I'm about thirty minutes away." The was a long silence before I heard her gulp. "Th, th, thirty minutes, you can't be, I mean your in Wales aren't you?"

"Yes, but we left early, thought I'd catch you in bed and spend the day there, just the two of us, why is it a problem?"

"N, n, no, no problem, I err, I um just thought you em, well, would be a lot longer that's all."

"You don't too pleased to hear from me, everything alright?"

"Fine, yes, every things err fine."

"Good, then I'll see you in about thirty minutes, get your stockings on and stay in bed, I feel randy as hell, bye."

Now the fun would start.

Paul later told me that she was running round like a headless chicken and really panicked when he insisted on fucking her in the hallway. "Paul please, I don't have time, I have to get home and showered before he gets there, please Paul."

"Don't worry, he won't be home for at least 30 minutes and it's only a two minute drive from hear, plenty of time to fill you up again." Wearing only her stockings and shoes, Paul had her face down over the small hall table, taking about ten minutes to fill her cunt with fresh spunk. All the time she was complaining that she wouldn't have time to clean up. Eventually, with only minutes to spare she had to run to the car in broad daylight with spunk running down her thighs. She was so nervous it took ages to open the lock and retrieve her coat; Paul reckons several people saw her.

I rode about half mile down the road and parked up behind a car, keeping the house in site. Sure enough a few minutes later and she pulled into the drive. I didn't want to give her time to wash or anything so I immediately revved up and pulled into the drive behind her making sure she could hear the bike. I was in the front door and up the stairs just in time to see her climbing into bed. "That was quick, I've just finished putting my stockings on," she lied. I noticed a damp flannel in the basin and knew that she had attempted to wipe the evidence away, I also knew that Paul had fucked her just before letting her go so if I waited a few minutes more spunk was sure to drip out. Stripping of my leathers I jumped into bed beside her.

"Oh boy, I've been dreaming about this all weekend," I said grabbing both her tits, pulling her nipples close enough to suck. She held my head to her tits and ran her hands through my hair. I noticed the love bite but said nothing. Moving one hand down to her cunt I started to rub the lips, finally sliding a finger up her hole. "My, some ones wet, what have you been up to?"

"N n n nothing, wh, what do you mean, up to."

"Oh I just thought you might have fulfilled my fantasy, you know, spent the weekend getting fucked by some guy with a big cock."

"Oh no, not that again. I've already told you, it will never happen, now if your going to talk about that I'm going for a shower." She tried to climb out of the bed, I held her down. "Oh come on, your telling me you wouldn't like a 10" cock up your cunt or down your throat, maybe even up your arse, I bet you'd love it." I could feel her whole body tense as I described the scene, my fingers still working her cunt.

"Even your cunt feels like it's just been filled with spunk, got someone hiding in the wardrobe have we, maybe he just finished fucking you before I got here, now that would be nice, a cunt full of fresh spunk." I pulled my fingers from her cunt and offered them to her mouth, she turned away feigning disgust. "Lick them," I commanded. She really wasn't sure what to do and staring me warily in the eyes she licked the juices from my fingers.

"You know what I dreamt last night?" I asked her, cupping her wet smooth cunt in the palm of my hand, "Well, I dreamt that the minute I was away you went to stay with Paul. I imagined you in your stockings, heels and one of those sexy under the nipple bra's parading round in front of Paul, letting him do anything he wanted to you. I imagined you sitting on the sofa, legs spread wide while he fingered your dripping cunt. In this dream he turned you into his sex slave and made you do all sorts of things, suck his cock deep into your throat, fuck your mouth and cunt and then fuck his big cock up your arse." I could see the look of fear in her eyes as I described the scene, she really wasn't sure if I knew or not. "Yeah, and then the dream got even wilder, these other guys join in and ended up fucking you in all three holes at once, and you know the best bit?"

"Wh what," she asked, "you fucking loved it. The more they abused you the more you liked it."

She took a deep breath pulling herself back together and said, "well, it's a good job it's only a dream isn't it, now if you don't mind, I'm going for that shower." She tried to push my hand away from her cunt but I dug my fingers in deeper causing her to wince in pain. "Tony, your hurting me, let me go...NOW."

"But darling, you haven't heard the best bit yet. You see, after they finished fucking every hole in your body, they decided to leave a few marks by whipping you with a belt, something for me to find in the morning." She froze. Taking my fingers from her cunt I threw the bedclothes back exposing her complete body. The stockings were torn, there were love bites on both tits and rolling her over I saw the deep red welts on her arse. "Funny, they were just like the marks on you now."

"Oh my God, you know, don't you, look Tony, please, I can explain." I grabbed her head and pushed her down on my cock. "You can start explaining after you've sucked me off, and make sure it goes down your throat you cheap fucking whore." It felt great, I had complete control over her and knew that from now on she would do everything I said.

She sucked me off in record time before laying back, head on the pillow staring at the ceiling. "How did you find out?" she asked. "I've got some good friends who look out for me, now suppose you tell me exactly what you did last night, and don't leave anything out."

"Well, I went to Paul's about seven and..."

"What were you wearing?" I interrupted. "Um, my um skirt and blouse with stockings and high heels underneath," she stuttered. I knew she was lying but wanted to see just how much she would tell me. "Go on, you got to Paul's and then what?"

"We had a couple of drinks and then he fucked me in the lounge."

"Just you and Paul?"

"Yes." I slapped her hard round the face, "you lying fucking bitch, now you want to try again or do I throw you out in the street wearing your whore suit."

"Please, OK, look, perhaps I didn't tell the exact truth, I'll tell you, OK?" I waited patiently. "OK, Paul made me wear stockings, heels and a bra he bought me, one of those under the nipple things. I had to drive to his house wearing only this covered with a coat."

"He made you?" I asked trying to sound shocked. She ignored the implication and went on. "When I got there I had to leave the coat in the car and walk to his front door dressed like a whore, the bastard made me stand there for ages. When he eventually let me in we had a couple of drinks and then, you know, he started to play with me."

"No, I don't know, you tell me."

I was thoroughly enjoying this, making her squirm. "He err, he err played with my tits and pussy."

"You mean your cunt?"

"Yes, he played with my cunt. He made me sit on the settee with my legs spread wide while he um fingered my err... cunt."

"Did he make you cum?"

"Yes."

"Go on, then what?" Now she looked really sheepish and was looking round the room for a means of escape. "Please Tony, please, don't make me do this."

"You can tell me or fuck off, it's up to you."

"He made me fuck another guy."

She said it so matter of factly as though that was the end of it. "How. I want to know all the details."

"Paul arranged for a friend of his, Mike I think his name was to call round and fuck me. He made me open the door to him dressed like a... a whore. Mike came in and felt my tits and pus... Cunt, then he and Paul took turns to fuck me."

"What do you mean, took turns, what Paul watched while Mike fucked you, what? "N, n, n, n, not exactly, they err, they um both um you know, they err fucked me together."

"How?" She took another deep breath, "Paul would stick his cock up my cunt while Mike fucked my mouth, then they would change places."

"I know Paul's got a big cock, what about this Mike, was he a big boy too, how old is he?"

"Oh, I'd say about 40 something and no, he didn't have a big cock, just average really, about the same as yours." She was really trying to play it down.

"So, we've got Paul and Mike taking turns to fuck you, anything else?" I had started to play with her cunt again and boy was she getting wet. "No, not really, they made me suck their cocks and drink there cum, oh yes, then Paul called me a naughty married whore and whipped me a little bit, that was it really." With two fingers deep up her cunt I squeezed as hard as I could. "Want to try again or do I frog march you to the front door and shove you out?"

"Ouch, OK, OK, I'll tell you the rest... how do you know all this?"

"I've told you, I've got friends, now what really happened?"

"It's true what I've told you so far, they did make me suck their cocks down my throat and drink spunk and they did take turns fucking me in different positions. There was a third guy there."

"And who was he?"

"I...don't know."

"You don't know, what do you mean you don't fucking know?" She was fidgeting now and really uncomfortable. "They hand cuffed my hands behind my back and blindfolded me. Paul and Mike fucked me at the same time then Mike laid on his back and they made me get on top. Mike waited until I came then held me down while.... while this other guy fucked my arse."

"Hang on, your telling me that you let some total stranger walk into Paul's house to find you dressed like a fucking whore. You suck his and Paul's dicks, then you let them cum in your mouth, something you never let me do, before taking turns fucking you. THEN, to top it all off, you let some guy you can't even see stick his prick up your arse while your sat on Mike's cock! Just what sort of fucking slag are you?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop them, my hands were cuffed behind my back and they were too strong for me."

"So we've got Mike's average sized cock up your cunt and Mr Mystery up you arse, what was Paul doing?"

"He put his cock in my mouth." As she told me the story I was increasingly rubbing my hand over her cunt mound, dipping into her hole and rubbing her very prominent clit. I think it was a mixture of this and the memory of having all three holes filled at once that sent her crashing into the most intense orgasm. "You fucking whore, your still getting of on it aren't you. Tell me, did you like having three men fuck you at once?"

"I couldn't help it, it just felt so good."

"So you did enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"And do you enjoy being treated like a slut, a whore for old men?"

"Yes." I slipped my cock up her arse. "And what do you think I should do with you now?"

"Please Tony, please, I'll do anything you want, please, don't throw me out, I'll make all your fantasies come try, I'll fuck anyone you say while you watch or join in, anything I promise."

Looks like life's going to be fun from now on.

Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers