The Affair Episode 02

Story Info
The Rules.
5.9k words
4.42
47.2k
13

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Thanks for the many comments on the first story, I hope you enjoy this episode as well. As always a big thanks to my editor Cheer_Smartie526 for all the help and suggestions, and general rescuing me from my own bad writing habits. If you have looked at some of my early stories ( before getting an editor ) you know what I mean.

*

Sherry reread the text message on her phone.

He is all yours until 3 pm.

It was from Brad's wife; somehow Charlotte had become an accomplice in Sherry's affair with him. Sherry slipped the phone into her pocket and knocked on the door. She smoothed her shirt over her breasts, making her erect nipples stand out even more. When the door opened she smiled at Brad.

"I heard you were home alone and thought you might want some company."

"Of course, please come in," Brad replied.

Sherry smiled seductively when she heard Brad say the word come. It was certainly a word that was on her mind. She followed Brad into the house. He was dressed in running shorts and a T-shirt, just about perfect for her purposes. She ran her hand over her own shorts, lightly touching her pussy as she eyed Brad's ass.

"I hope I am not interrupting anything," Sherry said.

"No, I was just doing some reading," Brad answered.

"Anything interesting?"

"Not yet."

As she walked into the living room Sherry noticed a copy of Playboy magazine open on the table. She looked at the cover, trying to find the hidden rabbit logo.

"Is that what you are reading?"

"Yea, I'm the one guy that really does read the articles," Brad replied with a laugh.

"Charlotte does not mind you looking at pictures of naked women?" Sherry asked, already knowing the answer.

"I guess not. I wish she would let me take pictures of her like these. I don't think my technique is quite as good, but it would be fun to try," Brad said, wondering if he had gone too far.

"I don't see why not, it sounds like fun."

"Are you volunteering to be my model?" Brad asked.

Sherry smiled again, "Not today, but keep your calendar open."

Brad sat down. He had given up any hope of concealing the growing bulge in his shorts. Sherry was not making any effort to hide her erect nipples; in fact she was doing everything she could to show them off.

"Brad, we need to talk about how our arrangement is going to work. I think we are going to have a lot of fun, but there are some rules," Sherry said sternly.

Brad sat down. His erection had stopped growing when he heard the words 'we need to talk'.

"I'm listening," Brad said.

"First off, I'm not a home wrecker. If Charlotte changes her mind, then this ends. If I start to feel like I'm falling for you, then we will have to stop", Sherry said in a serious tone.

"Absolutely," Brad replied. Brad honestly didn't think Charlotte would care about what he and Sherry did. He grinned, revisiting the night where he had fucked Sherry, and then came home and made love to a very horny Charlotte. He snapped back to the present, realizing that Sherry was talking again.

"Second", Sherry continued, "Don't expect me to do anything you would not be willing to do yourself. I will give you a pass on blowjobs. I don't expect you to put your mouth on some guy's cock just to impress me. We will talk about swallowing in a minute. A little birdie told me you might want to fuck me in the ass. The only way there is even a chance of that happening is if you agree to let me fuck you with a strap on first. I'm not saying I will do it, but you have to agree to allow it."

Brad swallowed. He knew exactly who the little birdie was. He tried to picture what Sherry was talking about.

"I will keep that in mind," he said slowly.

"I'm not saying I would do it, but you need to be prepared to say yes if you want me to do the same," Sherry explained. The idea of fucking Brad was starting to grow on her. She wondered what Charlotte would say about it.

"And finally, seeing as this is our arrangement, you will need to initiate sometimes. I don't mean send me flowers or take me to a movie. I mean arrange a time and a place for us to enjoy the new benefits of our friendship. Do you understand?"

"I do..." Brad replied.

"Now, let's talk about me swallowing your cum," Sherry said, interrupting Brad.

"Uh, okay," Brad stuttered in reply.

"Do you know what it means to snowball?" Sherry asked.

"I think so, but refresh my memory," Brad replied. He knew exactly what she was talking about, but wanted to hear her explain it.

"It means you cum in my mouth, and then I spit it back into yours. We keep doing that until one of us swallows. Do you think you can do that?" Sherry asked. Just talking about it was making her wet.

"I have to swallow my own cum?" Brad asked.

Sherry paused. She had never made anyone swallow; she had always taken it back. She wondered if swallowing would be a showstopper for Brad. She decided to see how far she could take it.

"Yes, at least once. If you won't do it, I don't think it is fair you expect me to do it," Sherry replied, wondering what the unintended consequences could be.

Brad thought about her offer. Charlotte had swallowed once, and it had been fantastic. The feeling of her mouth on his penis as he came was amazing. He had really enjoyed it when Sherry had sucked his cock. He stared at her lips. What would it be like to have an orgasm with Sherry's lips still around his cock? His erection had started to grow again. He shifted, trying to find a way to sit on the couch that did not pinch his dick.

"I think I can do that," he replied.

"Prove it," Sherry said, surprised the words she was thinking had somehow escaped her mouth. She found herself on her knees between Brad's legs. She saw her hands tugging his shorts down. She could not believe she was doing this. Brad's erection sprang free of his clothing. His shorts fell to the ground. Sherry spread his legs apart.

"I want you to come in my mouth," she moaned, then lowered her head.

Brad felt his cock jerk when Sherry told him to come in her mouth. He watched as she wrapped one hand around the shaft of his cock, pulling it away from his body. She slipped her other hand under his balls, gently stroking them. She kissed the tip off his cock and licked the bubble of precum off.

It was Sherry's dirty little secret that she loved to suck cock. She loved the way her mouth felt when it was stretched around an erection. She loved the feeling of the vein-covered shaft as it slipped over her lips. She even enjoyed the feeling of deep throating. Most of all she enjoyed having total control of a man's orgasm. Once she got started, she could time a man's climax to within thirty seconds. She knew just where to touch, where to lick and where to squeeze to make a man come. She had given Brad a small sample of her skills at their last encounter. Today she was giving him more of a hand job than a blow job. Sherry did not want any of his cum going down her throat this time, so she only let the head of his cock past her lips. She used one hand to stroke the shaft of his erection, the other to caress his balls. Almost right away Rick began to thrust his hips back and forth. Sherry just bobbed her head back and forth. She had complete control of how far his cock went into her mouth.

She liked sucking Brad's dick. It filled her mouth, but wasn't so big that she gagged on it or felt like she was dislocating her jaw. He had shot his cum onto her tits last time they were together and she had taken him back into her mouth after he came. She considered that one of her signature moves. A lot of women stopped the blowjob the moment the man came. Sherry knew exactly how to use her mouth on a man after he came to extend his orgasm. In Brad's case it also allowed her to find out what he tasted like. She found him more than acceptable.

It wasn't long before she could taste Brad leaking into her mouth. He moaned and begged her not to stop. Sherry rubbed her tongue just below the crown of his dick and Brad let loose. Three powerful streams erupted from his cock. Sherry kept sliding his dick in and out of her mouth until she had every drop, then she bobbed her head up and down a few times just to make him feel good. With her mouth full of his cum, she began to rise.

Sherry stood and looked down at Brad. He was seated on the couch with his legs spread apart and a rather blank expression on his face. She tapped his ankle with her foot and Brad brought his thighs together, giving her a place to sit. Sherry put her hands on Brad's shoulders, and then slowly lowered herself onto his lap.

Sherry straddled him. Her cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk with a mouth full of nuts. A dribble of cum leaked out of her lips. Surely there was not that much, Brad thought. He felt nervous. He took a deep breath and pulled Sherry's face against his. Their lips touched. Warm, salty liquid flowed into his mouth, followed by Sherry's energetic tongue. Brad spit the mixture of saliva and cum back into Sherry's mouth, calling her bluff. She forced it right back into his mouth, then broke off the kiss. She put her finger to his lips.

"We had a deal, now swallow," she said authoritatively.

Without further hesitation or protest Brad let the mixture slide down his throat. The moment he did Sherry's mouth was on his again. He thrust his tongue into her mouth. An idea began to form in Brad's head. He slipped his hand under her shirt and cupped her breast in his hand. Brad's fingers ran along the lacy edge toward the center of the garment. He located the latch and deftly released it. Brad loved bras with the fastener in the front.

"I want your clothes off, and I want them off now," he ordered.

Sherry pulled her shirt over her head. She stood briefly to remove her shorts and panties, then straddled Brad's lap again. She grabbed his cock with her and began to guide it between her legs. Brad stiffened his resolve. Much to the disappointment of his aching cock, he grabbed Sherry's wrists and put her hands on his shoulders.

"I think rules should apply to both of us," he said softly but firmly.

With one hand he cupped Sherry's breast and held it next to his mouth. It took every ounce of his willpower to resist wrapping his lips around the swollen pink bud in front of him. He put his other hand on the back of Sherry's head. Slowly he pulled her head down and pushed her breast up until her lips were a fraction of an inch from her own nipple.

"If you want me to do it, you have to do it first. How's that for initiating?"

Sherry was stunned. Seeing Brad swallow had been a much bigger turn on that she had anticipated. The moment he did it she wanted to fuck his brains out. When he stopped her she became even more aroused... Now he was setting conditions, asking her to do something that had never even crossed her mind. Her tits had ached when he held her breast in front of his mouth. Without a second though she complied with his order. Brad released her head and engulfed her other breast with his mouth. She mimicked his actions. When he sucked, she sucked. When he licked, she licked. When he pinched her nipple between his teeth, she did the same... Brad's hand had found its way between her legs. His fingertips brushed against her clit, then caressed her labia. His arm pressed against her thigh with just enough force to keep her from plunging herself down onto his throbbing erection. She pulled her head back just enough to speak.

"Please, please, I need you inside me. Please make me come," she begged.

"I don't think you have complied with the rules completely." Brad said in a calm voice.

Brad pushed on Sherry's breast until it was once again pressed to her mouth. He lightly touched her clit with his pinky, and plunged the rest of his fingers inside her. She jumped in response, and then began thrusting her hips against his hand. His cock had become erect again with amazing speed, and strained to reach her. She tipped her head back and moaned, then leaned forward, pressing her forehead against his.

"Oh yes, yes, don't stop, don't stop," Sherry cried.

Sherry felt Brad's hand shift on her breast. Instead of cupping it and lifting it to her mouth he caressed it, pinching her nipple between his fingers. The hard nub was wet from being in her mouth and slipped from his grasp. She could feel her orgasm building, and she fought to slow it down. She wanted to come on his cock, but he continued to deny her. Abruptly he switched the hand on her breast diving between her legs and the fingers that were penetrating her were caressing her tit. He moved his mouth from one breast to the other at the same time. It was too much to resist. The combination of what he was doing to her tits and feeling of his fingers between her legs pushed her over the edge. She bucked wildly on top of him as she came. She fought to feel his cock against her sex, but he was too strong. As her orgasm faded he rolled them over so she was reclined on the couch and Brad was on top of her.

Brad put his hands on Sherry's breasts. The size of her tits fascinated him. It wasn't that they were better than Charlotte's B cup tits; because he truly did enjoy Charlotte's breasts, it was just that Sherry's were bigger. Sherry's breasts flowed out of his hands no matter how he tried to hold them. The fact Sherry was able to put her mouth on her own breasts had been an unexpected bonus. He wondered if Sherry would try it when she was alone, or if he would always have to encourage her to do it. He felt Sherry's legs wrap around his waist and pull him towards her. He wanted to be inside her, but he still felt like he needed get even for her snowball requirement. Brad stretched his hands out over Sherry's tits and squeezed them. She closed her eyes and smiled. Brad closed his fingers around her nipples. She was clearly still aroused. Sherry moaned and he tugged on her swollen flesh. He leaned forward and kissed her. He started with her lips, then her cheeks and finally her neck. Brad kissed and licked his way down her body until his mouth was against the inside of her thigh. He slipped his pointer finger into her sex. She moaned and rolled her hips towards him. Brad slipped in another finger and she repeated her actions. When he added his ring finger she drew a sharp breath and clenched down on his hand. With just the tip of his tongue Brad touched her clit. She clamped her legs around his head and tried to pull him closer. Brad used his free hand to pry himself loose. He pulled his head back and watched her body stretch around his hand as he slid his fingers back and forth. He slipped his pinky between her ass cheeks. He wondered if this violated her rule. She did not seem to be complaining, in fact she seemed to be doing the exact opposite, clenching her cheeks around his smallest digit. With one hand pinning her thigh back he brushed is tongue against her sex again. She squirmed and moaned. He pulled his hand out.

Brad pressed his index finger on her lips, "I think your rule applies here as well."

Sherry did not hesitate. She wrapped her lips around Brad's finger and began sucking on it. She was pleasantly surprised at the way she tasted, but it would not have matter if Brad's finger had been soaked in hot sauce. She desperately wanted to feel his mouth against her. The moment she wrapped her lips around his hand she felt his tongue spear into her. Brad yanked his hand out of her mouth and spread her legs apart. His lips and tongue were everywhere. He licked and sucked her labia and clit. He penetrated her, first with his tongue and then with his fingers. Sherry writhed on the couch as Brad pressed his finger against her G spot and his tongue against her clit. Words failed her as she came. As her climax faded Brad's oral antics slowed and then stopped.

"I guess what is good for the goose is good for the gander," Brad observed.

"And vice versa," Sherry added.

The two of them remained motionless and intertwined, Brad resting his head on Sherry leg. Brad sat back on his haunches and put his hands on Sherry's thighs. He pulled her towards his body until his now erect cock was pressing against her sex.

"Not so fast," Sherry scolded, "I want you to lie on your back."

"Okay," he replied, reclining on to the floor.

Sherry slipped off the couch and lay beside Brad. She ran her hand across his chest, twirling his hair with her fingers.

"One more thing before I fuck your brains out." she purred.

"What?" Brad asked.

"I'm going to 69 you until you come in my mouth. After all, a deal is a deal," Sherry said.

"I'm not sure I've got the stamina for a third round."

"You recovered quickly enough for round two. Are you saying you don't want to come in my mouth?"

"I want to, I really want to." Brad answered.

"Maybe it is my breasts. Are you saying you don't want to feel my tits against you while I suck your dick?" Sherry teased.

"No," Brad replied quickly, "your breasts feel fantastic."

Sherry continued her taunting, "Then maybe it is my pussy. You don't want to play with my hot wet pussy while you fuck my face with your throbbing hard cock?"

Brad groaned, because how he could refuse her offer? They still had an hour, surely that was enough time to recover for round three. The thought of fucking Sherry had revived his cock in record time once, why not twice?

Sherry turned and straddled Brad's body. She swung her pendulous breasts side to side. Her swollen nipples brushed against his erection. She smiled. He thought he was so clever with the way he turned her rules against her. She would make sure his cock was so overworked he would walk funny. She hoped Charlotte would not be too mad if he had nothing left for her tonight. Sherry rocked her body back. Brad had made it obvious he had no objection to having her sex in his face. She felt both his hands on her ass, his fingers reaching between her cheeks. The thought of letting Brad fuck her in the ass crept a little closer towards possible... someday. Certainly not today.

Brad squeezed Sherry's ass. He could feel her breath on his erection. Just knowing that she was going to make him come in her mouth had ratcheted up his state of arousal to near orgasm. He stared at her naked pussy. He raised his head and brushed his tongue against her wet slit. He was not sure if it was too soon after her last climax, but he simply could not resist the temptation. Her hot, wet flesh felt delightful against his tongue. Brad felt Sherry's lips close around the head of his cock. She wrapped one hand around his erection and began to stroke it. Both her hand and mouth were slipping back and forth over the head of his dick. Brad let his head drop to the floor. He moved his hands onto Sherry's breasts. He kept his eyes open, staring at her sex as she fellated him.

Sherry pressed her tongue against Brad's cock and it filled her mouth. She wasn't going to deep throat him. She wanted to keep the tip of his cock where her hand and tongue could do the most good. She maintained a steady rhythm. If there was one thing she knew how to do it was make a man come. The magic spot was right under the head of the penis. Alternating hand and mouth against that spot with a steady, uninterrupted rhythm always produced the desired effect. Sherry was relieved when Brad lowered his head and stopped licking her pussy. What he had been doing felt good, but it was also a distraction. Sherry knew that she could not keep up the needed rhythm if she was having an orgasm. There would be plenty of time for Brad to bring her to climax. She noticed Brad had stopped everything. He had stopped caressing her breasts. He had stopped thrusting his hips. She knew she had him on the edge of his orgasm. She slowed her efforts just a bit. Sherry wanted this to be one of the best blowjobs Brad had ever experienced. She could taste him leaking into her mouth. The sound of his strained whimper reached her ears. It was time to make Brad come in her mouth. She began to stroke him faster. He exploded in her mouth. There was more than Sherry expected from a second orgasm. She felt his cock jerk as he pumped his load into her mouth. She let it run down her throat. There was no need to hold it this time. Brad had proved himself worthy of this treat. As the last drops trickled out of his fading erection Sherry let it slip out of her mouth.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12