The Babysitter: Caught Snooping

Story Info
Snooping sitter gets more than she bargained for.
790 words
3.82
91.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
czar1024
czar1024
16 Followers

18 year old Danielle Majors had been babysitting for Brent Jennings for the last 4 years and had a crush on him the whole time. 2 years ago Brent's wife died and as far as Danielle could tell, he hadn't been out with anyone else. She usually babysat for him when he had to work nights.

Danielle was over one night babysitting and got the idea to have a look around, just to see what kind of stuff he kept around. So she went upstairs to Brent's room after she put 4 year old Connor to bed and started searching through drawers. She looked through most of the dresser before she found 2 things. The first was a video tape that was on his side of the dresser, and the second was a dildo that was hidden in his wife's side. Danielle lay down on the bed and popped the tape into the VCR. The screen flickered and then there was Brent on the screen, and his wife sucking on his long cock. Danielle was so turned on... suddenly the picture switched and it was Brent fucking his wife very hard from behind. Danielle noticed the dildo that she left sitting on the dresser. So she went and grabbed it and came back to the bed. Danielle lifted her skirt, pushed her thong to the side and rubbed her pussy with the big dildo. Danielle finally shoved the big thing into her when the picture changed again to Brent fucking his wife in the missionary position. Danielle was so into the dildo that she didn't even hear Brent come home, but she did hear him clear his throat when he was standing inside the bedroom door watching her.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"Um... well, kinda." She replied, reluctantly pulling the dildo from her pussy.

"I didn't say stop." He told her. Danielle pushed the dildo back into herself and continued. Finally Brent walked over and said:

"Let me help you." He grabbed the dildo and started fucking her hard with it. Danielle moaned loudly and started playing with her tits. She pulled her shirt and bra off and lay on the bed topless while the hottest 32 year old guy she had even met fucked her with a dildo, she couldn't believe it.

Brent reached up with his free hand and pinched her nipples causing more moaning. Danielle was losing it; her breathing got heavier and began moaning more and more until she came all over the dildo:

"Oh fuck! Yes!!!" she screamed. When she calmed down Brent had taken the dildo out of her and was sitting beside her on the bed.

"That was amazing!" She giggled at him.

"I bet. You know you shouldn't sneak around. If you wanted to see my room I would have showed you." He told her.

"What if I wanted to see something else?" She asked.

"Like what?"

"I want to see your cock!" she told him as she tugged at his zipper. Brent nodded and let her unzip his pants; he stood up and pulled his pants down. Danielle grabbed his boxers and pulled them off, she reached up and grabbed his half hard cock and stroked it, she was still very horny... Danielle got into position and sucked his cock into her mouth. She sucked it hard and bobbed her head up and down in his lap, Brent played with her long brown hair as she sucked him off.

Danielle wanted more than to just give him a blowjob so she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Fuck me please?" she begged him. Brent agreed and quickly got on top of her slipping his cock into her easily. Danielle moaned and wrapped her legs around his hips as he rocked into her again and again.

"Oh shit that feels so good!" She squealed. Brent fucked her harder and harder while he fondled her tits and pinched her nipples. His cock pushed deeper into her wet pussy and she cried out again:

"Fuck me hard!!!" Danielle was moaning louder and louder with each pounding thrust. "Faster please!!!" she begged. Brent pounded her as hard and as fast as he could go, Danielle was in heaven, her moans became nearly in audible and soon her pussy clamped down around his cock and she dug her nails into his back as she came. Brent couldn't hold on any longer, he finally released his load into her, splashing cum all over the inside of her body causing her to cum again, gripping his cock harder. Danielle passed out and released him; Brent slipped out of her and rolled over satisfied... He kissed her on the cheek and fell asleep beside her.

czar1024
czar1024
16 Followers